All Comments on 'Bred by a Perfect Daddy Cock'

by btmboi335

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d love this story wish I had my own Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely, although I would suggest it's in the wrong category....

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 1 year ago

So very very hot! Brought me orgasm. Thank you. Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more chapters! Will this become a relationship or just a one night affair? Will more guys be involved? We need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

tell us more

DallasMarcDallasMarcover 1 year ago

Love to see more of how this develops. Series of 5-8 more? Does he get passed around to the other daddies? Is there a breeding frenzy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot. Reminded me of when i lost my virgin cherry.

bottomfunbottomfunabout 1 year ago

What a hot and fantastic story, had me very excited

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

please write more omg

RobineaRobinea4 months ago

Loved this story. When you know you're ready to be bred, you've just got to go with the flow and there's nothing you can do to stop the inevitable from happening. The euphoria you feel has a way of changing you forever as does the psychological effect it has on your mind and every part of you. It's wonderful to experience and gives a new meaning to intimacy and being especially close to the man that you've pleasured.

HotForLitHotForLit2 months ago

Please do go on, such a lovely hot story!!

I am hoping for more, would you grant our (I'm sure I am not alone) wish?

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I remember when my Daddy pulled out a condom and I put my hand on his to stop him. He looked at me and asked if I was sure and I told him to claim me as his boy. The feeling of his load filling my hole turned me from a horny, pussy obsessed straight guy to a faggot bottom instantly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous