All Comments on 'Breast Man Chronicles Ch. 01'

by Tomcatfive

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

Umm Ummm Ummmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Erotic beyond belief. Didn't know what to expect from the title, but the story had me so wound up, I was breathing hard halfway through. Damn, dude. You craft a good tale.

wayback38wayback38about 13 years ago
yowza!

Hottest, best-written Literotica story I've read in a long time.

tnx, pal and keep them (and me..) coming.

OleguyOleguyabout 13 years ago
Yay!!!! Breast Man

I have been a tit man since puberty and you do this so well. I do believe a nice sized set of breasts (after all, more than two hands full is a waste) is one of the greatest joys of sexual congress. You sir put it so marvelously.

lonelyQuadlonelyQuadalmost 9 years ago
In this case, honesty is the best policy

A good tale indeed.

Sak77Sak77over 5 years ago
Don't care if she's unhappy

Once you learn that she's married, she's OFF LIMITS!!! Any, repeat, ANY MAN, who goes poaching as this fuckwad did needs to have his cock cut off, his balls put into a food processor and then fed to him, and, finally, he needs to be thrown off a low bridge into a river full of alligators. What a shitheel. HATE this story and the man and woman in it. She's a cheat, and he's a dickwad fuckface lowlife scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice premise.

Good buildup about him loving breasts.

Good buildup about him getting to see and touch her breasts.

Then it went too fast. Much too fast.

Needed much more worshiping of her breasts.

Needed for her to let them hang down to tease his face/mouth/lips/tongue.

Don't understand why he stopped the blowjob before he came in her mouth. Or why she was OK with it.

Maybe a titty fuck?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I absolutely LOVE to have the guy attend to my boobs in all ways. I have never played with them for the man and that does nothing for me to show him how I like it. I want the man to play, suck, lick, rub, bite and suck some more until I come from his tantalizing tongue working on my big boobs until my nips are rock hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The only thing lacking in this story is that he didn't sick her tits much. He met her and it was all about her boobs and then poof! not much boob attention as far as I would like. I would of asked him if he liked my nips so much to suck away!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous