Breast Suggestions Ch. 17 - Barbie & Pastor Frank

Story Info
Barbie seduces the Pastor & gets Tommy back in her life.
7.9k words
4.69
29.7k
23

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers

Please post comments. It's the only way I know people are out there. Enjoy the world of lovely breasts.

Chapter 17: Barbie and Pastor Frank

Barbie, her sister Becky, and their daddy-dads were all passed out on the floor from their torrid sexual romping when Barbie awoke to her cell phone chirping. She dragged herself away so as not to disturb them and found Pastor Frank on the phone.

"I'm sorry to disturb you on the weekend Barbie but we have a situation here at the church that I'd like you to attend to. Could you manage to come in and help with a few things?" he asked.

"What sort of things Pastor Frank? I'm kind of here with my father visiting this weekend and I'm kind of busy" she replied, her pussy still soaking wet and dying to have her daddy fill it up.

The pastor explained that he just received a huge order of jewelry for the gift shop and he wanted to talk with her about it. He wondered if there was some kind of mistake that she had ordered so much. Part of it too was that he had been sporting a rather hard Johnson in his pants ever since he last saw Barbie, ever since she deviously seduced him into sucking her big boobies.

Barbie seduced him because she and her sister were so well drugged by the Powder of Suggestion their neighbor had blown into their faces. He had even given Barbie a special Lactation Liquid to make her big lovely tits produce lots of erotic yummy milk. Milk that would make any man horny and hard almost all the time a natural Viagra of sorts and she was spreading it around to her advantage, that's for sure.

Deep inside, the Pastor wanted, no needed, to gaze at her again, to stare at her young face, her small, delicate young body, her nicely rounded hips and incredibly narrow waist and the fullness, the swollen nubileness of her luscious breasts. She was just so full of youth and enthusiasm she was contagious.

Barbie, for her part, was hoping she could somehow convince the pastor to let Tommy come back and work at the church again. She was dying to see Tommy some more. She was really falling in love with him, well, actually she really wanted to fuck the daylights out of him, and the Pastor had sent him away to work elsewhere to avoid the carnal acts he had caught them doing hidden in the church pews, of all places. The church was a sacred place after all.

So, Barbie threw something on quickly before she left the house. She glanced at herself in the mirror and was impressed by what a sight to behold she was. Her waist was deliciously thin, just like her sister's, which accented her lovely wide hips. Her petite 5'-1" frame accentuated her large, shapely breasts; much like those of Katie Banks the porn star.

It was her old Catholic school uniform that she chose to wear, except that she used to wear it when she was only 15. Being 18 now, the white blouse was stretched to the max with her expansive tits jiggling within it. Of course, she neglected wearing a bra and chose to only attach three of her buttons to contain herself. The top one was right in the middle, just at the level of her pointy nipples so she revealed quite a delicious amount of soft young cleavage. Her pleated blue skirt rode rather high on her since her hips had filled out quite a bit since she was 15. If she were to bend over and touch her toes, she would surely show off her tight little cunny, her lovely little pussy. Finally, she threw on her blue vest to provide some degree of restraint and so she could travel in public. Barbie also grabbed some more clothes, hoping to wear them if she did happen to run into Tommy. Barbie had a plan.

As she descended the stairs she turned and saw her dearly beloved sister Becky sliding down the naked body of her daddy-dads. Just as he opened his eyes from his slumber, Becky's mouth descended on his manhood and joyously engulfed him. He was shocked and overwhelmed all in an instant. Barbie knew he was in good hands, or lips, as the case may be, and she was out the door.

As Barbie approached the gift shop, she removed her vest so that the Pastor would be sure to see her braless hooters bouncing to and fro beneath her tiny blouse. Indeed, he looked up at her coming down the hall and was mesmerized by her erotic splendor. Her big jugs were indeed bouncing left and right, just begging for his attention. Her long naked legs displayed her youthful skin. Her skirt was barely covering her ass, as it were, and his eyes certainly traveled right up into her sacred spot. His thoughts were not pious at all, they were rather compromised due to the stiff nine-iron he was sporting in his slacks: his rigid Johnson his stiff boner, his fucking rock-hard cock, as some would say.

