All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Pt. 14'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

Epic. Was a bit concerned/ almost squicked part way through when I realized they were people-people, but I guess I only really thought that way because it was a game-like world. Remembering they were bandits under a genuinely evil banner helped me move past it. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Nuru's getting his proficiencies up, and that's good. He's still woefully inexperienced for his EXP. Sure, he may not be the youngest person to get past the home gate, but he's certainly among the least 'battle-tested' I'd imagine. Considering how effective he's been so far, he's going to be a right terror when he's appropriated leveled and geared out. Especially considering the mentor over his shoulder, even if MESG couldn't cast spells through him, just having the extra mind would be stupendously useful.

Thank you for another wonderful chapter. You and yours Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm confused... when and how did they actually *defeat* the glob?

SunsetFollower511SunsetFollower511about 2 years agoAuthor

Dayo went back and killed the glob when they reached the kitchen, with magic and the staff that can't be taken away due to it being faction magic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES