Bred By Big Dick Derrek

Story Info
Her night with an ebony male escort cums with a surprise.
14k words
4.54
33k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatTiwari
KatTiwari
26 Followers

Reina's eyes were all over Derrek as her boyfriend let him into their hotel suite.

She liked what she saw. A tall, broadly built black man who wore his dress shirt opened at the collar, his slacks pulled snug in all the right places. He looked like a bald, more street-hardened version of Jason Derulo.

Edgy, but with a practiced charm of sophistication about him. The look of a man equally comfortable in the board room as well as in a back alley fighting off drug dealers and gang bangers alike.

The very epitome of sexy manliness.

And here he was in the flesh. Reina was finally going to have her fantasy come true! She knew from pics they had seen on his website that just beneath the crisp, white shirt Derrek sported a crisscross swirl of ink up and down his arms and across his chest and back. Normally men with tats weren't Reina's thing. Not in her dating life, anyway.

But for right now, in her fantasies...

She glanced at the spot across the room where Marco had settled into an armchair, one leg crossed over his knee, watching her watch this man. His excitement was barely contained behind a cool, all-business exterior.

She drew her boyfriend's gaze, not bothering to even conceal her own giddiness. He smiled, reassuring her with his eyes that it was okay to indulge. Then he gestured for Derrek to join her on the couch.

"Thank you for coming, Mr. Ettinger. Please, have a seat next to my woman."

"Derrek's fine," the other man said, and took one look at Reina.

A quiver of excitement ran through her as the man's questing, intelligent eyes appraised her lithe form. She wondered if he could see right through the sheer fabric of her summery dress... at the sexy bra and thong set she wore for the occasion.

Could he detect the pique of her arousal from the erectness of her nipples? Was he aware of the moistness beginning to form between her thighs just from the sight of him?

She squirmed at the thought of what was to come.

Derrek sat down heavily beside her, brushing up against her arm. He was like some bronzed Olympic god come down from the sky, all hard body and imposing presence. Even sitting he towered over her, and Reina couldn't help but stare at his well-muscled chest straining through the fabric of the white button-down shirt.

She dared not allow her eyes to lower any farther. She was still so nervous at the thought of what this man was going to do to her. What she and Marco were paying him to do to her. Reina couldn't believe this was finally happening.

Tonight, here in this hotel room of the resort they had picked out for their Vegas fantasy. It was all going to go down right now!

"Ok, Derrek," Marco corrected, then laid out the terms of their arrangement.

"I'm lending you my girl for the evening. Please don't let me get in the way of anything you wouldn't normally do when alone with a beautiful woman. She's very excited to meet you, by the way. But a little shy. It's part of the game, so just roll with it. You won't have to take much direction from her, but make no mistake that she's in control here... with just a little coaxing from me.

"I hope this won't prove a problem?"

"Not at all," Derrek said with a smile, showing perfectly white teeth. Reina felt the quiver deepen. She was a sucker for a man with good teeth!

"Believe it or not, that's typically how these... uh, encounters go down."

Reina laughed at that, and playfully touched his arm. Oh my god, he felt so good!

Derrek's muscles were rounded and so hard under that crisp dress shirt. She rubbed her hand up and down his triceps before quickly returning it back to her lap to join the other. Reina glanced shyly downward, watching her own fingers twiddle nervously.

"You're a petite little thing, aren't you?" she heard him ask. She glanced up again and found Derrek staring at her humorously. But also behind those eyes lurked the gaze of a hungry predator waiting to snap her up in his jaws.

Damn you're doing bad things to me, she thought.

"And so gorgeous, too."

Reina blushed. "Oh, please. I'm sure you've been with prettier women wanting to... uh, encounter you before."

Derrek shook his head no.

"Sexy women? Yes," he added. "And more than down to fuck, sure. Some big and homely looking ones, too. Hey -- I don't discriminate! Every woman deserves to feel beautiful no matter what they may look like on the outside."

"Amen to that," Marco replied from across the room. He hadn't moved from his chair the entire time, and would not once things truly got under way. They had already discussed all this before Derrek's arrival.

Reina knew that he wanted this as much as she did. He wanted to see her happy, and experience a fantasy she had been thinking about since shortly after she first started having them.

For as long as she could remember, Reina had always wondered what it would feel like to sleep with a black man. A black man with a huge dick, to be specific. What the Internet porn sites called a "BBC" experience -- big, black cock!

"But what I don't normally get," Derrek continued, "is a client who turns out to be as pretty in the face as you are. Jesus, sweetheart -- you're really beautiful."

He reached over and stroked her cheek, almost affectionately. It wasn't what Reina expected, and she must have shown it in her expression. Derrek paused and looked questioningly over at Marco.

Her boyfriend shrugged, gesturing acceptance.

"Like I said, Derrek: it's all part of the game. Don't let her shy act fool you -- she's got it where it matters to take you on, oh trust me. You can do whatever you want, and speak to her however disrespectfully you'd like. She enjoys being dominated by a big, rough man. So take charge."

Derrek looked back at her and grinned, caressing her face some more.

"Shit, I like the sound of that. Do you like that, too, sweetheart?"

Reina very much liked that prospect indeed. It's what she craved more than anything. She glanced over at Marco.

"Is it okay, master? Can I have fun?"

Her boyfriend stood up and walked over to where she and Derrek were sitting on the couch. He bent over and kissed her long and hard, then stared into her eyes. "You have my permission, my love. Enjoy yourself."

And with that he returned to his chair and continued to watch, wait for what was about to transpire with his approval. He gestured for her to go ahead, to have fun.

Derrek fingered the shoulder strap of her dress, sliding his thick brown digit between the fabric and her bare skin, down almost as low as her right nipple, before bringing it back up. A tease of what was to come.

"You heard the man," he said, humorously again. "So how do you want this go down?"

Reina shyly returned his gaze, then quickly darted her eyes over to her boyfriend. Marco merely smiled back at her.

"I-I don't know," she replied. "I'm sorta new to all this"

"What, to fucking?" Derrek asked incredulously, but still smiling. He seemed to be in on the script for the evening now that Marco had made the terms clear. Which was all just about as perfect as she could have hoped.

Oh my god, I'm going to get pounded so hard by this huge man!

"No, silly," Reina teased, getting into the spirit of things now that all the ice had been broken. "I definitely know how to do that! But, I'm a little nervous. I need... inspiration."

Derrek chuckled and languidly placed an arm around her shoulders. Reina luxuriated in his scent. A nice cologne like Armani, but mixed with a headier, musky undertone of pure testosterone. She could feel her body reacting instinctively to his pheremones, her skin tingling at the feeling of his big, hard presence engulfing her tiny frame.

"Don't be nervous, my dear," he leaned over and whispered into her ear. "I know exactly what it is you want."

"What did you say?" Marco interrupted from nearby. "Please, Mr. Ettinger, speak up so that I can hear. I want to be in on the fun, too. So to speak."

Derrek did not look at her boyfriend, but continued to stare at her like a hungry man eying a hot meal. He smiled and repeated in a louder voice: "I know exactly what you want, girl."

"Do you?" she asked shyly, but meeting his gaze.

"You've seen my pics online, right?" he asked, his hand trailing down her strapline again, caressing her bare skin underneath the dress.

Reina shivered. "Yes, and I liked what I saw. It's why I picked you."

"You crave the BBC experience, don't you?"

She nodded, not able to trust her voice at the moment.

"Of course you do," Derrek chuckled again. "You've probably never been with a black man before, have you?"

She shook her head. "I've never been with any man as big as you before, period."

"Oh? And what makes you think I'm so 'big'?"

Reina stared at him.

"Um, because I've got eyes you know! It's not like I could see anything else, anyway. There were no nude pics on your profile, but a girl has her ways of guessing."

Derrek looked taken aback, but pleased. "Shit, and here I thought you were shy. I guess your master was right: you do have some fire in you yet! We're going to have a lot of fun tonight."

He laughed, and then nodded as if agreeing with her previous assessment.

"Yeah, that's true. Unfortunately, even in the state of Nevada you can't be too direct with what you're selling. I have to be a little more discreet. But I see you were still able to make up your mind with what little I did show?"

Did she ever!

Reina thought back to the photos she had seen of him when they were first doing their research into fulfilling her fantasy. It had been around six months ago, and Marco was the one to find Derrek's profile on some website promoting the service of "exciting straight male companionship."

