Breakthrough Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Directly following them was a girl about my age and another couple. She was a stunner and I felt my penis twitch and lengthen as it swung between my legs. The girl was quite tall, with long silky brown hair and small, orange sized breasts capped by two large pink nipples. She had distinct tan lines that highlighted the bits not normally seen and I found this extremely arousing. My eyes wandered down past her flat stomach to her pubic hair, which just consisted of a tiny triangle above her large pussy lips. I was fascinated by these two crinkly flaps of skin but forced myself to look away before things got really embarrassing for me.

I blushed as I looked at the couple she was talking to. They were somewhat older, probably in their twenties. The girl, that was holding the guys hand, was quite short and very voluptuous. She had blond curly hair and no tan lines. I found her face strikingly similar to the older woman and wondered if she was related, perhaps even her daughter. I moved on to her partner, he was looking rather nervous and very pale. His uncircumcised penis was of a similar size to mine and looking slightly swollen, it wasn't hanging loosely or swinging, it just sort of poked out. His balls were in a similar state to mine and pulled up tight.

I was glad to see someone else here who was obviously a newcomer and having difficulty keeping things under control. We were now just a few metres away from each other and I wondered what the protocol was, do we just walk past without acknowledging each other or maybe greet each other in passing?

To my surprise, my parents and the others stopped walking and struck up a conversation. It soon became clear that they'd met the older couple by the pool earlier and had already become acquainted. Mum said "Sally and Sam, how nice to see you again! This is our son Jack."

I blushed and nodded as they said hello. It became even more embarrassing when Sally looked at me and said "Well done Jack, I see they convinced you to give nudism a try!"

I didn't know how to respond so I just smiled. It felt like the five of them were all staring at me and as their eyes were all hidden behind tinted glasses I knew they could be taking in every detail of my body without being obvious. I resisted the urge to look down at my penis or cover myself and was relieved when dad took over the conversation "We're just heading down to the beach, we haven't seen it yet."

Sam replied "You'll love it, we just took the kids for a look."

Sally laughed "Oh, excuse our manners, this is our daughter Monica and her boyfriend Chris." She gestured to the other couple and then towards the girl "and this is Chris's sister Natalie. The two of them are also first timers!"

We all mumbled greetings to each other and I took the opportunity to look at Natalie again. She really looked lovely and my penis swelled in response. I lifted my eyes to her face and started doing maths in my mind in an attempt to distract myself before things got out of hand. I could see her chewing her lip and looking somewhat flushed. Could it be she was also experiencing something similar to me? I could only dream!

My attention was drawn back to Sally as she said "Jack, you should join the three of them sometime, Natalie always feels like a third wheel and I'm sure you don't want to hang around with your parents all the time!"

This was music to my ears, blushing furiously I stammered out "Um, yes, um, I'd like that if they don't mind."

Chris and Monica didn't seem very interested in the suggestion but they nodded and mumbled their agreement. Focus moved to Natalie and to my delight she was blushing as much as I was when she said "I don't mind."

It wasn't much but she had agreed. I couldn't contain my smile as mum said "That's great, we're in room 411 if you want to call and arrange something later."

"What a coincidence, we're in 311." laughed Sally.

With that we parted ways and I couldn't resist taking a look back as we were walking away. Natalie looked fantastic from behind, her slim waist sat above a lovely round and firm bottom that jiggled nicely as she walked. She suddenly looked back and caught me staring, I quickly turned away, feeling like an idiot when mum made me aware of another problem "Um Philip, you might want to give Jack one of those towels!"

I looked down and realised I had a full blown erection! Dad laughed as he saw my predicament and said "Don't worry about it, it's OK. You can have a towel if you want but it's not a requirement."

I considered it for a moment and then said "No thanks, it feels nice walking like this and if no one's bothered by I'm not going to hide it."

They both game be big smiles and dad said "That's the spirit! I knew you'd enjoy this."

I felt quite proud of myself and we continued walking and soon the distractions of the beautiful scenery took my mind of Natalie and my penis softened. The beach was everything you'd expect of a tropical paradise. Palm trees, white sand, clear blue water and the added bonus of numerous naked people!

Of course not everyone was perfect or even attractive. In fact only a tiny proportion had what some would consider perfect bodies, the vast majority were just normal. It didn't matter and I found myself thinking that every one of them was beautiful in their own way.

We made our way through the hot soft sand and were greeted by everyone we passed until we found a suitable spot to settle. I was amazed at the variety of colours, shapes and sizes of the people on display and realised again how foolish I'd been in the past worrying about my body. Dad laid out our towels next to each other and said "Who's up for a swim?"

I was about to reply that I was when mum said "Last one in is a rotten egg!" and took off running. Dad was quicker off the mark than me and gave chase. I smiled as I watched the two of them behaving like kids and then joined the pursuit. It had been a good choice to wait as I was treated to the sight of mum's wonderful ass and small breasts bouncing as she ran followed by dad's long penis flapping about. Dad was just behind mum as they hit the water and a few strides later he grabbed her.

She squealed as he lifted her and spun around and then she shouted "Jack's the rotten egg!" as she saw me just entering the water.

I laughed and the sea on my legs felt amazing. It was just slightly cooler that the air and once it was deep enough I dived in and began to swim. The sensation of the water on my naked body was so much better than swimming in a costume. It was a mystery as to why, since only a small part of you is actually covered but having nothing on just felt so different. From now on, I'd always swim naked whenever possible.

I rolled over onto my back and let myself float in the salty water, not caring that my cock and balls were visible to all and sundry. There was some splashing nearby and mum and dad bobbed up and down next to me in the current. "This feels great!" said mum.

I nodded enthusiastically "It's fantastic! I never want to wear swimming trunks again!"

They both laughed and dad said "I second that!"

We swam around for a while and then headed back to shore. When we reached our towels dad said "I'm getting some coconuts!" and wandered off. Mum and I sat down on our towels and she said "I'm so proud of you Jack!"

"Thanks mum and thank you for encouraging me to try this."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We sat in silence looking at the ocean and the other people enjoying it. One young couple stood in the water holding hands and facing the shore, they turned to each other and kissed passionately. I felt my penis grow as I watched his hands glide down her back and cup her bottom. When they separated it became clear that the man had also become aroused as his large erect penis stood proudly, pointing at the sky.

"Wow, that's hot!" said mum as we watched them walk holding hands. They were both unconcerned and no one else reacted as they left the sea and strolled past us before lying down on some towels. His cock was horizontal to his body and pointing towards his face as her hand took hold of it and they kissed again. She gently rubbed it and I wondered how far they would go.

"Oh, I'm feeling horny!" said mum "I didn't expect people to be quite that uninhibited!"

"In the brochure it says it's OK to pet and kiss but if you want to go further there is a special zone where it's permitted."

"Really! I didn't know that."

"There's a beach, a pool and gardens there!" I added.

Mum didn't reply as she was too busy watching the erotic display nearby. As we watched, the guy stood up and pulled the woman to her feet. He quickly put their belongings and towels in a beach bag and then the two of them left, walking rapidly.

"I guess we know where they're heading!" laughed mum "I'll have to tell your dad about that, it's something we've talked about trying!"

She noticed me blush and said "Sorry Jack, I keep forgetting this is all very new to you. If you feel uncomfortable about anything just say so."

I shook my head "I'm not uncomfortable, I just need to get used to it, that's all."

"OK, but promise me you'll say so if anything bothers you."

"I will."

Mum lay down and after briefly hesitating I decided to do the same. My erection was very obvious as it stood vertical, curving towards my feet. I knew that everyone one around us or passing by could not fail to notice it but I didn't care. "Natalie seems nice" mum said out of the blue.

"Um, yeah, I suppose so."

"You should join the three of them, it'll do you good to get away from us oldies!"

"I'll call them once, but I really want to spend time with you and dad as well, even though you're ancient!"

