All Comments on 'Breastfeeding and my Father-In-Law'

by donaldelliott11

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RSchwulerRSchwulerover 3 years ago
Bravo

Red hot. Really sexy. Love the father so fully cucking his own son.

itsnotjustmeitsnotjustmeover 3 years ago
Loved it!!

Loved the story. Loved the natural flow to it. I don't think you had really introduced Thomas before you started using his name. I looked back for it but may have missed that he was the father-in-law but figured it out pretty quickly.

I really identify with Bradley.

silkypanties1silkypanties1over 3 years ago
great sory

brought back many memories after We got married I was cuckolded by my uncle was a bit like this story but uncle was very much better fucking my wife than I have ever been

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 3 years ago
Wonderfully Perverted!

Your best story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. The way this story ends, it makes one crave more to the story ... does Brad's Mom know her hubby is fucking their Daughter-In-Law, will there be another baby and who will be the Daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My husband and I live with my husband’s parents. My husband is kind of like Bradley. His dad is in charge of his life most of the time. We’ve been married for 5 years and have 2 children. The first child is my husband’s but the second one is his dad’s. And I’m currently pregnant with another of his dad. Since last year my husband and his dad agreed that his dad would get to fucks me 2-3 times a week as a payment for staying with them. That is why I know this baby is his dad. My husband only gets to fuck me if only his dad is done with me. Now that I’m pregnant his dad doesn’t want us to leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My husband shares me with his father. My husband is my King, I’m his submissive wife. So I fuck his father when he allows me to. Most of the time he watches. When his father is done he fucks me so good he reclaimed me. I please my husband and his father well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, nicely told. There was a time when I would have gladly submitted to my father-in-law; if that opportunity had "arisen."

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 1 year ago

Bravo. Very well written, and a very fresh take. To have been cuckolded by my father is a recent obsession of mine and I'm trying to write about it; as I've explored the forbidden notion I've looked for other erotica that depicts how it could happen and this is about as original and plausible and delicious a scenario as I've come across.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppatea11 months ago

This is great. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No wonder Bradly is such a weak man, having grown up with a father that is so disrespectful of his own child. Thomas is not much of a man, just a bully that has humiliated his so so often that he has an extremely warped image of what love is. His wife shared the same disrespect, and matches very well with the father.

PflanziiiPflanziii7 days ago

This is an amazing story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonaldelliott11@donaldelliott11
While I love Literotica, my favorite dirty stories of all time are sometimes somewhere else: Mother's Little Helper by Rachel Ross Denial by Deirdre A Kind Offer by Orestes One great author here is Lauries Husband! One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-st...