Breaking the Rules

Story Info
Jane's Daddy teaches her a lesson with denial and chastity.
5.6k words
4.27
32.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
415 Followers

Note from the author: This is a sequel to my previously posted story, Following the Rules, which you may want to read first. As established in the original story, Jane is a nineteen-year-old woman who lives with her stepfather, who she calls her Daddy; she has promised him that she'll remain a virgin until marriage, and she also has agreed to allow her Daddy to control her orgasms to prevent her from becoming too reliant on vibrators or other toys for sexual satisfaction, so that she can be a better wife for her future husband.

"Come on. Just let me touch your tits a little," Brent wheedled. "We've been dating for like two weeks."

"I'm really not supposed to," Jane hissed, glancing around the video rental store where they worked. It was nearly closing time, and nobody was there, but she still felt watched; every time Brent said that they were dating, she felt like her Daddy was going to jump out from nowhere and demand to know what business she had dating a boy without telling him.

She didn't even really like Brent very much. He was thin and weedy-looking, while she preferred big, strong men--someone like her Daddy--but it was kind of nice how he bought her gifts and took her out to dinner, and he stopped bugging her for sex once she started giving him blowjobs. It was a kind of slutty thing to do, she was pretty sure, but it meant she could protect her virginity, and also that she wouldn't have an orgasm or a ruin without her Daddy's permission.

Some parts of dating were hard. Like kissing--when Brent kissed her, sometimes it was just kind of gross, but sometimes it really got her pussy hot. Brent could tell, too, if she squirmed too much, and he would try to put a hand between her legs and offer to touch her down there, and she always had to stop him. It took a lot of self-control, and she couldn't even tell herself that her Daddy would be proud of her, because she knew she was breaking his rules by dating a boy at all without telling him.

"Well?" Brent demanded. "Come on, it's closing time. Let me touch your tits a little bit before you suck me off. I'm good at it."

Jane didn't know what he meant by that, but she decided she'd had enough of his whining. "Okay, fine."

"Yes," Brent cheered, bouncing in place, then he rushed to lock the doors and throw up the closed signs. "Meet me in the back office." They'd originally been meeting up in the bathrooms, because there were no cameras in there, but Jane had flat-out refused to go down on her knees on a dirty bathroom floor, and Brent had figured out that the manager's office didn't have cameras either; so that was where she usually sucked him off, or she'd give him a handjob in his car after he took her out to dinner.

Jane walked back to the crowded little office and sat on the little clear spot on the desk there, waiting. She was careful not to rest her aching pussy on the edge of the desk; it had been weeks since her Daddy had last let her come, and if she let anything touch her down there, it got really hard to think about anything else but how badly she wanted an orgasm.

Just thinking about that most recent come made a shiver of need go up her spine as her pussy clenched. It used to be that her Daddy would just watch and talk her through touching herself--with her fingers, never with a toy--to give herself a ruined orgasm or, on special, wonderful occasions, a real one; but lately he'd decided it would be good for her to get used to feeling of another person's touch, the hands of a man who might not know exactly what she liked best.

Most recently, as a little reward for her getting a raise at work, Daddy had sat her naked in his lap and rubbed his big fingers over her needy clit in deliciously slow circles, and then faster and faster as she begged him for more, until she came so hard that she passed out right there on top of him.

Her clitty twitched just thinking about it, and she chewed her lip, squirming a little on the desk. Brent walked in around then, and he grinned, watching her adjust her weight.

"Excited for it? I promise, I know what I'm doing. You'll love this."

"Sure," she said, still not sure what he was talking about. She'd tried squeezing her breasts a couple of times like she'd seen in the porn her Daddy had accidentally left in the VHS that one time, but it didn't really feel like anything; she figured this would probably be the same, but Brent seemed excited to do it, so whatever. "I'm not taking my shirt off."

"That's fine," Brent said. "Let's make out a little first."

She shrugged and nodded. Brent stepped up to her, so that she had to spread her knees so that he could get between them, and they kissed; the position of him standing there, with her knees spread so wide, just the way they had been when her Daddy had touched her clit so nicely, really got to Jane. By the time Brent was done kissing her, she was breathing hard and trying to ignore how her pussy was fluttering and begging for attention.

Then Brent slipped his hand up inside of her shirt--inside of her bra, even--and his fingers brushed over her nipple, and she gasped. The sensation was electric, making her spine arch forward and her hips rock.

