Breaking the Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Two aunts together?
6.6k words
4.62
9.3k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

The morning after my wife Amanda, her oldest friend Anna, and I brought my wife's aunt Erica home with us, I woke up first, as was usual.

After checking on my wife, and letting our dog out, I decided to check on the other two women. I found them in Anna's bed, where I had left them. Both were naked, but partially covered by the sheets.

They were quite a study in contrasts, though both hot in their own way. Anna, younger, slimmer, her 'dancer' figure started at the bottom with a lithe pair of legs which were topped by a fantastic trim butt. Her breasts were only a B-cup, which were plenty, especially when you felt how sensitive they were. Her skin was pale, her hair long and fire-red.

Erica, older, curvier. Her workout routine would put women half her age to shame, and it kept her tan body with curves in all the right places. Her full breasts and curvy butt underlined her 'MILF' status. Her dark brown hair was shoulder length in the latest style.

Most men would be lucky to bag either, and I had both here in bed together, plus my wife, who was basically a combination of the two, Anna's figure with Erica's coloring.

My entry into the room awoke Anna, who cracked an eye at me and smiled. She turned over to confirm her curvy bedmate was still present. She slyly slithered out of the bed, careful not to disturb Erica, who was also her new boss.

Anna stretched, pushing her breasts out at me, then grabbed a bathrobe from her bag and headed to the bathroom.

I headed back downstairs to start the coffee. Anna had spent enough nights with us that I knew she wasn't really functional until she was a cup or two deep. I knew the smell might wake the other sleepers too.

Anna joined me within a couple minutes, my wife a minute or two after that. The three of us were chatting for a while before Erica came down.

Anna openly laughed at the older woman, who had chosen to put her dress from last night on rather than come down naked.

Erica looked uncomfortable at the situation. Seeing her there dressed up gave me an idea.

"Anna, run upstairs to the closet in your room. I think Bonnie left something in the closet that Erica could wear."

My wife gasped, knowing what I meant, but I gave her a look, and she kept quiet.

I knew Anna would follow through on my plan, so I sat and waited.

A couple minutes later, I heard Erica and Anna on the stairs again. I turned and smiled.

Anna was still in her bathrobe, but Erica had now changed. But it wasn't a bathrobe, t-shirt, or pajamas she was wearing. It was the maid's outfit that Bonnie had worn to Daniella and Donny's house.

On Bonnie, it fit properly. On Erica, it was positively titillating. Her tits were almost falling out of the top, and her ass was nowhere near covered.

"Excellent" I said, appraising the older woman. Last night when Anna and I successfully put the 'F' in 'MILF', I had noticed how passive Erica was. I was going to push that limit as far as I could. No need to blackmail Erica, she seemed to like being told what to do. In bed at least.

"Honey, meet our new Eastern European servant. Her name is Ay-ree-ka, and she doesn't speak much English."

Amanda looked almost as mortified as her aunt seeing her dressed up this way, but Anna snickered.

"You, go in the kitchen. Make breakfast. Break-fast." I pantomimed eating to underline my point.

Erica seemed embarrassed, but walked into our kitchen. Anna sat down, still smiling.

I turned to Amanda now.

"Your aunt seems to be sexually submissive. I want to see how far I can push that."

I gave Erica a couple minutes, then walked in after her as my wife and her friend chatted.

I found that she had snapped out of it enough to start preparations on what seemed to be a serious breakfast.

I stood behind Erica, and stroked up under what passed for a skirt, feeling that Erica wore nothing underneath. I cupped her meaty ass as I looked over her work.

"Mmm, good work, girl."

I kissed her neck now, stepping up behind her, pressing my hard-on against her ass just like I had last night.

Erica froze, letting me touch her.

Reaching over her shoulder, I dipped my hand into her top, hefting her large breast and popping it out. Repeating on the other side, I stroked her breasts, rubbing her nipples lightly.

THe older woman moaned, pushing her breasts against me.

"Honey?" I yelled to the other room. "Did you feed Erica?" I pronounced it like 'reek' again.

"No" came the confused-sounding reply from my wife.

"Do you want to give her a snack, or should I?"

"Go ahead, I guess". I'm not sure that my wife had an idea what I was asking.

Take that as permission, I pushed Erica's hands down, having her drop the utensils from her hands.

Turning her around, I pushed on her shoulders, dropping the sluttily-dressed MILF to her knees.

