Breast Friends Forever

Story Info
Two lifelong friends form a new bond.
4.7k words
4.68
23.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
558 Followers

This all happened because my best friend in the world was in need. Claire and I grew up in a small town along the central California coast. She lived two blocks from me, and we did everything together.

We surfed, played softball, were girl scouts, traded boyfriends, went camping, laughed, cried, and even went to the same university, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. She majored in mechanical engineering; I was a food science major with a nutrition minor. We shared a dorm room, then an apartment, pledged to the same sorority, and graduated together.

After graduation, Claire got a job in Thousand Oaks, designing things I knew nothing about. I found work as a dietician with a healthcare facility and am self-employed as a nutritionist in Ojai, almost an hour from Thousand Oaks.

Claire and I stayed in touch, I was Claire's bridesmaid, and she was my maid of honor. When she became pregnant, we both were overjoyed. I'd been trying, but nothing had clicked.

I think it was when Claire was halfway through her second trimester that we got together on a Tuesday to hike to Matilija Falls. It was a nice hike and a beautiful day; the trail can get difficult, but Claire and I are both fitness nuts ( I hate the term gym rat ) and are in great shape.

We started slow, gossiping and catching up, even though we talked to each other at least twice a week. The hike takes several splits, wading through creeks, and has excellent views. I noticed her slight baby bump on Claire and marveled at her appearance. She asked if I wanted to touch it. I blushed and told her no, I was fine. But Claire insisted, so I did. It felt like a tummy, firm, and no baby kicks I could feel, so we continued.

Claire has always been the more daring of us, and I tend to follow her lead. I remembered her talking me into jumping off a bridge at Lake Shasta one Summer, not once but three times before I thought about a possible sunken log or something under the water and then told her no.

Our conversation turned to pregnancies, with Claire wondering about Randy and me starting a family. I shrugged it off. We'd been trying without success since we married two years ago.

We continued, pausing now and then to sip some water, take a break, and enjoy the view. We made the first fall which was lovely. We sat and enjoyed the sound of water cascading over the rocks. Then onto the North Fork Falls. There we had our lunch and debated going for a swim. That's when Claire started complaining that her breasts hurt. I looked over at her and noticed two dark spots where her nipples contacted the fabric of her sports bra and top.

I pointed, "Claire, you're leaking!"

She looked down and gasped, "What the heck? Quick, Maddie, think of something. I can't go back down the trail looking like this."

I thought momentarily, "We could go behind the falls, and you could squeeze them or something. I didn't bring a towel or anything."

She jumped up and headed to the cave behind the falls. I grabbed our things and followed. When we got there, she removed her top and sports bra. Her breasts were full and round, at least a cup bigger than normal.

Yes, I've seen Claire nude, so many times it's nothing to both of us to be around each other naked. We're both straight, so it didn't matter.

Claire started squeezing, milking, or whatever you want to call it, but it wasn't helping. She was still in pain and freaking out. I stood around, not knowing what to do, until Claire looked at me.

She was dead serious when she told me, "Suckle me, Maddie. Please, they hurt."

I looked at her, not sure if she was serious. She danced around like she had to pee, then another plea to help ease her pain.

Claire looked at me with her puppy dog eyes, "Please, Maddie, I know we're not gay. Just suckle and help me."

We hadn't passed many people on the trail, and we were behind the waterfall, hidden from view. I sighed, stepped forward, then leaned down, wrapping my hands around Claire's waist to hold her steady.

I looked up at her before pressing my lips over her engorged nipple.

Claire smiled as she whispered, "Thank you."

I told her, "You owe me big time."

Then Claire practically ordered me to start nursing. I wrapped my lips around her nipple and began sucking. The warm colostrum tasted a little strange, it wasn't bad, but I was used to regular and almond milk. Reluctantly, I continued as Claire softly brushed my face with her fingers.

She was apologetic and whispered, "Thank you, Maddie. Oh, that feels so much better. Now the other one, please."

I kept switching back and forth, getting used to the taste and, oddly enough, enjoying how Claire was talking to me. Her voice was soft and sweet, praising me for how good I was doing and how much better she was feeling.