"Yeah," Brent said smugly. "Told you you'd like it." He trapped her nipple between two fingers and rolled it there, and Jane let out a startled groan, jerking in place. It felt like he was pulling on a string directly connected to the inside of her cunny, the aching place where she most needed to come.

"Oh--Brent--" she moaned. He pulled his hand out of her shirt, and she took a few deep breaths, feeling disappointed but telling herself that she shouldn't; this was way too dangerous. She had no idea her nipples could feel that good.

But Brent wasn't done with her yet. He pulled her shirt and her bra down from the top until her tit popped out, exposed.

"Brent!" she gasped, lifting a hand to try and right her clothing, but he grabbed her breast in his hand and lifted it to his mouth and pressed his tongue against her nipple, and she immediately had to drop her hand to clutch at the edge of the desk so that she didn't fall off. "Oh--oh--!"

"Mm-hmm," Brent hummed, then latched his lips around her nipple, suckling and licking incessantly. Jane panted and squirmed as the heat zinged through her body, traveling straight from her nipple to her pussy and gathering there. It felt almost like Brent had his lips locked around her pussy instead, like he was licking inside of her, and the idea of it made her moan. The pleasure built slowly at first, a deliciously hard tease--and then all of a sudden it was building too fast, she was way too close, tumbling towards that forbidden cliff.

"Stop, stop!" she gasped, and pushed Brent off--just in time, if the frantic squeezing of her bereft pussy was anything to judge by. "Ohh. Oh my god." She squirmed on the desk and tried not to rub her thighs together, even though she was aching for it; she was too close to orgasm.

"Yeah? Did you come?" Brent demanded smugly.

"Um. Y-yeah," Jane lied, because she didn't want to deal with the questions if she tried to explain that she wasn't allowed; Brent already thought she was a prude and a freak for wanting to stay a virgin. She squeezed her hands hard on the edge of the desk, focusing on the pain of the corner digging into her skin, until she felt the throbbing pressure of the almost-orgasm start to recede inside her. "Do you want me to...?"

"Hell yeah," he said, already unzipping his jeans.

Jane slipped down onto the floor and sucked Brent off. She was learning how to do it well, so she made this one fast, stroking his shaft hard and fast as she sucked on the head; she needed to get home, and quick, so that her Daddy could give her a ruined orgasm. Her pussy was melting for it. She knew her panties would be absolutely soaked when she got her jeans off.

"Slow down a little," Brent groaned. She ignored him and sucked harder, and he grunted and thrust into her mouth. "Jeezus, Jane, you're good at this--fuck--I'm gonna--"

"Hello? Janey?" a voice called, way too close to the door of the office. Her Daddy's voice?!

Jane pulled off of Brent with a surprised gasp, just as his cock started to spurt. Brent reached down and jerked himself off quickly, cursing at her for stopping, and Jane yelped as he sprayed his thick cum across her face.

The door of the office opened, and Jane found herself kneeling on the floor, covered in cum, and staring up into her Daddy's stunned face.

"Janey?" her Daddy said slowly.

"Oh, shit," Brent said, whirling around and scrambling to tuck his dick back into his pants. "Are you, uh, you're--"

"Shut up, boy," Daddy said sharply, and Brent frowned. "Jane, did this young man assault you? Did he threaten you?"

"What the fuck!" Brent said. "No! We're dating!"

Jane bit her lip as her Daddy stared at her. After a long moment, she nodded in confirmation.

"I see," Daddy said, low and unhappy. "Well, if you don't mind, I'm here to drive my daughter home. You might want to make sure you lock all of the doors next time you take some girl back here to fool around."

"Uh. Yeah. Um, thanks," Brent stuttered. "See you later, Jane."

"Yeah," she said, biting her lip and climbing up off the floor.

Her Daddy was entirely silent as they walked out to the parking lot and climbed into the car. He still didn't say anything as he started the car and drove towards home. Jane reached up to try and wipe Brent's cum off her face, but she just smeared it around, and her Daddy made an ugly face when he saw her doing it, so she stopped.

"Are you really angry, Daddy?" she finally got up the courage to ask.

He took a deep breath, then let it out. "I'm just trying to understand, Janey. How long have you been dating this boy?"

"Just two weeks."

He nodded slowly, turning into their trailer park. "Just two weeks. Well, we've seen each other every night for the past two weeks. Why did you never mention him to me? Is he the man you want to marry? Why wouldn't you bring him home for me to meet if you like him enough to be doing that with him?"

"Daddy, it's not like that," she whimpered. "I don't like him, not really. He's just--he's nice, and he buys me gifts..." she trailed off there, seeing the way her Daddy's hands tightened on the steering wheel.

"You're going down on your knees for a boy just because he buys you gifts?" he demanded, low and dangerous. "Did I raise you to be a damned whore, Jane?"

"No! I didn't mean--I didn't think it was like that," she cried, tears welling in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Daddy! I just really liked the things he gave me, I didn't think!"

"Obviously not," Daddy said sharply. He slammed on his brakes as he pulled into the little driveway in front of their trailer and yanked his keys out of the car. "I need to sit here a minute and think. You had better go inside and clean your face off. Take off everything but your panties, you've earned a spanking at least."

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered, knowing better than to try and argue when she was in so much trouble. She got out of the car and hurried inside.

A few minutes later--after she'd washed her face in the bathroom and stripped down to just her panties like he'd said--her Daddy slammed the car door outside, then came into the trailer. He went into his own room first.

"I'm in here, Daddy," she called tentatively from her bedroom, where she was sitting on her bed. He didn't say anything. She bit her lip and waited, listening to him rummaging around in his room.

After a few minutes, he came into her room. He was holding an unmarked, black box--the kind that looked like it held something expensive, like a jewelry box but bigger. He stood over her, frowning.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she sniffled. "I'm really, really sorry. I know I deserve a spanking--"

"You deserve a lot worse than that," he interrupted her, and her eyes teared up again. He shook the box in his hands. "You know, I ordered this right after I found you playing with that toy, but you've been such a good girl that I thought we wouldn't need it. And now--this--" he shook his head, pressing his lips together in disappointment. "Seeing my little girl on the floor, covered in that boy's cum, acting like a whore--I'm going to have to get a lot stricter with you, Janey."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she sobbed.

"Not as sorry as you're going to be," he informed her grimly. He sat down on the bed and set the box to the side. "Come on. We'll start with the spanking."

She put herself over his lap obediently. When he went to pull her panties down, he stopped, looping a finger in the damp crotch of her underwear.

"Janey," he said quietly. "What is this? You like going down on your knees this much?"

"No," she whimpered, embarrassed. "Brent was--he--he touched my nipple. And sucked on it. I didn't come, Daddy, I promise, I didn't even have to ruin, I made him stop."

"Sure got wet for him, though, didn't you?" her Daddy demanded, and she pressed her face into the bedding as she nodded, ashamed. "Is that what you like? A sissy man who puts his mouth on your tits like a baby?" He yanked her panties down to her thighs and spanked her hard across the ass, making her yelp and squirm. "Real men don't suck on a woman's tits, Janey, any more than they lick her clit or her pussy. It's degrading. Is that what you want, Janey? A man who degrades himself for you?" He spanked her again. "Answer me. Is that what you want?"

"No, Daddy!" she sobbed.

He spanked her again. "No? Your wet pussy seems to think otherwise. Seems like you really liked that boy slurping all over your tit like a dog." Two more spanks; he was slapping so hard, her butt was already on fire. "Seems like it got you really horny, trading your mouth for cheap gifts and some tit-sucking like a skank."

"No!" she cried. "No, no, Daddy! I didn't!"

He spanked her again, five times, in quick succession. "Don't lie to me, Jane."

"I'm not! I just got wet because I wanted a come so bad! I was thinking about you, when you made me come last time," she admitted, sobbing.

"Yeah?" He paused, rubbing her ass, but he didn't sound any happier. "You like that, Janey? You like when Daddy rubs your clitty and makes you come?"

"Y-yes," she sniffled.

"Well, that's a shame, because it's going to be a long time before I'm convinced you've earned an orgasm," he informed her. She whimpered and squirmed. "And no more ruins, either."

"Daddy?" she whimpered, immediately alarmed.

"That's right. This is my fault, too. I've been too easy on you. Spoiled you." He rubbed her smarting butt again, then dipped his finger down to just brush the lips of her sopping pussy. "Your little cunt here feels entitled to pleasure. You feel like you can use it to get what you want, to get cheap gifts out of men, to get to feel good by using that boy's mouth."