So, there she was, sauntering down the hallway, wiggling her hips as much as she could, knowing this would only cause her tits to bounce that much more. Her short skirt made her legs look very long, almost as if she was much taller than she actually was. One could easily imagine them wrapped around one's head as you gave her pussy the good licking that it deserved. Squeezing her big tits while you sucked her pussy dry would make anyone's cock hard as hell and ready for giving her the good ramming that she deserved.

As Barbie entered the door of the church gift shop, she had grabbed a box of the supplies she had ordered, hugging it to her chest which only made her big tits bulge almost out of her top displaying the top half of them quite excitingly. The Pastor tried to focus on business, though his eyes were staring directly at her chest.

"Barbie, what is all of this?" the Pastor asked trying to stick to business even though his body was betraying him, his lengthening cock felt warm in his slacks. "Your gift shop is very busy these days it seems. It's truly a wonder, but I just want to be sure you intended to order all of these items." he stated.

"Well" Barbie said, "I have been really cultivating our customers lately. I have really good customer relation skills I think. Look at this box of scarves I ordered. Aren't they lovely?" she asked as she bent way over to pick up the box from the floor. She did so with her back turned to him and her very brief pleated skirt rode up her ass cheeks threatening to display her naked pussy beneath. Another inch or so and the Pastor would have known she had no knickers on whatsoever!

"You know" she said, "I have even been modeling some of our wares for the customers. The women seem to appreciate it but I also seem to have a lot of their husbands coming in, some of them come in quite a bit I've noticed. Sales are just so great, don't you think?" she quizzically asked. As she spoke, his eyes continued to be captivated, almost hypnotized some would say, by all the young flesh she was revealing both above, and below her rather tiny white blouse. It left her midriff exposed and they way it stretched the fabric so tautly he was afraid her buttons might even burst!

"Barbie, you really should be dressed a bit...." he tried to say but was quickly interrupted by Barbie who explained, "Pastor Frank, you really did catch me off-guard at home this weekend. These clothes were all I could throw together to come down and see you. I'm so proud at how good the gift shop is doing lately. Don't you think it's great?" she said with glee and excitement.

"Oh Barbie, I'm so sorry to have torn you away from your weekend with your father, but I really wanted to iron things out here at the shop. Could you tell me what's been going on to effect such a huge amount of sales for us?"

Her tits were jiggling so much with her enthusiasm, their nipples scraping against the cotton fabric of her tiny blouse that the Pastor became quite speechless and quickly silenced by her young quivering flesh as his eyes remained glued to her hot curvaceous body. In fact, his eyes were being sucked in by the large, jutting, pointed beacons of her nipples. Her nipple tips poked out so boldly, screaming for his attention.

Barbie continued, "Well Pastor Frank, many times I will simply put a necklace on so that the man can better imagine what it would look like on their wives. It is important that a man can see what a necklace looks like framed with the bare flesh of the nape of a woman's neck around it, don't you think?"

As she said this, she traced her index finger around the small necklace pendant she was wearing, emphasizing her exposed flesh and very much on purpose, the tremendous valley of her delightful cleavage. She let her finger drift down over the bump of her breast, giving a slight flick to her distended nipple poking so gloriously outward. "I sell a lot of necklaces this way."

"These bigger boxes here are full of scarves. I've shown a lot of men how their wives could wear them in all sorts of manners. A woman can wrap them around her hair." As she said this she wrapped a scarf around her lovely long hair, reaching up with both hands, which, of course, caused her hooters to jut outwards even more. Her nipples poking out right towards his eyes. He couldn't look away. He was a human deer in headlights, and he just loved her 'headlights'.

She continued, "Women can even wrap them around their bust and wear it like a bikini top." In saying this she took her thumb and forefinger and traced a horizontal strip across her chest showing where a scarf could be wrapped around a woman's tits to hold and contain them. Her fingers pressed into her flesh, just like the Pastor would most certainly like to do with his own fingers.

"Scarves are really just so versatile. Why some men have even asked me to model them so they can better imagine them on their wives. I try to be really helpful to them. Isn't that the right thing to do Pastor?" she asked without really expecting a reply. "I know I've captured many a man's interest with my modeling." she proudly exclaimed. "I've sold quite few scarves," she said.

The Pastor continued to be silent, admiring her young lithe beauty: her thin waist her rounded hips, the young naked skin of her long thin legs with such perfect young skin.

"Sometimes I come to work with only a strap-on bra. You know, the kind with no shoulder straps that just wrap around and snap in the back or, right here, in the front?" In stating that she pointed right between her big tits, placing her hand between them. Why, her swollen mammaries almost dwarfed her tender delicate hands. She looked simply so delicious. "Sometimes I even come in without a bra at all, just so I can model these scarves better." The Pastors mouth fell open and he was, in fact, drooling a bit, just staring at her hooters.

"Sometimes Pastor, some men ask me to model more jewelry. I think they must love the kinds of designs I've been buying, or maybe they simply enjoy my company. Married men don't get to spend too much time with a younger, well; with a younger woman it seems to me. Isn't that right Pastor?" she innocently asked.

Of course, no answer yet again from the Pastor. His cock was getting rather swollen in his slacks at this point, making him feel a bit uncomfortable. He wanted to adjust it a bit but didn't dare directly touch it in front of her.

While her finger traced a line down the nape of her neck, she went on, "Once in a while they will select a larger necklace for me to display. Well you know Pastor Frank; I'm not a very tall girl. Why I'm only barely over five feet tall and these necklaces fall down quite low and get lost in my, well...., in the valley between my bosoms is what happens."

As she said this she turned her gaze down between her breasts. The Pastor was already gazing there anyway, gawking actually, at her firm young jutting bosoms and those rock-hard nipples always poking out in his direction.

"So sometimes I just have to tie the chain in a knot so it sits higher on my chest. They often still sit so low on my chest that I, well..., I just open another button so they can better appreciate them that way. Then they can really appreciate what they're buying."

In saying this she indeed popped open another button on her undersized blouse. Its three buttons were already straining to contain her swollen bosoms, her big juicy tits, so this was quite a dramatic move. Popping the top button open left her with only two buttons holding her blouse closed and they were located below mid-tit level; below her nipples, almost making her tits completely naked!!!

She flicked her button open so very nonchalantly, as if it wasn't a big deal, as if she were talking to another woman or a close confidant, but boy oh boy, did it lay her chest wide open exposing a good half of her large areola right down to the edge of her thick, stiff, swollen, jutting nipples. The Pastor was beside himself with joy, hypnotized by the sight of her full young chest on display right before his eyes.

Barbie knew she had him. She knew he was mesmerized by her big milk jugs. She was proud of herself. She had him eating out of her hands. Now she just needed to get him to attack her and she could then get him to agree to let his son Tommy back into her life to work again at the church.

She adjusted the large gem she was now wearing so it sat perfectly nestled between her big tits. Her swollen nipples came even more into view with all her arm movements attaching the large necklace. Both her glorious thick nipples had now popped free of her blouse. The gem-studded cross sparkled in the light and captured the gaze of Pastor Frank even more.

Barbie then went on to say, "Some men really want me to model more and more necklaces and that makes me so excited that I'm raising money for the church. If I see them taking the pieces and putting them down next to the cash register I always offer to do anything they want." Barbie knew what she meant by this. Plenty a church father had already wallowed in her soft young tits. Many a customer had already sucked at her plucky swollen nipples too.

"I encourage them to let me model even more for them. "The modeling really does the trick, don't you think Pastor Frank? Or maybe they get some sort of fantasies going on in their head when I offer to do anything they want? I don't know, but they sure seem to be enthusiastic customers. We're making so much money!" she said with glee, almost jumping in place with enthusiasm. This, of course, caused her melons to jiggle and wiggle threatening to completely spill out of her tiny blouse. She was putting on such a salacious display!

"Well, some men even ask if I could model one of the really large crosses we sell. Those are really large necklaces and I'm not such a big girl you know. To model those big things I have to really adjust them to hold them up, but they look really silly if they are way up high near my chin, so I have to let them sit a bit lower and, well, my blouse usually gets in the way even more."

