Breaking the Rules Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ekene poked him and gestured. Ace reluctantly got up and went over to Sanaa.

"Hey," he said.

"Hello, good sir. How can I help you?" Sanaa said politely.

"I don't suppose you really can."

"Well, I could make you feel something. But I suspect it would make you uncomfortable, so I will refrain."

"Good to put a face to the name, finally," Ace said. "I wondered if you were worth all the trouble everyone's been going to about you. Paladins and all, you know. I guess I have to say they still don't appreciate how formidable you are. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I have to admit, I'm not quite sure. My birth was kept secret, hence part of the reason I am still alive after my mother was killed. I'm fairly certain I'm over a hundred."

"No kidding!?" Nuru blurted out. "Sorry, not trying to interrupt. It's just, Abimbola said you were young. And you look it, too."

"Young as demons go," Sanaa nodded. "At least, compared to the famous ones people hear most about. Some of us measure our age in epochs, not in years. That number tends to lose its meaning after awhile."

"Saw some wraiths yesterday, in that weapon the Goof Troupers launched at us," Ace said. "Is it true they're demons?"

"Minor ones, yes. The easiest to summon. Easier than imps, even."

"Nasty little fiends, aren't they?" Furaha said.

"If you're unprepared, they're quite vexing," Sanaa agreed. "With the right precautions, nearly harmless. I can teach you but, I suspect you already know. Wards are extremely effective."

"It's good to have it confirmed," Furaha said. "Some of my sources on the subject are a bit suspect."

"Oh, Nuru, I almost forgot with all the fun we were just having," Sanaa winked. "I have something for you. How much EXP do you need for your next level?"

"Uh..." he looked inwards. "Wow, those little pygmy trolls got us a fair bit of it, didn't they?"

"More for the caterpillar thing than the trolls themselves, but yeah," Dayo said.

"...mid fourteen digits. I'm just over halfway."

"Good enough. A quest for you, with a starting bonus equal to five-times-fourteen-digits, for the equivalent EXP going back to the beginning," Sanaa announced, holding out an offer.

Ace whistled.

"I could just kiss you," Nuru said in awe.

He did stop to read it over, though. "I get a cut of all the EXP you get from my 'special interactions'? As if I needed more motivation!"

"Ah, but until now you've just been enjoying yourself. I thought you needed some incentive to get creative as you continue, in those ways that give me all the fancy bonuses. You'll have fun of course, but now you can benefit from your own accelerating corruption. That's actually a pretty low offer, since most pacts happen around Level Twelve or so."

"Oh... gods below. That means when we..." Dayo said, flushing.

"...are having your little dance, I'll be whispering suggestions in both of your heads about fun things to try. And yes, I want to thank you all for your contributions to my cause so far!" Sanaa gushed. "Those of you who aren't Ace will benefit even more greatly in the days to cum."

Nuru noted the special emphasis on that word towards the end of the sentence.

"I see what you did there, but wait a minute. Why didn't you do this when I needed all that EXP to get past the gate? You can invade my dreams anytime," Nuru said suspiciously.

"It's not so easy since you changed your name, and would have put me in danger after my supposed death. Besides, you never asked for it. Such is the nature of a pact with a demon, I'll remind you. I'm only offering it now because you're in danger of getting too comfortable with what I like to call 'vanilla sex' and I really, really need that EXP. I don't even have to offer you the bonus, but I'm doing it so you won't be mad."

"...I'm an idiot. Can I please kiss you now?" Nuru begged. "Look, I signed!"

"I never said you couldn't! But yes, now is your last chance."

Nuru hopped into the ward ring and scooped the succubus in for a tight hug, leaned his face down towards hers, and groaned as she arched her back to bring her lips to meet his. She molded to his arms, pressing her body to his in ways that set his hair standing on end. She sighed joyfully into his ear as he bit her neck and rubbed her back with his hands. They melted to the sand, grinding against each other, tongues dancing in each others' mouths. She ended up on top, sliding up and down on his body. The pressure built and grew, and Nuru lost all sense of anything aside from her breasts pressing on him through their clothes, her hard thighs squeezing and her pubic mound firing what felt like every nerve below his belly button. She started to lift, losing substance and weight.

"Oh gods... Sanaa... you're incredible..." he said as her colors started to fade.

"Just imagine," she whispered, "what I can do with an uninterrupted hour... or twelve..."

"MMMmnnnnnGGGRRRRGH!" he said, thrusting his hips up into her as he came without even having penetrated her, nor either of them having been naked, and her form floated higher into the air as it dissipated.

He fell back down and lay shuddering, eyes wide with shock, watching the sky where he'd just caught the last glimpse of her.

