Breanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The judge caught me off guard. I certainly never expected him to try to buy me out. I could see how, from his perspective, it made sense. I mean, if I wasn't really serious about his daughter and about becoming an instant husband and father, it might be better for all concerned just to cut my losses and run. But what about from my perspective? $50K for college and all my problems go away—that gave me pause. Honestly, though, it wasn't that tempting. I was a high school graduate with no real plans or ambition beyond getting laid—a lot. Well, that part didn't work out so well for me. But I didn't count it a complete loss because Breanna was my prize. Sure, I didn't go looking for her—but she came into my life nonetheless. And I never sought her out after our experience, but not because I didn't like her. I thought she was hot. I just didn't think she would be that interested in me. And, I though she might be kind of a lesbian. And how do you follow up something like that with an ordinary date?

But now, under these new circumstances, I could do a lot worse for a wife than Breanna. I thought she was crazy good looking and if she was open to being my wife, I sure as hell wasn't going to say no. Okay, maybe I'll never become a bank president or corporate CEO, but I didn't really think those options were in the cards to begin with. Bottom line—if she was willing to have me, I would be the most devoted husband and father possible. That's what I told the judge.

"Alright," the judge said, resuming his chair behind the desk. "If you're serious about marriage, I'll stand behind you. I'll take care of all the paperwork and we can conduct the wedding in my office. But I have some requirements," he added.

"Requirements?" I asked.

"I'm going to recommend that you join the military. You can pick whatever branch you like, but I think a four-year enlistment will do you some good. Over the years I've sent several young men into the military in lieu of prison sentences, always with good results. The military builds character and teaches responsibility. You've already indicated that you don't really have any career prospects, so I think this will be good for you.

"But daddy!" Breanna protested, "then he might not be around when the baby's born."

"Perhaps," the judge responded. "But this will be good for you, too. It will help you to grow up and be on your own, without your mother and I doing everything for you. You need to learn to be a wife and mother and to take care of your own family."

Less than a week later, Breanna and I were wed in a small civil ceremony in the Judge's chambers. I joined the Navy. I was deployed when Kate, our daughter was born, but was put on shore duty just about the time she started to walk. I don't think she missed me too much that first year.

Breanna grew up fast. She lived in Navy housing, mingling with other Navy wives and ended up becoming quite competent as a mother, and as a wife. Her mother and father would visit from time to time, not to manipulate but just to maintain familial ties. We all got along quite well and I learned to respect the Judge quite a bit. I was glad he suggested the military. I really had been on an aimless path to nowhere. My Naval career helped me get a good job when I got out and then Breanna and I started working on child number two.