Breaking the Rules Pt. 04

Story Info
A difficult decision must be made before the party tonight.
2.3k words
4.55
3.6k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toalldays
Toalldays
19 Followers

I shaved and took a long, warm shower. I winced as the warm water hit my red butt, but after the first pain, the water was therapy for sore muscles. My comfort soon ended, and you impatiently opened the door and yelled, "Get ready. We have a busy morning!"

I wrapped myself in the soft towel and enjoyed the moment of luxury. I applied your favorite deodorant and perfume and exited the bathroom to find my clothes. You handed me some feminine, white, full-cut panties and warned me that any spots would add to the punishment in the evening. Apart from my cage and the feminine underwear, I wore regular clothes, jeans, and a t-shirt, showing off my broad shoulders and muscular arms. Unfortunately, my appearance did not match the underwear.

I had my breakfast and a coffee in silence. What you told me was scary. I had never used safe words, but now I considered it a likely option. What you had lined out for me seemed more than I could handle. One thing was to be outed in a foreign city or where it was unlikely to be recognized, but this was in my hometown, and our friends and some of my colleagues would know. It seemed impossible to keep the events within the wine club, and these were activities that not everyone appreciated.

But I was also curious; you had mentioned that it could be an exciting reward - if I accepted my fate. You had challenged me before but always had everything planned carefully in a way that protected our privacy. You always proved to be trustworthy. It was scary - and yet I was excited. How would the girls split as dominants and submissives? And who would switch between the roles? What about Kate? I guessed she was either a dominant or a switch. She was a leader, never afraid of speaking up, and her style was far from innocent and shy. I was not the only one in the office who had lost concentration when she turned up at work in tight leather pants.

But curiosity could not cure my fear. And I started to think about the consequences if something went wrong -- a story like this in the hands of people not on my side; I didn't even dare to think about it. You saw that you had scared me -- and sat down next to me and stared me deep in the eyes.

"You know that I love and respect you. Your punishment is the toughest any of us has gone through, but it should not change our existence, and life should go on as normal, regardless of what is happening tonight. I can guarantee it is safe -- but you will probably feel more humiliated than ever. If it is too much, you should use your safe word, which would be perfectly okay." you said sincerely.

"You can pull out anytime -- but think about this before the girls arrive. When they arrive, you will be exposed unless you pull out. But now we must get moving if you want to be ready for the party. If you are late, it will give you a lower score -- and the scorecards will affect your final punishment." You said with a teasing smile.

I relaxed and felt more convinced that this could be okay, and fear was starting to be replaced by lust. You had done nothing to hide your beauty with skin-tight jeans and a feminine white top, leaving the lacy bra partly visible. You looked fantastic with a confident attitude. The sight stirred a reaction in my cock -- but to no help -- as it was still tightly confined in the cage.

At the end of our shopping round, you pushed me into a shop with a rich selection of erotic party costumes. You knew what you were looking for, and soon after, I had to buy my house cleaner outfit for the evening. It seemed as short as the one I had been wearing in the morning and not designed to give me more dignity. I tried to object, but you would have no discussions around this.

On the way home, I once more tried to object to the outfit. But you would not listen. I drove in silence until we were almost home - before I voiced my concern about the costume once more.

"STOP!" you said in a stern voice. "I am not giving in to your whining - but I will not force you to wear your new outfit. But I am not sure you will like the alternative better because you will wear nothing but your cage!".

I was shocked and beyond words -- how could you do this? What were you thinking? Did you want me to use the safe word?

As soon as we had emptied the car, you continued in a commanding voice. "This is the time for you to be naked -- and stay naked for the rest of the evening!"

I knew that this was not up for discussion, so I started to undress. And while I did that, you gave me a list of things I had to prepare before the party. I should lay the table; I should prepare the lasagna with salad and garlic bread as you want. My time was limited, and I worked as fast as possible, knowing that the kitchen should be spotless when the guests arrived. You checked my white feminine underwear and announced that the few spots already had earned me five additional strokes in extra punishment.

You went to fill the tub and get yourself ready for the evening. I had just finished the lasagna and was waiting for the oven to heat up, when you called for me. "John, I would like a glass of champagne -- please bring me at once! You can have one yourself as well, if you want".

I opened a bottle and hurried to the bathroom with a cooler and two glasses. You looked happy and relaxed as the warm foamy water caressed your body. Your tits appeared invitingly covered with foam as you took the glass filled with bubbles, and I felt my cock pushing against the cage as I proposed a toast. I excused myself and dragged myself back to the kitchen knowing that I had a lot of work to do before the guests arrived.

With just thirty minutes left before the guest would arrive, I was finished laying the table, cleaning the kitchen, and looking over everything to ensure that I had not missed anything. I realized that my hands were shaking with anxiety. Now, it was time to make the big decision. Either I had to trust you and serve the party in only my cock cage, or I would have to use the safe word.

The sound of your heels announced that you were ready for the party, but your appearance was not something I in my wildest dreams had expected. The tight red leather catsuit was not doing anything to hide your wonderful body. The shiny black shoes with five-inch stilettos were not making your outfit more discreet. I was speechless and my beginning erection was efficiently restricted by my cage and reminded me of my position.