/If anybody's curious- yes, I can do that for women, too./

"Oh, I'll just bet you can," Nuru exulted, eyes rolling in delirium.

"What's that she told you?" Furaha said in awe.

"Uhm... she said it can be just as good for you."

"Oh... my." Dayo was even more flushed, watching with a hand over their mouth.

/Just a little more incentive to stick around and help you, if they needed any./

"Well. So..." Dayo said, looking at Furaha, face flushed.

"So," Furaha repeated back, swallowing nervously.

"You, um... you're really pretty," Dayo offered.

"I- thank you," Furaha said. "You're pretty well built yourself."

"Is it weird that I'm really attracted to you right now?" Dayo said.

"Remember, she is a succubus, and we all stepped in the circle with her. I guess it would be more surprising if you weren't," Furaha said.

"Are you worried it's not genuine?" Dayo said. "He can ask her if-"

"Oh, it's genuine," Furaha said. "Maybe amplified, but it happened when we first met, for me. I was a bit surprised."

"It did for me too," Dayo said bashfully. "But can we...?"

"Do you want to make out for a little bit, and see how it feels?" Furaha said.

"Yes. And not go any further. This time," Dayo said quickly.

"Well, I for one am too worked up not to want more. But that doesn't mean it has to be from you," Furaha said, looking down at Nuru.

"Hmm. Shall we take turns?" Dayo said.

"I agree to this," Furaha said.

"So do I!" Nuru interjected, sitting up.

"Well I fucking hope so," Furaha giggled.

"Gods, I can't believe we're about to do this," Dayo said.

"We can stop if you want," Furaha said.

The valkyrie chewed their lower lip for a moment. "I... I'll let you know if I need to stop."

For a moment, nobody said anything, or moved.

"What do you think, Dayo, what's the best angle to watch us from?" Furaha said, moving closer to Dayo and taking their hand.

She was shorter than Dayo by a few inches, and peered upwards inquisitively, twining their fingers together.

"I- um. Probably side-on," Dayo said. "Right?"

"I don't think there's a wrong angle," Nuru said.

"Wasn't asking you!" Furaha stuck her tongue out at him. "Side-on it is, if that's what you want to show him."

"If I was kissing you from behind, I think he'd enjoy the view from in front of you," Dayo said. "But we'll save that for another time."

"Let's be honest, I am the approachable one, aren't I?" Furaha teased.

"I don't mind admitting you are," Dayo said.

"And you're the strong one, that can get into all those crazy positions- gods below! I can't believe I'm saying this!" Furaha gulped. "Quick, kiss me so I don't embarrass myself any further."

It started with a quick peck, and then they both watched each other intently, seeing the continued flushing, nervous smiles on each others' faces, the friendly tilt of the head in preparation for the next kiss. And then Dayo leaned in, and it happened. There wasn't a huge rush, no furious escalation of desire or the floodgates of euphoria breaking open, just two spirits expressing their fondness, curiosity, and modest sexual attraction, on top of a general arousal. And then, the satisfaction of fulfillment of a moment whose time had come, and gone.

"Anyone up for some jellyball?"

When Ace broke the moment, Dayo's face was blissful, serene; Furaha's, thoughtful.

"Ooh, yes!" Furaha said.

"What's that?" Dayo said.

"Oh, you weren't here, that's right. We'll show you! It's fun," Furaha said. "We'll come back to this. I don't want them feeling left out so soon."

Ekene got one of the jellyfish with the tendrils all tucked inside, feeding on a fish, and lobbed it to Ace who showed it to Dayo.

"Doesn't sting like this, see?"

"And it's not going to pop or hurt it?" Dayo said, skeptical.

"Haven't seen it do so yet," Ace said. "Here, we'll play a little bit and you can get a feel for this."

Ekene made another wall of bubbles in the water to divide the sides, and two teams formed in a moment; Furaha and Ekene against Nuru and Ace. It quickly became apparent that size mattered. Nuru and Ace both had broader builds, and had to fight their way through the water; Furaha was thinner and cut through with ease, and Ekene of course was built for swimming. Trying to land the jellyball on the womens' side was an exercise in futility, and Nuru and Ace lost quickly, even if they had a modest reach advantage.

"What do you think?" Furaha said, glowing with her victory.

"I uh, think I'll sit that out. Water and I aren't good friends," Dayo said, pulling their hat down to hide embarrassment.

"Whaaat? You're afraid of the water? You're not afraid of anything!" Nuru said.

"Look, in case I didn't mention, I don't get a lot of sun. So I don't do a lot of swimming. I, uh, honestly don't know how."