Before I started, I noticed some drips down her breast just under her boobs. I paused once as I switched breasts to lick those areas off. My tongue began under one breast and then worked up and around her nipple. I hate to admit it, but this delighted Claire and me, too.

I continued licking and sucking as Claire moaned with delight. Suddenly, we heard something, so we stopped. Claire fumbled around, getting her bra and top back on. It was nothing, so we left the cave and headed back to our cars.

The silence was too much as we walked back, so I broke the ice.

"We're never going to talk about this, right, Claire?"

She laughed, "Why would we? But it did feel good, getting that pressure off my boobs, Maddie. You can suckle me anytime, baby."

I looked at her and blushed, "Yeah, right."

I thought about it the entire week. It was weird, but it wasn't that bad. I had to laugh to myself, recalling something my mother had mentioned on my wedding day. She took me aside and told me she was glad I was marrying a man, not Claire. Since we were inseparable growing up, she'd wondered if we were lesbians. I was a little shocked because we both had boyfriends throughout high school. But moms can be strange at times, so I shrugged it off.

Claire and I got together the following Saturday to start planning her nursery. It was warm, and we were in shorts and tees with sandals. We'd gone to one of the big box stores to look at furniture, had lunch, and were back at her place going over color swatches. Greg, her husband, was playing golf with his buddies and wasn't expected home until later that evening.

As we sifted through the various color chips, Claire started feeling that ache in her boobs again. She excused herself and went to the main bathroom to pump. But something didn't work for whatever reason, and she called out to me. I sighed; here we go again.

I walked into her bedroom. Claire was sitting on the bed, topless, propped against the pillows with that puppy dog look again.

I lamented, "Not again, Claire. What's wrong with the breast pump?"

She smiled, "I don't know, it worked the other day. Would you mind? Please, Maddie?"

I was firm when I told her, "This is the last time, Claire."

Claire just grinned, "Okay, last time, baby."

She shifted her position so we'd both be more comfortable. I climbed onto the bed and tried to figure out how to position myself so that I wouldn't get a sore neck or back.

I sat, well laid across Claire, sort of perpendicular to her, almost like a baby cradled in her arms. I leaned in as she lowered her breast to my mouth. I felt that same nice warm feeling in my mouth as her colostrum began flowing. It made me feel a bit dirty as I suckled because I was enjoying it.

Claire softly brushed my cheek with her fingers, praising me for helping her. This time I felt a warm sensation between my legs as I suckled and licked as I had before. When switching breasts, I felt something on my top. I paused, looked down, and noticed Claire was leaking onto me.

I exclaimed, "Crap! Does this stuff stain?"

Claire giggled, "Just take it off, Maddie."

I sat up, and Claire helped me remove my top and bra. I laid back in her lap to nurse her other breast. Being topless against her felt better as I returned to relieve my best friend's pain.

Claire kept up with the sweet words as she brushed my cheek. I was feeling good as I suckled and licked. Then for some strange reason, I got silly and kissed a nipple, swirling my tongue around it, then went back to nursing.

When I returned to nursing, Claire lifted my face from her breast, "What was that, Maddie? The kissing and teasing?"

I blushed, "I don't know, taking a break, I guess. Are you almost empty?"

She grinned, "No, I'm not. Do the teasing thing again. I liked that."

I was already suckling her, so I thought, what the heck? I started doing it more often between switching breasts. I noticed Claire's eyes were closed as I switched from her right to her left. She was definitely enjoying what I was doing. I wasn't having a bad time, either. Her breasts were amazing when they weren't full, now they were magnificent, and I couldn't get enough. Her hand massaged my back as I slowed and softly suckled. The colostrum had run out some time ago, yet I continued nursing away. I'm sure Claire knew it also; however, she laid back and enjoyed my mouth on her breasts.

I started slowing down with my kisses, licks, and nursing.

Claire noticed, asking me, "Are you full, baby?"

I looked at her nodding, "You're empty, Claire, and I'm not gay."

She looked surprised that I said that, "I'm not either, silly girl. You're only helping me out as my best friend. Who thinks this is gay?"

I rose, "I wanted to be sure. If someone saw us doing this, it's what they'd think."

We sat looking at each other for a brief moment. Then Claire's eyes dropped to my bare breasts.

