All Comments on 'Breaking Up and Making Up'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading

Thank you for reading my story. If you rate me as 1, I’d appreciate it if you leave a comment to tell me why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well plotted!

I've made a mistake like this in my life, and the makeup was unbelievable! I know where Tommy was, and I know where Laura was. I'm sorry that I do, actually!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ahhh no. Just no.

So she admits she will fuck up again but tells him not to leave her? Seriously? She admits that basically she will cheat again but wants him to hang around. SO she cheated and BOTH had no problems finding sex with others right away. So neither was really depressed, angry, or mourning what they had so both could separate love from sex. They are NOT ready for a serious commitment like marriage.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
The age-old question comes up again

Is it the physical act of sex that is so important for fidelity or is it the feelings behind it. One comment feels that since Laura didn't say she would remain forever faithful physically her love was not complete or sincere. She had many lovers during the many months they were apart, but she was sure she still loved Tommy without question. Is the physical act of sex the most important aspect of two people's relationship or is it the inner soul's devotion to the other what really counts. To many people this is a moot question, and I'll admit it has been for me too, but there seems to be something superficial about Laura and Tommy's sex with others that puts the inner devotion on a higher level. This is more than just a philosophical question, but has some practical, real-life aspects to it. 5*

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

All the rampant promiscuity has left her totally damaged. Having sex with that many people ruins your ability to commit to a normal relationship.

"I'm so stupid I can't promise you I won't ever fuck up."

He warned her that Mark was a sleazy douchebag, but this idiot went ahead and fucked him anyway. Why would Tommy want to be with someone that cheats on him without a second thought? When he left her, it's not like Laura was pining away for him... she just fucked anything that moved, man or woman, for 6 months.

What possible reason is there to get back together with the STD ridden slut?

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingeralmost 4 years ago
Love is the combination of Passion, Intimacy, and Commitment

This is the first romantic erotic I've read inthis site. IT IS AMAZING!

I agree with the second comment made by Overcritical "Is it the physical act of sex that is so important for fidelity or is it the feelings behind it.". The primates are unique for being able to separate reproduction from sex, but what makes human unique among the primates is the ability to separate passion (sex) with intimacy (friendship). We grow old and lose our passion but the friendship we made and discovered from our beloved last forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Three wonderful stories, beautifully written- can you write better than this in your first language? Astonishing if so. The two main characters resonnate for me, even in their desperate altruism and their insensitivities while being almost overly sensitive to each other at other moments.

I suspect that the basic isolated, and bullied, childhoods may have been experienced by the author. If so it is wonderfully recorded, and, if not, an extraordinary feat of poetic imagination.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 2 years ago

These two share a really wonderful connection. There's a lot of fun to be had in fantasy, but when you find someone you're in love with? Really, truly, head over heels?

That's something different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good for you Laura. The experience and all. It still hurt like hell bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope springs eternal, hope she learned her lesson and doesn't drive him away again for both their sakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not romance for the cheating skanks

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Soulmates ….. this chapter is unfortunately mirroring our human activities in brilliant colors, we have to loose to gain the worth and loosing a soulmate so part of ours dies ….. fortunately you turned it into brilliant sunshine and let us celebrate their luck

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌹🥰🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...