In one hand you had a small horse-whip - and you pointed it at me and with a flirting smile you said: "I am so proud of you for trusting me and accepting the punishment I have planned for you. It will be humiliating, but you will not regret it!"

You toyed with my cage and told me how much you looked forward to my release and to feel me inside you, after my punishment was completed.

Shortly after the doorbell announced that the guests had arrived. I knew well that I was expected to open, but I froze and couldn't move. A light smack of the whip on my butt, woke me up. Defeated, I dragged my feet to the door as the bell gave another signal. I opened the door and did my best to hide behind it. Outside stood four smiling females all dressed in long coats that efficiently was hiding their outfits.

I knew I couldn't hide, so I tried to collect all my courage and strength as I moved to help the girls with their coats. They couldn't help themselves and all of them burst out in laughter when they saw me, the strong, muscular guy in the nude. The tiny chastity cage that securely controlled my cock, told a clear message about who was in charge.

My face was burning with shame and my voice hoarse and cracking, when I addressed them. I told them how I had broken our agreement and coming home drunk in the middle of the night. I told them the humiliating details about my punishment and that waiting them during the evening was part of my punishment. I explained that I had refused to wear the new maid outfit - and that you showed your power by demanding me to be nude apart from the tiny cock cage.

You smiled teasingly as you showed the girls the key to the cage and told them that before I would the cage would be unlocked; they should all participate in my final spanking based on my job as a waiter during the evening. If I made mistakes, spilled wine or was slow, they should make a note and add it to the spanking that I was to receive from them all at the end of the meal.

Martha applauded Liz for not accepting me breaking the rules, and she looked forward to assist Liz in her attempt to keep me in line. Martha was a popular newshost at the local TV station. She was tall, young and good looking with long blonde hair.

On the screen she appeared smiling and soft, and quite different from the strict female in front of me. Her well-toned muscles hinted of regular visits to the gym, and she radiated authority and strength. Her full breast filled the white lacy bra that was visible under the elegant, white blouse and contrasted the tight black leather skirt she was wearing. It tugged her ass tightly, and did nothing to hide her long, stockinged legs ending in black high heels.

Martha looked stearnly at Catherine and told her to introduce herself politely. Catherine was a colleague of Martha from the TV screen. She was in her mid-forties and hosted many of the most popular entertainment shows. But nothing about her appearance, reminded me about the TV celebrity.

Catherine looked like a naughty toddler, dressed in an ultrashort dress, white ankle socks and white Mary-janes. Her full D size breasts were squeezed into a juvenile sports top, and with every move, her sweet pink panties were visible under her short skirt. Her long blonde hair was gathered in pigtails, and she was not wearing any make-up.

The way she was dressed, was clearly difficult for Catherine. I stared at her, and our eyes connected expressing sympathy with each other. In a, she addressed us:

"I behaved bratty and sweared in protest, when I saw the outfit Martha had picked for me for the party. I refused to change, and talked back when I was commanded to hurry up. I was spanked on my bare butt and had my mouth soapwashed before I spent ten minutes in the naughty corner. To avoid being late, I was told that I would be given the rest of my spanking in front of you all, after dinner." Catherine said in a soft, quiet voice.

I saw the humiliation in her eyes, and as I felt sorry for her, I also felt very connected and less alone, knowing we shared humiliation and destiny as subject to severe punishment.

I knew that Martha and Liz had talked several times today, and now I understood why. Just before they left for the party, Catherine, had another outburst and refused to go to the party. Of course, this was not tolerated by Martha.

With tears streaming down her face, Martha told us that her punishment before the final outburst was that she would receive exacly the same punishment that as me. So, with trembling fingers she started to undress in front of us.

"I suggest that you stop that brattish behavior to avoid more severe punishment", Martha said and continued; "I think you should apologize to Liz, for making a scene".

With tears in her eyes, Catherine said: "I am sorry for being such a bratty girl and I apologize for disturbing the party. I promise to behave the rest of the evening".

I was shocked by the scene that took place in front of me. My cock strained against the cage - it was painful to be locked up. Kate had also been fixed on the humiliating undressing of Catherine, but now she looked back at me, smiling as she observed my partly swollen confined cock. It was as embarrassing as I had feared, and she looked smashing in tight black leather leggings and a short top, leaving here stomach bare.

The last girl, Isabell, I had only met a couple of times before. She was dressed in a short dress that hugged her body tightly. A generous cleavage showed her generous breasts. She was more quiet, but gave me a warm, supportive smile.

Liz cleared her voice and said as she looked at me: "I wish you welcome to the party. I hope we will have an exciting evening. As you can see, the rules are simple - behave or get punished! I think we all need a glass of champagne before we eat."

Looking at Martha, she said: "I assume the punishment of Catherine is not so strict that she is off alcohol?".

Martha nodded and said with a smile and a slap on the but of Catherine: "No, she can drink as long as she behave."

Toalldays
Toalldays
19 Followers