All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Pt. 06'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 3 years ago

Yeah... that panicky feeling is just your instincts and logic telling your stupid head that its not safe. Power is key in the animal kingdom, and you're just aware what you're around isn't fully human. Its one thing to have the ability to kill another that's threatening you; but as MESG explained, that's not his motivation.

But enough of the bad. There's more than plenty of good in this chapter as well. Lovely chapter and three cheers for Ace. Asexual isn't the same as asocial; making connections with people is far more important (as Nuru has explained to his partner) than mere reproduction. And how about that, popping a Succubus' cherry. Nuru needs to start finding a way to get some more growth from all this EXP he's generating. Sure, deepening an alliance is all well and good, but if he still can't even fight off a ghoul, the world's far too dangerous for him. He may be trying and in certain aspect of succeeding in bending and breaking the rules; but Darwin's bow to noone and nothing.

Thank you for your story. Looking forward to seeing more relationships and encounters amongst these wonderful people; as well as seeing some of the bigger cogwheels turning. You and yours Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As always, a very entertaining read. Looking forward to what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I never tire of the fun I get from reading your stories. This one has been a constant stream of chuckles and enjoying the constant banter between whoever happens to talk with Nuru. I was very unsure of how it was going to go with the supposed replacement of Dayo. I do wonder what actually happened to her and hopefully it is nothing bad but it does make me feel it isn’t anything good. Hope I am mistaken.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
241 Followers
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES