All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Pt. 05'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 3 years ago

MESG is learning, and she is teaching. Wowzers. I mean, he's not shy or timid nor inexperienced about carnal things. I believe that is now thoroughly established. But hot damn, I hope his discretion was high enough that he doesn't get himself into more trouble. There's making a name for oneself, and there's earning a reputation. I'm not sure how those are different, but I have a feeling one of them gets him caught, and the other gets him ahead. Here's hoping he's walking the correct path ^.^

Battle hooker. "This one has buffs on it, soo...." Legit lol irl.

Thank you so much for your stories. You and yours Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One handed clap? I’m thinking a snap of the fingers! Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another utterly amazing chapter. I have to say that how Dayo explained the idea behind consensual sex to the Succubus was unbelievably impressive and deeply meaningful to me. It would be nice if more people understood it and lived it as well. We would all be better off for it and much of the fear surrounding the lack of consent would disappear. I don’t know how long it took for you to come up with that entire conversation between the three of them but it was worth it in my opinion. Once again I thank you for using your authoring talents for good and not evil 🤔. J/K Seriously though, I do appreciate all your time and effort you put into all your writing. Your attention to detail and conversational writing is one of the main reasons your chapters are so brilliant and entertaining.

J.D.

SuggestionSuggestionalmost 3 years ago

So much right about this story that I expected to go so wrong. Bravo! If there were editing mistakes, I was too engrossed to noticed. Again, you tackle some VERY difficult subjects with sensitivity, finesse, AND eroticism. I you undoubtedly a wonderful human. Following you, for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES