Breathe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Leigh... Don't worry, we can find somebody for you. Give this a chance, relax a bit. You just had a bad run, it was probably time for a change. C'mere..." Susan leaned over and gave Leigh a hug. "It's gonna be ok, sweetie... it's gonna be ok."

The days went on, Leigh started working and seemed to like her job. Susan and I took time to carefully "christen" each room in the house, almost getting caught a couple of times by Leigh. About a month before our anniversary, Susan pulled me into the bedroom early one night while Leigh was busy working in her room.

"David... I think I know what I want to try for our anniversary."

"Bondage? Bestiality? Maybe some joint necrophilia?"

"Be serious... maybe the bondage, but that isn't the point. How would you feel about... a... threesome?"

"For me, the determining factor would be who the third is. Honestly, I never want to see another guy naked, much less having sex with you."

"A woman. Definitely."

"Who could you pick that we could agree on?"

"Well... there's someone about twenty feet away that we've both already had sex with. She also needs some fun in her life, to be told she's pretty, to be desired. I haven't asked her about this, but I think she'd jump at the chance to get you again."

"Wow... never thought you'd go there, I guess. I kinda thought you were jealous of her, in a way. I... if you really want to, and she really wants to, I'm in. We all have to agree, though."

Susan shrieked and hugged me. "I knew you'd do it. Let me handle the details. Just... when things start happening, go with the flow. I don't know exactly when yet, but I think it'll be soon. This might be only a one-time thing... or not. We can play it by ear, 'kay?"

"You know I'll do almost anything for you, anything really. You'd never ask me to do something I couldn't handle. I love you more every day, y'know that?"

"Actually, I do. I feel the same about you... I know this is kinda more for her, but I have missed her touch now and then. I think we can keep you interested enough for an evening... so... are you perhaps feeling lonely tonight?"

"Oh yes... but there's this hot redhead here that I'm gonna try my luck with!"

Three days later it was Friday night. Susan had arranged for us to all go out dancing, and she was helping Leigh pick out an outfit. I was waiting on the couch when Susan walked out with a grin.

"Presenting the new and improved Leigh!"

Leigh came out of the bedroom with a blush spreading across her face. She was wearing a short black skirt, emphasizing her long legs, with a blowsy silk white top that hid and showed at the same time. She was clearly braless. I caught a glimpse of a garter at the bottom of her skirt.


"Leigh... you're... breathtaking! You're gonna make someone soo horny tonight!"

"Really... I still feel a bit fat. I know I'm not a model."

"But, really, you are smokin' hot tonight. I've always thought you were pretty, but right now... wow!"

Susan sat on the couch beside me, leaving room for Leigh on the other side. She winked at me, something she almost never does. Leigh sat down beside me, trying to keep her skirt from riding up her legs and only partially succeeding. "So, David, you really think I'm hot tonight?"

"God yes."

She looked nervously over at Susan, who nodded almost imperceptibly. "Let me see if you're lying." she said, and with that she put her hand on the crotch of my pants. I was sporting a semi already, but that made it stand up fully. "It appears that you are excited about something... I'm still not sure it's me though." She removed her hand and did something with her shirt, which opened up with a billow as she shrugged it off her shoulders. She was clearly nervous, shaking a little. She then put her hand back on my hard cock and stroked it. "You do seem more interested..."

I started to lose the ability to think logically. I growled a little and leaned over, chewing her nipples and squeezing her boobs. I felt a weight shift, noticing someone was chewing on the other tit that I wasn't using at the time. I leaned over and kissed Susan briefly, then went back to the tit.

"Stop!" Leigh looked at both of us as we looked up, surprised. "Alright, one thing... and I have to hear it from both of you. I'm not doing this if there is any chance it will hurt you guys, you guy's relationship. I have to hear it from you both."

"Leigh, we talked about this in the bedroom..."

"Not in front of David... so, talk."

"Leigh, I love you... you're my sister, and we've done this before. Susan and I have agreed, this is ok. Maybe just this once, I don't know. But tonight, I'm good."

Leigh looked at Susan expectantly. "Leigh... just like I told you before. We talked. I'm not getting jealous about this. I want this, he wants this, and I know you do to."

"So... how about we move to my bedroom? I have a king-sized bed and so far haven't shared it with anyone. You guys want to help me break it in?"

We all enthusiastically agreed and went to the bedroom. We took off our clothes and laid down. Leigh looked over at Susan. "Got any lube?"

She giggled and said, "Be right back!"

She was back in a flash, and Leigh rolled over and looked at me, handing me the lube. "I think you know what to do..."

I lubed her up slowly with my fingers as she was kissing Susan. Once I got three fingers in, I slapped her butt to let her know she was ready. Susan took over at that point.

"David, lie back on the bed... Ok, now, Leigh, get up on him, reverse. I'm gonna eat that clam while you get your ass reamed!"

Leigh settled slowly on my cock as Susan moved in front of her. She perched above me a few inches as I was started inside. I began to buck up as Susan began to lick. Every once in a while, I would get a lick too! While the position proved to be difficult, the excitement of the situation made us all come rather quickly. I was almost there when Leigh's thighs began to quiver and she collapsed on me. This put me over the edge, and I began to fill her ass. Susan kept her fingers in Leigh until she literally kicked her away.

"Oh... my... you... guys... I needed that!" Leigh was huffing and puffing as she rolled off of me and fell to the side. "I get to taste Susan next!"

"I have an idea... since you're already laying there..." I said, rolling on top of her. I looked at Susan. "You've been called, climb aboard!"