Of course, the website only hinted at the wide range of interpretations one could infer from the words "exciting" and "companionship," but it was pretty clear to anyone with a brain what was being written between the lines. Nothing explicitly spelled out for legal reasons. But, you knew.

It was Las Vegas after all.

* * * * *

Reina remembered how her pulse had quickened when she first laid eyes on Derrek on that site. Tall, handsome, and oh so dark! Like polished ebony marble, a Nubian statue come to life.

In one of his pictures he was wearing a business suit open at the collar -- a style choice she was beginning to realize he favored. The photo was monochrome and classy looking, belying his gentlemanly side no doubt. She had liked that one a lot, and was already sure he would be the man she'd pick.

But it was another picture that had sealed the deal.

In this one, in full color, he had been dressed in boxer briefs and not much else. He appeared to be at the gym, just after a workout; gripping a chin-up bar above his head with both hands, leaning a little forward so that all the muscles in his ripped torso were taut with tension. Beads of sweat were caught in the motion of sliding down his bald head, down that magnificent tatted up chest of his, which she immediately wanted to run her hands across.

Derrek had a twinkle in his eye as he stared boldly into the camera, a confident smile with just a hint of mischief in the way his lips parted slightly to reveal those gorgeous white teeth.

This was not what had sealed the deal for her, however. Because, after all, her eyes had not stopped simply at his mouth, or even at his chest. It was in what more Derrek had to reveal in that pic that had truly stolen her breath away.

For as her eyes roamed below his waist in that pic--down to where those briefs were so tight they appeared almost painted on to his groin and those hugely corded leg muscles--protruded what had been the largest bulge Reina had ever seen. My god, it couldn't be possible. Surely a man could not have been that big in real life? She thought that was only in pornos. But, even covered up it was obvious what a big delivery this guy was packing!

Is that thing even real? she had wondered.

And now she was going to find out.

* * * * *

Reina had the grace to blush, casting her eyes downward at the plush beige carpet of their hotel suite.

"Little is not how I would describe what I saw... Derrek."

The black man placed a hand beneath her chin and gently raised it until she was looking into his light brown eyes once more.

"Are you hesitant, sweetheart?"

Damn right she was! Reina had never done anything even remotely like this in her life. Something so daring, so against her parents' Hindu culture. Was she actually going to fuck a stranger? Could she go through with it?

Good, obedient Indian daughters never indulged in such devious fantasies. And never with a black man at that! But she knew what she wanted, and to hell with other people's expectations.

She wanted to live her true self. Her best self. And her "best self" meant accepting the freak side of her as well.

Or, dare she say it: her slutty side!

"I'm not so sure I want to go all the way," she lied, maintaining her shy facade. "I'm not sure I'll be handle all of it."

"Well then, we can start out slow and you decide. Just leave it to me: I'll get you in the mood!"

Derrek leaned back and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Reina's eyes grew wide, but she watched in silence as he slowly slid it off his shoulders revealing a gray tank top underneath -- and those gorgeous dark brown muscles covered in tats. He was even more beautiful in person than the pics had let on, and she yearned to run her hands across his wide shoulders and all over his hard, broad chest.

But when Derrek removed the tank top next, Reina almost lost her breath at the sight of his hard six pack.

Six pack? Fuck -- more like an eight pack!

He was incredibly ripped. Sitting there on the couch next to him, in her flimsy little dress with her barely-there thong panties and bra underneath, she was all too aware of the animal lust taking control of her body.

It was all she could do to not throw herself at this big, black man and have him fuck her brains out right there on the couch.

"You want to touch, don't you?"

Reina met his gaze and nodded slowly. "Yes," she replied, almost in a whisper. But she glanced quickly over at Marco, who had been watching the exchange in intense silence the whole time.

"May I touch, master?"

Marco nodded, and looked at her pointedly. "You have my permission, baby."

Oh my god!

Reina's pussy clenched at her boyfriend's words. His gift to her, letting her live out her deepest, longest held fantasy. The only one left which, up to this point, she'd never dared believe could be fulfilled.

Reina returned to the man sitting next to her and reached out, placing her palm tentatively on one of Derrek's well formed, bulging pectorals. It was so firm to the touch, immediately sending an electric pulse of lust running through her core muscles and... down further.

She felt like she had honest to goodness, real butterflies fluttering around in her stomach as she reached out with her other hand and traced her fingertips across his glistening, beautiful chocolate brown skin.

Derrek sighed heavily and leaned back into the couch, letting her hands roam freely all over his chest and arms.

"Mmm, that's right girl. Just like that. You're not so hesitant anymore, are you?"

Reina giggled. "No, I guess not. Damn, Derrek... you're so fine!"

"I know I am. And we're going to have so much fun together tonight, you and me. This is just the beginning."

"There's more you have in mind?" Reina teased, biting her lower lip as her eyes remained glued to his muscles. She squeezed his huge shoulders with both hands, and groaned involuntarily at the deliciousness of so much tough firmness there.

"How much more?"

"I don't know," he teasingly replied, matching her tone. "Maybe more than you can handle."

Her heart almost skipped a beat.

"Really?" she wondered aloud. "Is it that much, what you want to give me?"

"Why don't you find out?"

His eyes watched her for a reaction, and Reina knew he caught her surprise. He smiled and nodded encouragingly. "Go ahead, girl. Your master already told you that you could touch."

Her eyes slid down his chest, down past his navel, and down to his trousers. Sitting so confidently with his legs splayed apart, his arms wide open and resting on the back of the couch now, Derrek made it pretty obvious what he expected her to touch next.

Reina's eyes grew even wider than they already were, and her memory took her back to that gym pic on his website. A smiled played across her lips, eyes darting back and forth between Derrek and her boyfriend now like silver marbles in a pinball machine, but eventually locking on to the sight of what was between this black man's legs.

"Oh, wow!" she exclaimed as she beheld that bulge pressing up through the fabric of his tan slacks. It really was that big! A marvel to see, like a buried tomb emerging from beneath the sands of the Valley of the Kings, whose mysteries she wished to plunder.

Derrek laughed. "See something you like?"

Reina shifted position on the couch, drawing her legs beneath her and sitting up on her knees. She leaned in close, letting her long, lustrous black hair fall loosely off her shoulders and brush lightly across his chiseled abs. She looked up at him, questioning.

"Go 'head, sweetheart."

It was her turn to laugh now, at such a bad pun. She reached forward and grasped the bulge. It shifted immediately in response, lengthening and widening impossibly at the same time. Reina gasped.

"Shit, it's like a giant snake!"

She shrieked in delight as it bulged and grew even larger right there in her hand. Reina's pussy tightened as if by some ancient Pavlovian response buried deep in the genetic memory of her womanhood.

"I think you might need to use two hands," Derrek said, "to wrestle this particular python, sweetheart."

He caressed her shoulder gently with a calloused hand--and with just a slight bit of pressure behind it, as if to urge her on.

"Why don't you see how big you can make it?" Marco suggested from across the room. Reina looked at him. He was leaning forward in the chair, watching her face closely.

"It feels big enough already," she told him.

But Reina placed her other hand on Derrek's bulge and began massaging the length of his cock as it languidly came to life within his pants.

The shape filled and hardened beneath her grasp, extending down the length of one trouser leg. Reina followed it with her hands, finding it increasingly difficult to contain the whole thing even with a double grip side by side.

"Mmmm, that feels so good honey. Keep doing that."

Reina was amazed. "Oh, my. You have a huge dick, sir Derrek!"

He chuckled, running his hand lightly across her shoulder again and down her dress. This time he cupped her breast, sending an electric shock of pleasure straight to her pussy.

"I see someone's quite aroused," he said. "Damn, girl, your nipples are rock hard even through this fabric."

Reina shuddered as he rubbed one such nipple between the knuckles of two fingers, still palming her full breast. He squeezed it gently, making her moan.

"Fuck, Derrek. You're doing bad things to me."

"Fuck Derrek?" he repeated, smiling. Reina glanced up at him, then blushed. "Is that what you want to do?"

She didn't say anything, but giggled like a much younger woman.

"I think she's being a little shy," Marco opined. "Do you want to fuck him, Rein?"

She didn't say anything at first, simply focusing on her hands as they massaged Derrek's gigantic, foot-long cock to stiff attention beneath the fabric of his khaki trousers.

KatTiwari
KatTiwari
26 Followers