"Well, silly. Your nipples are hard. You must have enjoyed what you were doing. Mind if I touch? You know, if and when you get preggers, I'd help you if you ever needed it."

I didn't say a word as her index finger slowly circled my aerole. I swallowed hard as she continued speaking to me in a whisper.

"I'm surprised you think this is gay, Maddie. We both have wonderful husbands and are happy. You are happy, aren't you?"

I nodded as she continued playing. The tingles I felt earlier felt much more robust as she switched breasts.

"You have lovely boobs, Maddie. I can't wait to see them when they're full like mine. So, how is the baby thing going for you, my love?"

I almost stuttered, answering her, "Fine, we keep trying, but so far, nothing. I'm sure it will happen soon; timing is everything."

Claire stopped, but I could feel my heart racing as I looked around for my bra and top. Claire watched, her lovely full breasts still on display. I told her I needed to get going. She got up, put her bra and top back on then escorted me to the door. She thanked me once more and reminded me we were going shopping next Saturday. I almost told her to get another breast pump before I left.

Not being gay was on my mind all week. I don't know why I let Claire talk me into things as she does. She has this way of getting what she wants with a look or her words. At times when we were growing up, I hated that about her. But she's always been there for me and has always looked out for me, like an older sister.

That Saturday we met at my house. She wanted to look at a few specialty shops, so we spent the day shopping. There wasn't any mention of sore boobs, which I was thankful for. We had a great time like we used to do before I started nursing her boobs. When we were having lunch, Claire complained about the lack of attention Greg showed her as her tummy grew. I shrugged it off, not wanting to get involved. I listened and thought it was just her hormones because I had no clue what their sex life was before she got pregnant. Listening to her problems made me feel better since Randy and I have very few issues, and we always talk them out.

We met again a couple of weeks later to paint and arrange furniture in the nursery. We started off painting, well I did as Claire supervised. Greg was golfing as usual, but he had assembled the crib and some shelving.

When I finished cleaning up, Claire started whining again about her lack of sex. Greg didn't want to penetrate her with his dick. He was afraid he'd hurt the baby. Claire explained that to him there wasn't any way he could get that deep and that their little darling was protected. But he wasn't buying it, so Claire was very horny.

That's when she started sweet talking me and telling me how she'd tried masturbating, but it wasn't doing the job. It was awkward reaching around her tummy, and she didn't reach her usual climax.

I cringed, wondering what she was going to talk me into.

I finished putting all the paint and painting things away when she slid beside me and whispered, "My boobs are aching, baby. Help momma out, please."

I shivered, "Claire, you have a pump. Use it."

She nuzzled my neck, "Please, baby, I know you like them. You make me feel so good. Just for a little while?"

I turned to face those puppy dog eyes and caved. Claire led me to her bedroom, then removed her top along with her shorts. I looked at her, wondering why she had removed her shorts. She explained she was comfier like that. Claire grinned as she tossed back the covers on the bed, propped up the pillows and got in.

Before I could get in, she told me to take my top off, too, so there wouldn't be any drippings on me like the last time, and I should remove my shorts to be comfortable like she was. Naturally, I did as suggested because it was Claire.

Dressed only in my panties I climbed in next to her and began nursing. That warm, delicious feeling worked through me again as I toyed with her breasts, kissing, sucking, and licking them. I hadn't noticed while devouring her gorgeous orbs, but Claire was trying to finger herself with one hand while caressing me with the other. Slowly, she nudged my head towards her tummy when I finished one breast and was moving to the other.

I balked half-heartedly, but she said she was so horny she needed me to get her off. Once more, I told her we were straight and had no desire to go down on her. She begged me; telling me Greg wasn't a fan of cunnilingus. Since I was a woman and women knew what they liked, I was perfect. More pleading ensued, along with those looks, so once more, I caved.

I moved off her as she spread her long lovely legs for me. Bending her knees, she planted her feet on the bed, raised her hips so I could remove her panties. When I slid them down her thighs, I was shocked to see Claire's bare lips with a hint of dew on them. I had no clue she was bare down there. Then in my mind, I had to chuckle. Bare Claire, it was very amusing.

I stalled for a few moments building up my courage. Claire was sweet talking me as I moved into position. Randy didn't mind going down on me, he enjoyed it, and I had climaxed a few times with him, but I had to guide him the first few times while he was doing it. Claire was right; I knew what I liked, so with my courage on high, I began kissing down Claire's tummy to her inner thighs. She squirmed and praised me as I continued lower.

I marveled at her bare labia, touching it gently with my fingertip. Claire shuddered as my finger barely touched her lips. I followed it down to her perineum and back up. After tracing them four or five times, Claire was getting anxious.

Next, I used my tongue to replicate what my finger had just done. I loved going slow like this, but Claire was in a hurry, so with a little nudge on my head, she placed my face where she wanted me.

I looked up at her; she was biting her lower lip, her face was flush, and she was massaging her tummy. Rolling my tongue, I eased it inside her as she gasped. Then letting it relax I worked it inside her exploring for a few moments. I found her hood; using the tip of my tongue, I slipped under it and felt her nubbin. It was firm as I slid my tongue over and around it. Her wetness covered my cheeks as I moved my hands under her ass to lift her. It was then I began to focus on giving her the best climax ever.

Claire was begging me to make her cum, which I did. Teasing, sucking, licking, and toying with her clit. She was rolling on the bed as best she could with my face buried between her legs. She'd been trying to finger herself while I was nursing her breasts, she was pent up and anxious, so my face wasn't buried for very long. I was enjoying her reaction to my handy work. It aroused me, and I could feel the warm moistness of my lips as I continued using my tongue on Claire.

Claire started to climax, and she shook her legs, pounding them against my head. She bucked her hips, calling out my name, thanking me, and praising Jesus. So, I sat back and watched as she wiggled, squeezed her breasts, and thanked me for getting her off.

When she calmed down, Claire opened her arms for me. We hugged, kissed, and cuddled briefly as Claire regained her composure.

Finally, she whispered, "You must get pregnant so that I can help you, baby. You're so good to me, and I want to return the favor to my best friend."

That almost convinced me we weren't gay and only helping each other.

Our Saturday trysts continued off and on until Claire was within two weeks of her due date. It was a Thursday, and Greg had left on a business trip for the weekend that afternoon when Claire called me. She asked if I could stay with her until Greg returned on Sunday. She was worried she's have the baby and nobody would be around to take her to the hospital.

My husband, Randy, was sitting on the sofa near me when Claire called. He heard her plea as I sat there shaking my head at how helpless Claire was. I ended up telling her I would come over before I hung up. When I did hang up and told Randy, he shook his head at how needy Claire had become since she'd gotten pregnant. I agreed, told him I'd be home Sunday, and I loved him. I also mentioned I was getting tired of Claire and hoped she'd have the baby soon. He told me I was a good friend and to try and have fun. He added that he hoped the baby didn't show up while I was there. I half smiled, telling him that I didn't think sitting around with Claire constantly whining with me having to wait on her would be fun and that kid better wait for Greg.

He agreed, wishing me luck. After I packed and kissed Randy goodbye, I thought I should have gotten an academy award for that performance.

Claire and I had gradually advanced our stress relief, or best friend favors, to a fairly high level. She didn't wait until I was pregnant to return the favors I'd given her. I knew we weren't lesbians because we still loved and desired our husbands. As far as I knew, we kept our sexual escapades to each other, not other women.

It was somewhat confusing, but I enjoyed spending time in Claire's bed. We never did anything at my house, which was fine with me. Claire had to clean up and mask our relationship from Greg. As far as I knew, our husbands were clueless.

When I arrived, Claire was waiting for me in a nightie Greg had given her to make her feel sexy when she was feeling down about her bulging tummy. Her boobs were as full as ever, and she looked delicious. I came in, and Claire led me straight to her room. I put my bag down and was immediately wrapped in Claire's arms, kissing and holding her as tight as her tummy would allow.

We broke our kiss, looking into each other's eyes.

Claire whispered, "I missed you, baby. But I got us a little present. I hope you don't freak out, Maddie."

She kissed me quickly, then went to the bathroom. I watched as she opened the linen closet, reached under a stack of towels, and pulled out a long box, maybe twelve inches or so. Claire looked at me, giggling, then opened it on the countertop. She told me to turn around. I did, and the next thing I knew, she was touching my arm with something.

O2
O2
558 Followers
12