Breathe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good Dad..."

Susan and Leigh had been talking quietly while James and I talked. Susan looked at me, a tear running down her face. "Dad..."

"What, Susie-Q?"

"Dad... Mama told me it was right. Mama told me to do it, and I ignored her. I ignored her for years. Mama told me... she told me if we did, she would leave, and I didn't want to lose her. Dad... I haven't talked to her in years. I miss her. I'm sorry, Dad. I wanted her and him, and I can't have both, I guess, but... she's been there my whole life. She almost never told me what to do, just what not to do. She was always right, even when I did it anyway she never was mad. I don't know what not to do anymore, Dad. I... I need that. I need that help."

"Susie-Q, you don't need help... I'm pretty sure she knows that too. She gave you all the wisdom she could. She's still there, she's just that little voice in your head. You... you got more than most people ever get. I got more than I deserved, she was perfect to me. I miss her every day, all the time. Susan, breathe. Just breathe. Everything's going to be ok."

"Mama always said that... just breathe."

"She was a smart lady. Remember all her advice, you'll be fine."

I haven't decided on a chapter 4 or not. I don't know if I need to follow these kids or just let them live their lives.


12