I quickly dropped my pants, popping my cock out. Motioning to Erica, she took it with her finely-manicured hand, and proceeded to start to suck.

I let my wife's aunt set the pace for a minute as I mentally took a picture of the curvy brunette kneeling in front of me. Her hair was still a mess and her tits stood out proudly as she sucked my dick. Every now and then she would glance up at me, but overall she was focused on her work.

When I felt well-sucked, I proceeded to grab the back of her head and shove my dick down her throat. Erica gagged, but didn't pull off, letting me face-fuck her.

I went balls-deep a couple more times, confirming Erica's willingness to allow it, but then decided to go in a different direction.

Pulling my dick out, I lifted Erica to her feet. Turning her around, I bent her over the counter, and flipped up her skirt.

Lining myself up behind her again, I ran my dick up and down her slit a couple times before pushing in.

Erica groaned in pleasure as I penetrated her. I held her wide hips as I fucked her, our bodies slapping together. As we got into rhythm, I ran one hand up the maid costume to Erica's large breasts, which bounced every time my body slapped against hers.

The other hand followed, gripping the MILF's massive mammaries as I pounded her pussy from behind.

The sound of our copulation drew an audience. Seeing my wife and her friend out of the corner of my eye, I grunted out to them:

"Have a seat." They both did, Anna jumping onto the counter and spreading her legs widely. She opened her robe and started to touch herself.

My wife sat in a chair and did the same, her swelling breasts taking most of her attention.

The sight of the other two women raised my temperature to a boil. Erica seemed to notice, and put a hand on my hip to stop my thrusting.

Dropping to her knees and turning around, she took me back into her mouth. I saw her grab her own nipples, pulling them harshly as she sucked my dick.

I couldn't hold off any longer, and blew my load into her mouth. Erica sucked it down, continuing to bathe me in spit until I started to soften.

As my deflating member fell out, I pointed to Anna. "Her next."

Erica knee-walked the couple feet to where Anna laid splayed, and leaned in. She was tentative, which Anna didn't tolerate.

"Harder! Higher! Lick! Suck my clit!" The commands came fast and furious as the fiery redhead barked commands to her new boss.

Anna continued to pull her nipples, leaving her pussy to Erica. Finally she let out a long "Fuck". Grabbing Erica's head, she first pulled her hard against her, rubbing her clit against the older woman. Then, when the sensations became too much, she pushed her away, holding the brunette away from her pulsing pussy.

"Good job, Erica" she said, adopting my extended middle syllable.

Erica went to get up, but I pointed to my wife."

"Her next."

Both brunettes froze at my order. To this point, Amanda had played with her aunts-via-marriage, but had not touched her aunt-by-blood.

However, I could see she was horny right now, and Erica appeared ready to follow orders.

I saw my wife give a slight nod, and her aunt dove in, giving her niece the same treatment she had just given her friend.

My wife was even further along, but she did the same as Anna, grabbing her aunt's head and rubbing it against her crotch as she came.

This time, Erica stood quickly after Amanda pushed her away. I moved behind the curvy forty-something. Grabbing one breast, I reached down and started to rub her clit.

She still stood over my wife, now on display for her younger relative. I nibbled on her neck, plucked her nipple, and rubbed her clit until Erica came, a single "oh fuck" escaping her lips as she orgasmed.

I held her through it, feeling her pussy shudder as her orgasm peaked and subsided.

As she started to droop, I released her pussy, and smacked her ass hard enough to make her yelp.

"Good girl. Now finish breakfast".

With that, I pulled my pants back up and headed to the table.

Anna and Amanda gathered themselves and did the same.

We continued the role-play through breakfast, calling Erica over to us for a grope, treating her like a servant.

After breakfast, Anna made her eat her out again, this time under the table. I considered trying to dock with Erica's other end, but my wife looked a little uncomfortable with what had occurred, so I decided to wait.

After breakfast, we let Erica shower and change into some of Amanda's clothes before she went home.

The day after my wife Amanda and I finished our conquest of her aunt Erica was the Tuesday after Memorial Day, which meant that the three of us were back at work together.

My wife's friend Anna, who had participated in our romp, had left not long after Erica. Anna had to give her two weeks' notice to come join us at Amanda's family of car dealerships, working for Erica in the marketing department and filming commercials for Amanda while she was pregnant. She was planning to come back this weekend to apartment-hunt so she wasn't stuck living at her parents' house.

I drove Amanda to work as I did most days now. We saw Erica's car was already in the parking lot, so I decided to stop in and talk to the curvy brunette. She hadn't said much on her way out the day before, so I wasn't sure how she felt about sleeping with her niece's husband, or being treated like our maid/cook.

Erica was already in her office when we walked in. Amanda went to her own office while I walked into the boss's office and closed the door.

The dark-haired MILF was wearing a off-white pants suit with a darker camisole underneath. She looked up to see me, and stood up.

"Good morning Charlie."

"Morning Erica." It dawned on me that I hadn't given her a nickname like Danny or Melly. Yet.

"I appreciate what you guys did for me Saturday night, but I will not mix business and pleasure."

"Meaning?" Gone was the timidness from the weekend. Erica was back in charge.

"There will be no inappropriate activities in this building."

I nodded. I honestly had no intention of playing this morning. But we were negotiating, I guess.

"That's fine, as long as you continue to be inappropriate outside of it."

"Meaning?" My word was thrown back at me.

"Most weekends, you spend a night at our house."

"I don't know..."

"I do. So Friday or Saturday night, you are mine to do with as I want. Or whoever I want."

I saw Erica flush now, her timidness returning. I decided to go for the kill.

"Do we have a deal?"

Erica nodded, unable to look me in the eye yet.

"Good. I will hold Anna to the same agreement. If she gets... out of hand, let me know."

Erica took a breath, looking up.

"Okay, I have to get to work. I'll text you when and where to be."

With that, I left to find my wife and fill her in on our deal.

Amanda wasn't 100% happy with it. For some reason she was hung up on Erica more than she was Melanie or Daniella. Maybe it was because Erica was blood. Or possibly she was her mentor. But my wife didn't object too much, and I headed out for the day, consent from all parties achieved.

As the week went on, I learned Anna wouldn't be in town this weekend, so I decided to tell Erica to be free on Friday.

On Friday afternoon, I got a text from Melanie, asking if we were 'on' for Saturday morning. As I started to text 'sorry busy', I realized that there was nothing stopping me from having both aunts at the same time. I had missed that opportunity with Daniella and Melanie when Danny cut me off.

So I confirmed with Melanie for Saturday morning at our house, not letting the blonde fitness buff know what she would be walking into.

I wasn't in the building with Amanda and Erica this week, but I had taken to dropping off Amanda every day. So Friday afternoon, I pulled into the parking lot and was pleasantly surprised to see Erica standing next to my wife, waiting for me.

She had a small overnight bag with her, which she put on the backseat next to her as she got in.

"Oh, that's nice. But I doubt you will need clothes" I said. Erica laughed nervously, not sure if I was joking. Amanda intimated that she wasn't up to going out tonight, so we ordered in.

The dinner conversation was normal. Erica and I each had a glass of wine as we talked about some work, some family.

When we were finally done, I took charge. "Erica, please clear the table."

It was like a switch had flipped. Erica became quiet, and slowly picked up our plates and stuff, moving to the kitchen.

When she was done, she came back and stood in front of me. Today she was wearing a black dress. It had long sleeves, and came to mid-thigh. The top plunged deeply down her chest, which displayed her usual necklace. She wore a pair of strappy heels today and showed off her legs.

"I like your outfit. What's underneath?"

Erica's eyes flicked to Amanda. I'm not sure if she was looking for confirmation, or something else.

"Sure, Amanda can model for me too. Stand up honey."

Amanda was wearing a loose-fitting flowery dress. She stood next to her aunt.

"Go ahead honey."

Amanda lifted her dress up and off, showing off her slim body and growing stomach.

"Now you, Erica."

Erica looked at the ground as she peeled the dress off one shoulder and then the other.

Her curvy body was encased in black, lacey lingerie today. A full-cup bra and boy shorts, to be exact.

I smiled, my prizes for tonight partially unwrapped.

I made a 'spin' motion, and both women did, Erica still teetering on her heels.

"You both look gorgeous. Let's head upstairs." I grabbed the wine glasses while the women grabbed their discarded dresses, and upstairs we went.

Like the weekend before, we headed for the guest room. I poured another glass of wine, took a sip, and watched as the women sat on the bed, waiting for direction.

"Honey, why don't you get naked. You can sit on my face while your aunt sucks me off."

