Breaking the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh-hh," she moaned shakily as the head of Daddy's cock brushed against something nice inside her. "Daddy..."

"Does it still hurt, Janey?"

"A little...not much," she whispered. He took his fingers away from her clit then, and she whimpered at the loss, squirming a little; miraculously, he put his fingers back again, although he just rested them there against the twitching, sensitive button, not rubbing.

When he was finally fully seated in her, he stopped for a moment. Jane whined and shivered, feeling full to the brim, feverish pleasure skating around the stretched rim of her pussy and crawling deep inside her cunt where he was pressing against spots that had never been touched before in her whole life. It felt like he was shoved right up against that spot where her orgasms came from.

"Daddy," she whispered. "You--you said I'm not allowed to come any more."

"That's right, Janey. This is a punishment," he informed her sternly. He pulled out and thrust in hard, and she gasped.

"Ow! Oh, it hurts again! Not so rough, Daddy, please!"

"What did I just say, Janey?"

"It's--it's a punishment," she whimpered. "Daddy, please!"

Heedless of her cries, he started thrusting into her hard and fast. His cock was so hard and thick inside her, and every time it dragged across the stretched and torn bit of skin at her entrance, it stung; she whimpered as tears welled in her eyes again. It wasn't as bad as being spanked, really, but it was a different kind of pain, one she wasn't as used to, and it echoed confusingly against the tension she always carried in her core from wanting to come.

But it wasn't long before the pain started to fade. His cock stroked across that nice place inside her each time he pushed in, and the massive size of him spread her open, stroking her on the inside. And she was so, so wet, dripping down his cock, easing his way until he was slipping in and out of her easily, making wet, sloppy sounds that made her hot in both her face and her pussy.

Her Daddy's fingers started to move over her clit again, flicking lightly back and forth, and Jane couldn't hold back a loud moan. "Oh, Daddy. Daddy, please can I come?"

"No," he said firmly. "What happened to 'it hurts, Daddy'? What happened to 'it's too big, Daddy'? This is still a punishment, Jane. Hold back your come like a good girl."

"Ohh," she moaned. "Ohh, Daddy, please, it feels good. Your cock feels so good! Please may I come?"

"No," he said shortly, thrusting faster and rougher into her, prodding deep inside her with firm thrusts that left her seeing stars. His fingers moved faster across her clit, too, stoking the frantic need inside of her.

"Please! Please, Daddy, please!" she begged. She couldn't imagine tasting such amazing sensations, the deep pleasure of her Daddy's cock fucking her and the overwhelming burn of his big fingers on her clit, and not being allowed to come from it. She'd go mad. "I'll be good now, I won't ever do anything with Brent again, I promise! Please say I can come! It feels so good!"

"Does it? Do you like being fucked hard by a real man, Janey?" her Daddy demanded, slamming into her wet pussy over and over, sending off little starbursts of heat inside her body each time he bottomed out. "Is this better than having your tit sucked by that sissy-boy?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, Daddy, yes!" she squealed. "Please! Please, Daddy, please say I can come!"

"No," he said firmly. "Hold it, Janey. You hold that come in."

She sobbed. "Please--oh, Daddy, Daddy--" she squirmed under him as his fingers started moving faster across her clit, flicking back and forth at a speed she couldn't wrap her brain around. "Oh--oh--" she had stopped begging to come, but it wasn't because she'd given in; she was still trying her hardest to hold back her climax, sucking in her stomach and tensing every muscle in her body to brace against it, but secretly--in a deep, naughty part of her--she knew she was going to lose, and she wasn't even upset about it. Her Daddy's cock just felt too good, he was rubbing her needy little clit too hard. A massive orgasm was building fast inside her, and she wasn't going to be able to hold it back, and she wanted it so bad that she didn't even care.

"Are you getting close, Janey?" her Daddy demanded, rubbing her clit firmly. "How does it feel? How do you like getting fucked by your Daddy?"

"Oh, it's so good, Daddy! Yes, Daddy, yes--yes--" she sucked in a hard breath as she felt the orgasm welling up inside of her, huge and unstoppable. "I--Daddy--"

"Are you coming?" he demanded. "Are you about to come, Janey?"

"Yes--Daddy--" she choked out, arching her back as he slammed into her again, his fingers moving over her clit so fast. There was no way she could stop herself from coming. It was going to be the biggest orgasm of her life, and it was going to be earth-shattering, coming from so deep inside of her where his cock was pounding away. She'd get punished for it after, but she didn't even care, she needed it so bad. "Daddy--yes--yes--"

Just as she went silent and her body started to seize up, locking down on her Daddy's thick cock, he pulled out of her and whipped his fingers away from her clit.

Jane gasped in shock, twisting on the couch arm as the heavenly sensations were suddenly ripped away from her. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," she whimpered urgently, too stunned for a moment to do anything but beg and writhe.

Then she felt her Daddy pull up the final strap on the chastity belt and lock it into place, shutting her desperate, aching pussy behind a hard shield of metal.

She screamed and reached down, frantically grabbing at the front of the belt as her pussy fluttered and pulsed. She was so, so close. She could feel something like the contractions of orgasm, but they were slow and broken, not even strong enough to be called a real ruin, and--worst of all--they emphasized the emptiness inside her, the open space where she needed her Daddy's cock so badly. "No! No, no, no, no! Daddy, Daddy please! Take it off, please, put your cock back in, please!"

"No." Her Daddy stared down at her impassively as she collapsed on the floor, slamming her hand against the hard belt in a desperate bid to get any sensation through the material to her clenching pussy. "I told you, Janey. You want to act like a whore, you get treated like a whore. You'll finish Daddy off with your mouth."

"No," she sobbed. "No, no, no!" she rocked on her knees, prying at the top of the belt. "You don't understand, Daddy, please! Please take it off! Please!"

"I do understand, Janey," he assured her. "That would have been your first true vaginal orgasm, wouldn't it? The first of those big, beautiful orgasms you're meant to have for your husband, and I took it away from you." She nodded, sobbing. "I know, Janey. I understand exactly what I took away from you. I saw how your mother howled the few times she was able to come that way with me. She told me how amazing it was. But I need to make sure you understand how important it is that you listen to me. Whores don't get treated with respect, they don't get to have mind-shattering orgasms on their husband's cock. Most of them can't have vaginal orgasms at all because they're so used up that an average cock feels like nothing to them. Is that what you want, Jane? Or do you want to have that huge orgasm some day with your husband, when you're ready?"

"Daddy," she wailed, too desperate and upset to answer. One of her hands went to her nipple, the one that Brent had sucked on before, and she pinched it, trying to use the pleasure to push herself over the edge; but after having her Daddy's cock inside her, having his fingers on her clit, the nipple stimulation wasn't anywhere near enough. It just made her pussy feel even more empty, made it clench over and over again on the nothing inside of her. "Oh, Daddy, please. I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"I know you are," he said, putting a hand on her head. "Come on now, Janey, don't leave Daddy hanging like this." He pulled her towards his cock, still hard and thick and slick with her own fluids. She whimpered and tried to pull away.

"No, Daddy, please, I learned my lesson. Please put it back in me?"

"No, Janey. That's it. That's all the touching your pussy is going to get for a few weeks at least," he informed her, lovingly but sternly. "Now come on. I understand that you don't want to, but it's not healthy for Daddy to get blue balls, and this is the last part of your punishment."

Finally, after some more coaxing, Jane opened her mouth and sucked her Daddy's cock inside. It was so different from sucking Brent--because her Daddy's cock was bigger, first of all, but also because he was wearing the condom, and he tasted like that and like her own fluids. It was a lot to adjust to, and she wasn't sure she was doing a great job, but it was less than a minute before her Daddy groaned and thrust against her tongue and then came, filling the condom. The sound of his satisfaction and the feeling of his cock pulsing in her mouth made her pussy clench hard, setting off another chain of broken not-quite-ruin contractions inside her.

He stepped away to pull off the condom and toss it out, and Jane splayed back against the side of the couch, rubbing the metal between her thighs again. Her pussy ached and ached. She could feel her pulse thumping away, not just in her clit but deep inside, in that spot he'd hit over and over with his cock. It felt swollen, like something inside her wanted to burst, like it was just waiting for the slightest bit of stimulation so that she could explode in a cascade of pleasure. She was already very familiar with what it felt like to want to come, but now she was learning what it felt like to really need it.

"Alright," her Daddy said. "Up off the floor."

She sniffled and let him pull her up. "Daddy, my pussy still needs to come so bad. It's not going away."

"That's too bad. I know you're not used to hard edges like that, Janey, but you're going to be grounded to that belt for a long time. I'm pretty fixed to give you another edge like that for Christmas, so you'd better decide by then that it's better than nothing," he informed her gravely. She whined pitifully, but then he pulled her in for a hug, which helped a little. "Come on, now. I know you're feeling sorry for yourself, but you know it's for your own good."

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered. "It just...it felt so amazing. Having your cock in me. Will it be like that with my husband?"

"So long as you find a real man for a husband. Not a sissy like Brent." He patted her on the hip. "As long as you're honest with me, I can help you find a good husband. We can make sure together that he's someone who'll know how to treat you right."

"Okay, Daddy," she said. "I want to marry a man just like you."

"That's right," he said, grinning. "And when you do, we'll make sure you deserve him, won't we?" She nodded, and he kissed her on the forehead. "Thattagirl. You know I love you, Janey, even if I am mad at you."

"I love you too, Daddy."

12