Bred By Big Dick Derrek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's up to Derrek how he wants to have you now, baby," her boyfriend said with a smile.

He glanced over as the big man stood up. Reina's eyes immediately went to his dick, swinging semi aroused between his legs. She understood the saying now: hung like a horse!

Reina's mouth curved into a mischievous grin at the sight, and she wiggled her ass to the foot of the bed where he waited for her.

"Mmmm, Derrek," she said, and wrapped her tiny had around his dong, massaging the wide shaft. Legs spread, she glanced up at him with lustful eyes, making it clear how slutty she was feeling.

"You hear that? You can have me any way you want."

His cock stiffened rapidly in her stroking hand, like hard steel wrapped in soft velvet. Reina marveled at the effect she had on it, feeling emboldened and so alive.

Thank god I'm a woman! she thought again, in what was turning into a familiar refrain that evening.

"Damn, bitch. Your pussy tasted great." Derrek made a show of wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He licked his lips and smiled.

"The pretty girls always do taste sweeter, even more so when they cum. I wonder... have you ever cummed from dick before?"

"No, sir," she replied quickly and with doubtful eyes. "Never. I'm only able to climax from clitoral stimulation."

Which was all very true, but the way this man was looking at her now made Reina wonder if he had some secret plan for getting her to orgasm through penetration.

Yeah fucking right, she thought. That would be a first. She just wasn't wired for it. Never had been. Not even Marco had ever got her to climax that way before.

Derrek only grinned at her, as if he aimed to dispel the skepticism he no doubt saw in her eyes. He bent over to pick up one of the huge condoms from the floor. Standing, he tore off the packet and pulled out the round latex coil, handing it over to her.

"I'm sure a dirty, horny slut like you knows what to do with this." He stroked her chin while he said it, and Reina wasted no time.

She was about to get pounded good!

So she placed the condom on the tip of his huge dick, then leaned over to kiss it. Derrek made a grunt of appreciation and grabbed a loose plait of her lustrous, dark hair.

With her lips Reina worked the rubber around the ridiculously large helmet of his cut cock, stretched it over the pronounced ridge with a practiced roll of her tongue, and continued rolling it down the shaft while her mouth took him in slowly.

She could only make it less than halfway down before her gag reflex started to kick in, so she pulled away and with her hands unrolled the rest of the condom down to the base of his cock.

Derrek had been running his fingers through her hair the whole while, but now he tightened his grip and pulled her down to a supine position on the mattress once more.

His other hand shot between her thighs; thick, rough digits questing deep into the folds of her shaved pussy.

"Yeah, this cunt is still wet for Derrek. Huh, slut?"

"Yes... oh, Derrek. Please, sir. Take it, it's yours!"

Supporting his weight on his elbows, he lowered his head to briefly nibble on her tits, sending a shock of pain and pleasure straight to her clit. Then he placed the tip of his cock on her slit. It fit securely there and Reina grabbed the sheets again, bracing herself for his thrust.

Derrek's dick slid in easily, filling her once more. Reina gasped and gripped the sheets, eyes rolled back into her head as his gigantic girth stretched her pussy walls. She grabbed his tattooed arms and spread her legs even wider to take in more of his cock, letting it slide all the way in to the hilt.

It was a slow, agonizing penetration, and she loved every second of it.

"Fuck... fuck. Jesus Christ, Derrek!!!"

She scratched his arms as he leaned over, gaining more traction with which to keep thrusting into her. Reina pushed at him and pounded at his broad chest with all her might, enjoying the feeling of his hard body unyielding to her ineffectual blows.

Derrek merely grunted as he continued to fill her well, his cock sliding slowly out and back in again. Each time a little quicker than before, until he had built up a nice tempo.

Reina arched her back in sheer pleasure as Derrek's huge, black cock took her to the brink. His shaft was so thick, and he had her pussy stretched so wide, that she screamed aloud in pure ecstasy as his bone began to rub against her clit with each stroke.

She closed her eyes and ground down deep onto his tool. A fantasy of hers, she started imagining that she was being forced by this big, dangerous motherfucker who didn't give a shit about her feelings, but only wanted to fill her pussy with his rage and lust.

"Yes, Derrek..." she panted as he fucked her hard into the mattress. "Yes, take it. Take it! I'm sorry for saying no to you, sir. Please don't hurt me."

"Ah. So you like it like that, I see," Derrek said hoarsely. Once again easily tuning into her vibe. "You're a dirty fucking whore," he grunted in her ear, pumping her just a little harder.

Reina screamed and scratched at his muscled back. He was inside her far deeper than before when they were back on the couch.

"This is the way sluts like you get treated. Yeah, bitch. You like this huge black dick, don'cha?"

"Oh my god -- I love black dick!" Incredibly, she began to feel the beginning swirls of an orgasm building.

No fucking way!

It wasn't quite as strong as when he had been tonguing her clit, but it was almost there. How was that even possible?

"Shit," she continued as he held her face in his massive hands and pumped between her wide-open thighs. "Oh my god, you're fucking taking it!"

The rhythm of his thrusts had kicked up dramatically, and she was now receiving the full force of his cock with shrieks and punches to his sides and arms. But Derrek only continued like a man who didn't give a damn about what she wanted.

All he wanted was her tight pussy.

Reina never felt more like a woman than in that very moment. A lustful, hungry slut needing every inch of this man's foot-long cock insider her.

"You're never going back, are ya?" Derrek panted in her ear as he slid in and out of her at a feverous pace. "Now that you've had black."

Fuck, did he just say that? Reina thought. She loved it!

"No... no, Derrek," she breathed heavily, taking each repeated thrust like a champ. "I'm never going back. I only want black dick from now on!"

This seemed only to empower Derrek. His grunts became deeper, more guttural. It was like she was getting fucked by a huge, smooth-skinned bear. Or maybe a cave man!

And like the primal call of nature, her body responded in kind. Her hips lifted to take more of him in, and her breasts rubbed raw against his rock hard abs as he pushed her head farther down with each mighty thrust of those tree-trunk sized legs of his.

Reina wanted to be owned by this man, right here and right now. Her climax was still slow in the coming, but as she had never experience one through vaginal penetration alone, she wasn't complaining.

She was thoroughly enjoying the sensation of getting filled and stretched by this god of a man.

Reina never felt happier than in that moment, having her brains fucked out on a hotel bed in Las Vegas. Her fantasies were being fulfilled this night, and it was all she had ever hoped for, and more!

So when Marco spoke up next, it was as if he had read her mind.

"I think she's close, Derrek," he said over the loud sound of their fucking. "She likes to be taken from behind at this point. You should finish her off."

"Is that what you want, you slut?" Derrek grunted in her ear as his thrusting slowed. "To be taken like an animal?"

Reina could only nod, daring not to spoil the moment with the inadequacy of words. But her heart was beating fast, and she couldn't help to smile at the image those words produced in her mind's eye.

Derrek didn't wait to get her opinion. He abruptly slid out of her pussy and forcibly flipped her onto her stomach again.

Dear god, it's happening. I can't wait!

"Oh, and Derrek? One more thing." Marco added. They both turned to him as one. Reina wondered what he was up to now.

"Lose the condom. You can cream her cunt raw. Fill her up good! It's her secret most desire, to be bred by a black man."

Reina's mouth dropped.

"Marco! What the fuck?"

She couldn't believe her boyfriend had just said that. Quickly, she glanced back at Derrek to see how he would take it. Was this going too far?

Of course, the very thought of it made her feel all new shades of slutty of a sudden. She really did want this ebony god's cum insider her, but surely this went way outside the scope of their agreement.

But would he balk and walk out of their suite?

To Reina's surprise, Derrek merely smiled and looked down at her.

"Damn, bitch. I had no idea Indian women could be so dirty! Fuck this," and he yanked the condom off his cock, which seemed to have grown larger by the action. As if the latex had been constraining him all this time.

Reina's eyes grew wide at the sight of his dick engorged and glistening under the soft yellow light of the room, ready to take her again.

"I'm an Indian girl who likes to get fucked," she said, mischievously.

The look she gave him left nothing to the imagination. He knew her darkest secret now, and she had Marco's permission to explore it to the extreme.

Derrek grunted and threw the condom to the floor, then pulled her legs so that her whole body slid down to the foot of the bed where he was squatting on his well-muscled haunches. She turned her face into the mattress, but yelped with surprise as he grabbed her by the pussy and pulled her up so that her ass was near his abdomen.

Holy shit! That felt so fucking amazing!

"No, please Derrek... no, not like this," she said in mock fear. "I didn't give you my permission!"

Of course, he picked up instantly on what she wanted and slapped her hard across her ass. Reina yelped again.

"Bitch, you don't get to decide," Derrek said, darkly. He slapped her other cheek now. The sting of it was so amazing, she couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

"You're my slut tonight! I'm your man now, not Marco."

From the chair near the doors to the room, Reina heard her boyfriend make another strangled sound of pleasure. He was enjoying every bit of this!

A third slap stung her, even harder than the last. She screamed loudly, but when she tried to wiggle out of his grasp, the giant black man grabbed her hips and yanked her back against his hard body. The shaft of his penis rubbed against her clit, making her pussy shudder in anticipation.

Derrek grabbed her by her long hair and growled into her ear. "Say it, slut!"

Reina pretended to struggle in his grip, but all she managed to do was grind her slit even deeper onto his wide cock. "Ugh.... I'm yours. You're my man, Derrek. You're my man! I'm your slut, baby."

He pushed down hard against her back, forcing her face-first into the mattress again.

"That's right, bitch. You're Derrek's slut tonight, y'hear? Now it's time to pay up!"

Holding her down with the palm of his hand, he spread her legs apart with the other and thrust his huge dick deep inside her pussy.

"DERREK!!!" Reina's scream split the air. "Oh my fucking god, NOOO!!!"

But the man ignored her and began pumping her cunt raw, spreading her pussy wide with his brutal penetration.

It felt so fucking good!

All she could do was stay bent over, grip the sheets, and take him full on. Marveling in the feel of his large shlong sliding in so deep, then out, and then back in again.

He had her tits bouncing hard on her chest with each slamming force of his abs against her ass, driving her crazy with the urge to climax.

"No, Derrek. Stop. Please!" she cried out, pretending. "I don't want it like this!" But her eyes were shut tight as the pressure below her navel spiraled tightly inward with each thrust of this gorgeous black man's cock inside her.

Her orgasm was so close!

Derrek reached over and wound her hair into his balled up fist, yanking her head back. "Take. This. Big. Black. Cock. You Indian slut! You're going to get filled with so much black cum!"

"NO! Fuck you, Derrek! No, get off me!"

Reina bucked and pulled against his grip, but nothing she could do would shake him. He ground his dick deeper and deeper into her womb, and all she could do was remain bent over the mattress and allow him to have her.

"Ahhh... shit, bitch. Yeahhh, fucking take it." He had her head pulled all the way back by her hair, the pain exquisite as his thrusting increased frantically. He pounded away, harder than she'd ever been fucked before.

"Yes... YES! Breed me, Derrek. Cream this tight Indian pussy with that raw black sugar, baby. Make me your slut. Oh -- DERREK!!!"

He grunted and pumped even harder, reaching his breaking point.

"Take this seed, you dirty whore!"

Suddenly her pussy filled with the sensation of his hot, sticky cum pumping into her in spurts and starts.

"Ugh! Derrek! Oh. My. God. What the fuck?!"

But the feeling of him filling her tight pussy with so much wonderful hot semen was the crack that broke the dam for Reina now. At that same moment, the spiral that had closed down into a tight knot in her abdomen exploded outward in a shockwave of overwhelming pleasure.

"OH FUCK," she screamed. "Marco, I'm CUMMING!!!"

She didn't hear her boyfriend's response from his chair. Wave after wave her climax washed over her, sending her spasming against Derrek's giant cock still buried deep inside. Reina screamed over and over as her body shuddered uncontrollably against the big man holding her down and continuing to thrust his own release into her.

"Mmmm, yeah... fuck, bitch. You're such a good slut for Derrek. Take it all, there you go girl." His dick slid slowly in and out of her now as the last of his seed spilled into her pussy.

Meanwhile, every cell in Reina's body seemed to sing out while she shook to the orgasm overtaking her very core.

Finally Derrek let go of her hips and slid out with a heavy groan, fully spent. Reina collapsed onto the mattress, her legs feeling like gelatin.

Holy shit? Did that just happen? She curled her knees up to her chest and sank into the delicious sensation of her very first climax through vaginal intercourse. Maybe, like, a priest or a bishop or something should be in the room right then, for surely this must be a divine miracle!

As she continued to shudder with delicious abandon, warm ejaculate seeped down her inner thighs, wet and sticky. Reina didn't care, all she could do was moan softly at the exquisite release.

She could kiss the man! It was the best O she'd ever experienced.

There is a god, she thought inwardly with a smile on her face. Although I'm surely going to hell for being such a slut!

"She's good, isn't she Derrek?" Marco said from the doorway. "You granted her greatest fantasy, and we thank you for it. It was all I could have asked for her--and then some!"

Reina watched as Derrek recovered himself and stood up from the bed. His muscles glistened with a sheen of perspiration, something she definitely felt proud of. To have made such a gorgeous specimen of manhood sweat over her small, petite frame. Her pussy must have been really good!

"And you, sir?" Reina asked after recovering the ability to breath somewhat normal. "Did I please you, Derrek?"

Derrek, who also seemed a little winded, took a few seconds to answer.

"You were lovely, darling," he finally managed, looking right at her with a smile on his lips. "Shit, that was intense!"

He turned to her boyfriend.

"Goddamn she's a lot of woman, tiny little thing that she is. You're a very lucky man, dude. Fuck!"

Marco laughed. "Yes, well now it seems there's one other man out there who knows what it's like to tame this little hellfire in bed."

Reina blushed. At that moment, she suddenly felt very much like being alone with her man. Her real man. For realizing her greatest fantasy.

For making her dreams come true.

"My love," she said to Marco, catching his gaze boldly from the bed. "Come, take me. I'm yours now. Forever."

* * * * *

They lay entwined in each other's arms an hour after Marco had seen Derrek out of their suite. Reina still couldn't believe what had transpired that night, and nestled closer against her man's chest as he tightened his strong arms around her. She felt so safe and loved in his embrace.

Happy.

Their lovemaking after her dark Romeo had exited stage left was dynamic and hungry--a passion unlike any they had experienced as a couple in a long while. Almost like a new beginning for their relationship.

"That was..." Reina began, smiling in the glow of the soft yellow light emanating from ceiling ensconces above their very messy bed. "It was amazing, darling. I can't believe you made it all come true."

Marco chuckled and nuzzled his stubbly chin along her neckline.

A thrill of pleasure shot through her body at the sensation, ending at her clit. She moaned delightfully, feeling satisfied and fulfilled.

"It was such a turn-on to see you so happy, my love," he whispered behind her ear. "I wanted to see your greatest fantasy fulfilled. To see your most secretive desire realized. I'm glad to make that happen for you."

Reina kissed the hand that was currently fondling her breasts.

"Oh my god, you definitely did that. Baby, you've made me so happy! I always wanted to know since college, pretty much, what it might be like to be with... such a man. I can't believe you were willing to make it happen."

She turned in his arms to gaze into his eyes. "I'm in awe of you, baby. Seriously."

Marco looked abashed, grinning beneath downturned eyes. "It was all for you, sweetheart. I would do anything to make you happy. And besides, I'm confident enough in our love to know that something like this can only enhance our connection. Not break it."

They kissed and caressed each other, the feeling of his skin rubbing against hers getting Reina excited again. She grabbed his cock and stroked its lengthening form, pleased to see she wasn't the only one still turned on.

"Mmmmm," she exclaimed, "I see someone else is happy, too. I'm not so sure I should let you have me again, though. Derrek really did a number on me. I'm not sure you can live up to his... endowments, sir."

Marco growled, but the gleam of amusement was in his eyes.

"Get over here, woman," he demanded, flipping her onto her stomach and pinning her down with his weight. She was so wet and aroused that his dick slid smoothly and confidently between her thighs. Into her warm, wanting pussy.

"Mmmm, that's right, girl. Let me remind you who you really belong to!"

Reina moaned happily, winding her hips against his thrusts, milking his manhood like a good slut should.

"I've been a bad girl, master," she purred seductively, turning her head sideways and caressing the back of his head as he took her from behind. "Punish me, sir. Make me pay for being with another man tonight!"

Marco only grunted in response, taking her hard and fast.

* * * * *