"No," she whined. "He said he wanted to, I didn't know it would feel so good for him to do that." She shuddered as her Daddy's finger pressed just a bit deeper, caressing her sensitive folds. "Oh, Daddy. Please don't take ruins away, I don't know what I'll do. I won't be able to resist touching myself if you won't let me ruin."

"Oh, yes, you will," he said grimly. "That's what this is for." He reached over and opened the box, tilting it so that she could see what was inside: a metal triangle with a little slot in it, and a series of straps. "This is a chastity belt, Janey. We're going to lock your little pussy up to keep your hands off it."

"Daddy, no," she whimpered, despairing. "No, no, that's awful! I won't get to come ever?"

"Not for a long time. This misbehavior is very serious, Janey, and we have to take serious measures to correct it," he said firmly.

"But for Christmas? It's only in a month!"

"We'll see, but I don't think you'll get more than a ruin for Christmas. Maybe just an edge," he informed her, and she started to sob again.

"I can't, I can't! I can't go that long without coming, Daddy! Please!"

"You should have thought about that before you snuck around behind my back," he informed her, unsympathetic. "If you'd talked to me when you started dating this Brent boy, I would've been able to tell you right away that what you were doing was no good, and we could've solved it the easy way. But you decided to hide it from me because you knew it was wrong, and now we have to do things the hard way." He finally pulled his teasing finger away from her pussy, making her groan. "Stand up now, Janey. There's still one more part to your punishment, and you're not going to like it."

"Daddy," she whined, but she stood up obediently, trying not to rub her thighs together too much. Even just her Daddy's finger being so close to her sensitive bits for too long had her stupid pussy dripping, like it hadn't figured out that she was being punished.

Her Daddy stood up too. He grabbed the chastity belt out of the box, as well as a little padlock that went with it; then he guided Jane out into the living room and crouched down in front of her, attaching the belt to her waist as she stood there, trembling and sniffling. There was a final strap that was meant to go through her legs, to attach to the back of the belt and hold the curved shield in place, but her Daddy left that where it was for the moment, leaving the belt hanging loose off the front of her.

"Alright. Go bend over the arm of the couch," he instructed her. "If you're fixed on acting like a whore, I think you need a good lesson in how men treat whores."

Jane stepped over to the couch and tentatively leaned over the arm, bracing her hands on the cushion, so that her ass was in the air. She heard a crinkling sound behind her, but when she turned to try and look, her Daddy was turned away so that she couldn't see what he was doing. The cool air inside the trailer brought up goosebumps on her naked skin and made her damp, exposed pussy tingle. She prayed that he wasn't going to spank her on her pussy and her clit again; that had been awful.

When her Daddy came up behind her and put a hand between her thighs, easing them apart and forcing her to spread her feet wider, she was immediately afraid that that was what he was going to do. "No, no, Daddy, please don't spank me there," she begged.

"Spanking's all done, Janey," he assured her. "Just hold real still for me."

She felt something blunt poking at her fluttering pussy hole, and squeaked in surprise. It poked at her again, and she squirmed.

Then it stared bearing down slowly on her, and she realized all in a rush that it was her Daddy's dick, and he was putting it inside her.

"Daddy!" she shrieked. "You can't! I'm not supposed to!"

"It doesn't count if I'm your Daddy, Janey," he assured her. "I'm wearing a condom, too. Settle down now." He pressed until the head popped inside, and she howled.

"No, no, no! It's too big! It won't fit, it won't fit!" It felt massive, stretching her virgin hole unbearably wide until she felt like she was splitting open. "Oh, it hurts! Daddy, it hurts! Please stop!"

"You're telling me this wet, sloppy hole can't handle my cock?" her Daddy demanded. "Do you think whores get to say stop if a cock is too big?" He forced himself deeper into her, and she sobbed.

"It hurts! It hurts! Daddy, please!"

He continued pressing slowly into her in spite of her pleas, but his fingers went to her clit, rubbing in slow circles as he shushed her. Jane moaned and shuddered, confused by the competing signals of pain and pleasure as her hymen stretched and then tore under the slow, inevitable onslaught of her Daddy's cock.

She'd never had more than his finger inside of her, and that had felt so big; his cock couldn't be that much thicker, but it felt massive, like it was going to split her in two. But as he got deeper and deeper, and as the pain from her torn hymen began to fade in urgency, her pussy started to thump with a deep, uncertain pleasure.

dothemath
dothemath
415 Followers
12