Breathless Anticipation Pt. 06

Story Info
The couple finally part ways but not before one last morning.
4.4k words
4.5
4.2k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick woke up at 7am on Sunday morning, noticing that his penis had woken up before him. Always a "victim" of morning wood, he at least was in a situation that might be more pleasurable than taking matters into his own hand.

He rolled over and put his arm around Jenny, the woman he had been in love with for years and had finally met up with for a weekend of torrid sex. That weekend had taken him to place that he couldn't have anticipated and he was not looking forward to parting later that day.

As he closed the physical gap with Jenny, he felt his hard cock nestle between her naked thighs. He cupped her breast with his hand and felt her stir at his touch. "Morning," he whispered into her ear. He could feel her shiver a bit at the sound of his soft, deep voice so close to her and saw the goosebumps rise on the back of her neck.

Through her waking fog, Jenny heard Rick's voice and her body responded immediately. She could feel the tingling in her pussy and her nipples harden. Lying on her side, Jenny started gyrating her hips and felt Rick's hard cock rub her pussy as she moved. She felt the smoothness of his skin on hers and that smoothness soon turned to the incredible feeling of slick wetness as they both started to emit their natural lubrication.

Rick played with her nipple as he rocked his hips with hers, his cock between Jenny's legs, starting to slide closer and closer to her wet pussy that was beginning to open for him. He moved his free hand to the other breast, feeling her hard nipple and gently rolling it between his fingers and thumb. Jenny's breathing quickened and that just turned him on more.

Rick gave in to his animalistic need to be inside her, reaching down between them to position his cock at an angle that would penetrate her wet pussy. He braced himself and pushed his throbbing cock into her. She gasped as he passed her threshold and closed her eyes as he started to slowly push in and out, only penetrating an inch or two at first.

Rick moved his free hand around her to stomach, holding her in place with his strong arm while his hips guided his cock in and out. The slickness between them amplified the feelings of pleasure as his hand roamed to her clit and started to rub it in circles.

He took a moment to commit this sight to his memory, admiring the look of pleasure on her face, the curve of her hips next to him, the view of her breasts as they moved erotically with each thrust. He continued to rub her clit in circles and broke up the rhythm, putting the nub between two of his fingers and pulsing them open and closed with her clit between them. He continued to fuck her but wanted to get deeper.

Rick pulled out and got up onto his knees on the bed. He had her lie on her back, opened her legs and kneeled between them. His hard cock was wet with their combined juices as he stroked it a few times, wiping the excess wetness on his thigh. Jenny wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him closer, causing him to lose his balance and he toppled onto her.

"That's one way to get me here," he said.

"Put that amazing cock back inside me," she told him.

He sat back on his knees again, with her legs still wrapped around him and took his throbbing cock in his hand, guiding it back into her warm pussy. Once inside, he removed his hand and pushed his cock all the way, feeling her heat and slickness and all of the pleasure that went along with it. He reached up to hold both of her breasts in his hands, rubbing the nipples as he thrust in and out of her pussy. He fucked her slowly at first, enjoying the sensations as much as possible.

Jenny looked like she was enjoying herself too and they looked into each others' eyes as he kept his rhythm slow. He pushed as deeply as he could on one such thrust and she gasped. "Just fuck me hard, Rick, fuck me hard," she said.

He complied immediately, increasing the rhythm and depth. He bent over her, resting his weight on his elbows with his head just to the side of hers, pistoning his hips up and down with his thick, hard cock sliding in and out at an ever increasing tempo.

She started to breathe harder and harder, emitting gentle moans that began to crescendo. "Yes, Rick, yes," she gasped as he kept fucking her. She began to cum, trembling slightly as he kept fucking her. She wrapped her arms around him, and pulled him as close as she could with her legs, still clasped around his back. The spasming of her pussy triggered Rick's orgasm and he began to cum, his vision going white and mind going blank. At that moment, he felt that they were one in mind, body and spirit, as it they were the only two people in existence.

Rick collapsed on top of Jenny, her limbs still wrapped around him, his cheek next to hers. "Stay there," she said. "I want you to stay inside me." Her voice betrayed a quiver that he hadn't heard before. He could feel the wetness spreading on his cheek and realized that she was crying.

He kissed her gently on the cheeks, moving closer to her mouth. She kissed him back hungrily while he stroked her hair. When they finally broke the kiss, he rolled over onto his back and she turned to put her arm around him, wrapping her leg around his and snuggling her face into his chest.

"Sorry, I'm such a mess," she paused. "Emotionally, that is."

He stroked her hair again. "Don't apologize, Jenny. We both knew today was going to be hard."

"That's what she said," Jenny interrupted him, breaking the tension with a joke, giving his softening cock a squeeze.

Rick smiled and kissed her forehead. Another reason that he loved Jenny was her often dirty sense of humor. "What I meant to say," he continued, "was that I was dreading today. I don't want to leave either." He paused, gathering the courage to say what they both had been avoiding. "I love you, Jenny. I think I always have. When I think of going back to my wife . . . I don't know . . . I just can't breathe when I think of leaving you."

She hugged him harder and the tears flowed again, for both of them. After a few minutes, Jenny said, "I love you too, Rick. I want to be with you too, but I can never ask you to leave her."

"I know, Jenny. All I need to know is that you want to be with me and you're willing to give us a try. If you feel the same way that I do, I'll find a way."

"I would like that. I don't want this to end."

"Well, ok." He held her closely, his arms wrapped around her. He kissed her again, deeply, feeling her nipples harden against his chest. Her hand wandered down to his cock and she felt it start to rise to the occasion yet again. In her mind, she was pretty amazed. She had never had this much sex in a weekend and couldn't believe how much she needed him inside her again and again.

Jenny continued to kiss Rick, their tongues dancing in their conjoined mouths, while she rubbed his cock, using the juices already there from their previous lovemaking. She twisted her hand around his hard cock, loving the feel of its thickness.

She turned her full attention to his hard dick now, repositioning herself to suck it. She licked around the tip before sucking the bulbous head into her mouth and sucking on it like a lollipop. She took his cock deeper and swirled her tongued around it as she sucked and started bob her head up and down on it. He pulled her hair to the side so he could watch her in action and it was driving him wild. The sight of the woman he loved so much worshipping his cock made him harder than he had ever been.

She kept bobbing her head up and down, looking Rick in the eyes as she did, reveling in the look of pleasure on his face. She tried to take more and more of him in her mouth but could only get about three-quarters of the way down, mostly because of the girth, but she loved that she couldn't deep throat him. Her husband's cock (well, soon-to-be-ex husband's cock) was not as big and she hadn't realized how much she wanted something bigger until she had seen Rick's cock in video chat a year before.

Jenny continued to suck Rick's cock, holding the base with one hand while the other reached down to her clit and rubbed in circles while she gave him her best blowjob. As much as she wanted to strictly pleasure her man, her pussy was craving that cock as much as her mouth and she sat up, letting the cool air of the room wash over his slick penis.

Rick watched Jenny sit up and admired the little jiggle of her breasts as she did so. He looked in her eyes and knew what that look meant. She needed him inside her. He pushed his legs together so she could straddle him and held his dick by the base as she slowly lowered herself over him.

Jenny looked in his eyes as she felt the slick head of his cock slowly push open her lips, spreading them and sliding into her pussy. The pleasure seemed heightened as she gradually allowed her weight to fall on his hips, his cock entering her deeper and deeper. She leaned back a bit, savoring the feeling of being filled. He pulled himself up from his horizontal position, wrapping his arms around her while she lifted her legs, one at a time, wrapping them around his rear.

They moved slowly together, wrapped up in each other, breathing as one. He kissed her neck as they ground their hips together and he felt closer to her than he ever had.

After a couple of minutes, it was as if they both decided they needed to fuck good and hard and he lay back down, putting his feet flat on the bed to provide some leverage. He held her hips, again, able to admire her body, and pushed up from his hips, lifting them off the bed and her with them. Her eyes rolled back and closed as she gasped, feeling how deeply his cock was inside her. He gently brought his hips back to the bed and started to lift them again and again as she positioned herself slightly above him to allow his cock to slide in and out of her pussy on each thrust.

He held her hips as he fucked her with no mercy and she put her arms on either side of his head and leaned down to kiss him. He moved his hands to her breasts, holding them as he hammered his cock in and out of her. She leaned back, balancing with her arms behind her on his legs as he kept up the pace. Every thrust seemed to bring out new pleasures as her body shook every time his cock plunged into her. Closer and closer she got, the bed banging the wall every time he hammered his cock into her and she started to moan as his cock hit the exact right spot every time.

Her climax hit her hard, and she lost her breath, gasping as each wave of pleasure overtook her. Her legs and arms gave out and she fell backwards, his cock popping out and bouncing back to its upright position.

He brought his legs under him, and rushed to her side. "Jenny, are you ok?" he asked, kissing her forhead.

Her head had cleared just enough to enable her to sound lucid when she responded, "Shit, yeah. I'm ok." She laughed, still trying to catch her breath, "That's never happened before."

Rick smiled back at her and said, "You're welcome."

Jenny gave him a playful swat as he kissed her again. "I think I need to eat something. Then I owe you a blackout-inducing orgasm." She slowly moved to the edge of the bed, pausing as she sat up, "Headrush," she said. She went over to her purse to grab some cookies that she always kept there. Usually for her kids, but she'd sometimes sneak one or two for herself. She washed it down with some water as she saw Rick sit up. She couldn't help herself but watch his cock as it reluctantly shrank to its flaccid state. She couldn't believe what this man did to her both physically and emotionally.

He sat next to her and put his arm around her, kissing her neck. "So, we go to the diner across the street? Or order room service?" he asked.

She thought a moment. Her legs were still shaking and that made staying put seem like the better option, but room service would take forever. Going to the diner, on the other hand, would force her to put on clothes but would make her walk a little bit, getting a bit more control of her legs, and the service would likely be much faster.

"Let's take a bit of a walk," she said, carefully standing up. She picked up her bra and put it on, then grabbed her "daily-wear" dress and threw it over her head, straightening it out. She then went to the washroom and brushed her hair, putting on a light coat of makeup and sprayed some perfume on to cover the scent of their sex.

"What's taking you so long, lazy bones?" she asked. Rick was had just put on his underwear and was pulling a tshirt on over his head. He loved that Jenny was able to get herself together to go out so quickly. His wife would have taken half an hour before she was ready to go, all while his stomach rumbled. He stepped into his jeans, put on some socks and got his shoes on, grabbing his coat and held the door for Jenny.

They walked to the elevator and waited, holding hands. This time, riding down, they held each other, not speaking despite being the only passengers. They walked hand-in-hand through the lobby and out the door. They turned right, went to the corner and crossed one street and then the other to get to the Silhouette Diner.

They went in and sat and ordered simple things that could be quickly prepared. Eggs, pancakes, toast, juice and coffee. They sat on the same side of the booth and held hands. He would occasionally touch her thigh and whisper in her ear. She would do the same. They finished eating and Rick paid the bill and they went back to the hotel. Walking in silence, they were both thinking about their inevitable parting.

It was now about 9:30am and their checkout time was at noon, with Rick's flight at 4pm. He had an hour-and-a-half drive back to the airport to return the rental car as well. Jenny had about a two hour drive back home and she was dreading the loneliness of it.

They crossed the threshold of their room, closed the door and Rick turned to face Jenny, holding her in his arms as they rocked back and forth. They kissed gently and more tears flowed but Jenny broke the embrace and led him to the armchair in the corner of the room. She sat him down and pulled off his shoes and socks, then unbuckled his jeans, unzipping them, and pulling them off, along with his boxer-briefs, as he lifted his hips off the chair.

She kissed him deeply, balancing herself on his thighs, with her legs straddling his. He craned his neck up to meet her mouth with his and they kissed as deeply and as passionately as ever. She reached down to pull off his shirt, standing while bending over and maintaining her kiss as much as possible. The she began kissing down the center of his chest. She worked her way down, backing up as she went until she reached his already-hard cock.