The Pastor literally had a bit of drool coming out of his open mouth. He didn't care what she did or said. Barbie had him. She captured his eye, his thoughts and his imagination. "So I simply have to open up a bit more, it just makes sense after all."

Of course it didn't really, but Barbie was acting so convincing that the Pastor certainly wasn't going to argue with her. In fact, he could feel how warm and stiff his Johnson was, trapped inside his pants. In an instant she did it. She popped open yet again another button, leaving only one button left and that one was completely below the round protuberance of her jutting tits. This time her nipples were completely exposed to his gaze. Her full wide brown areola with the softest skin in the world; her erect, thrusting, nippled tips were proudly displayed directly to his lusting eyes.

"I just love these large crosses. Don't you?" she asked. She again traced her fingertip around the large, long, gem-studded cross, letting her fingertip dip into her deep cleavage and stroke the ultra-soft skin of her areola. She could see how deeply mesmerized he had become. She traced a fingertip around one of her nipples and then pushed it in a bit, letting it spring back even harder and stiffer than the cool air was already making it become.

As she continued to let her fingertip trace the skin surrounding her cross, she noticed the bulge in the Pastor's pants. She knew she had hypnotized him, so she decided to turn the temperature up even more. She was going in for the kill now.

As she stepped within mere inches from him, she went on to say, "Yes Pastor, I think men really like gazing at these larger necklaces I sell here." She let her fingertip trace circles around her distended nipple. She wanted to torture and tantalize him as much as she could. She flicked her nipple just to show off how stiff and erect it had become. "They are beautiful aren't they Pastor?" she coyly asked. Flick, flick, went her finger on her long, thick brown nipple tip.

Well, the Pastor simply could not answer at all. He was delighted and mesmerized by her beauty. His mouth was agape and he was really beginning to feel uncomfortable in his pants. Drool even formed in his mouth. Ah ha!

As she continued to trace a circle, slowly and deliberately around one of her nipples, she grasped the other and pulled on it outwards so it really got hard and long. She even twisted it half way around before letting it snap back to her chest. Touching her tits within mere inches from his lips, she told him in a soft whispering voice, "They are beautiful, aren't they Pastor? Men just get so quiet when they see my beautiful necklaces" She knew she wasn't talking about her necklace but really meaning her milk-filled hooters, her long, thick swollen nipples.

"They are beautiful, aren't they Pastor? And well....my....my beautiful.....young....swollen breasts are too! Don't you think so?" she torturingly asked.

"Don't you just love to see me flick my nipples Pastor?" she gave another flick to her long, stiff nipple and a white droplet of milk formed in the center of her eraser-sized nipple. "There it is again. My tasty fresh milk is swelling up again. Don't you just crave to see my milk swell inside of me and drip, drip, drip out of my needy, young nipples. Needy for you to suck on them. They need you to suck on them again. They want to be placed between your lips? Look how stiff they have become. I'll bet you just want to feel just how soft my flesh is right here," she said as she rubbed the skin of her soft brown areola surrounding her thick, distended nipple. "I'll bet you'd just love to suck on them once again. I'll bet you really want to feel just how stiff my nipples have become. Don't you wonder how these nipples of mine taste? How they might feel against your tongue?" and flick, flick went her index finger against her turgid, rigid nipple. "Don't you just want to squeeze both of these bid D-cup tits of mine and latch your lips onto my big nippily nipple tips?"

Lordy was she good at teasing. The Pastor had unconsciously grabbed his cock through his pants. It so badly needed some attention and it had grown so big and thick and long it really needed some pressure against it. He held himself firmly as Barbie slowly stroked her index and middle finger up the length of her breast trapping her nipple in between them and stretching it a bit. This made her nipple look all the larger, all the firmer and more inviting.

Barbie leaned even closer to him. Her big jutting tits only inches away from his lips. She reached up and pinched both her nipples at the same time and stretched them outward, away from her breasts, letting them snap back into place causing both of them to display a milk droplet on their tips.

"Don't you just want to ravish these young tits of mine again Pastor Frank? I'll bet you'd even buy some of my jewelry for your wife if I modeled it for you, wouldn't you?" Well the Pastor still could not muster up any words and he merely grunted briefly as his hand gripped more firmly his cock through his pants.

mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers