All Comments on 'Breaking Up Pt. 02'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

Wow!

I hope the end is just for this installment. I really loved learning about Jodie and her mother and aunt.

Another beautiful story. Thanks for sharing this with us.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very good chapter

And very yummy too! Thank you for sharing this with us!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Drama and humour

Another likeable mixture of human drama and humour. I really liked the line about the marriage "...held together by their mutual loathing for each other..." It just rang so true. When I read the first part I decided that Nick was a pathetic dipshit and that was well and truly proved. He'll probably grow into the kind of bloke who thinks it's okay for him to play around but not his partner. As ever, Shaima, all human life was here.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
WOW

I hope this is the first instalment and more chapters too follow so we know how this all ends for IIona and Jodie hope that Jodie also gets someone special and the two stay friends and her EX does not do anything stupid towards IIona .

metroalmametroalmaabout 4 years ago

Nick and his mother certainly bring the Madonna/Whore trope to a new level. And doesn't that boy have a mouth on him? Lovely flesh and blood characters with great back stories. You do relationships well- one hopes in real life as well.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Surely more - poignant, tense, erotic. Give us more - the tale is erotically believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm..

Is it just me? But correct me if I'm wrong.

Did Jodie just kissed her and said, not to tell Julie?

I mean, they are in a relationship and of course, it is in early days but as I known it's about building trust to one another. Possessiveness or controlling was definitely not in the cards in their relationship but at least draw a line between your friends especially with Jodie... I mean you can share the fucking every detail of argument, spend time, do some girls night, party with others but just don't cross the line especially you're in a relationship. Hmm... I mean they kissed even in the early stage of relationship how much more if Jodie tried to go all the way. Of course, you want to have some freedom to party and have some best friend night but still man, this just doesn't work. I don't see them in together in the future, they might still be dating but Ilona might be sleeping with others. I totally got disappointed at the last.

Don't get me wrong I love your story, the writing, everything I wouldn't finish reading some of your stories if I hated it but I tend to analyze the story too much and imagine what their future holds.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

I must agree with others I didn't like what Jodie did. If no more is written I will not complain however if in the future another installment had Julie and Ilona part I would not be surprised but I would be disappointed if it were due to cheating. It is possible for people to break up without someone screwing someone else. Sometimes they just realize they aren't meant for each other with out animosity. I honestly wasn't sure Ilona and Julie would stay together I half expected Ilona to want Jodie and Elaine to fancy Julie. I enjoy how this ended I simply ask if more is written that it isn't ugly with betrayal and heartache.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Real love its worth walking down some stonie paths ...... Great love story with laughter hearts happiness

deepred53deepred53about 2 years ago

Reading some of the previous comments, I can understand some of the unease that readers have expressed about the interaction between Ilona and Jodie in this chapter, but after a second read and some thought, I've come to see it differently. First, Jodie has just come out of an abusive relationship, and it was relatively long-term and was one of her first, so it's not surprising that her learned response to feelings for Ilona might seem forward and crass. Second, Ilona has just experienced a major life-changing event and is still trying to understand who she is and reinterpreting past events and relationships. I find it believable that these two would need to address the possibility of that part of their relationship. I see it as no harm, no foul, as they both agreed to keep it as friendship. It's a delightful read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another brilliant story.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

That was a great story..

I wish there was more. And maybe a follow on with Jodie and Elaine..

But it's the fun, can never get enough of reading your stories,,,

Thanks, Shaima

Belinda

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Great story, well-developed characters, and a well-thought-out plot. Ended a little abruptly, but all the good ones have to end somewhere. Good work! Five stars for me!

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

Finished at 5am….enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice to see Ilona and Julie's story from the other POV. I am also really enjoying the strong mothers in the series and how they have raised their daughters and still are protective of them as they get older. Very sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous