All Comments on 'Breathe Ch. 01'

by Crazydaze

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Thank You Sister

Well she certainly saved his ass from a miserable life. I hope you continue.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Wow, loved the intro to this story. I hope they cant stay away from each other and end up as a sibling couple and making grandbabies for the parentals. They just seem so in tune with each other and they are closer now than ever. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, very hot sister.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was that they swore they'd never do it or talk about it again, which means they thought it was wrong. Growing up I had a very hot sister and I don't think idea of fucking me ever entered her mind. But it sure entered mine. I'd have done her for sure. I don't like the idea of parents fucking their kids. Oedipus gouged his eyes out for balling his mother even though he didn't know that's who she was.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 3 years ago
good story

think his sister should move to where he is at!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
nice

please continue maybe have sis visit him after she has a bad break up and...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More tt

Hey should slowly be couple in the town of there choice

mring01mring01over 3 years ago

It might be a shame if brother and sister don't end up together. Could be the start of a great story series.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 3 years ago
Me or him?

Good story, but a couple of times you switched from first person to third, and then back.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

Definitely 5 stars and I hope they continue and can't keep this just a one night stand

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was good up until the sex scene. The buildup was good, but you took the sex scene wayyyy too fast. Slow it down a little, add some more realistic reluctance, and give some more details.

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 3 years ago

I agree that this story fell apart once the sex started. You did a great job setting up the scenario, lots of detail there to pull me into the story. And then disappointment. For something that was supposed to be a 1-night thing it should have been memorable with at least as much time spent on the sex as you spent on the buildup if not double. It wasn't quite as bad as just saying "and then they fucked all night" but it wasn't far off.

StilwaterStilwaterabout 3 years ago
Learn before writing

Pull out...snuggle...go at it again....guess what? He goes in loaded the second time. And the third...and the forth.

There's going to be residual sperm in the urethra....and those little guys are quite capable of completing their mission, given a second opportunity.

Those that didn't escape the urethra have a very short lifespan, and urinating between bouts brings the danger close to zero.

There's actually a word for people who don't understand this fairly simple concept?

Parents.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great start to a wonderful story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Freak babies of incest is a myth

abnormal babies of non related couples 4.9% of incest babies 5%. The abnormalitys are almost nothing mostly to severe, related or not.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, love it. AAAAAA+++++

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Ecstasy not extasy. Big spelling errors detract from the story. You have several throughout the story.

You needed an editor

4/5

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I'd like to read chapter 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazydaze@Crazydaze
I've been reading these for years. I finally decided to write some of my own, so I have a profile now!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Breathe Series Info