"Ekene, you mind if we take this on shore?" Ace said.

Click click.

"Oh, good idea," Furaha said. "We can just do this on the sand. Bit unfair with how good Ekene is at this anyway. We might have to do three-on-one or something next time."

Kak kak kak.

"Sounds like she's looking forward to that," Nuru said.

"I suspect we might still be outmatched," Ace grinned. "What do you think? We need another player for two-on-two."

"Well... alright," Dayo said.

Ace's horse held up some rope on one side of the divider, tied to Dayo's staff on the other side, and they split into teams again; Nuru and Ace against Furaha and Dayo. Skill only went so far as the jellyball wobbled unpredictably, and even getting to it was no guarantee of a successful return. Everybody ended up diving for it at some point, sand flew, and laughter followed. The game ended in a close win for the men with their long reach, and Furaha asked if anyone wanted another drink. She and Dayo shared a look, and their eyes both slid over to Nuru.

"It's getting late. I think we're going to go," Ace said, noticing the shift in the mood.

"Thanks for cooking, Ace," Dayo called over.

"Yes! It was delicious!" Furaha said.

"Yes, thank you!" Nuru added.

"This stuff is great," Dayo said, sipping at the strong alcohol.

"The last of my stash," Furaha said.

"Aw, you didn't have to go broke for us," Nuru said.

"I have no cellar to keep them in. Back at home town, my home was cool enough, but out here... better we have it now," Furaha said.

"We'll make it up to you," Dayo said.

"You already have," Furaha said quietly.

Dayo and Furaha locked eyes. Nuru felt like the moment from earlier had returned- or perhaps, had never left, just waiting for its turn to resurface.

"I'd like that massage of my insides now, before we have to go," Furaha said, breathing heavier.

"Y-yeah. Me too," Dayo grinned awkwardly. "You want to go first or...?"

"You and Mesi talk about how it works for you after you've been with someone else?"

"Oh. Well... not in a lot of detail. We're just figuring this out as we go along."

"You have him first then."

"You're sure? He'll be all covered with my..."

"It's OK, I don't mind. No, really. But Mesi might if you taste like me; I'll do this favor for her."

"Sounds like we finally need to have that conversation. Thank you. I mean it."

"Will it bother you if I borrow his face for a bit?" Furaha said.

"Not at all. Oh gods, that's going to be hot."

"Good."

Furaha got his shirt off between kisses, and Dayo removed their hat and crawled over to him to pull his shorts off.

"Now it's a two-versus-two contest," Furaha whispered in his ear. "Think you can win?"

"You're on."

"What're you two doing up there?" Dayo said, stroking Nuru's cock and preparing to put it in their mouth.

"We have a recurring contest between us. First to cum loses," Furaha said, stripping out of her clothes. "We're starting now, and I propose you join my side. If you make him cum, he loses. If you and I take our turns and cum on him before he does, then he wins."

"Seems more sporting if he at least gets a chance to make you cum first," Dayo grinned. "But I hope you can make it that far Nuru, because I'm not holding back for your sake."

"I wouldn't have it any other way!" he said.

(I thought you weren't going to Plant Suggestions if I didn't get the summon spell!)

/I brought my aura for a little bit, and added a little to the alcohol with a touch of Liquid Courage, and that's it. The rest is all you horny mortals; haven't Planted a single Suggestion all day. I know how you are about friends./

Nuru groaned into Furaha as Dayo took him into their mouth. It was a no-nonsense affair; Dayo suckled his cock and worked it with their tongue, getting the moisture into all of his corners and every inch of him. When the valkyrie was satisfied, out his dick came, he laid down on the blanket and then back it went into Dayo through the other set of lips.

"Holy fuck are you ever hard," Dayo said, working him deeper and deeper into their folds.

"How you doing down there, Nuru? You gonna pop and let me win all the bragging rights?" Furaha taunted, riding his face.

"Half credit if I at least come first," Dayo panted.

"No, no. There's two of us, and he's got Sanaa to help him out. She's an unfair advantage; no credit unless he finishes both of us before he does," Furaha insisted.

"MMmmnnnnnngggh," Nuru groaned.

"What's that?" Furaha said, peering down at him. "You agree?"

Nuru held two thumbs up. Dayo and Furaha burst out laughing.

"We'll go easy on you this time, Nuru," Dayo said. "We won't do any extra kissing or anything and make you watch it while you're trying not to cum."

"Oh fuck that, I play dirty," Furaha said. "I won't make you, but don't think I won't be more than happy to suck your tits at the right moment if it means I win."

"Mmmhmmmmggghh!" Nuru moaned.

