Bred by Bigfoot

Story Info
Chris gets more than he bargained for on a solo camping trip.
5k words
4.71
36.2k
100

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris sighed contentedly as he sat back into his camp chair and propped his feet up on a log. He a warm fire crackling in front of him, a hot meal in his stomach, and about half a flask worth of whiskey making his head feel as warm as his feet did. It had been a long week at the office and he relished this trip. Out here there was no boss with unrealistic deadlines, no cell signal, and no worries about his rather stagnant dating life. Just him, a fire, and nobody else for miles around.

His thoughts settled on his stagnant dating life worry. The actual dating scene in Denver was trash, but thankfully, grindr existed and Chris didn't have to worry about companionship if he wanted it. His hand found his cock over his shorts as he began to reminisce over his most recent hookup, the whiskey urging him along as he stroked his stiffening cock over his pants.

The hookup, James, had been lowkey; he just wanted to fuck, didn't want anything longterm, which was absolutely fine by Chris as long as protection was involved. James was a bottoms' wet dream: 6', fit, with a thick, long cock that curved just perfectly towards the tip. Chris could remember his instant desire at seeing a picture of it, but that did not remotely compare to how he felt when James pulled off his sweatpants after arriving, his cock (definitely a shower, not a grower) already hardening at the sight of Chris's cleanshaven body.

Chris grew harder and harder as his memories drifted back to that hookup. He looked around, remembered how far from literally anyone he was, and stood up to undress. He tossed his shirt, shorts, and boxers into his open tent and sat back into his chair, the fire feeling warm against his bare cock as he slowly stroked it.

Chris was quick to the point in a hookup like the one James was looking for. He answered the door naked, well prepped (clean inside and out, some quality time spent with a very good size dildo), and beckoned James in. James stepped out of his sweatpants, cock hardening, and followed Chris to the bedroom as he pulled off his shirt.

By the time they reached the bed James was nearly hard, but Chris still wanted to follow the plan they'd been texting about for a few hours while James finished up at work. James laid down on the bed, his cock nearly vertical, while Chris positioned his firm, round ass over James's face. Chris leaned forward and took hold of James's cock as James began to work his tongue in larger, then smaller more insistent circles around Chris's slightly gaping asshole.

Chris let out a moan at James's expert rimming, but quickly stifled it as he took that thick, perfectly curved cock into his mouth. Chris had a hell of a gag reflex, but he knew that if he worked the shaft while making sloppy work of the tip that James would be coming back for more. That was good; Chris already knew he was going to want more of this near perfect cock.

As Chris played this scene back through his memory his free hand went from his nipple, to his mouth, and down to his asshole as he slid down the chair. He remembered what happened next and wanted to please his present self the same way James had pleased him then.

Chris slid his saliva slick finger into his eager asshole, letting out a moan as it entered. His other hand went from his cock to his nipples, first one, then the other as he began to finger his ass. Knowing he was totally alone, he let himself be heard, gasping as he slid the first finger out to moisten a second, then loudly moaning again as he pressed two fingers into his ass.

The Sasquatch saw the light of the fire from far away and decided to investigate. Previously he had encountered human women and taken them back to his tribe. Their slender, hairless forms were exotic and they made for good entertainment for the males of the group.

As he drew closer he began to hear moans. The Sasquatch was no stranger to moans; human couples often came to his people's woods to make fire, sleep, and fuck. Sometimes he or another in his clan would interrupt, killing the male and taking the female back to the rest of the tribe. This was generally frowned upon, however, as it invited men with guns into the forest searching for the missing couple.

These moans, however, were different. These were deeper; nearly, but not quite, masculine. The Sasquatch moved closer to the fire, his heavy footsteps almost completely silent. As he crept closer to the open area he saw the source of the moans. It was a human male with his feet propped up. He appeared to be... it could not be. This man was penetrating himself in his back hole.

Homosexuality was known amongst sasquatch-kind, but not frequently practiced. It was not taboo, but rare was a male sasquatch willing to use his back hole to pleasure another. To see a male of any species pleasuring himself in this way was a shock. The Sasquatch continued to watch, his eyes taking in the human male's hairless body, his lithe physique, the eagerness with which he penetrated himself. The Sasquatch's cock began to engorge as he looked on; his hand fell to it subconsciously, stroking its massive length as his eyes were glued to this entrancing human male.

James pushed Chris off of him; he was getting to close, Chris was REALLY good with that tongue, and he wanted his cock in the ass he'd been tongue fucking. "Let's keep to our plan, why don't you bring that sweet ass over here and put it to good use?" James said, flexing his cock with a smirk.

"Mmm, I've been waiting for the main course," Chris said as he crawled over James, sliding a condom on him. Chris reached back and grabbed James's cock, positioning it at the entrance to his asshole. Chris rubbed the thick cock across his hungry hole, teasing both of them.

At that, Chris's fingers weren't enough anymore. He was up to three, but he knew he had lube in his jeep and a plethora of cylindrical bottles that would take the place of James's cock better than his fingers. Chris hurried over to the jeep and found the lube in the center console where he kept it for occasions like this. He scrounged around in back, using a headlamp to guide him, before he found a spray sunscreen bottle. He hadn't masturbated with one of these since he was a freshman in college, afraid to have a dildo in a shared dorm, but he was too horny to complain now.

Chris made his way back to the campfire, grabbing an extra blanket from his tent along the way. He laid the blanket out before locking the spray function on the sunscreen and coating the bottom half of the bottle in lube. Chris got on his knees and placed the sunscreen, bottom up, behind him before he sat back onto it, imagining it was James's thick cock. He let out a moan as his asshole accepted this new intruder. It was cold, but he knew it would warm soon enough. Chris began to sit back gently back onto the makeshift dildo, moaning, loving the feeling as it pushed deeper inside of him. His free hand found his nipples, moving from one to the other, as his mind drifted back to James.

Chris let out a LOUD moan as James slipped inside of him. This man's cock was better than anything Chris could have dreamed of. Just a couple inches in and that perfectly curved tip was pressing hard into Chris's prostate as he let out another moan. James didn't keep his feelings to himself as he let out, "oh fuck, that ass!" as he pushed deeper.

Chris sank back onto James's cock, feeling his ass spread, welcoming the thickness. Chris had prepared for this hookup and his asshole was ready and willing for the fucking James had promised to give. Chris bottomed out and grinded for a moment, relishing the full feeling, squeezing his asshole around the base of James's cock.

Chris looked down at James's face, then down his well sculpted body, and was shocked to see a spurt of cum on James's torso. Clearly, James had hit all the right buttons. James followed Chris's eyes down and saw the same, then watched as Chris scooped it up and sucked it off a finger.

Chris saw the effect this had on James and welcomed the result. He felt James's hands grab his hips and start using him, pulling him up and down on his cock. Chris let out an unintentional (but well deserved) moan each time James's tip passed over and pressed on his prostate. Chris had been with more than a few guys, but this was next level. He was literally getting the cum fucked out of him with each full length stroke. He loved the feeling of James taking control of his body, using him for his pleasure.

Chris let out moan after moan as he slid up and down the slick bottle. He was entirely focused on the feelings of pleasure radiating from his asshole. He knew there was nobody around and he relished the feeling of being free, outside, pleasuring himself with no worries. He let out another loud moan, feeling a prostate orgasm approaching. He thrust down quicker, welcoming it.

Chris was chasing his anal only orgasm now, moaning loudly into the night air, he was closing on it when he heard a twig snap.

The Sasquatch watched with curiosity human male removed his fingers without any apparent climax. The man walked over to his boxy transport and, eventually, removed two bottles, took a ground covering from his tent, and returned to his place by the fire. The human squeezed a liquid from one bottle onto the other and stroked it almost as the Sasquatch was stroking his cock looking at the human's body, particularly his round butt.

The Sasquatch watched near slack jaw, his cock fully erect, as the human slid his ass onto the second bottle. The male was clearly in complete ecstasy, his moans echoed throughout the forest. The Sasquatch had seen many human females act this way while he had his way with them. Was this the way of all humans? Had his tribe killed all those males when they were as sexually useful as the females?

The Sasquatch crept closer, careful of his steps. The human was riding the bottle faster and faster, his moans growing louder. The human's cock was growing harder, but not as hard as the Sasquatch's. He felt as if his erect member was a divining rod, guiding him toward this new experience. He stroked it from base to tip, rubbing his thick, copious precum along the length, lubricating it further and further with each stroke.

The human seemed almost to reach a peak and the Sasquatch was entranced. His mind was on the human and his own cock. The Sasquatch made a misstep that seemed to echo through the forest. He paused, motionless, 15' from the edge of the firelight.

Chris was so close until he heard the twig snap. He bolted up, the sunscreen bottle falling from his ass down to the blanket. It hurt a bit, but the adrenaline covered that and softened his cock. Chris looked around and around. He grabbed the headlamp from the ground where he'd dropped it and shined it around. Nothing. No further sounds, no movement, nothing.

Chris took a couple deep breaths. He hoped it wasn't a bear. Dangerous bears weren't common in Colorado, but he'd put his food in a bear bag and had bear mace just in case. With that in mind, he decided that anything breaking twigs at this late hour wasn't something friendly. Chris walked over to his tent and retrieved the bear mace. As he did so his mind slid back to his previous activity. This can was a fair bit thicker and the handle was definitely more anal safe.

Chris made his way back to his blanket and covered the can in lube before taking his and James's next position. He got on his knees and bent over, preparing the can to push into him doggy style. Chris got a good grip on the can and began to slowly press it into his ass as he tried to accommodate this new width. He had to push in an edge of the can first and as he began to attempt it in he lost grip on the slick metal surface. As he did so he felt a thick hand around his waist and, after looking back, gasped in a mixture of shock and horror.

The Sasquatch remained perfectly still as the human shined his odd handheld firelight around the woods. It flashed across him twice, but the Sasquatch knew he was hard to see in the day, let alone the night. Still, he took a silent sigh of relief as the human put the handheld firelight aside. The Sasquatch was intrigued, however, as the human retrieved a new, larger bottle.

He crept closer, carefully, as the human began to touch the newest bottle with some liquid from the first bottle. The human was intent on his task, so the Sasquatch closed the distance quickly. The human got onto his hands and knees in a near universal breeding stance, placing this new bottle at its back entrance, before the bottle slipped away.

The Sasquatch saw an opportunity. The human's asshole was shining with what the Sasquatch now surmised was some sort of pre-cum like lubricant. It gaped slightly in a way that called to the Sasquatch's cock. He approached rapidly and grabbed the human's slim waist with one hand while guiding his cock in with the other.

He saw as the human turned and looked at him with clear surprise. This wasn't an unfamiliar expression to the Sasquatch, but the Sasquatch was certain he would have the human moaning again soon.

Chris saw the monstrosity behind him; a giant man-ape covered in fur, its thick hand on Chris's waist, the other guiding a massive cock towards his ass. Chris had time to say, "b-b-b-bigfo" before that massive cock was no longer being guided, but was entering his ass. The tip had to be the size of an apple and Chris was grateful for the lubricant he'd applied himself as well as the apparent inherent lube the creature provided from its own member.

Chris groaned in pain and pleasure as the beast pressed into his asshole. Chris had been fisted once, and that experience was nearly identical to this except for the relief of the wrist as the hand had entered his ass. The beast's member tested Chris's limits as it pressed in unrelentingly and he was unable to stifle another painfully pleasurable moan. Chris was already close before he heard the twig snap; this unwanted intrusion was quickly becoming very wanted.

The Sasquatch watched as the head of his cock disappeared into the male human's asshole. The man began to let out feminine moan after feminine moan as the Sasquatch placed both hands on the human's hips to push himself deeper in. This hole was so tight at the outside, yet different from any woman he had ever had. The Sasquatch wanted to feel it all, he had not felt an end to it yet and was determined to find it.

Chris was helpless as the monsters cock pushed deeper and deeper into his ass. This was, by far, the thickest thing he'd ever taken. It was intensely pleasurable, his asshole was throbbing with each additional inch, but there were thick veins and ridges that had him nearly begging for the next inch.

