Breaking the Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her hips, I lifted. Erica understood, and presented her full butt nice and high, spreading her knees.

Erica's fashionably cut brown hair was now a mess, covering her head, neck and shoulders. Her tan skin, unblemished by tan lines, glistened with sweat. Her large breasts were squished under her body, but her big, firm buttocks pointed to the sky. Her thighs, thick yet firm, supported her body, her feet and knees spread far apart as she knew what was coming.

"Honey, go up there and teach Erica how to return the favor." Amanda complied, sitting on her aunt's arms to push her pussy into the older woman's face.

I positioned myself behind Erica. I ran my cock up and down her slit a couple times, feeling the wetness oozing out. Not a surprise considering how many times she had come.

Lining myself up, and pushed to enter, hearing Erica's other end grunt into my wife's pussy. I started to slowly stroke, finally bottoming out and watching Erica's ass jiggle when I did so.

I knew Erica wasn't fragile, so I adjusted my position, grabbed her hips, and just started pounding away.

I could see pretty quickly that Erica was not focused on eating my wife, so I grabbed her hair and pushed her right into Amanda's vagina, suffocating her for a second.

After that, she tried to reorient and lick, but with her hands tied, the girls found all she could do was attack Amanda's clit.

That was enough, and Amanda was the first to cum, shoving her aunt's head into her crotch as she did.

After that, Amanda gave her a break, letting her aunt enjoy the pounding she was getting as long as she kept her niece on a nice simmer.

So I kept pounding, pawing Erica's body as I slammed into her from behind. Finally, I felt my orgasm coming on. When I was close, I pulled out, choosing to blow my nut all over Erica's back. Streams of white cum streaked her tan back, which was breathing heavily after her exertion.

When I was done, I got up, done for the night. Amanda went to clean my cum, but i stopped her. Simply untying her hands, I told Erica to clean up, and we would get her in the morning.

The next morning I woke up first again. I poked my head in the guest room to verify Erica hadn't disappeared, then went downstairs to start the coffee.

We hadn't been up too late since we went straight from dinner to the bedroom the night before, so I wasn't surprised when both women quickly joined me.

Erica was smart. She brought her own bathrobe this time, which she had tied around her. It definitely wasn't your grandmother's bathrobe, as it barely covered her ass, and even tied it showed her cleavage. This confirmed to me that despite her resistance here and there, she really did enjoy these sessions.

This time, I gave her some time with her coffee, but when I saw the cup was mostly empty, I stood up and looked at her.

"Ay-ree-ka, what are you doing? You should be preparing breakfast. And that outfit is inappropriate. Go up in your closet and put on your uniform."

Erica smiled as she nodded her head. She quickly finished her coffee and headed upstairs.

"What did you leave out this time?" Amanda asked.

I smiled at my wife as I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Your favorite bikini."

"The pink one?"

"Nope. The white one."

"I don't have a white... oh."

My wife realized what I was talking about just as her aunt descended the stairs.

Erica was wearing the micro-bikini that I had fingered Amanda in during our weekend with Anna. It was indecent on Amanda's slim figure. On Erica's, it was useless.

When the curvy woman hit the bottom floor, she stopped to readjust the tiny triangles of cloth that covered her nipples, but the four square inches of cloth and tiny string attaching them to the bottom and each other were not built for this sort of work, and after a couple of steps, the jiggling of Erica's massive melons exposed her areolae again.

Erica had tied it tight, and the bottom was definitely splitting her pussy lips. I wondered if it was rubbing on her clit too.

Despite it, she stopped to put her hands on her hips and model for us. Before any of us could say anything, both Amanda and Erica started laughing.

"I'm sorry Charlie, but this is... wow. I think I'm going to break it."

I walked over to Erica, feeling inside each top, then down inside the bottom, dipping into her pussy.

"You are right Ay-ree-ka, this outfit is most inappropriate for you. After you prepare breakfast, you shall be punished for your display of your womanly goods."

I gave a slap on her bare ass, and sat back down.

Breakfast proceeded with less grab-ass than the week before. Part of that was because there was one less ass to grab (and a great ass at that). Part of it was because this was now familiar.

But mostly it was because I remembered Melanie would be over for 'yoga' soon, so I wanted to conserve my stamina.

I could see Erica wanted my touch, and she started brushing against me at every chance. I obliged, continually poking and prodding until I could see her hard nipples, which spent more time out of the fabric than under it, and a glisten on her pussy lips when the light hit it right.

When breakfast was finished, I saw there was still about a half hour until Melanie was scheduled to arrive. Not wanting to spoil the surprise, I called Erica over.

"You have prepared a good meal this morning. Go do the dishes."

While she was gone, I reminded Amanda of our 'date' with Melanie. Amanda wanted to get in a quick change of clothes and set up our workout area, so she left while her aunt continued to wash dishes.

When Erica was done, she came in again, clearly looking for direction.

"You have done well this morning. Hop on the table and you will receive a reward."

Erica did as I asked, sitting on the table in front of me, spreading her legs.

I pushed the bottom of the swimsuit to the side, exposing my wife's aunt's wet pussy. I probed it, then touched her clit, which made the wired woman jump.

"Okay, you may reward yourself."

"Myself?" Erica whispered, surprised and confused.

"Yes, you may reward yourself."

Erica was surprised, but slowly started to touch her breasts and pussy. At first, she seemed uncomfortable with the audience, but then her need took over, and she focused on herself.

Her thick legs splayed wider as her finger furiously flew over her clit, her left hand gripping one big breast and pinching the nipple.

After a few minutes of self-stimulation, she came, groaning her orgasm. By this time, my wife had rejoined us, watching her aunt masturbate on our table.

As Erica recovered from her orgasm, she looked at me expectedly.

"Now that you have had your reward, you need to clean the table again. So messy."

I slapped her ass as she stood up.

Erica was just finishing cleaning the table when the doorbell rang. Amanda stood up to get it, but I stopped her.

"Ay-ree-ka, answer the door."

Erica's eyes widened at this, looking down at what she was wearing.

"It's fine. Answer the door, say nothing, and then come back and sit next to me."

Erica still looked horrified, so I stood up and took her hands.

"Trust me. You will be rewarded again."

This time, she complied. I followed, sitting on the couch ten feet behind my wife's aunt as she carefully fixed her micro-kini before opening the door to find her brother's wife there, dressed in a yoga outfit.

Melanie's jaw dropped at the sight of her sister-in-law standing in the wrong house, dressed like a stripper. As I instructed her, Erica walked over and sat on the couch next to me, leaving Melanie standing at the door to pick up her jaw from the floor.

The fit blonde walked in, closing the door behind herself.

"Wow Charlie, I see you hooked another one."

"Melly, this is Ay-ree-ka, our new serving girl. She does our cooking, cleaning, and whatever else we tell her to. Ay-ree, this is Melly. She is our yoga coach."

Melanie picked up on the role-play, and burst into a big smile.

"Oh this is going to be fun."

I stood up now, and walked over behind Melanie. I placed my hands on her hips, and faced her towards Erica. Kissing the fit blonde's neck, I pulled her t-shirt up and off, leaving my wife's other aunt in just her silver sports-bra, her fit body on display, as I am sure she wanted it.

"Melly, I thought you could teach Eri today too. She needs so much direction."

Melanie's pink yoga pants looked painted-on, as usual, so I left those on as I backed away.

"I need to change. Melly, please have class ready to go when I get back."

I quickly went upstairs and changed into a t-shirt and comfortable pair of shorts.

When I came back down, class was ready.

Melanie was on her yoga mat, practically licking her lips. Amanda was sitting on hers, relaxing. Erica looked a little uncomfortable, standing on her mat, waiting.

I reoriented class, putting Erica between Amanda and I, and then we got started. As you would expect, there was as much grab-ass as yoga. Nothing Erica did was right, and every time Melanie 'fixed' her, she managed to cop a feel.

This did nothing to wear down the hard-on I had developed watching these three gorgeous women contort themselves. Finally a move into 'Bridge', where Erica's shiny pussy was pointed right at me, broke my will.

I moved over to my wife's brunette aunt, pulled the thin swimsuit to the side again, and dove in. Erica didn't see me coming, and shrieked in surprise, then pleasure, as my lips touched hers. She collapsed to her mat, and I followed her down, orally pleasuring the older woman.

I could see the other two stop at this wanton display of lust. I pulled my lips away, my fingers quickly finding Erica's clit.

"Melly, my wife could use the same. Get to it."

Amanda shrugged noncommittally, but her blonde aunt complied. She stripped off what left of her clothing, leaving on a cute pair of pink panties as she dove in on her niece.

Erica came pretty quickly. I had gotten good at bringing her off if I wanted to. As she caught her breath, I dropped my pants, preparing to enter.

"Well that's not fair" Melanie said. "I bet you fucked her this morning, and I haven't had that dick in weeks."

I did not like her tone, so I stopped.

"You're right. But it is my dick, and I will put it wherever I want. Finish pleasuring my wife, and maybe you will get some."

That said, I buried myself in Erica, enjoying the slap of our bodies. Melanie had gotten a rise out of me, and I now took that out on Erica. I pounded her body as hard as I had over the past two weeks, grabbing her wide hips as I pushed against her.

To her credit, the curvy MILF loved it. She was more vocal than usual, maybe out of pleasure, maybe to stir Melanie's jealousy. Either way, she soon orgasmed again, her back arching high as she did.

As Erica came, so did her niece. My wife pushed Melanie's head away, needing a break.

Melanie went to remove her panties expectedly.

