Breathe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived a little late, as the party always started July 4th by about noon. We got there at two pm, making an entrance I suppose. My parents had met Susan before as a guest of my sister, so at least it wasn't too awkward. I volunteered to help bring out food, as my dad grilled virtually every living creature for this meal. I made Susan a plate and one for me. She began to eat, suddenly stopping with her burger and looking at it. She reached in and found a mustard-coated ring, then looked wide-eyed at me.

"Oh, you found the prize! I guess you know what that means, you have to marry one of us. I was kinda hoping you'd pick me...."

She sat there with her mouth open for a moment. The rest of the family was noticing that something was amiss and were paying attention. "Susan Morris, would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me? I can't promise you the moon, but I can promise to never do anything to hurt you. I can promise to love you forever..."

The first person to make a noise was my sister. She let out a squeal, then Susan did too. She then slapped me in the back of the head! "David you jerk! You cost me five bucks! You were supposed to do this at Halloween or Christmas!"

She stood up, pulling a bill from her pocket and throwing it at my sister. "Sometimes I hate you when you're right all the time!" Then she twirled around and laid a kiss on me. "Sorry... I forgot to say 'yes' first! Yes, you fool, yes I will marry you!"

My mother was wiping her tears, Susan and Leigh were hugging, and I was sitting in a camping chair looking dumbstruck. My Dad came over, giving me a clap on the shoulders. "Son... I really think you might have it right this time."

We didn't want to wait too long, but one only gets so much vacation time. The wedding was planned for October, and it had to be in St. Louis as we didn't have much time off. We planned a late honeymoon in January the next year once the vacation cycle had reset. As soon as a two-bedroom opened up in our complex, we moved in together (that was August). It saved us both money. We put both names on the lease for a year, hoping that after that we could try to buy. I don't want to say we never fought about anything, but... we never really did. Minor disagreements, sure. We almost tried to find something to fight about and couldn't. We were in perfect synch with our wants and needs.

Two weeks before the wedding, she stopped having sex with me. She wanted to make it special, she said. I tried to tell her that blue balls aren't special, but she wasn't listening. Once my sister came to town four days before the wedding, she went to stay with her in her hotel room. Four hellish days. My best friend had returned from Afghanistan and was going to be there. Everything was coming up David...

The wedding was absolutely nothing like my first try. We kept it small and simple. We had our best friends and family there, and we didn't need two hundred others. There were no embarrassing moments for us. About two hours before the wedding, my sister did come into my room and kick everyone out. For a brief moment, I was scared. She gave me a hug, shedding a tear or two. "David... Love you, love her... I didn't think this would ever really happen, but... It's great. If you weren't my brother, I think I'd be jealous, y'know? Just... just treat her right. She's good, she'll treat you right. 'Kay?"

"You know I will, Leigh. Did you make any picture shows for this wedding?"

She smiled. "We did talk about it, but it seemed...not a good idea. I just... David, really, I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks, Leigh. Thanks for everything you've done for me."

"You did a lot for me too! I know I promised never to mention it again, but that night... I'll never forget it, David. You're a special guy."

"You'll always be special to me too... for that night and a host of other reasons."

She gave me a kiss and left, and I got married. We went back to our little apartment after the reception. We were a little drunk, but nothing too bad. She was still wearing her white lace dress as I carried her over the threshold. "So, David, are you ready for your wedding surprise yet?"

"I'm definitely ready for you!" I said as I put her down. She grinned wildly and handed me a small device with up and down buttons on it. I looked at it without understanding. She arched an eyebrow at me.

"Try turning it up."

I did. It seemed to be connected to her somehow, as she began to moan. I turned it back down and she gave me one of her sexy smirks. I looked at her, still a little confused. She reached behind her and the wedding dress collapsed to the floor, leaving her in a strapless bra and white underwear. She smiled and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom. She wordlessly took my clothes off, then jumped on the bed and spread her legs. Her white undies were crotchless! She held out her hand, inviting me to the bed. I slid inside and found out that she now had the remote control. I felt a vibration on my cock, and it was coming from inside her! I stopped and looked at her.

"David... I know not many girls are a virgin on their wedding day anymore and I am no exception. There is one thing, however, I've never done... and I want you to be the first. I've spent the last two weeks trying to stretch things out, and all day long, even while walking up the aisle, I had this fun little toy...in my ass. While I love feeling you in me, pretty much anywhere, this is uncharted territory. I want you to chart it!"

We had actually had a discussion about it earlier in the relationship, and she never said she wouldn't do it, just that she never had. I told her I had, but that it wasn't a deal-breaker for me. Now... she was offering. Who was I to say no?

I pulled her underwear off, taking her bra off as well. I slowly pulled the plug from her butt. Once it was out, she turned it up high so I could feel it vibrate. She told me to open the top drawer of the nightstand, and I found lube in it. I lubed myself, then used my fingers to lube her as well while putting a pillow under her butt. She was still gaping when I put myself at her rectum and pushed it. She began to moan immediately, clearly excited by what we were doing. We pounded away for a while before I finally couldn't take anymore and let a load loose in her bowels. She had been so excited she came when I first entered her, and several more times as I was pounding. We laid back, sweating and breathing hard.

"Make ya deal, David..."

"Sure..."

"Next anniversary, you get to do something new that you want... I get the even anniversaries, you get the odd ones."

"I'd be stupid to say no to that..."

"Don't you know it. Let's clean you up a bit then we can fuck the normal way... then maybe the other... then back... I'm gonna try to ruin you tonight!" She certainly did try.

We settled in to our married life. My parents loved her to death, like a second daughter. Her parents liked me, treating me well also. We went on our honeymoon in January, going to Oahu and playing in the surf. Maybe if we had spent more time outside it would have been more worth it, but I never regretted a second of it. Our first anniversary was approaching when my wife (my wife! How strange...) reminded me of our bargain. I had something in mind but wanted to surprise her as well. We had a short trip planned, just a quick trip to the Ozarks to get away for a while.

We were walking down a trail near Lake of the Ozarks, just enjoying our time together, and it was near lunch. We found a clearing, and I spread out a large blanket. After we ate, she began to clean up and I pulled her down to the blanket. "Your shorts are killing me, babe..."

"We can't, not here! Someone might see!"

"Well... that's kinda what the fun of it is. This is my year to pick, y'know...."

"I didn't know you were into public sex."

"I don't really know either... but I wanted to try it!"

I had her little shorts pulled aside and was almost finished before we heard voices. She tried scrambling up, but I held her for just the few more strokes I needed. She was on her knees getting up when the people rounded the corner of the trail. I was pulling up my shorts and buttoning them. We heard a few giggles as they walked by.

"David... that was sooo wrong. But... maybe we should try this again. I was sooo close to coming, and it was so exciting... Maybe we should start heading back. We have something to finish!"

We walked back and went to the hotel. In the elevator, she had my cock out almost before the doors closed. One floor below ours, the doors opened and a young couple started to laugh. "We'll wait for the next one!" the girl said. Susan never even looked up, just sucked harder. We made it to our room and spent the rest of the day in bed. After that, no place was off limits for us. Elevators, restaurants, once in a museum, even the zoo. It was a fun addition to our sexual repertoire.

It was almost nine months later that we were enjoying a calm weekend when her phone rang. She answered, and I quickly figured out it was Leigh. She disappeared for a few minutes, and when she came back she was smiling. "We get a visitor next week!"

"What time does Leigh show up?"

"How do you know it's her?"

"Lucky guess, I suppose. What's up?"

"She's looking to change jobs... she is interviewing here. I insisted she stay with us. You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all. Why does she suddenly want to move?"

"Bad breakup. Has she mentioned Eric to you?"

"Yeah..."

"She was in deep... then she found out he was married. She was the 'side chick' and never knew it. She needs a change."

"It's cool with me."

"She'll be here Wednesday night, we're picking her up at Lambert. We can tell her we're moving soon too!"

"We can drive by the house and show her. It should be ready in two weeks, at least that's what the told us."

The next Tuesday night, Susan and I were just finished with dinner. I was looking for something to do, and she came and sat by me on the couch.

"David... can we talk about something?"

"Sounds serious... nothing bad, I hope?"

"David... is it lying if you just don't tell someone something?"

"Well... If no one asks... probably not, unless it is something important to their relationship. I'm suddenly very nervous, Susan. What's up?"

"If it happened before we met, is it important?"

"Probably not, but please stop beating the bush to death!"

"Ok... David, you know your sister and I were roommates. We talked about everything. We know all each other's secrets... For instance, I know what you and her did the night after you disappeared from the Kimberley fiasco."

"Uhm... how long have you known?"

"Since before we met. So, as you can see, I don't have a problem with it. But... what you don't know, is... sometimes, between boyfriends, Leigh and I would... take the edge off each other."

"Wait... are you saying you and Leigh... had sex?"

"It was closer to making love, but yeah. We did. She's the only girl I ever did anything with, for full disclosure."

"I guess that means that we've both had sex with the same person, but we never discussed it. Other than that, I need to know something.... What's your point? It doesn't change anything for us, does it?"

"No... but if we get another guest you've had sex with before, I do kinda want to know. I'll do the same for you. I suppose that's what all this is about."

"Susan, that thing with me and Leigh.."

"I know it was a one-time thing. For what it's worth, she gave you an 'A'. She didn't tell me about it for a week or two, but... she needed that night just as much as you did, I think. You made her feel good about herself again."

"I won't be trying to do it again, if that's what you're worried about... but I give her an 'A' too. She helped me a lot that night. I just wish she could find someone, she really deserves that."

"Me too, me too. I give her an 'A' too. I promise nothing will happen while she's here too."

We picked her up on Wednesday. She was looking tired, she had gained a few pounds. She looked rough. I gave her a big hug and welcomed her to St. Louis, Susan doing the same. "Leigh, how've you been? We haven't seen you for a while!"

"Ugh... I just need to get away for a while. I... Look, David, I won't lie. Life sucks right now. I really don't want to talk about it now, but life is shit."

"Maybe we can help things." Susan said, "Maybe we can help you get your head right. When is your interview?"

"Not 'til Friday. I thought I needed tomorrow to get organized enough to have a shot at this job. It would be a promotion, and it would be away from... there."

"Away from Eric, you mean. It's ok, I told him. Let's get back to the apartment. We have a stop on the way back anyway."

I drove us out of the airport and on the way. I pulled into a housing development and finally to our new place. The outside was done, but the inside I knew was not ready. "How do you like that place, Leigh?"

"Looks nice, but why?"

"It'll be ours in a few weeks. Four bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms, three thousand square feet of debt!"

"Good for you two! With all that room, are you two gonna have kids?"

"Not yet, but it has been discussed. Y'know, if you get that job, you can stay here for a bit while you get on your feet."

"You don't have to do that!"

"No he doesn't, but I won't let you say no! Look, Leigh, it's been a long time since we've all seen each other. If you get that job, this isn't up for discussion. You will stay with us!"

"Susan... thank you. I will be pretty tight on cash if I do this. I wasn't going to ask, but I really would need the help."

We went home and I opened a bottle of wine. We only had a glass or two, as Susan and I had to work on Thursday. We put her in our guest bedroom, made sure she knew where everything was, and went to bed. Susan snuggled up to me and looked in my face. "David... she's really hurting. I feel so sorry for her."

"I know. She looks rough. I'm taking Friday off so I can be her driver, we will go out after that regardless. Let's take her out dancing, she usually likes that."

"Sounds like a plan. Be nice to her, she needs that right now."

"You know I will."

Thursday was a crappy day at work, and when I got home I was beat. I came in about fifteen minutes before Susan, usually, so when I came in I was surprised to smell food cooking. I went to the kitchen and found Leigh pulling a roast out of the oven. She was singing to a song on the radio, and I waited for her to put it down before I grabbed her from behind and hugged her. I was rewarded with an elbow to my gut and a scream as I fell to the floor.

"David! What the hell? I didn't know you were home! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

I was slowly getting to my feet. "Leigh, that was my fault. I shouldn't have surprised you, I guess. Calm down, I'm ok."

"David... I'm sorry I hurt you..." Then she broke down in tears.

I pulled her to me and held her tight. Her crying began to subside, and I pulled back and kissed her forehead. "I said it's ok... you made us dinner, you didn't have to do anything. I appreciate it, and I love you, so please, let this go." She kept quietly crying, so I held her some more. I heard the front door open and close, but I didn't say anything.

"I come home from work to find my husband hugging a strange woman in my kitchen! Wow! But, someone did make me dinner, so I guess that's a fair trade." Susan laughed as she spoke. When Leigh looked up at her through her teary eyes, her mood changed immediately. "Leigh, what happened? Are you ok?"

{Sniff} "Yeah, I guess. David surprised me and I gave him a kidney elbow. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, Susan."

"He looks fine... and you made dinner! How about we help you finish and eat, as soon as I get these damned heels off!"

She calmed down as we finished dinner. She told us the Eric saga as she ate, telling us how she had forwarded all the emails and pictures to his wife once she found out, along with a letter explaining how she didn't know and wouldn't have otherwise. Eric's life had imploded as a result, and since he was a bit higher up in the company, she was looking to move on rather quickly.

As the night wound down, we all had some wine again. I told Leigh that I was off on Friday, so I was taking her to her interview. She tried to decline, but I insisted. I asked her some of the more ridiculous interview questions I had been asked, making her laugh. "If you were a plant in a garden, what kind of plant would you be and why?" "If you were a tree, would you bear fruit?" Ugh. We all went to bed early, as Susan had work and Leigh had her interview. Susan hugged me in the bedroom. "You're making her laugh. Good for you. I knew I married a nice guy."

"I'm the lucky one in this, never forget. If the interview goes well, we can go out tomorrow night, how about that? She could use a drunken dance or two."

The interview did go well the next day, and she received an offer before she left the office. She asked for the weekend to decide, and they agreed. We went out, danced, drank, and generally acted like we were ten years younger. The next morning, we felt ten years older, however. By noon, we were finally human enough to clean up and get ready to do something else.

"Leigh, when do they want you to start?" Susan asked.

"I asked for four weeks since I have to move. They agreed, so... I'm 99% sure I'm taking the job. Are you still sure about me staying with you guys for a bit?"

"Sure... we only have two bedrooms worth of furniture anyway. You can have your choice, other than the master."

"Sounds good... I am only bringing the bedroom furniture anyway, the rest is pretty ratty. I have some good kitchen stuff, I'll bring that. I probably only need a small truck. I will need someone to drive, if anyone can get time off. If not, Mom and Dad might help."

"Give us the dates, we'll see what we can do."

Three weeks later, just as we finished moving into our new house, Leigh showed up with Mom and Dad. We unloaded the truck and got her set up in her room, went out for dinner with the parents, and left them in their hotel room as they were flying back tomorrow. That night, Leigh, Susan, and I had a few drinks and talked of what to expect. We let Leigh have the second full bathroom and settled on a few house rules, like if you cook, you clean. Leigh had a few days before she started, so she was going to explore a bit and get all of her things changed to a new state, like her car license and driver's license. She still seemed off, sad, so we vowed to take her out that weekend.

That weekend, we started having a few that afternoon before we went out. After a couple of shots, Susan looked at us and laughed. "What's so funny, Susan?" Leigh asked.

"Well.... Something just struck me. I'm sitting here in a room with two other people who've all had sex with each other!"

"S-Susan, what are you talking about?"

"Relax, Leigh, I told him already. He knows. He knows I know about him. Just chill!"

Everyone began to snicker and giggle. I looked at them both, wondering how I could have been so lucky to have bedded one of them, much less both. Leigh went from giggling to weeping, with Susan and I looking at each other.

"Leigh, what's wrong?"

"It's just that... everything's gone so wrong lately, then you two offer me a place to live, and there's a lot of baggage there, and Eric, and... fuck, everything!"

"Leigh, look, it's gonna get better. You're here with two people that love you, in a new city far away from Eric, and we were all literally laughing at the baggage just a second ago!"

"I know... I just need to decompress a bit, I suppose, before I start working and trying to live again. It's not that I'm not grateful for you letting me stay here, just that... well, you two are so goddamned happy sometimes. I feel like I missed that boat somewhere."