Breast Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and it was a plastic dick, sort of beige with veins and a bulb at one end. I looked at her, wondering what was going on.

Claire giggled, "It's a strapless strap-on. The small end goes in you, and you put the long end in me. You can fuck my brains out, baby. What do you think?"

My eyes widened, "Claire, what the hell? You're crazy. I'm not using that on you. I mean, doing what we're doing is cheating on our husbands. I feel guilty enough as it is. Now you want me to use that?"

Claire pouted, "I knew you'd freak. I'm sorry I mentioned it. I need a cock in me, baby. Greg won't do it, and I'm not going to go looking for a man. That really would be cheating, and who would fuck me when I look like a fricking whale?"

She started to cry, and I hugged her as she kept rationalizing me using that thing on her. Finally, I told her I would. Claire kissed my cheek, and the tears quit.

She asked me to get undressed as she wiggled out of her lingerie. We stood naked, trying to figure out what to do, Claire mentioned she'd watched a video about using it, but it might take a bit to get it right.

Claire lubed up the bulb end as I watched. She stroked it, making sure it was slippery, before kneeling in front of me to ease it in. I watched as Claire used the bulb tip to trace my labia, teasing and arousing me. That must have been a good video because the way she worked it over me certainly did the trick.

I spread my legs further apart just before Claire inserted it between my lips. I gasped when she got in all in me. Then nearly came right there as she moved it around asking how it felt. When she finished, I was anxious to try it. The thingy stayed put, and I had to see how I looked in the mirror. I walked over and gave myself the once over. It looked weird and sexy at the same time.

Claire joined me, her belly in my back and a hand on the thingy, whispering, "Fuck me, baby, you look amazing."

I blushed, "How are we going to do this?"

She took my hand, guiding me to the bed. She laid down, her ass on the edge of the bed. Claire then spread her legs, grasping her ankles. She was aroused already, but I grabbed the lube and gave that thing a good rub down.

Standing at the end of the bed, I used the tip to tease Claire, just like Randy does to me, but without the messy pre-cum stuff. Claire looked at me, practically begging me to fuck her.

I eased it in as she rolled her head back against the bed.

I was afraid I'd hurt her, so I drew back, not quite all the way out, then went a little deeper. I did that several times until Claire got that demanding look on her face and told me to fuck her.

That's when I grabbed her legs as best I could and began pumping away. Thankfully, because of all the cardio I do, I lasted probably ten times or more than Randy does with me. Claire was shouting my name as her head rocked back and forth, enjoying the fucking I was giving her.

I was also getting close to climaxing as the sweet little bulb rode against my clit. I tried to time it so we'd cum at the same time. But Claire got off before me, but not by much. She lay there spent as I withdrew the strappy or whatever it was called. Her face was flush, and her brow had sweat beads glistening on it, but the best thing about all of this was the smile on her face.

I plopped down next to her after using my hand to move the fake penis in me to finish myself off. We both were spent and happy.

She lay panting, slowly catching her breath as she told me she'd wished she'd bought that weeks ago. I giggled as I caught my breath, the strappy still inside me sticking up from my tingling vagina.

Claire looked over at me. Her voice was loving as she whispered, "I love you, Maddie. I always have."

I was shocked, but stayed in the moment, "I love you too Claire."

We kissed and showered, taking our time soaping each other down and then rinsing, kissing, and holding each other. Maybe I did love her.

The baby didn't arrive until a week later.

I thought about whether I really loved Claire for a very long time, especially when she gave birth to Madelyn Rose.

Yes, my first name is Madelyn, but so is Greg's grandmother, who she was officially named for. However, Claire told me she pushed for that name because of me. I was definitely in love with Claire.

About two weeks after Maddie was born, I missed my second period and realized I was pregnant. I continued visiting Claire and Maddie whenever possible. The Saturday visits with them when Greg was golfing were more intimate. Maddie had her crib in Greg and Claire's room for the first few months. When she'd nap, Claire and I would make love. Not just sex, although we did get a little naughty at times. When Maddie woke, Claire would feed her, and we'd lay naked on the bed together. Well, Maddie had her diaper on. She was such a sweet and happy baby.

As my pregnancy progressed, Claire suckled and nursed me as I did with her. We'd shower together, each holding Maddie as we washed each other. It was so very intimate and loving.

When my little Caitlyn Marie was born, our visits continued. The babies' naps didn't always sync, but Claire and I found time to make love. I do love Claire, but I would never leave Randy.

In the back of my mind, I often wonder if our daughters will form that same bond with each other that Claire and I share. It's interesting to think about as I'm breastfeeding her and only time will tell.

12