All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Pt. 15'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an all around impressive chapter. The Lamia was a great addition which added much more interest as a possible part of the group and maybe even a little something for Nurus lovely demon partner. I was surprised that after that talk from Furaha about not using names and such, she goes ahead and uses her voice which was obviously recognizable and used Nurus name particularly which did seem rather odd and blatantly on purpose while not mentioning the others by name. You always manage to throw in those little things that make me nervous for our brave compatriots but then that’s what helps make this the incredible books that they are. As always, Thank you for all your time and effort along with creativity that would melt my brain if I even attempted anything this large and in depth.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES