Breanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh . . . sure," I said hesitantly. Under other circumstances, I might have declined. I had never had any real desire to submit myself to helplessness, but with the encouragement of two beautiful naked girls, I succumbed.

I positioned myself in the center of the bed and allowed Savannah and Miranda to fasten my arms and legs to the bedposts. I wriggled a bit, testing the bonds, and found them to be surprisingly secure. Secure enough to make me think I'd made a horrible mistake. I really was completely at the mercy of these two girls. And then they walked out of the room.

"Hey! Where're you guys go?" I called out.

"We're planning our strategy," Miranda yelled from another room. "Hold your horses. Oh, wait! You can't hold anything!" she said, giggling.

What had I gotten myself into. I thought. I really didn't know either one of these girls. For all I knew, they could be plotting how to dispose of my body. Of course, I dismissed this idea as ludicrous, but it wouldn't go away completely. I decided I really didn't like being helpless. What if I had to take a piss? Or worse? They could conceivably leave me here all night. Or longer. I thought about yelling for help, but I knew no one would hear me. So I did the only thing I could do. I waited.

I couldn't be sure how much time had passed, I couldn't see the clock on Savannah's desk, but I guessed about thirty or forty minutes. Miranda and Savannah returned, still naked, joined by two other girls, one of whom had a bag which she dumped out on the bed between my splayed legs.

"We called for reinforcements," Miranda said. "It's not often we get a boy tied up to do our bidding, so we thought we'd share. This is Breanna," she said, indicating a tall slender girl with hair dyed red. "And this is Alyson," Miranda said, pointing to a girl dressed in goth fashion. Alyson had a larger frame than the other girls, but she didn't appear to be overweight, a fact I was able to confirm later when she was undressed. "They brought toys," Miranda said. "We thought you should be able to enjoy a good ass fucking just like we do."

"What do you think girls?" Miranda asked. "Not bad, eh?" Both girls nodded agreement. "And he loves to lick ass!"

"And, drink piss," Savannah added, finally embracing her role of authority. "He is waiting to guzzle your piss straight from the tap!"

"Is that why you made us guzzle those beers?" Breanna asked

"This ought to be interesting," Alyson said as she started undressing.

I watched as she pulled off her bra, freeing a pair of the most beautiful breast I had ever seen in real life. They were probably D-cup, and stood firm and proud. I felt life returning to my nether region. She stripped out of her leggings to reveal a thick patch of pubic hair and that got me even more excited, especially when she bent over and revealed that the hair extended to her asshole.

Breanna, too, undressed. She had a nice figure, though quite slender, and even though her tits weren't that big, they seemed larger on her petite frame. Her pubic hair, not red, was confined to a neatly trimmed triangular patch that pointed the way to heaven. I could see light being reflected from the juices oozing from her already wet cunt, and that stiffened my rod even further.

"He's apparently very happy to see us," Alyson said, reaching over to give my cock a playful slap. "Damn, he's stiff as a board!" she observed.

"I want it," Breanna said. "Can I?" she asked looking at Miranda and Savannah who nodded approval.

Breanna climbed aboard and slowly set herself down on my cock. All the way down. Balls deep. It felt wonderful. She rode my cock up and down very slowly, as though she was savoring the sensation. I knew I was.

"You mind if I keep his mouth busy while you're using his cock? Alyson asked.

"Come on up, the water's fine," Breanna said.

Alyson positioned her ass over my face. "I want you to lick my ass so clean that I'll squeak when I walk," she ordered me. Her ass was wonderful, even if she had a hairy asshole. I licked and prodded her anus while Breanna slowly rode my pole. I had never fucked so slow and it was so good it was almost torture. My cock was as hard as ever, always on the edge of climax, but never quite getting there. So I took out my frustrations on Alyson's asshole. At last, Breanna came. I knew this because of he sudden shudders and bucking of her hips that pushed me over the precipice of orgasm as well.

"Damn, girl" Alyson said to Breanna. "Looks like that was a good one!"

"It was," she admitted, climbing down.

"Savannah wants to suck her boyfriend's cum out of your cunt, Breanna," Miranda piped up.

"Miranda!" Savannah protested.

"Well, you do, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Go ahead, Savannah," Breanna said. "I don't mind." I wished, then, that I could watch, but I was in no position to do so. Alyson still had her ass in my face, but at least now she bent down and took my now flaccid cock in her mouth.

"I wouldn't do that," I warned her. "It'll make me pee."

"That's okay," Alyson said. "I'll return the favor, trust me." Sure enough, the hyperstimulation Alyson gave the head of my cock made me gush piss, a few spurts at first, then the dam burst and I couldn't help myself. Surprisingly, Alyson guzzled every drop.

"Holy shit, Alyson," Miranda said. "You're a regular piss guzzler. You make Savannah look like an amateur."

"Hey, I held my own," Savannah protested.

"Let's see if James can," Alyson said. She turned around and positioned her cunt over my face. "Don't spill a drop," she warned. She pressed her crotch against my mouth and let it rip, a few tentative spurts, and then, a geyser of piss. Amazingly, only a little leaked down the side of my mouth.

"Very good, James," Alyson said. She climbed off the bed and leaned down and kissed me. "We're going to have to do this again sometime," she whispered.

"Who's next?" Savannah asked. "Anybody need to pee?"

"I do," Breanna said. She climbed atop me and stuck her pussy in my face. "You can lick it a little first if you want to," she urged. I did so happily until she surprised me by opening the floodgates of piss. I did the best I could to swallow it all, but there was too much. "You're slipping, James," she admonished. "Now you're going to have to eat my ass. I want to feel your tongue in the back of my throat." Breanna was petite and slender, so it was easy for me to get my tongue deep into her ass. Soon I was tongue-fucking her like there was no tomorrow. "That feels so good," she said. "Keep going. I'm going to cum." I realized then that she was frigging herself while I worked. Seconds later, her asshole was convulsing on my face. "I'm never going to be able to cum like that again without a tongue in my ass," she lamented.

"Try a vibrating butt plug. It works for me," Alyson volunteered.

"Did you bring it?" Miranda asked. "We should use it on James."

"I brought one," Alyson said, "but it doesn't vibrate."

"Holy shit!" Miranda said holding up the very large butt plug. "We're gonna stuff this up your ass James. What do you think of that?"

"That's fine," I said. "But afterwards, I get to shove it up your ass."

"No, James. That thing'd break me in half. I'll make you a deal though. I'll let you fuck me in the ass."

"Deal," I said.

"You can put it up my ass," Savannah volunteered.

"I'll do that, too," I said happily.

Well, the girls released me from the bed and then took turns lubing me up and fingering my ass until they finally got that enormous plug in my ass. By that time, and after all the erotic attention, my cock was hard again.

"We got the lube here," Miranda said. "I might as well get my ass-fucking out of the way."

Despite everything, Miranda was sexy as hell and her ass was no exception. With the lube and patience, and the girls looking on as though this was a science experiment, I got my cock in her tight asshole. After some initial discomfort, Miranda actually enjoyed it and began fingering herself as I pounded my cock into her ass. For my part, having an enormous plug stuck up my ass while butt-fucking was a sensation unlike any I'd had before. I have to say that the orgasm I finally had was more intense and wide ranging than ones I'd had before. Still, it was not really something I had a desire to continue.

After I had spent my load in Miranda's ass, the attention focused back on Savannah. Miranda ordered her to suck my cum out of her ass, which Savannah obediently did. She did it while Alyson and Breanna transferred the butt plug from my ass to hers. It was fascinating to watch and I found myself amazed that such a large plug would ultimately fit in such a tight ass, my own experience notwithstanding.

While I watched, Alyson and Breanna took turns playing with my cock, which was, at first, uncooperative, requiring time to recuperate. Eventually, though, it began to respond to their ministrations. Then they took turns sucking me off. I'd never had a blowjob before then, and will probably never have one so erotic ever again. About the time my cock was stiff as a board again, Alyson announced that she wanted a fuck and so we did. I took the opportunity to play with her fantastic tits. I was surprised, too, at how long I lasted before coming. Alyson came early on, but I kept going, bringing her to a second orgasm.

"Savannah, we got some more cum for you to suck," Miranda said after I dismounted.

"Wait, let me," Breanna said, to everyone's surprise. We all watched as Breanna got comfortable with her face in Alyson's furry muff. I was upset that, since I had just orgasmed, I wouldn't be able to fuck her, since her ass was poised just perfectly for it. I settled for tonguing her pussy and ass instead.