He collapsed forward onto his elbows, knowing he should be gritting his teeth at this unwanted intrusion, but let out a surprisingly slutty moan instead. Chris looked back and saw that the monster seemed to only be halfway in, but it was still the farthest he'd ever taken anything, let alone a cock. He let out another unwilling, slutty moan before falling further forward onto his elbows as the beast forced another inch in.

Chris wished he could pretend that he wasn't enjoying this, but from this angle he could see his cock jutting out, rock hard. He couldn't help but moan yet another time. This was better than James; this was better than every fucking he'd ever had combined.

The Sasquatch marveled at the site before him. He had never had a sasquatch female, let alone a human, take his entire cock without a complaint. Now, this human, a male nonetheless, had taken the entire length and seemed to enjoy it.

The Sasquatch began to fuck the human with abandon after seeing that he was able to take his entire cock. The male yelped and moaned with every thrust, but he was gripping the ground covering, not attempting to strike the Sasquatch. The human definitely seemed to be enjoying it. The Sasquatch reveled in the feeling of the human's tight hole, particularly when he pulled his massive cock almost entirely out, feeling the human's ring squeezing rhythmically against the head of his cock.

Chris consciously knew that he was allowing this to happen because he was hornier than he ever had been before. Chris also consciously knew that he wouldn't stop it even if he could.

The monster had an absolutely massive cock in every way. It was VERY thick and it was longer than anything Chris had taken before. Even still, Chris managed it with very little pain and very much pleasure. Every additional inch the beast pushed in was another inch of pleasure for Chris. He felt like if he looked down he would see an indication as the thick cock pushed yet another inch deeper into his gut.

Chris could feel the involuntary squeezes of his asshole as he came in pure anal bliss. He didn't actually cum, not yet, this was feeling radiated from his actual hole, something he'd only experienced a couple times before, and never this quickly. He felt empty as the monster pulled out, it seemed to pause for a second with it's cock just inside Chris's asshole. Chris could feel every ridge, vein, and bump as his hole spasmed with pleasure. He continued to let out involuntary moan after moan, his cock and nipples rock hard, pleasure washing over his entire body.

The Sasquatch watched with curiosity while the human moaned and writhed, its hole gripping the Sasquatch's cock. The human's moans grew slightly less frequent, as did the rhythmic gripping, and the Sasquatch determined that the human's odd climax was coming to an end. He began to thrust inward again, taking delight in the expression on the human's face when it looked back. The human was clearly still in shock, but its face expressed pure pleasure.

The Sasquatch thrust his entire member deep into the human's tight hole, slowly, but faster than his initial entry. He enjoyed the varying noises the human made as he entered it, some quiet gasps, some, pained grunts, but most loud moans that declared pleasure in any language. The noises were made in reverse as the Sasquatch withdrew his long, thick cock. He continued to push in and out of the human, each thrust slightly faster than the last.

Eventually, the Sasquatch grew tired of brief glimpses of the human's face. The human had an intensely alluring ass that the Sasquatch looked at frequently as he plunged his cock into its hairless hole. Still, he wanted to see this human male's face as it took the Sasquatch's cock. He wanted to see the human moan as he thrust in and out of it. Without warning the Sasquatch roughly spun the human while still fucking him, taking in the human's facial expressions with delight as he continued to thrust in and out.

Chris was in ecstasy as the beast continued to fuck him from behind. Chris had gone so far as to reach back and spread his ass to allow the monster to get a couple of inches deeper. The fucking Chris was receiving was incredible, the warmth that had spread to every inch of his body after his anal orgasm had not left; if anything, it had intensified. Every single inward thrust sent pulses of pleasure throughout his body; every single outward pull left him with a sense of emptiness, but even more an intense sense of anticipation for the pleasure he knew he would feel soon.

The monster, Chris could not bring himself to think of it as anything closer to human, seemed to be getting faster with each thrust. Chris welcomed this change in pace as it led to more pleasure and less anticipation.

Suddenly, without warning, he felt the beasts hands grip him tightly, then spin him while its cock was buried balls deep in his ass. Chris let out a loud gasp at this strange feeling before he was put back onto the ground. The monster positioned Chris's legs on its arms as it towered over him and resumed thrusting. Chris knew he was in trouble now, each inward thrust by the beast pressed roughly against his prostate in a way that ensured a rapidly building orgasm.

12