Breakpoint Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was transfixed as Yelena slid between my spread knees, her once innocent face studying my raging erection with some trepidation. She ran her pink tongue around her red lips to whet them and rested her hands on my thighs as my knees parted wider. Sasha didn't relinquish her grip on my cock, but merely slid her palms down lower to offer the tip for Yelena to suckle.

"See, this way you don't have to lie to Charlotte about not fucking me," Sasha murmured. "Yelena will take care of both of us."

I watched the brunette open her mouth wide and felt paralyzed as she began to lower her head towards my straining cock. Sasha's words echoed in my head, but the guilt I felt at her mention of Charlotte is what finally made a tiny remnant of my self-control flare up.

What the fuck was I doing?!

"No," I said, one hand reaching out to cup Yelena's cheek and halt her advance. Her mouth hovered so close to my cock that I could feel her hot breath on my throbbing tip. Sasha glanced up at me in annoyance, but I gave her a sly smile. An idea came to me. "Ladies first. I insist. I want to watch her please you, as I didn't get a good view last night."

Sasha argued with me briefly, but I assured her that my perverted desire to watch them together was more important than getting sucked off immediately. She gave in at last, no doubt motivated by her own needs, and handed my cock to Yelena to hold as she reached down and pulled her thong down and out from under her dress. Yelena held my prick with one of her hands uncertainly, as if not sure if she should stroke it or not, while Sasha hiked her dress up above her waist and leaned back against the couch. She raised her knees, placing her heeled feet on the cushions, and parted them.

"Very well, Yelena," said Sasha, beckoning the smaller girl with her finger. "Give Greg a good show."

I was afforded my first unfettered view of Sasha's sex as she splayed herself open for Yelena, and I drank her in charms greedily. The patch of curly light brown hair I'd seen before, still groomed into a perfect triangle, but the hot and dripping cleft underneath was sexier than I imagined. Unlike Yelena, her inner lips were thick and full, and protruded heavily from her slit. A prominent thickening of her lips formed the hood for her large clit. Her corrugated folds had a light pink color that ran to deep red at her core, making her sex appear like a lewd and glistening flower against the pale skin of her mound. She was wet, as I expected, with her creamy nectar pooling and weeping out of her entrance in an eager trickle.

Yelena turned with practiced ease and settled herself between her friend's thighs. She relinquished her grip on my cock, which Sasha reassumed, and her tongue darted out to begin a slow and teasing lapping at the moisture that beaded amongst Sasha's thick folds.

It was a sexy sight and, for a moment, I just enjoyed watching Yelena expertly explore her friend's sexual anatomy. She clearly knew Sasha's cunt well, and within minutes Sasha's stroking of my cock had slowed to an irregular and distracted squeezing. The blonde's breathing grew deeper and her eyes closed at times as soft moans of pleasure escaped her bright red lips.

Sasha soon became lost in Yelena's ministrations, my cock an afterthought. The brunette was using her fingers now, not to penetrate, but rather to stretch and pull at Sasha's cleft, working her tongue in deeper and finding hidden pockets of moisture from new angles. Her chin and cheeks glistened as her mouth buried further in Sasha's meaty lips, her lipstick smudged and foundation smearing.

I slid my shorts and boxers down, slipping my belt out casually. Sasha glanced over, her eyes half-lidded, and gave me a lazy smile of encouragement as I pulled my shirt off and sat nude next to her. Her hand pumped my cock distractedly.

"That's the spirit, Greg," she cooed at me. "Isn't this much more fun than your dreadful spanking act? Coaching is going to be so much better from now on... isn't it?"

"Let's get you more comfortable as well," I replied, flashing what I hoped was a lusty smile. I slid my hands behind her and found her zipper. Sasha wasn't fond of the distraction, but arched her back obligingly and let me unzip her dress.

"Can't you wait a second?" she said, frowning at me as her breathing quickened. Her free hand had twisted amongst Yelena's hair and she pulled her friends face in harder against her mound. Yelena had sealed herself into Sasha's cleft, her cheeks buried deep in the folds. An obscene wet slurping noise filled the room as her lips and tongue worked unseen in the core of Sasha's heat.

"I must see you," I said, which earned me an indulgent smile. I grabbed her dress and tugged it up, Sasha reluctantly lifting her arms as I pulled the material upwards. She had no bra on, so her naked flesh was revealed inch by inch as I lifted the garment from her body. For a second, her arms were trapped as she held them straight above her head. At that moment, I looped my belt around her wrists and cinched it tight, knotting it quickly.

"What have you done?" she asked in annoyance as she lowered her arms and found her wrists bound with my belt while the dress fell free to the floor. Yelena had her close to the edge, and she was torn between continuing her squirming quest towards climax, or dealing with my rebellious behavior.

"I think it's time you had your spanking, Sasha."

Her eyes went wide with fear, even as desperate moans escaped her mouth. Yelena looked up at me, but maintained her rhythm below as Sasha rubbed herself with new urgency against her friend's mouth. I had timed things well, and grinned at Sasha as I took her arms and pulled her sideways, twisting her away from Yelena's tongue and onto my lap.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" she howled, kicking and squirming on my hard cock as I held her tight. "YOU CAN'T! NOT NOW! I was almost there..."

She was red faced, anguish distorting her pretty features. I had snatched her from the brink of orgasm, and she'd fallen from that peak of pleasure to a humiliating low in just seconds.

The first couple of hard spanks made her scream and wail, but as before, the shock and pain settled her into a resigned sobbing quickly. I went over the five she had earned, then added at least a dozen more for her insolence. I knew I hit her with a savage intensity, my anger stoking my strength, but I did it all while staying completely silent. Only the sound of my spanks and her cries filled the room.

"Why? Stop! Please! Answer me..." she wailed out when I finally paused. Her ass was bright red and splotched, almost glowing in the dim lighting of her room. Yelena sat on her knees, watching with a little grin that she quickly wiped off her face when Sasha turned her way. "Don't let her watch!"

"Get on the bed, Yelena," I ordered. The slender brunette quickly rose up and followed my command, sitting on the edge of Sasha's bed nervously.

"What are you doing?" asked Sasha, a note of new fear in her voice. "Think of Charlotte, you pig. You are depraved and sick. What of your wife!? Your daughter..."

"You didn't think much of them earlier tonight, did you?" I growled back, my visible anger making her eyes widen.

I dumped her onto the ground, then pounced and seized her by a fistful of her hair before she could rise by herself.

"Crawl," I ordered as I led her on her hands and knees towards Yelena's seated form. It was awkward for her to move with her wrists bound, but the distance was short and I was patient, slapping her ass for encouragement as I half-pulled her forward by her hair.

"You can't do this to me!" Sasha screamed, her disbelief almost greater than her anger. "Stop it! This is humiliating!"

I yanked her up to her knees before Yelena and gripped her throat with my free hand. She looked at me wild eyed, her gaze darting back and forth between Yelena and myself as she wondered why I had led her here. I felt her pulse racing in my palm, then felt her swallow drily as she finally suspected what I planned.

"Don't ever try to seduce me again, do you understand?"

"I shan't, it was just a lark," came her quick reply. She flashed me a strained smile. "I was doing you a favor, but clearly you don't appreciate such things. Now let me go. No harm done and no hard feelings, right?"

"You have to learn to think of more than just yourself," I continued. She nodded agreeably, but I knew she wasn't listening and was simply desperate to be freed. "How often have you rewarded Yelena for her services, for instance? Your faithful friend and training partner of many years."

Sasha's eyes were wild, and she looked appalled.

"I-I... NEVER!" she answered, her face going red. She struggled with new vigor until I squeezed her neck lightly. "I'm not a lesbian! I DON'T do that! Please! NO! It's disgusting... only SHE would do such a thing!"

"Yelena, please," I said, nodding at the girl. She looked at Sasha apologetically, but leaned back on her elbows and spread her thighs wide, lifting her feet to place them on the bed. Her bare slit rested near the edge, shockingly wet and hungry for attention. It yawned open hungrily now, her swollen folds escaping her cleft and unfolding like dark pink petals that surrounding her gaping entrance.

I forced Sasha to look at Yelena's sex, holding her a foot away and guiding her face steadily closer, my hands gripping tight around her neck and in her hair.

"Yelena, d-don't listen to him!" Sasha begged, her voice cracking with fear. "You don't have to do what he—"

"Time to pay her back, don't you think? She is looking forward to it, can't you see? She's so wet for you," I said, mocking her words from earlier about my erection. I pushed her face forward inexorably. She fought me, pushing against the edge of the bed with her hands and trying to dig her knees into the rug, but I was too strong. "Eat your medicine, Sasha."

"NOOOOOOOO!" she wailed, until I muzzled her protests by forcing her mouth into her friend's dripping cunt.

Sasha stiffened at the first contact, the taste and smell shocking her, then moaned into Yelena's cleft in what sounded like resignation. Despite her initial reactions, she began to move her mouth in sullen acceptance as I held her firmly between Yelena's open thighs.

"There, it's not so bad, is it?" I asked, keeping a firm grip on her head. "You may even like it. The quicker you make her come, the quicker this lesson will be over. You owe her anyway, don't you?"

She rolled her eyes at me, but my words seemed to spur her to faster action. Her jaws moved with determination and she glanced up at Yelena to gauge her reaction to whatever unseen motion her tongue made inside her friend's passage.

Sasha gasped for breath after she had sealed herself too long in Yelena's wet embrace, and I saw her tongue lap out and run through Yelena's slit with a teasing touch. She flicked her friend's clit a few times, as she became curious and explored the rest of her friend's intimate anatomy. After a few circles around Yelena's cleft, as if mapping her contours, Sasha burrowed her mouth deep again and kissed Yelena's dripping core with more enthusiasm.

"Not so fast," moaned Yelena, her own hand reaching down to stroke Sasha's hair. The slender girl's body was moving helplessly, rocking and pushing against Sasha's face. Her eyes struggled to stay open as she reveled in what was likely an unexpected and long desired return of favor. I wondered idly how long she'd fantasized about Sasha doing this very act. "Slower.. P-please! Make it last..."

Sasha's eyes narrowed at Yelena's imploring words, but she adjusted her pace and seemed to settle into a less hurried teasing. I knew from my peeping that Sasha knew all too well the rewards of a slow and gradual build up versus rushing to a quick release. The tension in her body relaxed and I slowly eased my grip on her hair. When I finally let go, Sasha continued her work between Yelena's thighs without further coercion. While still not enthusiastic about her task, she appeared at least diligent in her efforts.

"Give her a big orgasm to make up for all the ones she's given you," I said, running my hand down Sasha's spine and cupping one of her reddened ass cheeks. She squirmed under my touch, as if trying to shed my hand, but stayed locked on Yelena's mound as the skinny girl bucked under her mouth.

I gripped my aching cock with my free hand and began to stroke it while I watched the girls move in increasing harmony. Sasha may have never done this act before, but she'd had it done enough to herself that she was a quick learner. Already teased by Sasha's hand, I knew it wouldn't take me long myself to finish with this scene unfolding before me. I dropped my other hand between Sasha's thighs and curled my fingers up, finding her silken and wet folds. I slipped two digits into her hole, burrowing deep into her passage. She moaned into Yelena's sex in surprise at my intrusion, but didn't resist.

The three of us found a syncopated rhythm, my hand stroking my cock at a fast tempo, while Yelena's undulating hips made Sasha's body writhe to keep her mouth locked on target, and Sasha's writhing then setting the pace for the fingers that I fucked her with relentlessly. Together, we built our pleasure, with Yelena bursting first into a gasping, screaming, and body twitching orgasm that caused her to squeeze Sasha's head with her thighs and hold her fast.

My own climax was close, and I redoubled my efforts on Sasha's sex, slipping my fingers out and rubbing three of them on the hard nub of her clit in a blur. Sasha began to twitch and shudder below me as her body struggled to handle the sudden increase of stimulation. It was to much for her to resist, and she pulled her face free from Yelena's thighs to let out her own squealing cry of pleasure. I rubbed her clit steadily through her shuddering climax, feeling her nectar gush onto my palm, until she bucked away from my hand and slid down to the floor in exhaustion.

Her eyes blinked open, dazed, while she gasped for air. I aimed my cock at her face and gave my prick a final few tugs. It jerked and too late she realized that I was coming. Her cheeks and chin already glistened with Yelena's cum, her lipstick smudged into a messy halo of red around her mouth, when the first shot of my jizz sprayed out and splashed onto her rosy cheeks. Her hands moved up to protect herself, but I grabbed her bound wrists with my free hand as my cock continued to pulse and shoot a half dozen thick loads of cum across her cheeks, nose, and finally her chest as my last shot fell short and weak.

"Oh, you... what have you done?!" she said in a mix of disgust and horror after she finally unscrunched her face and opened her eyes again. She shook her head to try to fling off some of the hot seed that dripped down her skin. "You sick pervert... I've never had anyone do such a vile act! On my FACE!?"

I gave my cock a last squeeze, flinging a final drop of cum towards her body, then reached down to undo my belt from her wrists.

"Don't try to outwit me again, Alexandra," I said, snapping the belt menacingly as I glared at her. "You'll only make a bigger fool of yourself next time."

I had already turned to get dressed, when she spoke again.

"You think you are so smart, don't you?" said Sasha, her anger rising as her orgasm faded. "I assume you consider this not cheating? How faithful you are, then. We'll see if Charlotte agrees when she arrives."

I pulled my shorts on and grabbed my shirt, before I turned to catch her wiping my cum off her face with both her hands. She flung the sticky jizz free from her fingers with a look of disgust on her face.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll mind your mouth," I said, acting more confident than I felt. "I'm here to make you the best. That's it. When you try childish pranks, like tonight, I teach you a lesson. You have to learn to trust me. This isn't some game."

"Fuck off, you prick," Sasha snarled at me. She licked her lips and grimaced at the combination of arousal and semen that coated them.

"Remember, no touching yourself, or having Yelena touch you without my approval," I lectured, glancing at Yelena to make sure she understood. The skinny girl had a silly grin on her face, as if still in disbelief that Sasha had just done what she'd done, but she nodded eagerly at my look. "I think it's best if you and Yelena had a more equitable relationship in any event, so we'll work on that going forward."

"Or I'll fire you," said Sasha stubbornly. "What you did tonight, well, if I tell anyone it would be your ruin! You should be arrested for this!"

"You'll whine that I made you finally eat the cunt of your training partner, who you've made go down on you for years?" I laughed at her. "I'm sure you'll get a lot of sympathy."

"You can't treat me like this!" A tantrum was threatening to appear, her frustration growing.

"You can stop me any time," I said, with disdain. "All you have to do is be mature for once, like Alexandra should act. Earn some respect from others for once."

"Fuck you!"

"Oh, and your loss as the Rome at the BNL tournament last year?" I said, pausing at her door.

Angry as she was, that caught her attention as she looked at me curiously.

"You were baited," I said simply. "She played you like a fiddle. I'll explain tomorrow during practice.

Sasha was silent at my words.

"Well, Good Night, girls! Thanks for all the fun. You both looked lovely tonight."

----------

Sleep came peacefully to me that night. I'd reached a level of acceptance at my depravity that made it easier to ignore the disgust I felt at my actions. The vodka helped ease the guilt as well, I'm sure, but I felt like I'd managed to tight rope walk along a very grey line that would let me at least meet Charlotte's eyes without flinching when she arrived in person.

I hadn't fucked Sasha, and quite frankly, it might never happen at this rate given how much I'd pissed her off. Sure, what I had done tonight was clearly not appropriate for a married man, but I felt like I'd demonstrated some restraint and self-control in the face of all that temptation. Frankly, I'd done better than I'd expected.

I snorted to myself at the idea that wanking off onto Sasha's pretty face felt like a moral victory, especially after forcing her to eat her friend's cunt. Given that I'd practically resigned myself to fucking both of them by the time they'd led me to Sasha's room, I still felt like I could give myself a pat on the back for how things turned out.

Had I really come three times today? Charlotte would be horrified at every one of them.

I'd also found some things during my video review this afternoon that gave me hope, although I still felt I was missing a bigger pattern in Sasha's inconsistent play. I knew the quickest way to earn her trust was to make her believe that I truly could help her game, and ultimately make her win. That was still my real focus. I repeated the words to myself as if to make them true.

All things considered, today had gone well I suppose. One last thought lingered in my brain before I slipped into sweet dreams full of Russian beauties. Tonight I had convinced Sasha that she couldn't seduce me, or so I hoped, but what would she try next? I doubted she'd admit defeat so soon.

What if my resistance to her advances only made her want me more? And why did that idea excite me so much...