Afterwards, we talked. I know it sounds strange. But by this time, we were all just sexed out. I learned that Miranda wasn't really the bitch she came across as. She just happened to have the more assertive personality. Breanna insisted she wasn't a lesbian but wanted to taste my cum and didn't mind if it came from Alyson's pussy first. She did admit that other girls were a turn on. Alyson hadn't given much thought to piss-play before tonight, but really enjoyed it and looked forward to more in the future—a comment directed at me. (Hell, I was up for that!)

I had to be home by midnight, as did some of the other girls, so the party broke up about 11:30. I gave Savannah a goodnight kiss, but it felt awkward after everything we'd been through. I thought about it more as I drove home. Having sex with a submissive girl like Savannah was fun because it was so out of the ordinary. The inclusion of her friends certainly amped up the fun. But did I really want such a girl for my girlfriend? Could I love and respect her?

As it turned out, I needn't have worried. A few days later, she and Miranda stopped by the Farm & Family store where I worked. Savannah said that, while she enjoyed our time together, she didn't think we were a good fit.

"So, you're breaking up with me?" I asked. I neglected to mention that I had been feeling much the same way. I guess I thought that it was better for her to think that it was all her idea. Technically, it was, but only because she beat me to it. I was willing to give us another try, I told myself, but somehow, I had never gotten around to making the call.

"You're not angry, are you?" She asked.

"No," I answered truthfully. "But I am sorry things didn't work out between us."

"Yeah," she said. "Well, goodbye." She and Miranda turned to leave, both giving a token wave goodbye.

I was surprised to receive a text from Breanna about a month later. She wanted me to come over to her house.

When I arrived, her father, a large, heavyset fellow dressed in a suit introduced himself and shook my hand. behind him, Breanna's mother, an attractive, slender woman, like Breanna, also introduced herself, extending her hand to shake mine.

"Why don't you two talk for a few minutes and, when you're ready, meet us in the study," Judgesaid. He and his wife turned to go without waiting for any response.

"Follow me," Breanna said. She led me down a hallway to her bedroom which was even larger that Savannah's and also had a full en suite.

"So, what's going on?" I asked after sitting in one of two recliners in a small reading nook. Breanna sat in the one adjacent.

"I'm pregnant," she said, as if unable to contain the information any longer.

"Oh." I said, surprised. I should have known it was something like that after the strange welcome I got from Breanna's parents. But, having never met them, I simply attributed to them as being weird. I thought about asking her if she was certain I was the father, but I thought that that might be a bit too crass. If she wasn't pretty sure I was the culprit, I probably wouldn't be here.

"You might find this difficult to believe," she continued, "but you're the only one I've ever had sex with."

She was right. I did find it difficult to believe. She didn't seem like a novice at all. She participated in all of the fetishes without batting an eye. Still, under the circumstances, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, for now.

"I didn't know why Miranda called Alyson and I over to Savannah's, but when I got there, and saw what was going on, saw you with your ready and willing cock, I just couldn't help myself. I admit I behaved like a lusty whore on discount day, but I certainly didn't plan on fucking anybody when I went over there. I thought about birth control when I was riding on you but was just too in the moment to care. I didn't really think I would actually get pregnant." She smiled weakly and added "Surprise!"

I could tell she was trying to make light of the situation because to do otherwise was to crumble into a sobbing wretch.

"Come here," I said, and held out my arms to her. She came over and sat on my lap. She smelled like expensive perfume. She snuggled in on my lap and I held her close. I didn't know what else to do, but I knew that we were in this together. This was not her problem; it was not my problem. It was our problem. "So, what do you want to do?"

"Well," she began apprehensively, "will you marry me?"

Her question shouldn't have surprised me. It was, after all, what one was supposed to do when one got pregnant out of wedlock. Nevertheless, it made a surreal situation seem suddenly very real and concrete. But marriage? There were so many girls left to date, so many opportunities to get laid by exotic girls unknown. At least that's the way it was in my never to be realized fantasies. Nope. I'd already had all the fun with strange poontang I was going to have—and that's what got me here.

Here, however, wasn't the end of the world, I realized as I took stock of my situation. I didn't really know Breanna—she could turn out to be a real pain in the ass. On the other hand, I did find her attractive and she also found me so. She felt wonderful on my lap. It was like we fit together. It wasn't awkward. It was right. There was no way to know how things would turn out, but I already knew what the right thing to do was. We should get married. I didn't see any reason why it couldn't work out if both of us put some effort into it.

