Breast Suggestions Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is very soft material indeed" he said. As he continued with maybe his fourth stroke of her nipple, he said "It reminds me of the finest Alpaca wool. I just love the feel of it." Seeing that Barbie was not moving away, she was not avoiding his stroking at all, he then pinched her nipple firmly between his thumb and forefinger.

"This is a beautiful sweater dear" he said as he began to actually stretch her taught nipple outward, pinching it to maintain his grasp. After his release, he began flicking her nipple with his forefinger while he asked if she had any sales coming up for it.

Barbie was beginning to feel very sexually aroused by him. She wanted him to make the next move, to go to the next step in seduction so she didn't move one inch but began to explain how no sales are coming up at the store in the near future.

Mr. Stevens then grasped her whole breast with his one hand, just to feel and appreciate its heft and size. He knew under normal circumstances a woman would slap him right on the spot, but Barbie did not seem to resist at all.

He was now sporting the beginnings of a hard-on in his shorts but could not help but appreciate this young fuckable babe. He then squeezed both of her whole breasts and pinched her nipples.

Barbie was certain that soon her milk would begin to flow out, shocking the hell out of him and perhaps also staining the blouse. So she then pulled away and walked towards her shirt. "I'll take it" he said.

Barbie was delighted by the sale, but also delighted by how she had seduced this older married man. Standing a few feet away she turned facing him and slid the tight sweater off of her. In doing so, her halter-top slid upwards a bit, exposing her tight naked belly.

As if her hard nipples weren't enough, now he was faced with her incredibly thin waist and young naked flesh facing him. Once the sweater was removed, she pulled her halter-top back down. With only one of the buttons on it being clasped, both her naked nipples were completely exposed to his eyes. She turned and looked him right in the eyes as his fingers twitched, wanting to caress her again. "No" he thought. He couldn't abuse young flesh like this. He was a pious man after all.

Barbie, seeing that he was no longer attacking her, then proceeded to put her shirt on, this time leaving the top three buttons undone, not just two of them. This allowed easy glimpses of her nipples and areola as viewed from above. She proceeded to the cash register and Mr. Stevens, remembering his marriage vows, proceeded to pay for the garment. His childish side wanted to drag her to the private room nearby and fuck her five times over, but he knew his marriage vows and simply, slowly, continued to make the purchase as his eyes devoured her and fucked her senseless.

Sadly, Mr. Stevens left the gift shop and looked forward to fucking his wife that night. As he walked away, Barbie went to the door and rapidly waved goodbye to him while her tits jiggled frantically due to the movement. He looked very forward to fucking his wife tonight indeed.

* * * * *

Becky, on the other hand, spent almost the whole day in her boss's office. He asked her to work on the new computer software where he could keep an eye on her. Not because he didn't think she was already competent at it, but because he wanted to see her sit almost topless all day long and then he wanted to fuck her in the ass.

Becky wore a normal conservative white shirt to work today. Underneath she had on a red demi-cup bra on. It was not visible through the thick cotton material of her shirt, but it did cast a dark shadow. In addition, being a very tiny demi-cup and not covering her nipples, it allowed them to take a full breath of fresh air within her shirt all day long. They stood out erectly above the tops of her skimpy brassiere. Her boss noticed these bumps quite quickly and asked her into his office.

Her tall, handsome married boss Charles had already been seduced by Becky. He had fucked her hard and long and had his cock sucked by her too. He could not get enough of his busty young employee and was beginning to think having an "affair" with his employee might be an acceptable thing to do. Her tits were simply fantastic and he was rapidly becoming addicted to her.

When he saw her nipples poking at the fabric of her shirt, he couldn't help himself. He had Becky sit at a desk right in front of his and suggested (Becky loved suggestions) that she remove her shirt to feel more comfortable there.

All afternoon long he saw her tits jiggle and wiggle as she typed, as she moved papers around in front of him. She looked so very hot with her red bra on and large, full jiggling tit flesh. He just fucking loved how her nipples thrust outward, so thick and dark and begging to be suckled.

After hours of this titillation and just before the end of the day he asked her to come to him while he was seated at his desk. He then simply feasted on both of her breasts, sucking and licking for a full 10 minutes, grunting and moaning and getting them swollen and soaking wet with his saliva.

He then asked her to remove his pants and, doing the best she could while still allowing him to feast on her big tits, she succeeded in releasing his fully hard cock. She liked the feel of it.

Charles, her boss, then stood up and asked her to bend over the desk. He rubbed some cream onto her ass, she had no panties on, and he slid his large Johnson into her tight little ass hole. Within a few minutes of slow deliberate penetration he was fully inserted in her dark cavity and he let loose. He reached around and grabbed her tits for control while he pounded her for as long as he possibly could. Damn, but this man could last a long time. He pounded her tight, tight ass for another 10 minutes until he let loose with a thunderous orgasm, flooding her dank with seemingly gallons of cum.

"You can go home now dear. Be sure to wear something a bit more sexy on Monday when you return now, you hear?" he ordered. Becky was sure to comply.

Now it was time for both Becky and Barbie to meet at her house. They had the whole weekend to tease their father who was coming to stay. They wanted to put on a great show for him and make him unbearingly hard and, hopefully, drink his yummy cum.