Breaking Up Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my goal to get settled in the business first but I may try for a baby before I set up the business, it might even be better to just take maternity leave and spend the time putting things into motion so that I can come back for six months and then quit."

There was however one thing she was clear on.

"Things have got to change one way or the other but if I decide to go through with the wedding then I want an agreement and I'm not opening a joint account either. Nick is the king of impulse, if he sees something he'll buy it there and then even if it means using a credit card. He's already in up to his neck with credit card debt, so I want him to get a loan from his dad to pay off the debt," their eyes met.

"Kind of like a prenuptial agreement?"

"Yeah, his mum might dote on her little boy but the old man is ruthless when it comes to money, and if he pays off the cards then he'll set out a repayment schedule. That at least should set a cat amongst the pigeons if I can divide their forces."

It was a cold calculating move on one hand Julie mused as she carried the wineglasses through to the living room but on the other hand, she set the glasses down. It was also a wakeup call that perhaps she should just walk away, she settled on the couch and a moment later picked up her phone and walked to the stereo cabinet.

Music, I need music, she plugged in the phone and selected a playlist.

She'd only just returned to the couch when Ilona came back down the stairs, she had a thoughtful look on her face as she sat down next to her and stretched her legs out.

"Well, that was a fruitful discussion."

"With Melanie?"

"Mum, and then Elaine," she glanced at her iPhone, "Melanie is prepared to offer her services for free, she's a qualified psychotherapist at a clinic in Nunawading but mum is of the opinion that if I feel the need to down that route then perhaps I should take a step back and consider my options," she leaned over to put the phone on the table.

"It surprised me because she has been getting excited about the wedding but she's also worried that I might be overextending myself, both financially and emotionally. She's never been keen on Nick even when we were getting along but she can't stand his mother, she thinks she's mollycoddled him to the point where he's totally dependant on her and she fears that I'll just become the third wheel," she picked up her wineglass.

"Harsh words, sounds like something my mum would say."

"And then there's Elaine," she sipped her wine, "she called me to ask if it was possible to extend the lease by just one month. She's applied for a house not far from her mother in Mooroolbark of all places," she settled back into the couch.

"She has put her name down just to register interest but a lot depends on what the other bidders offer, it's a highly sought after location."

"Whereabouts?"

When Ilona told her the street she nodded.

"It's about a kilometre away, the other side of Hull Road and there's some exclusive real estate there," she took another mouthful of wine.

"This changes things for me," Ilona stared at the ceiling, "Elaine has just thrown me a lifeline, even if she doesn't get the place I could modify the lease to a monthly plan without taking her bond, she's a good woman, I'd hate to lose her as a tenant but if she was out of there then I'd be able to move back into my old place and cut ties with Nick."

Julie didn't reply as Ilona leaned forward to put her glass down. She fiddled with the ring as she contemplated her options and then she settled back and held her hand up in front of her.

"It is a bloody big ring," Julie murmured.

"Yeah, it's certainly too big for his budget," she replied, "I know for a fact he was skint before we went on holiday because he had to borrow money for petrol and then he pulled the box out of his pocket in Venice."

"I thought then that maybe he'd scrimped and saved for it but maybe daddy paid for it after bowing down to she who must not be named."

"May I?" Julie asked her.

Ilona turned towards her and let Julie slide the ring from her finger. It had a single large diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds set into a band of white gold.

"It's got a bit of weight to it," she eyed her glass-topped coffee table, "and they are real diamonds?"

"Busted," she took the ring from her and put it on the table, "I did test it out on glass when I got back to Australia," she settled back against the couch and swivelled to face her. Julie felt as if she was frozen in time as Ilona locked onto her eyes.

"You're a good friend, right?"

"Yeah?"

"And friends shouldn't lie to each other."

"Not unless it's to hide something like a surprise party, or a proposal," she replied.

"I agree, so now that the ring is off my finger. Should I put it back on?"

Julie's eyes flickered to the ring as Ilona continued.

"And I know you look at me like that, I may not know exactly what you're thinking but I can make an educated guess," she pulled her right knee hard up against the back of the couch.

"And I get it, you're gay. I've never been with a woman before, it's never crossed my mind but I've opened the front door and the security chain is on. I might take it off or just close the door. So tell me, honestly, as a friend or even as a woman who wants me. What should I do?"

Julie's life flashed before her eyes. She saw the past and future colliding with the present. She'd been here twice before, albeit it hadn't been so blunt, more something she grew into after spending a few nights with a woman. Ilona was her colleague, there could be repercussions at work if they fell out but then again, she swallowed. You moved on, found a way through and then there was the advice her mother had given her a few hours earlier.

She can always say I won't.

"I don't think you should put it back on again," she finally spoke.

"For all the reasons you've mentioned. You're trying to save a marriage before you say I do and that's no way to begin a life together. It's supposed to be a celebration, a visual demonstration of love not a calculated financial strategy and yes, I do like you that way," she fiddled with her hands for a moment.

"As for my feelings, yeah, you've hit the nail on the head. The first day I laid eyes on you and then I saw the ring," she nodded at it, "and put it down to just plain lust, but then you started dropping in here and working your way into my life. I've been caught by surprise this week and I'm wondering if this is the right thing to do or the wrong thing to do. My mother has the ability to fuck someone's brains out and then just switch off but I'm not my mother," she touched her hand.

"I want the best for you, even if the best for you means we just stay friends."

She trailed away, sure that it had to be the worst proposal in history but when she looked at Ilona the younger woman had a slight smile on her face.

"Good answer," she leaned forward and tilted her head.

Julie felt Ilona's grip on her hand tightening as their lips met and this time Ilona parted her mouth and pushed hard against her as she tugged at her lip. Julie felt the familiar rush of blood and then they were breaking free and Ilona was looking down at the ring.

"Now that wasn't so hard," she looked back at Julie and then raised her left hand to lock it behind Julie's neck. A moment later she kissed her again, her mouth opened wider and a low sigh escaped her mouth as she worked the older woman's lips slowly and methodically.

"Sensual," she murmured as she pulled back, "seductive," she ran a hand through her hair, "now that's what I call a kiss."

Julie leaned into her hand and then reached out with her left hand to touch her hair, Ilona's eyes shifted as she registered the touch and then they were leaning forward for another teasing kiss as Julie slid a hand through her hair. Ilona exhaled slowly as they parted and then their mouths met again in another kiss. Ilona slid her right hand to rest on her hip as she arched her back to lean into her. The kiss lasted so long that they were both out of breath when they broke free.

"Now that's what I call a kiss," Julie finally spoke.

Ilona didn't reply but her smile brought a lump to Julie's throat and she brought her right hand up to join the other hand. Soft fingertips traced their way up and down her face and through her hair and Ilona kissed her again and again. With each kiss she was becoming more passionate, her hand slid through her hair and down her shoulder whilst the other was tracing little circles in her belly.

They finally stopped caressing as Julie broke free.

"What?" Ilona smiled.

"Nice blouse," she tugged playfully at the ties, "where did you buy it?"

"It's custom made," she brought her left hand down and poked her in the belly.

"Is that a fact," she pulled on a tie, "should I check out the label?"

The tie started sliding through the knot, taking the bow with it. Ilona looked down momentarily as the bow vanished and Julie pulled on the other tie but just as the bow vanished Ilona's phone rang. Both women looked over at the name on the screen. SWMNBN.

Julie's hands slipped away from the knot as Ilona leaned over to cancel the call.

"Ignore her," she switched her phone off and fell back against the couch, "she's probably calling to make sure I'm going to be home for her tomorrow."

"And you won't be there."

"Not likely," Ilona undid the knot and let the ties fall loosely against her breast.

Julie drew her finger up one of the pleats, slowing her progress as she brushed over a breast and Ilona's eyes softened as her knuckles pressed against her breast and then a second hand was sliding behind the pleat on the other side to repeat the movement. Ilona reached forward and hooked her fingers behind the waistband of her skirt as Julie reached her collar. She then stroked her cheeks with soft feathery touches, noticing the slight movement in her eyes as the eyelids lowered, her breathing slowed and then she raised her eyelids to stare directly into her eyes.

Julie danced her fingertips down her front to the edge of her bra and then along it, Ilona smiled crookedly as she inched her hands up Julie's belly and then the older woman turned her hands and cradled Ilona's breasts. Her eyes widened as Julie massaged her breasts softly but firmly, she arched her back slightly and the massage became firmer.

"Now that's something new," she murmured.

"What? A woman playing with your boobs?"

"Someone who knows how to treat them." she grinned stupidly.

Ilona brought her hands up to cradle Julie's breasts and then she leaned over to kiss her passionately on the lips as she fondled her breasts. Julie felt her temperature rising as Ilona moved her breasts up and down, finding her nipples through the blouse and bra with her thumbnails. Julie let out a low murmur as she pulled back to look down at herself and then Ilona was sliding back along the couch, one hand hooked around the necklace and then she was rising as Ilona tightened her grip on the necklace. It forced Julie to her feet as Ilona pulled her forwards and then they were standing in front of each other.

Ilona draped her arms over Julie's shoulders and their foreheads touched. Julie grabbed her buttocks firmly and bending her knees slightly, straightened up and arched her back at the same time to drag her breasts over Ilona's. The younger woman raised her head, her lips parted as she stared into her eyes and then the sigh escaped her throat.

"Oh, that hit the spot."

Julie did it again, pressing hard against her breasts and Ilona leaned over to kiss her passionately on the lips while Julie massaged her buttocks. Ilona's eyes softened as her hands slid down Julie's front and she took a half step back, a moment later she took her hand and nodded at the bedroom.

"The bedroom is better. You have a toy?"

"I have one I just bought," Julie replied.

"A virgin toy? How romantic is that?"

"Um, I broke her in on Monday."

"You weren't thinking of me were you?"

"I can't answer that on the basis I might incriminate myself," Julie sighed.

"Cheeky," Ilona took her hands and started backing across the floor towards the bedroom, "you know you're going to pay for that one."

They slowly made their way to the bedroom, hands locked together as they kissed again and again but when they stepped into the room, Julie released Ilona's hands and snapped her fingers.

"Off, Max."

Max put his head between his paws and wagged his tail as Julie snapped her fingers once again, and with a groan he rose and leapt down. Ilona grinned and stepping backwards, threw herself back onto the centre of the bed. She propped on her elbows while Julie switched the light on and turned the dimmer switch down. Ilona's eyes shifted as she looked up at the light.

"Now that's something I missed."

"It was in the front room when the bedroom was there," she kicked off her shoes and walked to the bed, "mum's friend moved it," she knelt on the bed and removed Ilona's shoes.

Ilona moved backwards as Julie crawled onto the bed, one knee ended up between her legs and the other was on the other side of her leg. Their lips met in a slow, teasing kiss, Ilona pushed up hard against her and a hand slid up the front of Julie's blouse until it found the necklace. She grabbed tightly onto it with one hand and put her other hand against her belly and then clamping her legs around Julie's knee, she pushed on her belly and rolled at the same time. Julie let Ilona's weight roll her onto her back.

Ilona stared into her eyes and a soulful look drifted over her face as she eased her breasts over Julie's in a fucking motion. Julie arched her back, pushing herself into Ilona, revelling in the sensations flowing through her breasts. A wistful look came into her eyes as Ilona kissed her gently, drawing her head up so that Julie was forced to raise hers at the same time.

Julie planted her palms flat on the bed and started to rise and Ilona was then forced to adjust her position so that she was straddling Julie's left leg and when Julie was sitting upright, she grabbed Ilona's hands and kissed her playfully. Ilona tried to let go but Julie held on tighter as she kissed her a few more times and Ilona relaxed. Julie released her hands and slid them up her wrist, tickling her way up to her elbow and back down again to her hands.

Their kisses became longer and more sensual as the stroking continued, and Ilona emulated Julie's caresses, and the mood began to escalate. Julie could see it in her eyes and hear it in her shallow breaths and so she slid her hands up to the collar to undo the three collar buttons, she undid one but paused on the next button and Ilona's eyes narrowed.

"What?" Ilona asked her, "is a button loose?"

"No, just thinking, I had some gold lace in the chest of drawers that would have suited this."

"Please," Ilona reached up to undo Julie's second button, "no more dressmaking talk tonight," she undid the button and slid her hands behind her collar.

"Sorry, old habits die hard," she undid the collar buttons.

"But I'll hold you to it though," Ilona murmured.

Julie grinned as she caressed her throat and then drew her fingers down the placket she'd created that very afternoon, feeling the rise and fall as she passed over her cleavage and when she reached her belly she splayed her fingers out and brushed them back and forth over her belly, much to Ilona's pleasure.

Julie swept her hand back up to her right breast and squeezed it as she kissed her throat and Ilona's eyes closed as she tilted her head slightly for the soft kisses, she rested her hands lightly on Julie's head, keeping her close to her throat. The top button came undone and that soft mouth moved down further, the tongue tracing the edges of the shallow vee. Julie drew her hand back down the placket once more and then she brought it back up again to undo the second button to deepen the vee. A third button came undone shortly afterwards.

Julie raised her head and shifted herself off Ilona and taking advantage, Ilona reached down to unbuckle her belt while Julie undid a fourth button and slid her hand over the cup of her red bra, feeling the texture of the embroidered cup. Ilona arched her back and unzipped her skirt part of the way as the pressure on her left breast increased. Her mouth parted as a sigh escaped her throat and then Julie was lowering her head to kiss her throat and front again.

Julie's soft, silky hair spilled over Ilona's front as she began to stimulate herself and a tongue slipped over her front as a fifth button came undone to expose her belly. Julie's tongue found her belly button shortly afterwards and Ilona moaned with ecstasy at the combination of self pleasuring and Julie's soft caresses and kisses coalesced.

There was a pause as Julie rose until she was on all fours, Ilona was still masturbating as the older woman pulled the blouse out of the waistband and undid the last two buttons. Ilona stopped and stared at her for a few moments and then she pulled on the zipper and eased herself up into a sitting position to unzip the skirt. The garment fell open a few seconds later and she undid her cuffs as Julie unbuttoned her own blouse.

Ilona's blouse fell down her back as Julie unbuckled her belt and pulled her blouse out and then Ilona was pulling Julie's skirt down over her buttocks to massage her pussy. She had an easy motion as she found her lips and tickled her perineum, and a smile nudged her lips as the older woman undid her cuffs and let her blouse fall down her back as well.

Both women stayed in this position for a minute or so with their hands moving over each other, lips locked in a series of teasing but passionate kisses and then they broke free and Ilona looked down at her panties. Her eyes were alive with passion as she removed her blouse and reached back to unclip the bra.

The undergarment fell down to expose her areolae and prominent nipples as Ilona pulled Julie's skirt further down to expose her inner thighs and she shifted back and stretched out her legs to let Ilona remove the skirt completely.

For a few moments neither woman moved, both of them savouring the moment and preparing for the next stage and then Julie was guiding Ilona around until she was flat on her back. As she knelt between her legs she undid her bra and Ilona reached up for her breasts to caress them gently as the older woman leaned over to kiss her gently on the lips. She moved down over her throat and front, finding each nipple in turn and drawing it up into her mouth. Ilona moaned and whimpered as her arousal began to rise to another plateau.

Julie moved down further now to kiss her belly whilst stroking her inner thighs with soft teasing brush strokes and gradually Ilona began to move beneath her, rising and falling. Not long after, Julie pulled her panties over her hips to expose her neatly trimmed pussy and a tongue slicked over her engorged lips. A low growl escaped her lips as the tongue moved back and forth and then she spread her legs wider.

"Go in deeper," she sighed, "go in hard."

"Your wish is my command," Julie replied, "you want to meet my new friend?"

"Yes please," Ilona stroked her pussy, "introduce her to my friend."

Whilst Julie was lubing up the dildo, Ilona kept pleasuring herself, which meant that by the time Julie got back to her she was in a heightened state of arousal, her eyes closed, mouth open as she manipulated her genitals with a practised ease. When Julie turned the vibrator on, her eyes opened and she looked down as Julie pushed the top against her opening.

"Oh fuck," she grinned, "ooh, that's the ticket."

Julie kept pressure on it as she moved it back and forth for a minute or so whilst Ilona parted her vulva to expose the softer parts to the vibrating tip and then it was sliding in slowly. She propped on her elbows to watch it, her low groan mingling with the buzzing. Her eyes grew wider as it reached its full length and then she was arching her back as the clitoral stimulators reached her clitoris and then it was sliding out and as Julie adjusted the angel a long drawn out, "fuck," was drawn from her. The tip slid in again at the same angle and Julie lowered her head to lick her genitals as she slid it back in.