Breaking the Seal

Story Info
A wife makes an offer, the results may change their lives.
2.3k words
32.8k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
321 Followers

"Holy Fuck!"

I couldn't help myself from shouting that out as I felt him begin his penetration. His wide member was spreading my vulva in a way only a speculum had before. He was massive.

My eyes bulged out as he inched forward. "Slowly, please go slower! Damn, you're big!"

I looked down to see his ebony hands on my pale skin. I looked over and saw Barry. My husband. It was like he was in a trance. I was doing this for him.

Two months ago, he had made partner in his accounting firm. He was so excited he rushed home and said the magic words to me: "This means you can finally quit your job!"

I was so thankful that I made a promise to him. I would do anything he wanted in the bedroom once. He could ask anything, and I would do it.

Now I expected him to come up with something pretty vanilla, like anal or to cum on my face. When he asked if I was willing to include another, I thought 'here we go... a threesome with another woman.' To be honest, I was kind of into the idea. You only live once, right? So I said sure.

He was so shy about telling me exactly what he wanted. I had to promise not to judge him. I also added that I loved him and meant what I said. I would truly do anything. To say I was shocked when he finally came clean with exactly what he wanted was an extreme understatement.

"Sweetheart, would you sleep with a black man in front of me?"

That's how I ended up with this huge, thick, condom-clad black cock in my pussy. And it felt like it was going to split me apart. But I wasn't quite enjoying it. I was the one who insisted that he wear a condom. He had gotten a test so we knew he was clean, but I thought that the barrier on his dick would keep it from being too intimate. I wanted some separation between us.

But in the moment that he finally bottom out, when his whole cock was in me filling me like I had never felt before, I realized that I didn't like it. It just felt... wrong.

"Wait. Wait. Pull out please."

I could see the disappointed looks on the faces of both men. My loving, nebbish accountant husband Barry Goldstein and Henry. Henry, was a client of my husband's, a man who owned and ran a boxing gym downtown. This giant man, a 6' 9" pugnacious former boxer easily pushing 300lbs who stood over me and my tiny 5'3", barely 100lbs when I was wet, body. Never in a million years would I have picked this man to bed me. But in that moment, filled as I was by him, I wanted to feel him bare.

I started to pull the condom off and the looks of both men changed. When Barry had told me what he wanted for his gift, asked a lot of questions. I reassured him I meant what I said and I would do what he asked of me, I just wanted to understand why. What made this the thing he wanted most.

I learned about hotwives, cuckolds, bulls, compersion, the appeals of interracial, all that went into it for Barry. He wanted me to experience pleasure that he could provide me and wanted to watch as I was 'taken' by a black man in front of him. I did some research on the side, so that I could understand it better and play the role. I wanted him to get out of it what he wanted, maybe even needed, if I was going to do it just this once.

The thing he wouldn't come out and say was there was a particular ending that many 'cucks' got off on: seeing their wife take their bull bare and receive a 'creampie'. I felt like that was just a bridge too far for me, but the more I watched and read... I could start to see the appeal.

So as I pulled at the end of the condom with one hand while I unrolled the base with my other, feeling the girth of Henry's substantial erection, both men were grinning.

The condom finally came off with a snap. I was just going to drop it on the floor, but I had a better idea.

"Barry, sweetheart... will you please dispose of this. We're not going to need it after all."

Barry looked for a second like you could have knocked him over with a feather and then he hurried over and took the unrolled condom from me. It was a dirty act, handing my husband the extra extra large condom from my black lover to dispose of so I could take him bare.

I think it was at that moment how into all of it I really was. I was enjoying cucking my sweet Barry. I liked that he liked it, but I also came to grips with the fact that I almost didn't care if he liked it or not.

That thought had barely gone through my head when I felt Henry enter me again. It was amazing. I felt the warmth of his skin and the hardness beneath it penetrate deep into me. He pushed in with one slow but steady thrust and when he was fully in I could feel little explosions in the nerve endings within my puss.

I had been staring at that dark shaft pushing into me but then I looked up to see him looking back into my eyes. I was all in. A spark ignited inside me and I knew, knew in that second, that this was not going to be a one-time thing.

"Take me."

"You better fucking believe I am going to," he replied in the deep baritone I had only heard briefly when we were introduced.

"Are you going to claim my pussy, daddy?" I asked him, in my most coquettish voice.

"Oh, it's mine already. I'm not sure how your hubby is going to feel about it, but I knew once that condom came off that there would be no further question about it."

"Are you going to cum in me?"

"Oh, lord. Is that what you want, baby girl? You want Henry's black seed in your little married white pussy?"

"Right now it's the only thing in the world that I know for sure," I mewed.

As Henry pulled back and thrust forward again, I glanced over to Barry. His pants were down to his ankles and he was beating his dick off as if he was angry at it. Shame washed over me as I, for the first time ever, felt embarrassed for him because of the size of his little guy. I never before considered it small or unfulfilled by it, but my world had just changed.

Of course some of what I had said to Henry was stuff I had seen in cuckolding pornos, things I had practiced a bit in private to amp up this experience for him, again thinking this would be just a one-time thing. But now that I had experienced it first hand, I knew they were a lot closer to how I was really feeling than I could have ever imagined.

Then Henry did something that I'd only seen in a handful of porn videos. He lifted me up from Barry's and my bed without withdrawing from me and continued his pounding of my pussy as he held me in the air, one hand under my ass cheek, the other behind my back. I threw my arms over his shoulders and hooked them behind his neck as I used my legs to tightly hold onto him. He moved the hand from my back onto my other side of my ass and we fucked each other fervently. It was like I was a feather to this massive man who was owning my body wholly.

That's when it started. I could feel the rising tension and I knew I was about to have a massive orgasm. Delirious with pleasure, I broke own last remaining rule about this encounter. I kissed Henry. I smashed my lips into his big, luscious lips and slipped my tongue inside. He responded in full, his large tongue ticking mine and my husband completely left my mind.

My pussy exploded and, I swear to God, I actually squirted all over his cock, legs trembling uncontrollably. I broke our kiss only so that I could get enough oxygen as I nearly blacked out.

But Henry wasn't going to let up. He wanted to get his own rocks off. Now that he had gotten me off, I became a sex toy to pleasure him. And I loved the feeling I got from knowing that.

It felt like he kicked his thrusting into a higher gear.

While I had momentarily gone limp during my orgasm, I at this point found myself clinging to him for life as his thick cock plunged over and over into my pussy. I smelled his neck as I hugged myself to him, this masculine musk of my new black lover filled my nostrils. I thought to myself that he might hurt me if he wasn't careful, but I was so into it I didn't care. If he fucked me to death, it would have been worth it.

"Who owns this pussy, Rachel?" I heard him ask me.

"You do," I moaned in a soft voice that I could barely summon.

"I said, who owns this pussy Rachel? Tell Barry who owns it now. Say it loud!"

"YOU DO, HENRY. YOU OWN MY PUSSY NOW!" I screamed over his shoulder. My vision cleared enough for me to see Barry, his spent penis dripping cum all over his slacks and our carpet. And it was at that moment that Henry came inside my married pussy.

He bellowed loudly and I felt his chest rumble as he did. His cock miraculously felt even thicker as it throbbed, spurting cum deep into my womb, again and again. He was breeding me in such a primal way and it was greatest thing I had ever felt.

After he had finished, after what had been at least eight significant spurts that I could feel, he laid me back down gently onto our bed. He used his now available right hand to come up and stroke my hair and cheek. He leaned down over me, his large bulk feeling like it would envelope me. Yet it was a strange comfort, his size adding to aura of masculinity I felt from him.

We kissed again. Not the passionate, frantic kiss of earlier. It was a gentle lover's kiss. He had made me his and he was consoling me, letting me know it would be alright. He would protect me when I was in his care. It was, in my mind, a million times more intimate than the sex we had just had.

He pulled back and I could feel his cock, softened but still substantial, slip from me. It was followed by a slow ooze of his semen leaking from me.

I could see Barry again. He had a faint smile but I also noticed his eyes were watery. Still basking in the pleasure Henry had given me, I couldn't quite feel the worry that I would have had otherwise. This is what he wanted. I was reluctant, unsure about performing such an act, but I was eager to please the husband that provided for our lives so well.

I started to worry that he was unhappy with his choice. That maybe his fantasy was harder to handle than he thought it would be. And even worse, I was more concerned that he wouldn't want me to be with Henry again.

I was so distracted by Barry and my thoughts, I hadn't notice that Henry had gotten dressed.

"Thank you, Barry. Thank you, Rachel. That was a fantastic experience. I would very much enjoy being with you again, anytime you want," he told us.

I blushed at his compliment and eagerness to have sex with me again. And, I have to admit, if Barry had changed, if he had decided that he didn't want this again, I would be sorely tempted to do it anyway. I was hooked.

Barry saw him out and I just laid there. Perhaps it would have been wiser to clean myself up, to try to remove some of the traces of Henry's breeding of me. But I didn't want to. I wanted Barry to face it head on.

He came back into the bedroom and looked at me. I saw love in his eyes, nothing else. No recrimination or hurt, no anger or despair.

"You look amazing," he said.

I smiled at him. "Thank you. Thank you for allowing, actually encouraging me to do this."

"I... I knew you would love it."

"Did you?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yeah. I know your inner slut. I just... broke the seal."

I smiled at that. I laid on the bed still, my legs spread with my pussy dripping another man's cum. He looked at me and took it in. It appeared he was hard again in the slacks he had pulled back on to walk Henry out.

"Do... do you want a turn?"

"Oh, yes. Wild horses couldn't keep me away."

"Should I clean up first?"

"Don't you dare. I want to fuck my dirty, slutty wife."

"You mean, your black cock slut wife?"

"Uhhhh, stop. I'll cum before I'm even inside you."

"Babe, you know I'm going to sleep with Henry again, right?" I said, leaving little room to argue.

"I was counting on that. He owns your pussy now, after all."

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
321 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Truth or Dare Husband regrets fantasy of being forced to watch wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories