Breast Reduction? Not On My Watch!

Info
You'll be humiliated daily for having huge breasts.
2k words
4.37
15.8k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


[To use this audio as a task in addition to a story, use whatever materials you have to blindfold yourself, wrap your legs together, and wrap your arms at your sides. Make sure to leave your breasts uncovered. Lay that way until the story ends. Now enjoy the story.]

Come here. Now. No, don't say a word. Don't you dare open your lips until I tell you to.

Hold still. [Sound of duct tape being pulled from a roll.] I said hold still! That's better. [More duct tape sounds.] There, got your legs... now your arms... [more duct tape sounds]. Now let's do something about this dress. Stay silent! [Sound of scissors cutting material.] Yes, I said we're going out tonight. But you are NOT wearing that dress. I'm tired of how shapeless and unflattering it is. Now for this stupid bra. [More scissors sounds.] I never liked it anyway. I see it's hard for you to keep quiet, but I'm glad you are. At least you can be obedient in this small matter. And now for your panties. [More scissors sounds.]

Open your mouth, slut. Don't talk. Just open. [Sound of fabric being manipulated.] Yes, let's stuff your mouth full. Do you taste your own pussy, girl? Excellent. Now let's make sure you can't spit that out. [More duct tape sounds.] Now for the blindfold... there we go, that's better. You can't see, can't speak and can't escape. Just the way I like my toy to be.

Now that you can't escape easily, it's time to finish wrapping you up. No, don't you mmph at me, my little slut pet. I'm going to wrap up ALMOST every inch of your whore body. [More duct tape sounds.] When I took ownership of you, I told you that I loved those massively oversized tits of yours. I love how obvious they are. How they draw everyone's attention. How they make it difficult for you to dress and to move around. Most of all, I enjoy how embarrassed you get about having such ridiculously massive breasts.

You've always resisted the idea of flaunting them. Of wearing sluttier outfits. Showing off those whore tits to their fullest potential. You told me you needed time. You said you were working on your confidence. That you would get better. You promised that if I waited a little bit, that I could make you wear any outfit I wanted, anytime, anywhere, no matter how slutty and humiliating it is.

Well, my helpless little big-titted barbie doll... time's up. [More duct tape sounds.] There we go... you're all wrapped up, covered TIGHTLY in duct tape from head to toe... only those ludicrously lewd udders exposed. Naked. Vulnerable. Begging for attention. [Sound of hand striking flesh.] You can whimper all you want, cow! I know you love it. I know you love having your tits tortured in every way possible. I know it makes your dirty little pussy dripping wet. And yet you keep trying to pretend you don't want to be humiliated and teased and tormented.

I was so patient. I was giving you the time you said you needed. I was waiting for you to show signs of progress.

And THEN I learned you had made an appointment for a breast REDUCTION? I am so very, very disappointed in you, my little cow. You know better. When you chose to become my slave, you agreed that your body belongs to me. I am in charge. I decide how long your hair is and what color. I decide what piercings you have. And I decide how large your tits are, cow. I am so disappointed. I feel betrayed. I can't believe you went behind my back to sabotage my goals.

So, my little top-heavy toy, I canceled your surgery. And as for tonight... I have something special in mind for you. Shortly, I am going to drive you to a very special party. You are going to be a decoration on display. A toy for public use. You will be blindfolded, gagged and mummified the entire time. You will be nothing but a pair of cartoonishly large breasts to be played with. And oh, I'll make sure there will be SO many toys there, my perverted little slut cow. Strangers will be able to drip hot wax on your udders. They'll be able to give your tits electric shocks and make you squeal. They can clamp your nipples as hard as they like. They can flog your tits until their arms get tired. They can smear your nipples with Icy Hot and you'll just have to lay there and suffer the burning. You can't see. You can't move. Your entire sensory world will be focused on your massive mammaries and how they are teased.

And perhaps some of the time nobody will feel like paying attention to you. So you'll just lay there. Helpless. Your slut udders exposed to the cool air. Waiting... wondering when someone will want to play with your tits next... wondering what they'll do to you... how sudden and painful it might be.

Don't worry. Trustworthy people will be observing to make sure it won't get too far out of hand. But that will be small comfort to you. Packaged more tightly than a barbie doll in a box. All anyone will see is an anonymous pair of jiggly tits to be tortured at their leisure. But then, large breasts are meant to be punished. I've been remiss about that, but no longer. From now on, I'm going to torture your tits daily. I'll often be putting you in strict restraints and doing whatever perverted, kinky things I think your freakishly large chest deserves! And that's not all. Sometimes I'll bind the base of your breasts tightly under your clothes and make you go out in public with them pressing out against your clothing. Sometimes I'll make you wear a tack bra, so you can feel the sharp little pricks against your acres and acres of boobage all day long. Sometimes I'll put shock collars around each breast so I can zap you whenever I want you to come attend to my needs... or just when I feel like teasing you. Hm, perhaps that would be a fun thing to do the next time I take you out to dinner.

