Breaking Up Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ilona's breath became deeper and decidedly ragged as Julie kept sliding it in and out whilst she kept tonguing her, but before too long Ilona grabbed the vibrator and went to wok on herself, which left Julie free to continued her tonguing and stroking. Ilona's cries became deeper and more prolonged as she kept going and then she tightened as the spasms started moving through her body and Julie took over on the vibrator, holding it in place as her back rose and fell several times in a row until finally she fell back onto the bed and let out a long sigh of satisfaction.

"Oh, fuck me, that was worth the wait. And I didn't even have to fake it this time," she propped on her elbows and stared at her pussy, "I have to get one of those things."

"You haven't got one?" Julie raised an eyebrow.

"Never needed one before," she grinned, "if it wasn't fingers then I had a cock, but at least this thing can be put back in the drawer."

"And it won't leave its socks lying on the floor or the toilet seat up."

"Too true," she sat up.

"All right," she eased herself into a kneeling position, "time to try it on for size."

Ilona had mentioned she was tactile earlier in the day and that trait certainly came to light as she ran her hands over Julie's near nude body, her touch was firm at first but then it became softer and gentler as she explored her breasts, belly and inner thighs. Indeed she seemed almost content to just limit her contribution to sensual massage but then she pulled Julie's panties off to expose her pussy and a slight smile nudged her lips.

"This should be interesting," she slid her fingers over her perineum and spreading her legs, slid over Julie's body and rubbed her pussy against Julie's. The older woman bit her lip and let out a low moan as their genitals slid over each other and taking her cue, Ilona adjusted her position slightly to repeat the process several times before she finally rose and moved back to kiss her breasts. Soft lips latched onto each nipple in turn as she circled it with her tongue.

Julie's breathing became deeper, her sighs longer and Ilona moved down further to her belly as she explored her genitals, a finger slid inside and she bent her finger as she moved in and out and Julie reached behind her to grasp the bedhead as the younger woman slid further down. She had a fixed expression on her face as she studied her moist lips and then a tongue flickered over her lips and slid up to her clitoris. The tingling became more intense as Ilona flicked her tongue over the tiny organ and then the tongue slid down to her perineum.

Nevertheless, she had a fascination for her clitoris to the point where it became almost painful and Julie had to ask her to use a dildo.

"Bottom drawer, lucky dip."

Ilona fished out a flesh-coloured strap on dildo and giggled.

"Now this is a first for me too," she fastened it to her front.

Julie stared into her eyes as the younger woman lowered herself, she felt the tip probing at her and then it was sliding in and she arched her back as she took its length. A low growl erupted from her lips and Ilona's eyes lit up as she started pumping. Julie started masturbating herself while Ilona tickled her perineum and before too long Julie reached the point where she couldn't hold back. She felt the momentary calmness descending and then she let go as the all too familiar sensations flowed through her body and when she came down Ilona was lying beside her gently stroking her pussy.

"I'm thirsty," Ilona murmured, "fancy another wine?"

"Yeah."

"Don't go away," she stood up, "we haven't finished yet, it's only eight thirty."

Julie let out a loud sigh as Ilona walked out of the room.

What have I started?

To be continued...