Breast Suggestions Ch. 17 - Barbie & Pastor Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbie moved her knee forward and made contact with his crotch. The Pastor's hand fell away and he could feel the erotic pressure of her knee against his straining cock within his pants.

Barbie then cupped both of her breasts in her hands, offering them to him on a platter. "Aren't they the most succulent, firm young tits you've ever seen Pastor?" She knew the word tits was nothing but an exciting acclamation of what goods she was carrying. "Don't they look so young and firm and tasty?" she teasingly asked. "You know, my tits, my big juicy hooters are still very full of that wonderful yummy milk I'm carrying around?" As she said this, she gave both of them a squeeze at their base. She pumped them even a bit until a small thin stream of warm white milk came out from the center tip of both of her erect nipples.

"Look Pastor. They want you to taste them. They want you to suckle on them." She then thrust her right nipple into his mouth and he immediately latched on. His hand grabbed her swollen breast and squeezed on it for dear life as he gobbled her breast. He sucked and sucked on it like a madman.

"That's it Pastor Frank. Drink my milk. I know you've wanted it. Why, you can't seem to keep your eyes off of them. Squeeze me. Squeeze me hard and fill yourself up. Oh, yes, like that. Oh, flick my nipple with your tongue. Bite my nipple! Bite my nipple while you flick it with your tongue! Ooohhh...just...like....that! Oh, chew on my thick rubbery nipples. They want you so bad!!! Oh, you're so good at that, oooohhhh....!"

Still holding her other breast in her hand she said, "Pastor Frank, I can help you out a bit if you could do something for me." She asked this as she squeezed his rock-hard cock through his pants. She felt how stiff and rigid his long cock had become. "I can help you with this big problem you've got here if you could help me too."

As she said this she unbuckled his pants so she could slide her hand downward, inside his slacks, to grab him for real. Barbie was definitely beginning to get excited herself too. Her pussy was getting worked up with all this nipple attention she was getting. She really did love to have a man suckle and gobble her tits like a madman.

"Would you....be willing to, um...." she said as she began stroking directly up and down the length of his warm, swollen cock. "If you'd be willing to...umm....let Tommy work back here again at the church with me? I could really try to help you out more often, if you like." In saying this she rubbed both her wet nipples against his lips, driving him mad with lust. Barbie pulled her chest back a bit waiting for an answer.

As her hand continued to firmly stroke his cock inside his pants, "Could you do that for me Pastor? I'll let you ravish me any time you want if you would do that for me. I could even model some secret in your private office if you'd like. I have some really sexy lingerie I could wear for you, in private if you'd like. I will let you suckle and squeeze my titties any time you want, my big firm boobies, if you will do that. I can even offer you some, um...help with your, uhmmm, problem you're having here too."

Rub, rub, rub and yank, yank, yank went her delicate hand packed tightly inside his pants rubbing the wet precum on his cock and stroking the full length of him in such a dirty, adolescent manner. She could feel the stiffness of his cock shaft. She flicked the tip of it and rubbed his precum around its cap. He had a nice ridge where he was circumcised and his cock was so very warm and throbbing, it got her even more excited and wet between her own legs.

"Don't you just love to suck on these tits of mine? Oh God you're such a good tit sucker. Keep flicking my nips. Oh! My nips love it! Keep sucking them; oh it feels so good, ohhh.... Let me just rub you right here where you need it?" she said as she continued to grip his cock quite firmly with her thin delicate fingertips. Her palm was just above the tip of his cock so when he exploded it would fill her hand with has sticky ooze.

The Pastor couldn't take it anymore and said, "Mmmpfhh...Yes! Mmmm... (slurp) Yes!...Yes! I'll do it. I'll have Tommy come back here to work. Yes! Yes! Mmmmpfhhh...."

As he exclaimed, barely getting his words out, he was rewarded with her tit milk overflowing his mouth, filling his belly, exciting his raging hard cock in her hands. Her warm breast flesh and perfect tender young flesh smothered his face. Her fingers continued to pump and pull and stroke his totally hard cock which pointed straight up to his belly. His hands abused both her tits as he suckled and wallowed away.

"Ooooh!" Barbie exclaimed. She was getting a good milking and she really fucking needed it. "And can I get a raise too? I'm doing so well. Aaaaahhhh!" she said as her pussy started to gush from her excitement. She rubbed his cock much harder and as his hands continued to squeeze and pull and yank at her tits.

"Yes. Mmmmm..." was all he could say in response.

"Yes! Suck me dry! Drink my milk! Empty my tits! Oooohhhhh, you do it so well! Squeeze me. Bite my nips! Give me your cum! Cum for me you big manly man!" she said as she frantically rubbed and squeezed his cock.

It took only a few more seconds of him wallowing and gobbling her big tits until he erupted into a glorious wet sticky gushing orgasm. Her hand getting sopping wet with his man-juice as he shot up and out of his pants, drenching her wrist, her hand, her fingers and, of course, his pants. He groaned and moaned and grunted incredibly loudly now as he pumped and thrust into her firm hand.

Barbie whimpered, "Aaaaahhhh, yes!!!" as she too erupted into a nipple orgasm. Her tits so swollen and hot she just came from all the abuse they were receiving. Her other hand reached down and applied a bit of pressure to her naked pussy to accentuate the wonderful feeling, the gushing orgasm that she too was feeling. She pushed her big tits into his face so hard he could barely breath.

"Oh yes baby. You suckle my nips soooo goooood! Aaaahhh...!" she said. She continued to rub, and rub his cock making sure that she milked him as good as he was milking her.

Soon the Pastor was exhausted and spent. He had to take a step back and he almost collapsed on the chair in her shop. He was shocked, elated, exhausted and satisfied all at once. She let him fall into a brief unconsciousness. She did it. She was happy as a lark!

Barbie wiped her hand dry with one of her scarves as she reapproached him and cradled the Pastor's head between her naked milkers as he fell into a brief slumber. "Oh Pastor, we're going to make so much money for the church. It's a gift from God!" Well, the Pastor, feeling at once elated and also embarrassed certainly wasn't going to disagree.

After some warm quiet moments, young Barbie buttoned her blouse back up and said, "I'll just give Tommy a little call" as she stepped away, leaving him to rest.

The Pastor didn't mind at all. He didn't mind about anything at that point. He was sleepy and sedated from such an intense orgasm he just had. He had his way with a young nubile busty lass and his cock received all the attention he ever could have wished for. Something that only occasionally his wife bestowed upon him. Barbie's young fingers felt so good on him. Her warm breasts felt so good against his checks and lips. He was so empty and satiated. He cared not at all about anything at this point. At this blissful tender moment, "Yes" was all he could say.

* * * * * * *

So Barbie called Tommy and asked him if he could come and help her at the gift shop to put her merchandise order away. After a brief rest, the Pastor, feeling a bit embarrassed by his extra-marital dalliance, scurried away back to his office. "I'm sure Thomas can help you arrange all these items in your shop." And off he went.

Barbie was joyous that her plan had worked. Now she could finally focus back on young Tommy. She was in love with him and wanted him so bad. She wanted, no she needed, to have sex with him and she knew just how to get it.

Barbie had brought a special item to wear, just for Tommy's arrival. She had bought this special constriction bra that lacked any cups at all. It was made from thin cords of a soft stretchy material that formed a kind of figure-8 around her tits right at their base and snapped together in the middle of her back, just like a bikini top. A bikini top for hot erotic sex, that is. It gripped them tightly as if someone had both their hands wrapped around the base of each one of them and were squeezing her plump milk glands so they bulged out obscenely. It was almost ridiculous how it stretched the skin of her big hooters making her areolas and nipples look as if they were about to pop open. Wow! She was like a living, walking, ripe fruit ready for the plucking and the sucking that was about to ensue.

Over this she wrapped a nice yellow scarf. It was semi see-through with a very pretty summery pattern. She was sure to tie it in a knot at her side. Right at a handy spot where she could 'accidentally' get it caught in something. This sure did show all of her tight little tummy and a lot of cleavage up above. She figured she could always explain that it was the weekend, these were casual clothes, and she wasn't even supposed to come in to work anyway.

So after an hour or so Tommy made it in to the church to help Barbie out. She made sure not to put anything away at all and just puttered around. She wanted Tommy to spend some time with her helping out, you know, working close together in tight quarters. The gift shop wasn't that big after all and especially her office and storeroom only had room for her desk an overstuffed chair and shelves to put things away on.

"Hi Barbie. Where are you?" he asked as he arrived.

Barbie had her back turned to him so he could see her short pleated skirt and all the naked flesh of her back and legs. The stretch waist of her short pleated skirt served to accentuate her thin 22" waist. Her flesh was so smooth and fresh there. Her 34" hips and nice round ass was facing straight at him as he arrived.

"She has on a bikini top," he said to himself. So much flesh to look at and he was so horny for her. He hadn't seen her in almost a week and all his sperm production had just built up, and up, without any release at all. Tommy was trying to control himself and focus back on being the pious son of a religious man again but he was already having trouble keeping his thoughts straight.

"I'm in the storeroom Tommy. Can you come help me please?" she responded.

When Tommy came in, Barbie turned around to face him. He thought he remembered quite clearly what she looked like, but her 34" double-D chest blew him away all over again. It was wrapped like a present too with that thing scarf covering her like a bikini top. All of her chest was exposed above and below it and her skin was so smooth, her breasts so swollen and large he just couldn't think straight.

"Barbie" he said, "I need to talk to you more privately.

Barbie responded that there was no one there. The church was almost closed since it was a Saturday but that wasn't enough. Tommy placed his hands on her square shoulders and slowly marched her inside the office with her back pushed up against her desk. That desk had seen her abused upon it quite a few times before already but she still didn't know what he had in his mind.

"Barbie...Barbie...I just...." and before he could complete his sentence his lips descended on hers and they started some deep French kissing. "I just can't believe how beautiful you are," he gasped. "I just need to....." and before he even completed his sentence he grabbed at the knot on the side of her scarf and ripped it off of her.

There she was, bare chested in front of him with her hooters bulging out like overly filled balloons, her nipples erect and yearning; her tit balloons plump and stretched tight almost ready to burst. She was ripe and ready for the taking. Tommy slightly picked her up and sat her on ass on the desk. He forcefully grabbed both her tits and threw his lips on her left nipple.

Barbie was shocked and surprised, even though this was exactly what she wanted, she was surprised it was happening so fast as if he just couldn't control himself.

Slurp, slurp, slurp, went his lips as he was filling himself back up with her love milk. Her tits were spewing their warm juice into his hungry mouth. "OH, YES!" she said with delight and glee as she cradled his head there.

Tommy released her nipple with a smack and then latched on to her right nipple. He suckled that and flicked her thick nipple with his tongue as he suckled with great force. He was like a vacuum sucking as if he was a starving child. His right hand pinched and pulled her nipple on her left breast as he savaged the other.

Tommy then dropped his hand down to his buckle and quickly dropped his pants. He then reached up under her skirt, which had ridden up quite high on her hips and immediately found the treasure he had so much wanted. Her warm pudding pie was wet and ready for him. It was quite naked too.

Tommy grabbed his cock and led it to her nearly virginal opening. As he slid her ass to the edge of the desk, he plunged into her cunny like an animal.

"Ohhh....my..." Barbie blurted out with surprise. Nothing had ever felt so good as Tommy's cock buried deep inside of her. His pubic bone pressed against her clitty and she became even wetter and more excited.

"Oh Barbie" said Tommy. "Oh Barbie, I just....have.....to...." he said as he built up a rhythm pumping in and out of her with long deliberate strokes. "

"I....just.....need....to....." his pumping became more and more forceful; his strokes shorter and shorter. The pressure against her clitty was too much, especially after all the recent stimulation her tits had received she was just so wet and horny and ready for him she soon began panting.

"Tommy....I....Ahhhhhhh......!!!" she screamed as she fell into her first orgasm. She was like a limp doll, a puppet in his hands for a few moments and he realized he had to support her or she would fall over.

Tommy grabbed her with one hand by the hip and with the other by her shoulder as he pumped even harder into her. "Take that!" was what he was thinking in his head, but he wasn't thinking too much. He had her pinned and completely controlled and kept up his forceful strokes in and out and deep inside again.

"Bar...bie.....I.....oooohhhh!!!!" he said as his first shot went inside of her. He bent over a bit more and latched his lips onto her succulent pacifier, her turgid nipple and started sucking again as he continued to plow into her again, and again, and again, filling her cunny with a huge load of his jizz.

"Aaaaahhhhhh....!" he grunted. "Uuuhhhnnnn....!"

After he shot every last drop of his load into her sopping wet, tight young cunny he slumped over onto her, nestling his head against her warm young breasts again. Then, as his cock started to recede and slip out, Tommy stepped back and collapsed onto the nearby overstuffed chair.

Barbie fell backward too, panting on the desk, a sprawled out maiden naked as the day was long, laid bare before his roaving eyes while Tommy caught his breath. He couldn't stop looking at her beauty. He loved every inch of her and she was such a pretty little prize.

Tommy stared at her mountainous breasts, which didn't lay flat on her chest due to her constriction bra popping them up like ripe fruits; they were just so young and firm. Tommy relished the view.

Once he did finally catch his breath, the lust began to again build up inside of him. He couldn't control it, particularly with such a beautiful naked beauty right in front of his eyes and with her magical milk coursing through his veins. Barbie slid down from the desk and came over to kneel on the floor in front of him. She wanted to service and adore him. Her lips then descended on his lovely long cock, his long thick love muscle. She wanted to clean him up, to make him warm and cared for. She wanted to arouse him once again.

"Slurp, slurp" went her lips on his shaft as she licked him clean. She loved the taste of his semen and her pussy juice was so pure and fresh, she didn't mind its taste at all either. Within seconds Tommy's blood was coursing through his phallus all over again.

The more she slurped, the more aroused Tommy became. He sat up a bit, feeling that incredible feeling of woman's wet tongue and lips sliding up and down on his swelling cock. He let his hands reach under her and grab both of her large, dangling funbags. How totally nice it was to have a big-titted woman suck on your cock while you squeeze and squish and feel the warmth and delight of her big, soft dangling hooters. They were particularly nice because they were capped with such big thick nipples to pinch. Oh wow!

Barbie increased the pressure on his cock and sucked hard on the tip as he really began to squeeze her tits. She knew she was exciting him by the way he was manhandling her hooters. He began to pull on her nipples like he was wanting milking her. In fact, as her milk started to ooze out again, he WAS milking her. Ooooh, this felt so good to Barbie. So very good indeed!

She then grabbed his ball sack right around the base of his balls and made them bulge a bit, just like her titties were in her constricting bra. Her knuckles pressing in at the base of his cock were really building up his cum pressure quite nicely. She continued to slide her mouth up and down on his rigid Johnny as it stiffened more and more and more.

Barbie was going to get him to pound her again that's for sure, but her pussy was so sore from the last pounding she just received, she had to think of what to do. Then suddenly a deliciously nasty idea came into her head.

She released Tommy's cock from her warm and tender mouth, his glistening shaft bouncing in the air. He looked so handsome to her eyes. She turned around, getting down on all fours, with her ass thrust up high in the air. "Take me from the back side Tommy! Take me like in the bible."

Tommy was wondering what she meant. "Sodomize my virgin ass Tommy! Fill me in my dark tunnel, my dark love tunnel. You're gonna love it!!!"

Well, Tommy was shocked and delighted all at the same time. He really didn't know what all this was about but it was a woman's role in the world of sex to show a man what to do he thought. Women know about such things so he resolved to do as he was told. He always did listen to his mother after all, so why not listen to his lover, his naked girlfriend. His hot sexual temptress. He had indeed read of the word 'sodomy' before. He also intuitively knew it must be the tightest of all possible holes a woman could offer. "Uh...um...are you sure Barbie?" he said.

"Oh yes!" she said confidently. "I want you to take me again Tommy. Just let me get myself wet for you honey. Now, just go a little bit slow at first, ok? I'll tell you when you can speed up. Oh, this is gonna feel so good for you honey."

So Barbie spit on her hand and wet her dark hole for him. Tommy then approached her, cock first because it was sticking out so long, and he aligned his rigid shaft to her opening and nestled its tip ever so slowly against her most sensitive tissue. He wanted to be gentle with her. He loved her and didn't want to cause her any pain.

"Ohhh...yes Tommy. That feels good. Just go...slow a bit.....ok...just put your tip inside real...slowly...ok? Ok, now go in just a little bit more....." she said.

Little by little he slid in. His brain was exploding the pressure was so tight on his shaft. Soon enough, Tommy was half way inside her insanely tight anus and it felt so incredible and new. The pressure was wild on his cock. He was really fucking enjoying this.

"Is it hurting?" he asked but was hoping and preying she could tolerate this magical experience.