"Yes. I will," I answered.

"Really? You're serious"

"Aren't you?"

"Well, yes," she explained, "but I never dreamed you'd agree. We really don't know each other at all, so to commit to marriage is kind of scary."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"I'm Catholic," she blurted. "And my folks are very Catholic. So an abortion is out of the question."

"I wouldn't allow you to get one anyhow," I told her. "I'm Catholic, too, but that has nothing to do with it beyond the fact that it's maybe the one thing about Catholicism that I don't have issues with."

"I'm so glad you feel that way," she said, and I could feel her relax against me. "I was worried you would want me to get one. I think that would've changed my opinion about you quite a bit."

Breanna nuzzled against me, enhancing the earlier sensation I'd had that we fit together so well. I decided that this was a good feeling, one that I'd be able to enjoy as much as I wanted in the future. That made the future brighter already. Granted, I would never be able to act on my playboy impulses to conquer innumerable young women who fell under my spell, but my spell hadn't proven particularly potent save for that one fateful weekend about a month ago—and even that had fizzled relatively quickly. No, I thought, despite the pregnancy and shotgun wedding, this was a turn of events for the better.

"Do you think you could ever love me?" she asked quietly, breaking my thoughts.

"I already do," I answered forthrightly. "Ultimately, love is a decision. We usually think of falling in love, because our feelings for someone grow over time, but love is not just a feeling; it's a commitment. And I have decided that I love you. I want you to be my wife and I want us to grow old and happy together."

"I want that, too," she said. "I am so happy!" She kissed me then, warm and passionately. That passion stirred my own—the manifestations of which became readily apparent to her as she was sitting on my lap. "I love you," she said. And I knew that she meant it.

We arrived in her father's den several minutes later, smoothing our clothing and hoping our outward appearance didn't betray the carnal coupling we'd just enjoyed upstairs. It was large and elegantly appointed, just like the sort of den you would expect an esteemed judge to have.

"Sit," ordered the judge, indicating the large leather sofa adjacent to the desk. We sat like two schoolchildren in the principal's office. It was an appropriate metaphor.

"James," the judge began without fanfare or small talk, "I understand that you've impregnated my daughter."

"Yes sir," I replied unnecessarily.

"As you might imagine, my daughter's welfare is my highest concern, and her reputation is only slightly lower on the list. Consequently, I have a vested interest in knowing what you plan to do about it."

"We'll be getting married, sir" I said with more courage than I felt. "With your permission, of course." The Judge gave me a penetrating stare, as if by so doing, he could discern my sincerity. Maybe he could. He was a judge, after all.

"And how will you be providing for my daughter and future grandchild?" he asked. "I understand you're currently employed at the Farm & Family store, is that correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Are you going to be able to put a roof over their head and food on the table with the salary you make at Farm & Family?"

"It will be a struggle, sir."

"A struggle?" the judge said with a sneer. "Indeed! I dare say it will be impossible! Do you have any skills? Something you could apply to a more lucrative career?"

"No sir," I said sheepishly. I thought I had potential, but that doesn't foster inspiration in the hearts of hiring managers when the skills portion of the resume is lacking.

"Breanna?" the judge growled, turning his attention toward her. "You bear responsibility here, as well. How do you plan to proceed?"

"I don't know, Daddy," she said. "But we are committed to make this work out. We acknowledge that we are starting at a disadvantage but intend to provide a loving home for our baby." The judge seemed to soften a bit then. He was less the gruff Judge and more the loving father.

"I am going to level with you kids. Your lives could be hell. You barely know one another and may find that you really don't like each other once you do get to know one another. I've divorced more couples in better situations than I can count. But I expect better things from you. I demand more of you." The Judge stood up and addressed me directly.

"James, I don't know you. My daughter doesn't know you—despite her condition. You were a one-night-stand with consequences. I applaud your decision to man-up and accept the consequences of your actions, but my daughter's ultimate happiness is more important to me than a short-term heartache. That's why I'm prepared to offer you $50,000 to just walk away. If you're not serious about her, but only doing this to save face, do us all a favor and just take the money and be gone from our lives. You'll sign away your parental rights and never darken our door again. That money could go a long way towards your college education—maybe even pay for it all if you go to a state school."