All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Pt. 13'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At first, I didn't think much of the kid other than "Ok, a kid being ostracized and bullied. Cool, a time-honored way of making a stubborn old fool swallow his pride."

But then, I realized that you tacked being trans on top of the demi-human-based ostracization, AND that you'd been leaning super heavily on sexuality and identity for this whole story. So now I'm here to say that when you start bringing CHILDREN into it, you're going too far. Kids barely even understand this stuff at all; leave them out of it.

rocketdragonrocketdragonover 1 year ago

To the prior commenter, you'll probably never see this, but just in case; the kid described isn't trans, they're probably intersex, or something like that. They physically look like a typical person of one gender, but under the hood they physically have the reproductive organs of the other. They physically already have those different parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES