Breasticles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said I was gonna tame this side of you, and I meant it." I whispered to her, feeling her body shake as she gave a chuckle.

"I'm not about to make it easy for you." She said. I pulled back and leaned down, kissing her deeply.

"Wouldn't expect you to." I replied, moving down her neck to plant tender kiss after kiss on her throat. I put all my practice into use, sucking on her skin lightly to leave small love bites, even biting down on her flesh to further the experience. I heard her moan at the sensation, her hips shifting about underneath me. I felt her arms straining against mine, but I was in the better position. This would be our first time together and I had every intention of making it one to remember.

-Fae-

This was different. I didn't remember anything when I lost control. My mind would always go black, like I'd passed out, the only recollection of the events coming in brief flashes. But now, looking back on this night, I remember it all. I was in control, but at the same time I wasn't. The urge to take total command was there, but at the same time, I was enjoying having Gale on top. I knew I would go wild when aroused, but this wasn't wild.

It was like my sensitive mind and my lust had formed a truce. Both wanted to fuck Gale, they just had different ways to go about it. In the end, they found a way to work together and create a new me in a sense. One that felt all the love and desire, but also the need to make this night special. So much had happened and Gale was my saviour, I wasn't about to make this about me. As she kissed lower, she came to my breasts.

I drew in a sharp breath as her warm breath brushed over my nipples. My cock felt rock hard, like it could potentially break stone. A bead of pre had built at the tip, the drop soon coming into contact with my stomach as Gale pressed down on me. It felt bigger than I remembered, those pills coming into effect... the pills! My body jolted suddenly as I remembered that I had just swallowed two of them in a moment where I wasn't able to think clearly, not only that, but the aphrodisiac was still in my system. What kind of effects would this have on me?

And Gale... she had been forced to down several of her own pills. Which ones, I couldn't tell. Maybe she had downed the ones that would reduce her breasts, or the ones that would make them swell out even bigger. Fear gripped me, my lusts wavering. I felt my cock soften, the terror that threatened to overflow from within me fighting the drug still coursing through my veins. Gale felt it and pulled away, concern plain on her face.

"What is it?" She asked, no hint of disappointment, only worry. How could she show such concern for me? I'd begged her to save me, and in the process I'd potentially poisoned her. Granted it was my mum who did it, but it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't called her. My bottom lip trembled, I could feel my eyes growing wet.

"I-I-I'm so fucking sorry." I said eventually, pulling her in close. In almost any other situation I would be over the moon at the feeling of her massive tits against me, but not here.

"For what?" She asked, one of her hands stroking my hair. Why couldn't my own mum be like this? Why did I have to be born with such a fucked up body? My sperm messed with people's minds, and my self-control would go out of the window the moment I got an erection. Then I had held the truth from Gale, tricking her into growing bigger tits. While she wanted to get bigger now, I knew she would feel different if she knew everything.

"Everything." I said. She pulled back from me, a confused frown on her face, "I... I need to tell you a few things." I knew she had to be curious, but even so, she shook her head.

"Not here. Come on, let's go back to my place. You can tell me everything there." I wanted to cry. She was way too good for me. All the same, I nodded and we packed up my stuff. Soon, I was dressed, sitting in the passenger seat and we were heading to her apartment. We said nothing until we walked through the door of her apartment.

I could still smell the scent of her juices in the air. It was strong as well. I almost laughed, my mind turning to what I imagined her doing to make this place smell like that. But this wasn't the time to laugh. I sat on her couch, leaning forward, arms resting on my knees and my hands ready for my head to fall into their embrace. Gale put my bags down in her bedroom, clearly implying that I would sleeping there. I doubted she would let me after I was finished.

She sat down beside me, also leaning on her knees. I glanced at her, but only briefly. I couldn't bear to look her in the eye, not until I had told her everything.

"I'm gonna try and keep this short." I said, seeing her nod out of the corner of my eye. I took a deep, steadying breath and began:

"About a month ago, I found Doctor Blare. I was looking into people who knew how to make breasts grow without surgery, and she was the only one who seemed to have a way. Well, I met up with her and we sorted something out. You know I have a massive fetish for unrealistically large tits, but I don't want them for me. I wanted them for you." I explained, watching her in my peripheral vision to try and gauge her reactions. Her face was neutral, though I could faintly see muscles twitching. She was trying to hide her anger, I thought.

"So, I had her find a way into your doctor's clinic as a stand-in. The plan was for her to give you an injection, which would start it all. Evidently, it worked," I said, giving a slight gesture to her chest, "But I wanted more. So, I got her there again and she prescribed you some pills, which were made to work with the injection. That's why your tits grew even faster." I looked at her, tears in my eyes, "But they also fucked with your hormones, making you turn into a sex crazed state." I didn't take more than a second to continue.

"Then I realised just what a fucking mistake that was," I was struggling to keep my voice level, "So I made her give me something that would stop you from growing; Reducto." Finally, I smiled. It was a tight lipped grin, but a smile nonetheless, "And I, uh, I decided that if you were going to end with freakishly large breasts, then I'd... I'd join you. So I also got her to give me some natural growth pills, ones for my dick. Enough that would make it look like I was smuggling a baseball bat and a pair of soccer balls." I told her, seeing a smile on her face. It disappeared quickly though.

For so long, we sat in silence. I wanted her to say something, to try and get something out of her, but each time I opened my mouth, I would shut it. Silently, I prayed for someone, anyone, to send me some sort of divine words to make this all better. None came of course. I kept my head down, watching my hands as they struggled not to hug each other for comfort. My legs wanted to bounce up and down nervously, but I kept them planted. This wasn't the time for me to show how scared I am.

After several long minutes of silence, Gale broke it.

"Fae?" She asked, causing me to look up.

"Yeah?"

"Did Blare tell you what would happen if I took too many of either pill?" I shook my head, "Guess we'll have to find out." She said. I stared at her, watching as she leaned back into her couch. Was she mad? Was she shocked? Did she hate me? Was she ever going to vindicate the hurricane of emotions I felt?

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, the words just fell from my mouth. I immediately clamped my lips shut. Gale looked at me, a look of relaxation on her face.

"Nothing. What's done is done." She told me. I don't know what happened, but I exploded. A mixture of all I'd gone through for the past two years, and how much worse it had gotten in past weeks pushed me past my breaking point.

"Why won't you shout at me?! I'm the reason you had to miss work, I'm the reason you've got a giant rack, I'm the fucking reason you couldn't do anything but finger yourself for days straight! So why won't you fucking tell me I'm a horrible person?!" I all but screamed. I didn't care that I was in an apartment building, where the only thing separating my cries from the neighbours were just a set of thin walls. Gale looked at me for a while, her face an expressionless mask. Eventually, she stood.

I watched her step towards me. My breaths were coming fast and heavy. I needed someone to tell me what I'd done was wrong, that I was a shit person. She raised her hands and I shut my eyes, turning my head away. I wouldn't care if she slapped me a hundred times. She deserved to do that much.

But the blows never came. Instead, I was pulled forward, until I felt two soft pillows against me. What was she doing? Why was she doing this again? Didn't she get angry? No, I saw what she was like against my mum. So why didn't I get the same thing? Because she loved me? Even people who love each other fight, they kick and scream at each other. But they make it up later. Not right away.

"I love you." She said, "And just because I'm not showing it, doesn't mean I'm not angry. You're going to make this up to me later." She added, voice stern and commanding. I looked up at her, blinking the angry tears from my eyes. For the longest time, I stood there, frozen in her embrace. Until, finally, I hugged her back.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I sobbed, letting my tears of anger, love and the residual fear flow as they wanted. Gale didn't seem to mind it as I soaked her shirt. Her arms were around me, keeping me pressed tight against her body, those cushion-like mounds of hers seeming to envelop me in their own hug. If they got any bigger, they might be able to do just that, I thought with a small grin.

"Well, the fact that you're so cute. The way you blush. How we can make each other laugh. All the lengths you're willing to go to just to get what you want. And how you gave me a quote un-quote 'massive rack'." She told me, each one just making me laugh and blush the way she liked it.

"You're right, I'm too good for you." I joked, feeling her breasts jiggle with her laughter. Eventually, we pulled apart enough for me to look her in the eye. I took a deep breath, "Gale-" But I was cut off as she kissed me. For a moment I considered pulling away, but my body still raged with desire, so I reciprocated. She always tastes so good.

12