Disciples of Caine Ch. 01

Story Info
The Huntress is recruited by Caine.
19.9k words
4.63
6.6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers

The Disciples of Caine: Part 01 - The Huntress

***

Author's Notes: This follows the events of Apocalypse Slaves 14 & 15 but happens before Apocalypse Slaves 16 that is coming out soon. To recap the cast...

Erin: The Huntress. Friend of Caine from before The Flare. Currently looking for her mother.

Melanie: Erin's Mother.

Jesse and Lea: storekeepers in Billings who help Erin out. (AS 14)

Ana: Erin's Asian descent slave that she bought at the end of AS 14 during her search for her mother. (AS 14)

Jessica: Caine's self-proclaimed middle-aged slave from Kansas City Hab (AS 5/6)

Chanell: Caine's self-proclaimed slave from Chicago Hab (AS 11)

Lauren: Caine's wife (AS 4-6)

Caine: Well, you should know this guy already.

***

CHAPTER 1:

Melanie heard Master come into her room. She stirred only a little bit from the otherwise fitful sleep that she'd been having, exhausted from the day's work on the estate grounds. Out of practice from the past year since being bought by Saul, she kept her eyes mostly closed and feigned sleep. She knew that it would be faster this way. Through her closed eyelashes, she saw Master's fat naked body saunter... more like waddle... into the room. Melanie fought down the wave of revulsion and contempt that she felt for the man as he crawled up onto the bed to mount her. Big beefy hands grabbed her thighs to spread them painfully wide open. Melanie didn't bother moving, allowing him to do whatever he wanted with her body. Resistance was futile and to show any would bring a swift and terrible punishment. He'd position her how he wanted her. All she had to do was lie there and take it.

It wasn't like she could do anything even if she wanted to. She was worked hard and long every day either doing gardening or landscaping around the grounds, she was given just enough food and water to keep her healthy and alive, and she was allotted just enough time to sleep before being forced awake early in the morning to do it again. On top of that, her slave collar was locked to the headboard with a chain just long enough for her to get to the communal bathroom that was in the center of a block of four rooms. Master was on top of her now, parting her legs wide so that he could slide his fat cock up inside of her. She shifted slightly, making it look like she was moving in her sleep, so that she could get into a comfortable position underneath him. Her lips parted and she let out a tiny breath as she felt his cock slowly penetrate her pussy.

As Master started to move inside of her, he slid his hands up her slender body to press down over her C Cups that have just gotten firmer ever since she came into Master's service due to the hard manual labor she did every day. She felt his hands squeeze and knead them, making her nipples harden underneath his palms. The bed rocked slightly with every thrust, quietly creaking just a bit. Melanie bore down on his cock to make herself tighter for him. She didn't really have to think about it anymore. It just came on pure instinct nowadays. Melanie subtly slid her hands down either side of her body, bringing them up to her own knees so that she could more comfortably hold her legs up and wide for him. Above her, Master let out a long, low groan as his balls started to jerk and twitch against the curves of her round bottom. He jabbed his cock into her as far as it would go, and she felt his hot cum gush deep down into her pussy. He held his pose of ecstasy, arching his back like a big cat as his cock throbbed inside of her and his hands were pressing down on her tips.

Then, just as fast as he'd come, he slid off of the bed and headed for the door. She heard it open and close, followed by the telltale click of the lock, trapping her inside once again. Melanie ignored both the door closing and Master's warm cum dribbling out of her slit. She rolled into a ball on her side and drifted back off to sleep. Before she went fully unconscious, she heard one of the newer slave girls that Master had recently purchased cry out and bawl as she tried to fight him off in vain. Stupid girl... Melanie thought as the darkness gripped her.

She was jostled awake sometime later. This was different as she'd never heard the door open and close. Usually she heard it. A momentary panic shot through her as she wondered if she'd missed the wake-up alarm. Her eyes darted about, and she was about to say something when someone clamped a hand over her mouth. She looked up to see feminine blue eyes framed between the brim of a cowboy hat and a black bandanna covering the mouth and nose like a bandit of the old west. "Quiet!" the mysterious woman hissed, putting a finger to her bandanna covered lips for emphasis. "I'm getting you outta here, mom."

"E... Erin?" Melanie asked in a whisper, scarcely believing it. "Baby? Is that really you?" Her surprise then turned to anger. "I told you to run. I told you to stay away and not come after me!"

