Breaking the Rules Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the plan?" Dayo said.

"Just stroke him with me. I'll tell you when to let go, and I'll eat it."

"Shoot. That trap back there at the base actually got me, didn't it? I've died and gone to heaven," Nuru said.

"Hey, no existential crises, we've hit our quota of big emotions for the day," Dayo said, and stuck a finger in his ribs.

"Ack! OK, clearly I'm still alive!" Nuru squirmed.

Dayo came around one side, Furaha took the other, and they each took a handful of Nuru's dick; Dayo towards the base, and Furaha towards the tip. They stroked him up and down, giggling and awkwardly getting a rhythm together, and slowly increased the pace. Nuru watched the flurry of emotions and giddy comraderie between them, throwing him careening towards his own climax.

(I'm ready to cum now!)

/I know you are. I turned off the blocker./

"I- I'm gonna- GUAAAAAARRRGHH!" Nuru screamed.

"Mmph!" Furaha squeaked, trying to catch it in her mouth, and losing some of it onto his belly.

She pulled off, coughing. "Ugh... oh gods, it came out so fast... it went down the wrong way!"

Dayo clapped her on the back. "You missed some. You mind if I have it?"

Furaha waved her away. "That's... fine," said, clearing her throat. "Apparently I need to practice that a bit more. Any volunteers to help me?"

Nuru raised his hand immediately.

"He's shaking like a leaf, but I think that's a yes," Dayo snickered, lapping up the leftover sperm. "Mmm. You are tasty."

/Oh yes, delicious EXP, come to me./

(And me too now, right?)

/Check your bar./

He'd had enough for a new level, before.

"Holy crap! I'm maxed! Dayo, we gotta get me to the altar tomorrow."

(You knew this was going to happen, didn't you!?)

/I rather hoped! I know what your next skills need to be, by the way./

(Collaborative spell to scroll conversion?)

/How'd you guess!?/ Sanaa tittered.

(I didn't, but I want this to happen again; so, so bad. And if I can have the summon as a scroll-)

/One thing at a time. I'm not sure you're ready for the full experience./

(I have never been more ready.)

/Well, we'll see; you've got tasks to complete anyway. Finish that labyrinth and we'll talk./

They cleaned up themselves, the food, and the fire, and Nuru and Dayo both took one of Furaha's hands as she was overcome with emotion again.

"It's getting dark. You want to start heading back?" Dayo said.

"Mm. I actually kinda want to just camp out here on the beach," Furaha said. "Get away for just a little longer."

"Heck, we can do that, I can't go back to Home Town without you anyway, unless I take my mount, and it'll still take all night and I'd just have to turn around and come back," Dayo said. "You know some wards, we can whip up some protection real quick. Your MP's recovered from the summons now, right?"

"Yeah. You do that side, I'll do this one."

Nuru watched his two close friends diligently building camp defenses as the sun went down. Dayo picked out a spot a little bit away and laid down, pulling their cloak over like a blanket. Furaha snuggled in tight to Nuru's chest and drifted off peacefully to sleep. Then the sun was gone, and the cool breeze and sound of rolling waves lulled him to sleep.