My wife stood and stripped, removing her bra and panties as I stripped out of my clothes. My cock was rock hard as I lay back on the bed, sticking straight up.

My wife quickly straddled me, dropping her pussy into position as I felt lips on my cock. Whatever concerns I had about my wife's aunt's compliance disappeared with my dick into her mouth.

I already knew I wanted to push Erica's limits this weekend, and now as I simultaneously gave and received oral, I decided on a plan for tonight.

I dove in, going full bore on my wife's snatch. I reached up and went to grab her breasts, but found her hands already there, stimulating her sensitive flesh. So I concentrated on her pussy, finally locking onto her clit and sending her into her first orgasm.

My wife's legs got shaky, so I nicely dropped her onto the bed next to me. When I saw she needed a minute, I turned to her aunt, who had popped off my popsicle stick while I was moving Amanda.

"Your turn. Lie down."

Erica complied as I went to my clothes. I came back with only my tie and my belt.

"Hands" I told Erica, and quickly tied them with my tie. I pulled them to the top of the bed and used my belt to fasten the tie to the headboard, trapping Erica with her hands over her head.

The position arched her back nicely, pushing out her large chest.

I saw a little fear there, not knowing what I was going to do next.

I stood over the bed, looking Erica over, letting her know I was in control. I saw her lingerie-clad body shiver a little, unsure of what to do.

I climbed onto the bed and straddled her stomach. Grabbing her long brown hair, I pulled her head up towards me.

Sliding forward, I pushed my cock towards her mouth, which willingly accepted it.

"Suck" I said, as I slid forward far enough that she could bob her head.

And suck she did, doing her best to engulf me.

After a minute or two, I pulled out and pushed my balls at her, letting her suck those.

After that, my dick went back into her mouth. The position wasn't great for cock-sucking. I had tied Erica's hands too low, she had to really crane her neck to even get my cock into her mouth. Note for next time.

Deciding to change it up, I slid back until my cock was resting on Erica's stomach. I lifted Erica's bra, and slid my cock under. I found that if I pulled her bra up, it smashed her D-cup breasts together, creating a nice pocket to slide my cock into. So I did, titty-fucking the older woman, my cock peeking through the top where she tried her best to suck in the tip.

This worked well, and with all the build-up, I felt myself ready to blow. I gave no warning, just grunting out my orgasm, cum shooting Erica in the face. Just like last weekend, Erica's face showed she didn't enjoy being painted, but she didn't have much say in the matter as I was still straddling her chest, her hands tied above her head.

When I was done, I told my now-recovered wife to help her aunt clean the cum off her face. I took a breath, then slid off Erica's body. I reached under her and unsnapped her bra, it's only useful purpose fulfilled.

I also grabbed her panties and pulled them off, leaving the curvy MILF naked.

"Amanda, you are doing such a good job there. Why don't you slide down and eat your aunt out. I think she's earned it."

Amanda turned, surprised that I was pushing her to directly engage with her aunt. I nodded, and she slid down her aunt's body.

Erica also looked like she wasn't completely on-board with her niece performing cunnilingus on her, but neither verbally objected before Amanda's mouth touched Erica's pussy.

Erica had allegedly been with women before, but I don't think she had ever had an accomplished cunnilinguist like my wife go down on her before. Despite her initial hesitations, my wife was not pulling punches, and I watched as the older woman went from hesitant, to surprised, to ecstatic. Erica couldn't move her hands, or crane her neck to watch, so she stared at the ceiling, basking in the sensations my wife was giving to her most sensitive areas.

When Erica came the first time, Amanda came up for air and looked at me. I motioned to continue, and she did. She must have discovered something that her aunt liked, because the curvy MILF's second orgasm came soon after the first. Again I told Amanda to continue. This time, she changed her position slightly, allowing her to use her hands more. Erica's big breasts were heaving after two orgasms, but she knew enough not to try and stop me.

Her third orgasm was extra-large. I thought she might break her bonds as she pulled at them, her hips thrashing. This time, I nodded at Amanda to take a break.

Climbing back onto the bed, I turned Erica's panting face sideways, and shoved my cock back into her mouth. It was hard, but I wanted a little more prep.

Then, I shuffled down next to her body. Grabbing one leg, I yanked it under the other, turning the older woman onto her side. With another yank, I had twisted her a full 180 degrees, leaving her on her stomach.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers
12