Bred by Bigfoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This monster, this bigfoot, resumed its deep fucking, each stroke bringing Chris closer to his orgasm. Chris's hands lay limply at his sides, he knew he could not fight back even if he wanted to. Besides, why would he fight when he was feeling pleasure like never before? Chris could feel his orgasm building, a tenseness in his stomach, hole, balls, and cock. He had been fucked to orgasm before, but he could already sense that this was going to be more intense than the others.

The ape-man's thrusts became faster and harder, slamming his long, thick cock into Chris's wanting asshole. Chris let out an aching, desperate moan with each hard thrust, chasing his orgasm. Finally, the dam broke and Chris nearly screamed with pleasure. He could feel his asshole convulsing around the monster's cock as his own cock jumped with each thick shot of cum.

Chris hadn't masturbated in a few days and was intensely turned on even before the fucking of his life. That showed as cum shot from his cock, covering his face, then chest, then stomach, before dribbling down across his pelvis. Chris did not even attempt to wipe the cum from his face, he was still groaning in pleasure. He felt no come down from this orgasm, the waves of warmth radiating from his ass were still washing across his body. The creature had not slowed a beat during the entire orgasm, which had no doubt made it that much more intense for Chris.

Suddenly, Chris felt himself lifted from the ground. The monster's hands closed around him and it began to use him like a fleshlight. Chris's legs were braced on the thing's arms, but other than that it was lifting him up and down on its cock as if Chris didn't weigh a thing.

The Sasquatch watched as the human began to climax again. Its cum covered its own face, and torso as the human continued to moan. The Sasquatch could not imagine ejaculating onto itself without immediately cleaning the cum off, but this human seemed to enjoy it, or at least not to notice.

The Sasquatch felt a twinge of pride at the human's orgasm from his cock, he had not known that human males were capable of such a thing. Perhaps the ones they had killed before were indeed wasted. Still, the gripping of the human's hole around his cock brought him back to the moment. The Sasquatch almost let out a groan of pleasure, but held back. It was time for a change in position.

He took hold of the human around its torso and sat back before standing up. The Sasquatch began to use his massive strength to bounce the male on his cock, up the entire length, then back down. He took delight in watching the outline his cock left on the human's toned stomach with each thrust in. The Sasquatch began to walk around the human's campsite as he thrust in and out of the man, looking at all the odd things these creatures brought with them to survive his people's forest. The Sasquatch's eyes settled on the human's odd boxy vehicle.

He walked over to it, thrusting in and out of the human each step of the way. The man's cock continued to dribble cum with each thrust as the man himself let out moan after moan. The Sasquatch placed the man on the hood of the vehicle and began to thrust with abandon. He could feel his own orgasm approaching and looked forward to breeding this human's tight hole.

Chris continued to moan as he was picked up, carried around, and continuously fucked by this creature. He was in a near constant state of orgasmic bliss, both from his asshole and his prostate. His cock went through a cycle of getting hard, pushing out a couple spurts of cum, getting soft, before the cycle began anew by getting hard. Chris's eyes were nearly rolling back in his head, he thought he might pass out from pleasure if this continued much longer.

Chris's mind seemed to be entirely centered on the waves of pleasure washing over him. He did not even see what was fucking him anymore, he did not know where he was, he did not know he was being carried around his campsite. All he perceived was the intense fucking he was receiving and the pleasure that ensued.

This was momentarily interrupted as he was placed onto his Jeep's hood, the cool metal on his bare back briefly distracting him. He glanced up and saw the beast's clearly intelligent eyes on him, taking him in. It seemed to find the sight pleasing, as it began to increase the rate of its thrusts. Its cock seemed to almost swell, and Chris knew that its orgasm was close.

Sure enough, with one final massive, deep thrust the creature buried its cock into Chris's hole and let out an ear shattering roar of pleasure. The monster's cock spasmed inside Chris's ass in an indescribably pleasurable way. Chris felt yet another intense orgasm wash over him as the beast pushed what felt like gallons of cum into him.

Here, Chris's anal and prostate orgasms finally aligned. With this intense combination, Chris felt himself begin to lose consciousness, lost in intense ecstasy. His last feeling before the warmth washed over him and he passed out was the monster's cock leaving his ass and a massive amount of cum dripping out of his gaping asshole.

The Sasquatch's orgasm continued to build as the human let out moan after moan. Throughout, the human's moans had groan higher, becoming more like the human females he was used to. This thought drove the Sasquatch to thrust faster, in his mind he was making this human a mate, making this human a slut. He intended to breed this tight hole, to make this human his.

These thoughts drove the Sasquatch deeper and faster, near frantic as his own orgasm approached. Finally, blissfully, he thrust deep into the human, burying his long, thick cock into its tight hole. He let out a roar that seemed to shake the forest as his member pulsed and shot ropes of thick, sasquatch cum deep into the human's hole. He could feel the hole pulsing around him as he came, which further intensified his orgasm, prolong it, milking even more cum from his cock.

Finally, as the Sasquatch's orgasm began to subside, he looked down at the human that was covered in its own cum and had apparently passed out after its final orgasm. This had been a mating unlike anything the Sasquatch had experienced before, and one he was unwilling to forget. He pulled his cock from the human's hole and watched as a stream of his cum poured out of the now gaping ass.

The Sasquatch walked over, grabbed the human's ground covering, and returned to the vehicle. He wiped as much of the human's cum off its torso as he could before slinging the male over his shoulder, turning, and setting off for his tribe's home.

Chris awoke slowly as pre-dawn light hit his eyes. He blinked away deep unconsciousness as he looked around. He didn't know where he was, and that thought immediately pushed adrenaline through him. It appeared he was in a roughly hewn cave with wooden gate at the mouth. He looked down and saw that he was completely naked, with the exception of some sort of hide collar.

It was at that moment that the previous night's experience washed back over Chris. The adrenaline started to subside and he felt how incredibly well fucked his asshole was. Chris was fairly certain it was gaping open, probably inviting another aggressive pounding like the one he'd received. He started looking around, looking for a possible means of escape, when the gate opened.

A form remembered through a haze of pleasure appeared. It was large, at least 8' tall, but that wasn't the part that drew Chris's eyes. Between its legs was a monster of a cock that twitched and began to harden as the beast looked down at his naked body. Chris didn't know if his body was up for round two, but he didn't think he had a choice. The memories of the night before came back to the surface of his mind and his own cock twitched with anticipation.

12