"Oh, well, in that case, get ready to lend me your lips while I cream all over this silly little bard," Dayo said.

"That's the spirit! He thinks he's got this in the bag just because he knows a sex demon, let's show him who really runs the bedroom," Furaha crowed.

Nuru got only tantalizing glimpses of the action as Furaha ground up and down against his face. She had her arm out, holding Dayo's shoulder, and cupping her own breast in the other hand. Dayo had their hand on Furaha's shoulder as well, steadying both of them, and was rubbing their clit with the free hand, bobbing slowly up and down on Nuru's rod.

"I beat them together by myself a couple times, by the way," Furaha giggled.

"No way!"

"Oh, yeah. But I kind of cheated the first time. I pretended someone else was going to be joining us so that he didn't take it as seriously, and then I got in his head and made his brain jizz itself, and his dick of course couldn't help but follow."

"Ungh... better bring those naughty lips over here for my nipples, I'm ready," Dayo grunted.

Nuru pounded the sand with his fists, trying really hard not to go off too quickly.

(That's it. No mercy. Help me with my stamina!)

/Bwahahaha! They don't realize how unfair this is. But that's fine. Good times for everyone, not least of all me./

Nuru felt a cool calmness wash over him, and his erection's burning need to spew subsided enough that he no longer felt right on the edge of orgasm. But Dayo bucked harder and harder, leaning forward to stare Nuru right in the face, holding themselves up with one hand and pressing Furaha's face into their chest with the other.

"Mmm! You play rough too!" Furaha said, sticking her tongue out to wet Dayo's nipple, and then moving over to the other one, giving it a playful bite.

"Ah! Oh gods... yes... YES... FUUUUUCK!" Dayo choked out with every muscle tensed up, showing every throbbing vein and tendon in their neck.

The valkyrie rode the wave of euphoria and then relaxed, panting.

"OK... your turn," Dayo said, slipping up and off.

"Do me a favor?" Furaha said. "I'm sure I'm going to win. But, on the off chance that I do cum first - can you hold me up during and afterwards? Don't let me flop all over the place."

"Sure can," Dayo said.

"Now, then. You're all warmed up for me, time to lose, sucker!" Furaha said, pressing herself down around the head of his cock.

"And he's good at sucking too, if that wet face is anything to go by," Dayo chuckled.

"Hey now, whose side are you on!?" Furaha giggled, sinking completely down onto him.

"I mean, it's more fun if he thinks he actually has a chance, right?" Dayo said.

"Ooh, yeah. I mean, you have beaten me most of the time, Nuru. There's still a slim chance of victory for you."

"Wow, really?" Dayo said. "He actually won most of them?"

"I'm telling you, he and that succubus have a lot of combined experience. But so do I, and I'm figuring out his weak spots," Furaha sighed, rocking her hips in a circle. "You mark my words, Nuru, I don't care how- ung- good your cock feels in me. I know I'm better at this and I. Will. Win!"

/Actually, she's very ready to lose. Shall we?/

(Yes!)

/Reach your thumb down. I'll show you how to properly find her clit./

"Get ready Dayo," Nuru said.

Dayo raised an eyebrow.

"You cheeky little- you think you're going to OH GOD OH GOD FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Furaha shrieked as Nuru followed the succubus's instructions.

Dayo hurried over to kneel behind her and held Furaha steady, wrapping their arms around her tightly.

"Oh... don't let... don't let go..." the half-elf begged, holding her eyes shut tight.

She moaned and thrashed and squealed, and then suddenly she pulled up and off of Nuru enough to let him fall flat to his stomach and held Dayo's arms as she sobbed uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... oh gods, just please don't let go..."

Nuru watched a very confused Dayo tenderly hugging Furaha, running their fingers up and down her arms in a soothing manner.

"Oh fuck... I didn't see that coming... Dayo, I'm so sorry," Furaha choked out.

"Hey... it's OK..." Dayo said, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

"B-but this was supposed to just be fun... I had to go get all emotional," Furaha said. "I must have ruined it."

"Not for me," Dayo said gently.

"Not for me either," Nuru said. "As long as it's not something I did."

"Wow. I dreamed it could be like this, but I never thought... I'd actually see it," Furaha sniffled.

"So... I guess he won," Dayo said.

Furaha blinked, and her eyes hardened a little. "Not yet, he didn't."

"What do you mean? You both totally-" Nuru said.

"Not until you come too," Furaha said firmly. "The rule is, you had to make me cum *first*. That means you need to come before it's over, otherwise I'm not even a worthy competitor, and that just won't do. Dayo, want to give me a hand?"