We managed to get into position and I slid into my sister. Tight, like I remembered, but this time was different. Probably because my wife was seated on her face in front of me! I gave her a kiss and sucked a nipple when I could reach it. I knew what my sister wanted and began to pound her hard. I saw Susan begin to make 'the face' and moan in an all-to-familiar way, and as she began to come my sister did too. When she came, she clenched me on the inside and I began to come again, filling her with my come. I rolled over, spent for a few minutes.

Susan climbed off and immediately got between my sister's thighs, tasting us together. My sister, just off of one orgasm, came fairly quickly. When my sister pulled up, she climbed over Leigh and kissed her. "Girl, you have to try that... once he recovers!"

The sight of that helped quite a bit. I looked at my wife, red hair a wild halo around her face, and pulled her into a kiss. I tasted our sweetness on her as I rolled her over on the bed. I was getting hard, so I played with her breasts for a moment. That helped, and my sister was moving to her face as I put myself inside of her. I could tell by her movements that she wanted it hard and fast, and while my back was beginning to ache I began to try to please her the best I could. I lasted quite a while this time, watching my sister come twice and my wife come three times before I lost control. I knew this was probably it for me as I let go inside my wife, but I didn't really care.

My sister immediately moved me out of the way and went down on my wife. I watched for a second, then began to kiss my sister's ass as it was in my face. I began to finger her, using the tried-and-true two-in-the-pink-one-in-the-stink method. My wife came first, but my sister was only a few seconds behind. We all lay back on the bed, breathing hard. My sister rolled over and kissed my wife, then rolled the other way and kissed me. "Thank you both..."

"It isn't like we didn't enjoy it!" Susan said. "David, you're good at oral, but there's something different about how a woman does it. Leigh... you are amazing. I'll always remember this day."

"Me too!" I said, "Two women who I love, together. This was beyond anything I ever dreamed."

Leigh giggled. "So... hope I passed the audition!" Both women turned and looked at me expectantly.

"So... exactly what is the question before I answer it?"

"David, sometimes you can be sooo dense! What me and your sister want to know is are we doing this again?"

"Put me on the spot, you two did... Ok, these are my thoughts. Leigh, love you. Sometimes I'm going to want to spend time with my wife and nobody else. That doesn't mean I don't want to do this again though. Susan, can this work for you as a 'sometimes' thing?"

"Works for me, and I agree with you. We need our time, but sometimes we can have 'all of us' time."

"Are you two negotiating without me?"

"God no, Leigh. What do you want?"

"Actually, so far what you guys are talking about works for me... but... maybe later, down the line, maybe I can get some alone time with you too? With Susan too? I don't want to cause trouble, so you two have to talk about that alone. Even if we don't do it soon, just keep it in the back of your mind, 'kay?"

Susan gave her a quick kiss. "We'll talk. We promise we won't let this cause us any problems, so don't worry your head about that. David and me are solid, we talk. And we both love you, Leigh."

And with that, we became a "thing". We would do things as a group, and when we got special permission we would do things as a couple. It was actually pretty easy. Leigh began to feel better, taking more care of herself and losing her extra few pounds. She joined a gym, toning up, and ate better.

One of the other things that Susan I discussed became a thing as well. Two months later, I came home and she was home early. She had a big smile and a small outfit, so I figured we were going to have some 'us' time.

"Hey, David, glad you're home. We need to talk."

Now that phrase always put a feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach. This time was no different. She saw my face fall and quickly moved my way, gripping me in a hug.

"Don't look like that! Stop! I... just wanted to tell you we're going to have to add another person to our little group..."

"Uhh... do I get any say in this?!"

"Not really, since it's all your fault."

"What the hell did I do?"

"Well, since you want to act mad, it is your fault I'm pregnant!" Her eyes were flashing fire now. I knew I had angered her, but it was also her fault for how she put it.

"So... are we adding a boy or a girl?" I smiled at her, trying to ease her anger.

"How the hell do I know yet... I'm five weeks!"

I knelt down and kissed her belly. "Welcome to our weird little family, you androgenous child. Hope I don't poke your eyes out, but I'm planning on having sex with your mom until the contractions start. Just an early warning." I looked up and her eyes softened. I stood up and she hugged me and I squeezed her back. "Hey, mama. We're gonna be parents!"

She began to cry and kissed me. "You're gonna be a great daddy. But you can't poke their eyes out!"

"I can try..."

"Asshole."

"Yep."

Things changed a little. We didn't go out and party too much since she couldn't drink. As she got bigger, positions became a bit more inventive, especially when all three of us got together. My sister would rub her belly and get a wistful look from time-to-time. She wanted to move, but we convinced her that we would need help with the baby so she stayed. As Susan grew, she began to feel less sexy, so both my sister and I took extra effort to make her feel beautiful.

We went out and bought baby furniture and once it was late enough, the doctor let us know it was a girl. I was so happy! Her pregnancy went basically without a hitch. Everything was fine and normal, and one morning at three a.m. I was pushed awake.

"Get up. My water broke. It's time."

We had everything ready, and I quickly woke up Leigh to come with us. We all went to the hospital and her doctor showed up at about 4. She was in the birthing room about 10 am, I was holding her hand as she pushed. The doctor was noting something about her blood pressure when out she came, and they quickly cut the cord. Suddenly, the mood in the room changed. One of the nurses was leading me out of the room, I didn't know why. I called out "I love you!" as I left. The nurse was saying that everything was going to be fine, but there was some bleeding. The baby was taken to be checked, and I was alone with Leigh in the waiting room. Forty minutes later, the doctor came out and sat beside me.

"David... she had a lot of bleeding. It happens sometimes, usually we can get it under control. David... this time we couldn't. I tried, but I couldn't save her. David, she's gone."

And with that, my entire world went black.