She kneeled down, looking up at him as she took the base of his cock in her hand, the other on his knee. She looked from his engorged penis up to his eyes, trying to create an indelible memory of this moment, ready to please the man she loved, a memory that would have to carry her until the next time they met, whenever that might be.

She swirled her tongue around the head, enjoying the taste of the two of them. Neither had showered since they had broken off their earlier fuck and she was enjoying that scent as she licked his cock. She started to suck it deeper into her mouth and after a few insertions, she moved down further to the base, licking around it with the shaft in one hand and his balls in the other. She sucked one ball into her mouth, hearing him gasp at the unexpected action. One hand went down under her dress and found her pussy dripping wet and she rubbed her clit, her eyes half closing with the pleasure.

She returned her attention to his shaft, gobbling as much as she could and started bob her head up and down on it. She looked up and saw his head back and eyes closed. She smiled to herself, happy that she could give him such pleasure but her pussy was hungrier than ever.

She broke the liplock on his raging dick and stood. His head jerked back to its regular position and his eyes opened, watching her intently. She started swaying side to side and grabbed the hem of her dress, pulling it seductively up over her head. Her bare pussy was revealed, trimmed wisps of hair covering it as she pulled the dress higher. Then her stomach, then her bra and finally the dress was completely over her head. Still swaying as if dancing to music only in her head, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She let the straps fall over her shoulders and held it in place with one hand. She slowly pulled the material away from her breasts, gradually exposing them. Her nipples were erect as she stepped closer to her man, one step, then another, slowly closing the distance between the two of them.

He stood up and closed the gap in one step, kissing her hard, his tongue probing her mouth as his cock pressed against her stomach. He grabbed her ass in both hands, backed her up against the wall and lifted her. Balanced against the wall, she crossed her legs behind his back while he supported her ass with his hands. As he angled his hips this way and that way, his cock found its way into her slick pussy, sliding in all the way. He pulled her away from the wall, her legs still wrapped around his hips while her arms were around his neck. He flexed his knees and started to bounce her up and down and, with all her weight coming down on his cock with each bounce, her breath started to get ragged again. She cried out, "oh my god!" as he kept bouncing her on his hard cock and she started to see stars again.

He moved back to the bed, still carrying her and sat down on the edge. She supported her legs on the bed and leaned back a bit for a different angle, putting her hands on his knees. Now she could start to move her hips and grind against him a little bit. He was still supporting her with his strong hands behind her back but now they both could concentrate on their pleasure a little more.

She ground her hips into his and then started to buck them up and down. She could tell by his breathing that he was enjoying it but she started to think that he needed a position that was a bit more stable to really enjoy the fucking.

She pulled herself up close to him and he responded by licking and sucking on her nipples when she brought them close to his mouth. While he licked her breasts, she positioned her legs on the ground and stood. She lay down on the bed, her legs hanging off the edge. While she found her spot on the bed, he stood, turned around and grabbed an ankle in each hand, positioning his cock at her pussy from a standing position, putting her ankles on his shoulders.

He made her tremble in anticipation, sliding his cock into her slowly. He bent forward at the waist and her legs angling back towards her head as his cock entered her further and further. He outstretched his hands to meet hers and they clasped fingers as he bottomed out inside her. He pulled out quickly and slowly pushed back in. Out again quickly and back in a little faster in this time as he started to pick up the pace.

He continued to increase his speed as she started to whimper, building to a crescendo. He could hear the slapping sound of each stroke as his flesh slapped hers. His balls were banging against her ass and he reached down to hold her breasts as he pounded her. Her eyes were closed in pleasure as he continued to fuck her hard.

He stopped suddenly, catching his breath. He was feeling his orgasm rise and wanted to draw things out. She opened her eyes and, breathing heavily, said, "Why did you stop?"

"I don't want to cum yet. I want this to last."

"You're close?" she asked.

"Yeah, pretty close," he replied.

"Good," she said as she sat up, pulling her pussy away from his hard, glistening cock. "Lie down," she told him.

He complied, lying down with his cock pointing to the ceiling. She crouched on all fours with her mouth ready to finish him off. She clamped onto the base of his penis with her hand and started rubbing it. Soon, her mouth joined her hand as she worked his dick up and down with both her mouth and hand moving together.

12