Breathless Anticipation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel his cum rising. He muttered, "Oh fuck. Mmmm. Keep doing that, Jenny. Just like that. Oh my god, Jenny, I'm cumming!"

With that warning, Jenny looked up at him and they locked eyes. She kept eye contact as his cock started to spasm, shooting waves of cum into her mouth, which was still locked onto his cock. He had to roll his eyes back for a moment, the pleasure was so intense from cumming in her mouth, but returned his attention to the beautiful woman attached to his dick.

Her green eyes stared at him as she swallowed his cum. "Yummy," she said and then licked his cock some more, making sure she had every drop. Another drop oozed out of the tip of his dick and she licked it off, making sure he was watching her talented tongue erotically scoop it from his penis. She gave his cock one final kiss and moved up on the bed to lie beside him.

He kissed her deeply and said, "You are fucking amazing, Jenny. And an amazing fuck."

She lay her head on his chest and put her arms around him. "And you, good Rick, did not disappoint. Not at all." She kissed his chest. "I'm going to dream about that cock." She made a purring sound that he hadn't heard before and stroked the side of her face with one arm around her.

He closed his eyes, relaxing fully for the first time in a while and drifted off into sleep. His leg jerked as he began to drift off, kicking Jenny in the shin and her "Ow!" exclamation snapped him back awake. "Asshole," she said, slapping him lightly with a smile on her face. He smiled back and held her tighter. Now in a state of full consciousness, he looked over at his phone and realized that there wasn't a lot of time before they had to check out.

"Shit, it's 11," he said.

"Shit," she replied. "Shower?"

"Shower."

They got up from the bed, still naked, and went to the bathroom. He turned on the water and they held each other while waiting for the stream to warm up. They entered the tub and lathered each other, taking time to linger with their hands on each other's body.

They stepped out of the shower and dried each other off before parting to dress and Jenny put on a light layer of makeup. They packed, occasionally stopping to hold each other, kissing gently before returning to their task.

Satisfied that the room was empty of their personal belongings, they held hands, exiting the room and walking slowly to the elevator. Rick pressed the "down" button and she put her head on his shoulder while they waited. The bell rang and they stepped inside, again holding each other, kissing gently in the quiet solitude of the elevator chamber.

They rode down to the parking garage level and Rick walked Jenny to her car. She popped the trunk and he hoisted her bag into it, shut it and kneeled down to the driver's side and she rolled down the window.

"Jenny, we'll make this work," he said. "I can't bear not seeing you again." He wiped a tear from her cheek and leaned in to kiss her one more time.

They broke the kiss and Jenny replied, "Don't make me wait too long."

"I won't. I can't wait either."

He stood and stepped back from her car as she rolled up the window, put it into gear and drove out. He felt a lump in throat as he turned and walked to his rental, knowing it was going to be a long trip home, and an even longer one to get back to the feeling he had with his love.

12