Bred by a Perfect Daddy Cock

Story Info
My second time with Daddy ends with my pussy full of his cum.
5.6k words
4.79
64.8k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
btmboi335
btmboi335
95 Followers

This is the story of my second Big encounter with Mike, the older Daddy I met online with that absolutely amazing dick. As you can hopefully tell from the title and description, Mike bred my barely broken in boi pussy pretty quickly after I met him. I mean, come on. I'm a slut. So, the world should know I didn't let him do it, I begged him for it! It was spur of the moment, dumb, risky, and irresponsible... but also insanely hot!

I also learned more about Daddy's videos and the reason why he had them. It's the first glimpse into a world every sissy should fantasize about. I'll start pretty much right where I left off the last story to get into it!

It had been a month since I had been really fucked by Daddy. He could only meet on certain days and we just couldn't make it work for a big thing. But I was sucking him off, daily it seemed. The first week, I think I missed a day or two. The next I was horny and got to see him every day. But then we had tapered off to just once the third week.

I couldn't stand it, I needed to be fucked. Like, I knew what pleasure was now, I had confirmed to myself I was a little slut for Daddy, and I couldn't go without him. I was so horny, I started jerking off again. I went wild. Sometimes five sessions a night. I limited myself to only pictures of Daddy's dick for material because his dick and thinking about how thick it felt inside me got me hard as a rock.

We sexted a few times, and he always sent me more pictures of his cock when I asked. He made me ask, he knew it made me horny. I sent him pics of my ass and pussy, but I knew I couldn't compete with his gorgeous manhood's effect.

I started swallowing my cum every single time that week to practice, satisfying my cravings for a while. Then I bought myself lingerie to play in and take pictures for Daddy. I even sent him a closeup video of my pussy sliding onto a big dildo.

I watched hours of sissy hypnosis, telling myself it was to get ready for Daddy, but in reality, I was just horny and liked it. I became truly obsessed with the idea of Daddy breeding me, and watched these three sissy videos countless times, where the video commands you to cum as a big cock unloads inside a sissy on screen. Yeah, I have a bit of a breeding fetish. But I wanted to be safe and wait until I knew him better. Yeah, yeah, I had his dick in multiple holes already, but still.

One night, I was horny and a little high, sexting Daddy. He told me he really wanted to see me, and I started to feel like playing with his cock in person. Then he got me. Daddy sent me the same two original videos of the boys sucking his cock. I don't think I had told him the power the videos held over me, but maybe he had picked it up somehow? I took a huge hit from my bong, and became extremely high and incredibly horny. My hands shaking, I played the videos.

The second the first started playing, I texted Daddy that I was on my way over. The competitive sissy boi lust had consumed me yet again. I wanted to be Daddy's best slut, those other bois didn't worship Daddy like I would. Daddy told me he was ready and waiting, and sent a picture of his cock head glistening with precum. My mouth began to water, and I licked my lips. Sometimes, I need a visual reminder.

Needing to quickly clean myself up to get fucked, I ran to my dorm bathroom. I was still shaven, but needed to do a once-over. After showering and prepping myself, I fingered some lube into my pussy to get ready. It felt so good having my pussy stretched, but Daddy's cock was what I really needed. I put on panties, my skinny jeans, and a girls Vampire Weekend tee. In my bag, I put my vape pen and some lingerie, just in case.

What's fun about lingerie, is once you have it, you know you're gonna use it. I put on some lip gloss, but nothing else. Checking myself out in the mirror, I looked so cute, like an innocent college girl.

I drove like a complete nymphomaniac with only Daddy's massive cock in my thoughts. I hate to admit it, but I was not really paying attention to the road. I had no concern for the safety of anyone else or even myself. My little cock strained against my panties, leaking pre-cum in anticipation. I had to have Daddy's cock and cum, NOW! His incredible dick had thrown my whole mind out of sorts. My biological imperatives had disappeared and were replaced by his cock.

I pulled up in front of his large house and ran to the door. He opened it smiling. God, he somehow got more handsome since the last time I'd seen him! He'd grown out a goatee that made him look so fucking sexy. You can imagine how fast I jumped him as he let me in. He pulled me in for a passionate kiss, his tongue dancing with mine, as I felt his body's authority ease every tension in me. Daddy's strength made me weightless.

He thrust himself against me to press his groin against mine, to feel his manhood grow against my femininity. Blood slowly surged into his thick cock's head which swelled against my crotch. His cockhead alone was bigger than my dick! My pussy twitched at the thought and I felt my panties become wet. Hormones rushed through me and I began to melt further into my submissive role.

I peeled off him, just to get a full look at him. I bent down and I traced my finger along his shaft. Warm and thick, I groaned as I reached the tip. Daddy laughed as I pawed at his manhood through his jeans. I was such a thirsty sissy slut!

"Damn, it's been a few weeks, you need my cock that bad?"

I just moaned and whimpered. Why wouldn't he let me take his pants off?

"Stand up, we're going to get a drink."

What? Outside? In public? He must have seen the panic flash on my face.

"Relax, it's my buddy's dive bar just down the road. No one will recognize you. Don't worry about it."

His deep voice and confident assurance instantly had a calming effect on me. I put my coat back on. He leaned in close to my ear.

"Then when we get back, we'll have some fun," he growled as he spanked my ass.

I groaned and looked up, to try to meet his gaze, but he just stared at my ass. His focus was intense and wild; his hungry eyes, undressing me, sent shivers down my spine. My jeans were tight, which evidently let my shapely butt shine, so I made a mental note to wear them around Daddy. I giggled. Maybe I could make my butt do to Daddy what his cock does to me! It'd at least even the playing field.

"Does my butt distract you, Daddy?" I asked while wiggling it for him.

Daddy came back to reality, shook his head, and just laughed to himself while walking out the door. I followed, skipping along as we went. I liked that I felt comfortable enough around Daddy to be silly and girly. His overwhelming masculinity made it instinctual.

When he let me catch up, I held his big, hairy arm and placed my head on his shoulder. Daddy's muscles were so nice to lean against. I sighed, content. I felt so comfortable with him, my submissiveness to him complete. And to be honest, it made me horny getting to show off in public that I was Daddy's plaything.

We walked past some houses until we reached the corner where the bar stood. I thought I would be more self-conscious as a few cars whizzed past, but as I said, getting to put my arm around his made me the luckiest bottom in the world. As we waited to cross, Daddy put his fingers under my chin and pulled me up to him for a kiss. I felt his other hand caress my cheek. Warmth and happiness washed over me, Daddy's kiss made me feel so loved.

The bar was somewhat busy. There were five or six older men sitting at the bar, chatting and drinking. A group of younger guys, maybe older than me, but not by much, were singing karaoke and looked out of place. I was a little annoyed at them, because I love karaoke and would have happily sang. Maybe they'd let me join? They were pretty similar to me, so I suddenly worried we might run in the same crowds. But I didn't recognize anyone.

Daddy ordered himself a manhattan and got me a vodka cranberry. He picked a booth, but I snuggled up next to him and started sipping. I ran my hand up and down his leg. The bartender came over and placed two free shots down.

"Thanks Dave!" said Daddy.

"Saw you brought in a new customer! Sweetie, your drinks are on Mike tonight!"

"I think he was already going to take care of me," I giggled out and ruffled Mike's hair.

"Dave, this is Matt, he's a new friend of mine."

"Nice to meet you, Matt. Mike's friends are always welcome."

I drank my shot and my vodka. I guessed Dave was familiar with Mike's proclivities, so I started to relax and have fun. Dave confirmed it when he came and did another shot with us. We struck up a conversation.

"You in college?" asked Dave.

"Yep, nearby. I actually first met Dad- Mike when- because he was close," I nervously giggled out.

"You're one of the prettier ones," whispered Dave with a wink.

Yep, Dave knew. I can't explain it, but it was really arousing that he knew. When Dave met me, he imagined me impaled on Mike's big dick, his cock dominating my ass. I should have felt embarrassed, but I just felt so fucking submissive.

I was also very drunk. Three drinks that fast will get me plastered. Daddy had started chatting with Dave, so I meandered my way to the dance to floor, and began dancing to the karaoke music. I felt free enough to dance a little girly, but I kept it classy.

I began to chat a bit with the others dancing. I quickly found out the young guys were actually very friendly; we danced together and they shared a weed vape pen thing with me. The combination of the drinks and weed destroyed any and all inhibitions in me.

Before realizing it, I had begun dancing like a slut. I swayed my ass back and forth and held my arms above my head. A mirror on the wall let me figure out how to maximize the sex appeal. And I am a good dancer. I thought about stopping, but then I saw Daddy smiling at me from the bar.

My karaoke friends moved to the bar as well. Daddy came over with another shot for me. I downed it and kissed him, passionately. I was a sloppy drunk, could I be a sloppy drunk slut? I turned around and grinded my ass against him, teasing his big cock through his pants. I could feel its shape grow, but it was always easy to find.

Just then, Katy Perry's Teenage Dream came on the karaoke. My eyes glazed over. My absolute favorite sissy hypno used that song. Flashes of cocks emptying creamy loads into eager sissy mouths shot through my vision. Gaping holes with cum trickling out. My cock hardened and a wet spot became visible. I couldn't stand it. I needed Daddy's cock in my mouth or my ass. Preferably both.

"This is a fun bar, Daddy!"

"I'm glad you like it, sweetheart. We founded it just for bois like you."

"What do you mean? You own this place?"

"In a way. Me and my friends, we share the ownership," he said and gestured to the bar, while chuckling.

I turned and did a double-take. Most of my karaoke friends were knelt in front of a respective daddy, eagerly sucking their large cocks. One boi, who'd taken a big hit of the vape pen, was bent over the bar while Dave pounded his large cock into his tight ass. Dave slapped the boi's ass getting a long moan in response. The boi looked familiar. I gasped. It was one of the bois who sucked Daddy's cock in the videos! He looked like he was in heaven as Dave plowed into him. The realization that this bar was specifically for Daddies and bois to have sex hit me. All of those guys were like me! And then I moaned.

"You see, sweetheart, my friends and I wanted a place where-"

Daddy couldn't get another word out before I grabbed his belt and basically tore it off him. I didn't need the whole back story, I knew enough just by that hot scene. Daddy smiled as I tried to push him to the bathroom. I wanted some dignity or privacy.

"Suck my cock right here, sissy," Daddy growled. He pulled his fully erect majesty out of his pants. "Right here, right now. I know you want everyone to know you're my slut."

I just about fell to my knees. Daddy's command flipped another switch in my brain, making me insatiable. I swallowed his large head, eagerly lapping up his pre-cum. His cock smelled sweaty and musky as I inhaled deeply. The scent drove me wild. I pushed more of my mouth onto his dick, taking him deep. My throat strained, trying its best to accommodate him. I looked around and saw one older man pull his cock out of his bois mouth and unleash a healthy load on the eager young face. I moaned on Daddy's cock and pumped my hands up and down his impressive shaft.

I always focus on Daddy's girth, but his length was impressive too. I decided to focus on the tip, the object of my craving earlier. I teasingly lapped and licked at Daddy's cockhead. Like an eager kitten, I milked his dick for my reward. A twitch, so I put the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. He grunted in enjoyment. I felt his cock become even stiffer and the head swelled, stretching my lips.

"Dave, pour this young boi a sissy shot," Daddy barked as his orgasm approached.

Pausing, Dave poured a shot of every whiskey into a martini glass and handed it to his boi. The boi slid off Dave's cock with a groan and ran the shot over to Daddy.

"It's a tradition for the sluts here to do sissy shots. Each whiskey is a favorite of one us Daddies, mmmhpphm. So hold my cum in your mouth before swallowing, my little sissy sweetheart."

I pulled off his cock and giggled.

"Okay Daddy!"

Just as I placed my lips back on his cock, it erupted. Shot after shot of Daddy's delicious seed filled my mouth. Before he was even done, I played with the cum on my tongue.

"Open and show me your treat!" Daddy ordered.

Pooling all the cum on my tongue, I opened and displayed my reward for Daddy. He handed me my shot and I downed it and his cum all at once.

Waves of submissive desire began emanating from my core. The alcohol brought his cum with it as it entered my bloodstream, and the cum-booze mix became a cocktail.

When the mixture hit my brain, I felt high! Warmth and happiness shot through my body, down to the tips of my toes and back up. The cum and alcohol must have mixed into some kind of love potion, because as I looked into Daddy's eyes, a fierce submissive cock lust overtook me. A red hue surrounded the man who owned me. He was my protector and my master, I needed to him to dominate me, make me his own.

I sighed as the potion hit my pussy, and I felt its sheer emptiness. It longed to be filled again. I could feel my hole suddenly lubricate itself in anticipation. I whimpered and looked into Daddy's eyes. I needed to be fucked hard, I needed Daddy's cum. I was a little submissive bottom slut.

Daddy could sense this, as he always could, and began to lead me out of the bar. As we left, I saw most of the bois had cum on their faces or cocks in their asses. I hoped to be back soon.

The walk back to Daddy's house was a blur. Daddy slapped my ass and called me his slut and his plaything. He even made me deepthroat him in his driveway! He filmed me as I bobbed my head up and down. I licked under his head and smiled into the camera. I even gave a thumbs up!

He smacked me hard and told me to get inside. I loved seeing him lose control of his dominant desires, much like I lose control of my submissive desires.

We barely made it into his house before all of our clothes were off. We raced upstairs to his bedroom, I won! I'm smaller and quicker, which let me climb on his bed and wiggle my ass for him as he entered his chambers. I left my panties on, pulling them aside to finger my eager hole. Daddy laughed at my pathetic, horny display, but it made me want to be even more slutty. I turned and stroked my clitty for him. He slapped my face.

"Don't touch your little clit, bitch. Unless I say so!"

He slapped me again. The pain of my cheek made me even harder.

"Daddy, can I suck your big manly cock and make it hard?"

"Yes, sweetheart."

I grabbed his shaft and swallowed his head. With his cock in my mouth, every twitch made me smile, every groan let me know I was his little slut. I moved to his balls, they were swollen with his seed, begging to be emptied. I held each in my mouth, rolling it around. I wanted to coax them to make even more cum, even if it seemed impossible.

Moving back to the head and shaft, I bobbed up and down, developing a rhythm. Sucking Daddy's cock was almost therapeutic for me. Everything became right in my world, as I slowly moved up and down. Suddenly, Daddy's cock pushed down my throat, snapping me out of that trance. The 6 or so inches of Daddy's cock that was already in me became the full 10 as Daddy bottomed out. I felt his pubic hair touch my nose. I tried to smile up at him, but his cock made that hard.

Daddy pulled out and gestured for me to lay down. On my back, I held my legs up next to my head and Daddy began probing my hole. His fingers felt good, but I wanted more. I think he was a little confused that it was so lubricated already. I giggled.

"I guess your little hole doesn't need much prep, does it?" Daddy said and laughed.

He grabbed a condom and pulled it over his cock. I looked up at his muscular, dominant figure from his bed, his cock swinging with its newfound sheath. He placed his cock to my entrance and in one motion he was balls deep. I moaned and writhed in pleasure as his cock set off fireworks in brain. I liked this position because I could watch his member completely vanish inside me. Big turn on!

With each of his long thrusts, more and more pleasure came, and I felt myself approaching orgasm already. Daddy's cock does quick work with me lol. Daddy grunted and started fucking harder and faster, his thick head hitting directly on my submissive spot. I was his toy, his tool, his hole to fuck. Then he made me more.

He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back eagerly, the intensity of his kissing matched the intensity of his fucking. All I could think was that I loved him. In that moment, with his cock and tongue inside me, Daddy was my everything. I knew now, that I truly loved my Daddy. I loved his big cock and his creamy cum, I loved his fit body, I loved his graying hair, his rough hands holding my smooth hips, I loved how I was his little boi, his cumslut. I loved Daddy. I wanted him. Forever.

Just then, I felt a snap inside me. I wasn't sure what it was, but Daddy stopped his rough fucking. He held still for a moment, and then I could feel him start to pull out. I was having none of that. I had waiting so long, I was impatient to get fucked! I pushed my ass back at him, whimpering. What came next changed everything.

Daddy let out a deep, animalistic moan, a new and profoundly intoxicating sound of dominance for me to hear. Somehow, hot and cold shivers shot through me. I smiled to myself, I had done that! I made Daddy grunt like that. He pulled out, leaving me empty and whimpering.

I saw why he pulled out. The condom had broken! His cock was so fucking huge it had stretched the condom to the point of snapping!

"Guess my dick can be a little too big sometimes," Daddy wryly remarked.

"Never!" I said with a smile, stroking the shaft.

Daddy walked to his nightstand to get another condom. He came back to the bedside and stood between my legs. His cock swayed and glistened with lube and spit. Just as he was about to pull the new condom on, I reached out and grabbed his hand to stop him. Looking into my eyes, Daddy instantly knew what I wanted. The mix of everything that night: Daddy's perfect, perfect cock, his musk, the sissy shot, the weed, dancing for him, teasing him, the other bois, the public sex, and probably the booze led me to say my next three words.

"Daddy, breed me."

I knew I wanted it, needed it, was meant to have it. And now I knew it was time to become a girl, an irreversible moment of pure submission.

btmboi335
btmboi335
95 Followers
12