"Huh-uh, not yet. First you need to clean me off."

Melanie huffed, but did so, tasting her sister-in-law's juices on me.

When she thought she was done, she pulled off.

"Okay, now clean her off."

Melanie huffed again, but dove in, eating Erica now, who 'oohed' at the touch, her nether-regions still sensitive. She might be done too.

Melanie wasn't sure how far to go, but got her answer when I grabbed her panties from behind, yanking them down.

She stopped eating, but I shoved her head back in. I wanted an 'auntie-chain', so I was going to get one.

I lined myself up behind Melanie and entered. Poor girl, no one had eaten her out yet, but she was still ready to go, and I slid right in.

I got into rhythm fucking Melanie's muscular body from behind, hearing the difference in sounds between her and Erica's softer body. I'm sure there was some rivalry between these two. They contrasted in every way, except for both loving my dick.

Melanie had alluded to some previous sexual encounters between the two, but I'm not sure anyone had pushed them this far. I was definitely going to force a '69' before the morning was over.

The thought of the many things I could do with these two beauties bubbled up on me, and I pulled out of Melanie.

Melanie would not let me cum in her, so I deposited this load on her back. She pulled back from her sister-in-law, heaving a little.

"Fuck that was good, Charlie."

"I like watching the two of you. Erica, come clean this up."

Melanie stayed prone while the brunette slid out from under her. She did her duty, licking my cum from the blonde's trim back while I watched.

When she was done, both aunts looked at me expectantly.

"Melly, back to what you were doing. Erica, spin around and return the favor. You've both gotten fucked, now show each other what you can do."

I moved over next to my wife, watching as her aunts contorted themselves into a '69'.

"How was Melly at oral?" I asked.

Amanda wiggled her hand in a 'so-so' motion. "She needs practice." My wife gave me an evil grin at that. She might resist sometimes, but Amanda loved playing with all of these women as much as I did.

Her hand idly moved into my lap and started to fondle me. Little Charlie came awake, slowly standing up as we watched these two forty-somethings amateurishly pleasure each other.

Melanie came first, breaking contact with her husband's sister's pussy to voice her orgasm. She managed to keep her hand in place, buzzing over Erica's clit. That put the curvy brunette over the edge, and she came as soon as the skinny blonde's lips touched her again.

Watching these two aunts orgasm had me at full mast.

I offered it to my wife, but she waved me off, content to watch.

I moved to the end where Erica's bottom was.

"Melly, turn around."

The fit MILF spun around. Erica pulled her legs back, and Melanie crouched over her, rubbing their pussies together. They had to make eye contact in this position.

This gave me access from behind, with their openings stacked top and bottom. I considered going for all four, but decided to stay in their pussies instead.

I had fucked Melanie last, so I entered Erica on the bottom first, my body hitting both hers and Melanie's when I thrust.

When I got up to rhythm in Erica, I pulled out and shoved into Melanie.

I watched my wife's aunts as I did. They both just laid there, staring at each other.

"Kiss" I said, and they did.

After a minute I pulled out of Melanie, and started to alternate up-and-down between the two.

It was Amanda who spoke next:

"What do you think, Melly? Is Erica a better kisser than her brother?"

I laughed in response, and before either aunt could respond, I cut in.

"Be nice, Amanda. I'm happy to see them being nice. Heck, now they are closer than their daughters, and we call them twins."

That got a snort from Melanie.

"Listen, this isn't the first time that Erica and I have been in a four-way, but I definitely didn't get to press up close to these big breasts of hers. Or eat her out."

She looked over at Amanda now.

"You and your husband are a bad influence on us all."

Amanda shrugged. "It was Grandpa and Daniella's idea, remember?"

Erica responded from the bottom now.

"Then why isn't she getting paraded around your house?"

I cut in: "First of all, Ay-ree-ka, you like being paraded, and used. But Melly, you will not tell anyone else. Second, I'm sure Daniella will join in, but trust me, four is a lot of women to pleasure at one time."

Both aunts turned to look at me, wondering when I had sex with four women at once.

The conversation was cut short by my impending orgasm. I shuffled around to the side of the women.

Melanie didn't move off of Erica when I did, so I chose to spray my seed on both of their faces, putting an end to a very enjoyable weekend. Well, after they cleaned each other up, and then I sent them into one shower while Amanda and I had the other to ourselves.

As we cooled off in the shower, I reflected on how easily Erica and Melanie had been seduced. I knew part of Melanie's reason was to keep me away from her daughter, and Erica obviously was lonely. Hmm, daughters. Did I want to complicate things by seducing Allison and Rebecca, Erica and Melanie's earlier-mentioned daughters? What about Amanda's sister Nicole? She seemed to want another turn. I hadn't even thought about Amanda's mother, Michelle. As I said, four was a lot, and that could double if I wanted. What a great family I had married into.

12