All Comments on 'Breastfeeding woman needs relief'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300over 1 year ago

This is so hot, hope there are more chapters...

Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, not many age gap lactation stories out there. If you are open to requests:

1) Jan suckles from Lizzy frequently in order to become firmer and younger again. Jan comments that she is sucking the sexiness out of Lizzy, gaining firmer breasts, hard stomach and a fine ass, along with a stronger libido that makes her fuck Bob more often.

2) Bob cums constantly inside lizzy but won’t impregnate her due to being infertile. Still, Jan using her mouth or her pussy vacuums the cum from lizzy, due to jealousy towards the young woman.

3) Lizzy begins seeing the effects of the constant breastfeeding of Jan. She feels the drain from Jan that milks all her nutrients out her tits. Her once robust breasts become more and more wrinkled and hanged, her once tight belly becomes flabby and her ass smaller, while Jan steadily becomes a babe that mocks her.

4) Lizzys breasts turn from engorged to wrinkly and flabby after each feeding.

5) Jan wears lingerie to show her new curves, while Lizzy is dressed as a huecow or a cat woman in latex.

6) Jan turns kinkier by milking Lizzys breast with her vagina and then squirting the milk in Lizzys face.

These are some of my fantasies that you could take inspiration for your story if you want, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Can we make it tomorrow I cannot wait to be spanked?" I just can't wait either for you telling us the following. Please, don't be such a tease !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot, really like the age difference. Would love Lizzys breasts and milk to continue as part of their sex. TY for the good read. -Sue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...