She laughed and slapped my leg. At that moment a shadow fell over us and I looked up to see dad holding two large coconuts complete with straws. Next to him was a very dark skinned native girl wearing white shorts and a white bikini top that was struggling to contain two massive breasts. She was holding the third coconut and her white teeth flashed as she smiled at my unflagging erection. Mum sat up and took a coconut from dad and I did the same, taking the one from the girl. Our hands touched and she giggled as she transferred it over to me. I smiled at her, said "Thanks" and then noticed two prominent protrusions in her bikini halter that I was sure hadn't been visible before. She turned, and with swaying hips, made her way back to wherever she'd come from.

Dad noticed me watching her and said "That was Mable, she works at the hotel kiosk further down the beach."

"I wish I had breasts like that!" said mum wistfully.

Without thinking about it I blurted out "Yours are perfect mum!"

"Hear, hear!" said dad "I keep telling you that but you never believe me. Breasts like that might look OK for a while but in a couple of years they'll be hanging down to her knees, yours on the other hand will stay perky forever."

To emphasize his point he reached out and gave one a quick squeeze. Mum's nipples responded and grew larger as she smiled at us before taking a long suck on the straw in her coconut.

"Um, that's so refreshing."

Dad and I took a swig from our own straws and had to agree with her assessment. "You missed a hot show earlier." Said mum briefly telling him about the young couple we watched earlier.

"I saw similar scenes along the beach, it looks like everyone is really uninhibited here."

"Well Jack said there's a special area where there are no limits to what you can do!"

This got dad's attention and he smiled at mum "Ummm, that sounds interesting!"

They both smiled at each other and I was pretty sure they'd be giving it a try. We stayed on the beach for quite some time, cooling down in the sea whenever we had the urge. Dad and I both suffered from occasional erections, usually when someone else was putting on a sensual show. I found that erections were infections, as soon as one guy had one, many others would follow. The view of the setting sun was amazing and before it got totally dark we packed up and headed back to the hotel.

On the way I pointed out the signage indicating the area where public sex was permitted. Dad laughed and said "Thanks Jack, but I'm afraid I'm too exhausted tonight!"

"Oh come on dear, how about we just take a quick look?" said mum.

"OK, I can manage that, lead the way!"

We followed the path that led through some quite dense shrubbery until it opened up into a well-tended garden. There were sun loungers, umbrellas and quite a large pool as well as a bar. It all looked quite normal apart from the fact that there was a group of people standing in a circle watching something. We approached slowly and heard the sounds of sex before we could see anything. My penis hardened in anticipation as the arousing noise of groans and flesh colliding with flesh.

It was hard to see past the wall of voyeurs but luckily two of them turned and left. We slipped into the gap and had a perfect view of the performing couple. They were middle aged and not in the best shape but it was still amazing to watch. The man was lying on his back with his partner riding him. He had his hands on her hips as she bounced up and down, her large bottom causing the slapping sounds we'd heard earlier and her hanging breasts swinging about violently. I don't know how long they'd been going but it was obvious they were close to fruition.

The woman suddenly sat up straight and screamed loudly, her partner thrust his hips up a few times and grunted before falling back to the ground. After a moment or two of inaction she slowly raised herself, allowing his slimy penis to flop out. It was an unusual looking organ, quite short but almost the thickness of a soda can. I'd never seen anything like it before and watched as it wavered and then slowly collapsed between his legs. The woman was now standing with her legs wide apart, she moved slightly forwards. I was taken by surprise as a stream of their combined juices splattered onto his chest before being followed by a powerful jet of urine.

The audience gasped in surprise and I realised I wasn't the only one that hadn't expected this! For what seemed like a very long time the pee squirted across his chest and face, some entering his mouth. He didn't seem to mind and actually looked like he was enjoying himself. The crowd began to disperse and she lowered herself and they kissed each other. Mum took my hand and pulled me away, I noticed dad and most of the other men were also erect as we moved off.

"Well that was unexpected!" chuckled dad.

"And it really confirms that anything goes here!" said mum.

I remained silent as I digested what I'd just witnessed. I'd never thought having someone pee on me could be erotic but now I wasn't sure anymore!

Mum sensed my confusion and said "Are you OK Jack?"

"Yes, it was just surprising."

"Some people are into that, it's called a golden shower."

I nodded and said "Have you and dad ever tried it?"

They looked at each other and mum said "A few times, but only in the shower and not on our faces."

It was getting dark as we followed another path back to the hotel, at the entrance we dumped our towels and retrieved our robes from the locker. Once back in our room we decided on an early night and to skip dinner as we were still full from our late lunch. Our robes were discarded and we shared a quick shower to wash off traces of sand and sea.

I noticed the message light flashing on the phone and after a quick review of the instructions managed to play it back. "Hi this is Natalie, I just wanted to ask if Jack wants to join us at the pool tomorrow. You can call me in the morning or maybe we'll see you at breakfast. Have a good night. Bye".

I couldn't believe she'd actually called me! This was great. I played the message again to be sure I'd heard correctly and because I enjoyed the sound of her voice. My penis rose as I thought about spending time with her and maybe getting closer. Mum noticed my arousal and said "So what's the message?"

I blushed and said "Oh, it's just Natalie asking if I'd like to join them at the pool tomorrow."

Mum smiled "Judging by your reaction it looks like a yes!"

Dad laughed and said "Way to go junior! She seems like a really nice girl. Now if you two will excuse me I've got to get some sleep. He crawled into bed and within minutes we could hear him breathing deeply as sleep took hold.

I went to lie on my bed thinking about tomorrow. I was nervous as I'd never been on a date with a girl before. Mum came over and sat beside me, she said "You look worried, what's wrong?"

"I'm a bit nervous about being with Natalie."

"But you did so well today, I thought you're over being shy?"

"It's not being naked, it's just that I've never been good around girls and I've never been on a date or anything. I don't know how to behave. What if she thinks I'm boring?"

"Just be yourself Jack and everything will be fine."

"Easier said than done! You know I'm still a virgin and I've never even kissed a girl properly."

Mum hugged me closely and said "You're just a late bloomer, everything will be fine."

I returned the hug enjoying the feeling of her warm smooth skin on mine. After a few minutes of this she held me at arm's length and looking into my eyes said "We can practice some kissing if you want, I'm happy to teach you everything you want to learn."

I licked my lips and nodded. Mum smiled and moved closer, her face tilting and mouth opening slightly as she approached. I did the same and it felt wonderful when our lips connected. Then mum's tongue pushed into my mouth and instinctively my own tongue extended until they met. I never knew kissing could be so sensual and greedily sucked on her tongue until we were both breathless. We separated and were both panting. "Wow!" I said.

Mum smiled and said "Wow indeed! You're a natural, you've got nothing to worry about."

"Can we do it again?"

She laughed and pulled me close once more. This time she sucked my tongue into her mouth and I explored eagerly. When we came apart again her face was flushed and I could see she was slightly sweaty. No words were spoken as we moved in for the third kiss and this time I felt her hands move up and down my back, stroking me gently. I reciprocated by first holding her face and then letting my hands slide down over her shoulders and onto her back before drifting over her breasts and nipples lightly. I felt her groan into my mouth before she reached down and squeezed my throbbing penis.

We came apart and both looked at each other with lust, I knew it wouldn't take much and we'd go even further, maybe even having sex. I was ready for anything but mum recovered from her daze and after clearing her throat, said "Well, I think we've established that you can kiss with the best of them!"

I was slightly disappointed but didn't want to push, it did feel a bit like cheating with dad asleep and the last thing I wanted was to cause problems between them. "Thanks mum, I feel much better now."

She seemed relieved and as she stood she smiled and said "I hope you get a chance to experience that with Natalie."

I watched her as she turned and climbed into bed. I could see she was still turned on as her pussy and the surrounding area were clearly moist. I rolled onto my back and pulled the thin sheet up covering myself. With thoughts of kissing Natalie in my mind I fell into a deep sleep.

***

I woke up hearing groans from my parent's bed. The room was dark but there was enough ambient light to allow me to see them quite clearly. Dad was thrusting into mum from behind. Her bottom was in the air and her head buried in her pillow muffling her cries of pleasure. My penis was already hard and I was pretty sure I'd been dreaming about Natalie before waking. Dad was nearing completion and I watched as his thrusts accelerated before he pulled out and grunted as his load shot over mums back and buttocks. He moved away and looked at me saying "She's all yours!"