Instead of tomorrow's breast reduction appointment, I made an appointment to get your nipples pierced. I'm going to train up my slave cow to take large, thick slave rings in her nipples. Once they've healed, it will be entertaining to lead you around with a leash attached to your nipple rings. Or perhaps I'll use them as binding points and tie you to a post or chain you to a wall by your nipple rings. Your ridiculously HUGE breasts are, after all, nothing more than an indication that you were born to be a slave slut. You don't deserve dignity. You deserve to be bound, used and humiliated. You should feel honored when people laugh at you. Your greatest purpose is to be a humiliated slave cow.

While you're at the party, I'm going to do a little shopping. All of your nasty, old, baggy, prudish clothes? I'm getting rid of them. They're all going to be donated or destroyed. I have some new outfits in mind for you. Everything is going to be slutty. Tight, stretchy shorts. Miniskirts. High heels. But most of all, I'm going to make sure nobody can ignore your breasts. They're so huge I feel like they enter the room seconds before the rest of you! And I'm going to emphasize that even further. Some corsets will be a nice touch to make them look even more outrageously out of place compared to your waist. I'll make sure you have sheer tops, tight tops, low cut tops. You're almost always going to be showing more cleavage than most girls have skin! Your tits are meant to be shown off. Even your sweaters will fit snugly and will have cutouts to show some titty. You are just a big-titted slut to be shown off. And you can expect those new nipple rings to show through most of your tops! Everyone is going to see. Everyone is going to be talking about you behind your back. About how shameless you are. About how ridiculous you look with such large tits. That's what you hoped to get away from with the reduction, isn't it? That people would stop looking. Stop making fun of you. Stop fantasizing about you. Stop gossiping about you. That it would be easier to find clothes to fit you. Tough luck! You are my slave cow. My pleasure is far more important than your comfort. Your embarrassment amuses me, so you're just going to have to get used to it.

Oh, and speaking of piercings, I'm going to have a special earring made for you. An oversized tag that says BUTTERCUP on it. That's your new name, cow. It's a lovely name for a cow, don't you think? That's what everyone is going to call you. You're probably thinking that I meant that's what I'm going to call you. I may say that sometimes, but I'll usually call you udders or tits or other terms that remind you of your place. No, Buttercup is what everyone else will call you. You might only wear your ear tag in private or in kinky places, but in public you're going to ask everyone to call you Buttercup. In fact, I used your work account to file a request with HR so that everyone at work will call you Buttercup. The company records will show that you are supposed to be called Buttercup.

Oh, I see you squirming, you pathetic pair of oversized tits. You think that's too far? Too bad. You should have thought about that before you went behind my back and made a major decision about your body that you knew I would disapprove of. If people ask why you want to be called Buttercup, just tell them... that it suits you. That's all you need to say. If they think of the girl from the Princess Bride, let them. But you and I will know it's your name because you are just a cow, and that your udders are your only real value.

And speaking of your udders, as I said, your every public outfit will draw as much attention as possible while still being street legal. But in private, your slut udders may NEVER be covered. The MOMENT you come home, before you do anything else, you must expose your tits. Even if every inch of you is otherwise clothed, your tits have to be exposed, shown off and begging for attention. And I'll be controlling you more strictly. In private, you'll wear your "Buttercup" ear tag and a collar with a cowbell on it. You'll often be in bondage, and every day I'll torture your tits and remind you about how ridiculous you look with such massive tits. I'll make you tell me about when people stared at your tits that day, and I'll make you edge and get your whore pussy soaking wet as you think about how everyone looks at your udders. I will never, ever let you forget that you are anything but a large-breasted bimbo. And every day, you are going to thank me for reminding you that big-titted sluts are just cows to be controlled and humiliated.

Well, my perverted slut cow, it's time to take you to the party. Get comfy; it's going to be hours before you can move again. And by that time, you'll have a whole new wardrobe, one that will make sure you can never, ever hide your comically oversized udders again. To make sure you have nothing to focus on except your tits, I'm going to put some earbuds in, just playing white noise.

At the party, you won't be able to hear.

You won't be able to see.

You won't be able to speak.

You won't be able to move.

Your entire world will just consist of your slut udders and the tortures inflicted upon them. You'll be able to do nothing but think about your new life as a humiliated slave cow.

Have fun.

[White noise playing]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
campswampycampswampy15 days ago

Love to watch men try not to look at big tits and very erect nipples 😁💥💥💦

efvwgbvefvwgbv3 months ago

This is so gross its literally abuse

milkyboobs11milkyboobs117 months ago

So hot, it makes me wet.

HucowuddersHucowudders7 months ago

Mooooo loved the story and hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So hot and very well written/narrated.

Love the fantasy!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Disciples of Caine Ch. 01 The Huntress is recruited by Caine.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Moo Captured: Ch. 02 Hucow superhero adjusts to AI captivity.in Fetish
Christmas Wrapping My sub visits me for the holidays and I wrap him up.in BDSM
The Arranged Capture of Thea Thea meets a mediator to help arrange her darkest fantasy.in BDSM
A Great Recession A husband submits in oral service to his wife.in BDSM
More Stories