"Yeah, well, you know how well I listen," Erin said. Melanie half expected her daughter to pick the lock that kept her attached to the headboard. She wasn't expecting Erin to pull out heavy-duty bolt cutters. Erin snipped the chain as easy as if she were cutting a string, cutting it close to Melanie's collar. "Let's go, keep low and keep quiet," she said, putting the cutters away, shouldering her backpack, and drawing her pistol. "Come on, already."

"But he'll hear you!" Melanie protested, following her daughter to the door nonetheless.

Erin snorted. "Not likely, he's already chosen his two slaves for the night and is fucking them up in his suite. I've been keeping track of his habits for months now in preparation for tonight." She nudged the door open to check the hallway, then she motioned for Melanie to follow. "If anyone says anything, I bought you, okay?"

"But... but..." Melanie's mind was reeling with rebellion at going back into her safe space of her room. "You'll get caught... we'll get caught... then we'll both be slaves to that... that monster! He's a cruel, sadistic, evil man, Erin!"

She would've protested more but Erin spun on her heel and slapped Melanie straight across the face. "Pull yourself together!" Erin snapped while keeping her voice low. "What the hell would dad or the Douglas' say if they saw you blubbering here like a little bitch? Huh? You keep fucking fighting until you're dead!"

"Right..." Melanie blinked, Erin's slap snapping her back into reality and all of the training and preparation that they'd done back before the Wave... sorry... Flare... happened. It also made her aroused from the months... if it wasn't years now... of sexual abuse and torture she'd endured in this hellish landscape, but she didn't let Erin know that. She took a deep breath and nodded once, now more sober. "Lead on," she said, the old edge of her survivalist voice coming back for the first time in almost forever. Erin smiled and nodded once as well. Then she led the way out.

They went straight out into the main thoroughfares of the mansion with Erin stopping intermittently and counting silently. At first, Melanie wondered what she was doing until she saw that Erin was pausing to let guards go by in their patrols. Then they'd continue on. Erin led her out a side entrance where they kept low to the neatly manicured hedges and bushes that Melanie had spent many an hour maintaining. They got to the stone outer wall of the estate where a simple rope was dangling down. "Hope you remember how to climb," Erin whispered wryly as she motioned for Melanie to get up the rope. Melanie gave her daughter a sour look and ascended with ease, muscle memory coming back to her from all the hours they'd spent training and preparing. Erin followed right behind her, pulling the rope up in their wake.

Melanie took a second to breathe a sigh of relief. For the first time in the years since being enslaved, a year since being bought by Saul, that she was out on her own. Then it was on to the business of escaping as Erin dug into a pack that had been left here. She pressed a pair of socks and boots into Melanie's hands for her to put on. While Melanie got cover for her feet, Erin threw a dark cloak over her shoulders. Then, with another jerk of her head, Erin led the way into the darkness. Neither of them talked the entire way until they stopped to take refuge in the old basement of a long since blasted out house and even then Erin took the time to disguise the entrance with bushes and debris before closing them in for the night.

"We'll be safe here until the morning," Erin sighed as she plopped down into one corner and dug out a couple of bedrolls after lighting a couple of lanterns. She tossed a bedroll over to Melanie, who caught it with ease and spread it out. "I've had this set up as a safe house for a couple of weeks now."

"More preparation for getting me out?" Melanie asked. Erin nodded somberly. "Thank you, sweetie, for getting me out of that horrible place," she said, moving over to give her daughter a warm embrace. First, they hugged and held each other. Then they cried at their reunion. Finally, Melanie broke off to ask Erin something that had been grating at her soul. "Where..." she started to ask but her voice faltered and broke. "Where's your father at?"

A pained look crossed Erin's face as she doffed her hat and pulled her bandanna down around her neck. "Mom... you know better than to ask questions you don't want to hear the answer to... especially when you already know it."

"Erin..." Melanie ground out in that tone as if she were about to lecture her daughter on not doing homework.

"No, no, no, no, NO! You do NOT get to go all motherly on me, mother," Erin retorted harshly with a slice of her hand through the air. "Ever since you were stupid enough to get caught by the Militiamen two years ago and then sold off to multiple slavers since then, I've been on my own shooting my way through hither and yon to just get close to you!"

"Erin..." Melanie was now pleading with Erin with tears in her eyes, now fearing the worst. "Where is Mac at? Where's your father?"

"He's dead," Erin said bitterly, turning away from her. "You saw him get shot as you were being dragged away. I know because I saw your horrified look and heard your wails of anguish. The Militiamen then publicly executed him by hanging in their town square right after that... after he tried to get up to get you back." She hunched down and sulked. "Laughed the entire time they did it, too, while they placed bets if he was going to bleed out first or suffocate."

It was as if someone jabbed an icicle through Melanie's heart. She'd figured that her husband, Erin's father, was dead if he hadn't come for her after all this time. After all, she had seen him get shot before she was pulled into the brothel the first time to start 'serving'. To hear it confirmed now hurt her more than she could imagine but at the same time gave her relief that she finally knew for one hundred percent certain. First the Douglas family, their close friends and fellow preppers for years, not making it thought cryo... now this. It was almost too much to bear. Melanie wiped the tears from her eyes with the back of her hand and sniffled. "I'm sorry you had to see that, honey," she said sympathetically. In a way, it was a relief to know for sure now. "God... it's hard to believe that the six of us is just down to two now..." she said morosely. "So much for all of our training and preparation, huh?"

"That... might not be accurate," Erin said slowly. "I think Caine might still be around."

"You can't seriously think that that Caine everyone is talking about is our Caine, do you?" Melanie asked. She'd heard the stories just like everyone else. "He'd have to be well into his sixties or seventies at this point because the Caine that everyone talks about has been active since the disaster. Besides, we saw the Douglas' dead in their cryo pods when we went back looking for them, remember?"

"Yeah, but our Caine wasn't in any of the pods around them, remember?" Erin countered. "Think about it; flashy motorbike, weapons that haven't been seen in generations, and a sarcastic streak to rival anybody?"

"Do you really think that all of those old Chuck Norris jokes that they now attribute to him are accurate?" Melanie asked pointedly.

"No, but they suit his personality," Erin held up her hands to forestall any argument. "Look; all I know is that a man named Caine supposedly started up again after we got out of cryo. We went north to get away from those slavers... not that it did us much good. He obviously went east and that's where I think that we should head now."

"Southeast? Back towards Lincoln? Back towards the very people that attacked the vault to begin with?" Melanie gave her daughter an incredulous look. "You're nuts!"

"Saul the Slug is gonna have his men out after us anyway. Runaways typically go North into Old Canada to go for Sanctuary. He did that with you when you first tried to run."

"How did you...?"

Erin waved it off. "It's not important. I know because I've been following you. Alright? Point is he goes North, we go South. This is not open to debate, mom, I already have the route planned out. We're going to go find Caine and see who he is once and for all. Now go to sleep, we got a long way to go tomorrow." Erin yawned and shrugged out of her black duster. Melanie kept her newfound cloak. They blew out the lanterns and crawled into their sleeping bags.

Melanie noticed that Erin had put her back up against the wall and that Erin had assumed the role of the protector by sleeping between Melanie and the entrance. Probably from necessity... she thought. My poor, sweet baby... you should've have had to endure all this... Her heart broke again and softly kissed Erin on the back of the head before laying down. "Love you, sweetie," she said quietly.

"Love you too, mom."

***

CHAPTER 2:

Sleep eluded Erin. Despite being nearly exhausted from the final days of preparations she was horny and on edge. It'd been a long time since she'd been laid. Now that she'd got her mom out of the Harem of Doom, she could finally relax. Now that she was relaxing just a little bit, her sexual need now came to the forefront. Despite her mom now sleeping just behind her back, Erin figured that she needed to get some release. It'd been a while since she'd slept with anyone... male or female. Within her bedroll, she shifted slightly to unbutton the fly of her jeans and slide her hands down under her panties to finger her sensitive nub. She let out a small sigh of relief, closing her eyes and letting the pleasure coarse through her. Once she got a good rhythm going, she slid one hand back up her body and under her shirt. She pulled down the left side of her large C Cup bra to start kneading her breast and pinching her nipple. Erin let out a small, lustful moan.

"How long has it been for you?" her mom's voice asked, jolting her out of her temporary solace.

Her eyes shot open wide, alarmed at being busted at masturbating but then she recovered and glared over her shoulder. "Mooooom..." Erin hissed and complained angrily. Then she relented as she saw Melanie's concerned look. Erin huffed out a breath. "I had a girlfriend before, but I let Ana go to some shopkeepers that I know to keep her safe. Since then? A few weeks... at least... might be longer. I dunno... it'd been a while now. The last time was a bounty hunter over in Helena who was up here from Vegas on a contract who helped me find Saul. He wasn't too bad," Erin admitted. She then eyed her mom. "How long has it been since you've actually gotten off?"

"I dunno..." Melanie sighed. "I've lost count how many men have taken me. Every time, though, it was all the same; insert, withdraw, repeat, blow load, leave. Sometimes I'd get off but most of the time it was too fast. Master..." she winced as her slave indoctrination rose up unbidden. "Saul..." she then corrected with a sigh, "would punish us if we got off on our own without his permission. We were allowed to cum only if he or one of his men were fucking us. But on our own?" she shook her head sadly. "I wish Ambrose had never sold me to Saul, but Saul finally came up with a price that Ambrose liked, I guess," she said wistfully. Then she gave Erin a slight smile. "Come on over here, honey, maybe we can take care of each other?"

"Mother!" Erin gasped in wide-eyed shock.

"Oh come on, it's no different than before cryo," Melanie let out a light laugh, the first in years with her old self starting to emerge with the fond memories. "You remember when Mister Douglas... Thomas... trussed us up along with Irene and made us all perform on each other, right? Think of it as the same concept except now in practice. Besides, had Saul caught you, we'd be doing it to each other anyway and you know it."

Now Erin laughed. "I remember dad being pissed at him for that, too. He got back at him by tying Caine up and making Missus Irene give him a blowjob while Mister Thomas watched while he was tied up." She laughed even harder at the memory. "I don't think that I remember Caine being any more pissed for getting caught in the crossfire for something that he didn't even do." Her laughter died to a rueful chuckle and she let out a wistful sigh. "I miss them."

"So do I honey," Melanie said softly as she opened up Erin's sleeping bag. Then she shrugged out of her cloak. "Come over here, sweetie."

"Mom..." Erin breathed, still uncertain despite her horniness.

"Hush... there's no 'mom' or 'daughter' here," she said, pressing a finger to Erin's lips. "There's just Erin and Mel; two women enjoying each other's company. Just close your eyes and think what you want in the morning."

Erin closed her eyes, swallowed hard, and licked her lips. "Okay..." she said, taking a deep breath and rearranging her thought process so that it didn't creep her out too much. "Moth... er... Mel..."

'Mel' cupped Erin's chin upward. Erin felt their parted lips brush against each other as Mel planted a kiss on her. Mel stroked her cheek as they lost themselves in the kissing. Then Erin reached down to shuffle out of her jeans and panties first before breaking away from the impromptu make out session to pull her T-shirt up and over her head and to reach back to unclasp her bra. Where Mel's breasts were smaller, tight, and now just a minimal amount of sag from the last couple of years of hard labor and strict diet, Erin's were slightly larger and fuller, with no sag at all. Once she was out of her clothes, Mel reached down to cup her right breast to squeeze. Then she rolled Erin's nipple with her thumb. Erin let out a soft moan as they went back to kissing now that they were both naked.

Erin reached up to fondle Mel's left breast with her hand as Mel's hand drifted down between Erin's thighs to start rubbing her pussy. Now Erin moaned deeply from the pleasure now shooting through her body. She lifted her hips to meet Mel's hand, whimpering softly into Mel's mouth as they continued to kiss. Feeling the need rise within her, Erin took control, pushing Mel over to her back and mounting her between her legs. Mel spread her legs open wide, welcoming Erin on top of her as their mounds then ground together. Erin's kissing became more urgent as she continued grinding against Mel. Their breasts pressed against one another and they wrapped up into each other's arms and lost themselves in the kissing. Erin furiously ground her clit against Mel's, listening to Mel's whimpering and moaning with just as much need and wanting that Erin had.

"Oh God..." Mel squeaked in a tiny voice as her body started to shiver, and then shake violently, as the first orgasm in who knew how long overtook her. Erin kept on humping against her, determined to make Mel's climax last as long as possible. "That was wonderful, sweetheart," Mel breathed, kissing Erin passionately. "Roll over, let me take care of you now."

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers