Bred by Bigfoot Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris's experience continues in a sasquatch camp.
2.2k words
4.63
11.6k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick second chapter; enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

"Yes, a human male, not female, but it was incredible. It took my entire cock in its rear and liked it!" the younger bigfoot described to his elder through a series of guttural grunts, growls, and whistles.

"Impossible," the elder responded, "human men are useless to us at best, and dangerous at worst."

"No, not this one, he was almost feminine, he did not fight back, and again, my entire cock! He passed out after I bred him, so I brought him back here to show you."

"You brought a human MAN here?" demanded the elder, fury in his tone.

"No ordinary human man, come and see, I collared him in the wolf pen, there is no danger," the younger responded, attempting to assuage the fury.

"Show me the female-like male, but if your words are not true you will be the one to dispose of it."

Chris awoke slowly as pre-dawn light hit his eyes. He blinked away deep unconsciousness as he looked around. He didn't know where he was, and that thought immediately pushed adrenaline through him. It appeared he was in a roughly hewn cave with wooden gate at the mouth. He looked down and saw that he was completely naked, with the exception of some sort of hide collar.

It was at that moment that the previous night's experience washed back over Chris. The adrenaline started to subside and he felt how incredibly well fucked his asshole was. Chris was fairly certain it was gaping open, probably inviting another aggressive pounding like the one he'd received. He started looking around, looking for a possible means of escape, when the gate opened.

A form remembered through a haze of pleasure appeared. It was large, at least 8' tall, and covered in shaggy brown fur, but that wasn't what drew Chris's eyes. Between its legs was a monster of a cock that twitched and began to harden as the beast looked down at his naked body. Chris didn't know if his body was up for round two, but he didn't think he had a choice. The memories of the night before came back to the surface of his mind and his own cock twitched with anticipation.

The beast stepped into the cave and moved towards Chris. Its cock continued to harden, beginning to rise from hanging low. Chris could see precum beginning to bead at the tip, a source of natural lubrication. As Chris (somewhat ashamedly) admired the thick member, remembering what it had done to him the night before, another figure appeared at the mouth of the cave and stepped in.

This bigfoot looked older: it had patches of gray fur throughout its body and was scarred, evidence of a hard life in the woods. Chris even saw what he thought might be a healed bullet wound. The elder sasquatch had no less of an impressive rod swinging between its legs. It looked at Chris cautiously, but it followed behind the younger, grabbing its cock as its eyes found Chris's ample rear end. The two creatures began communicating with one another in a language Chris could not understand as the younger bent down, grabbed him, pulled him to his hands and knees and spread his ass cheeks. He could feel the cool morning air draft across his undoubtedly gaping hole as the creatures grunted and whistled.

The elder gave an appreciative grunt as the younger positioned the human in a breeding stance and displayed its hole. The human's slim waist flared into a well proportioned ass that seemed to beckon the creature in. The elder's hand fell to its stirring cock, the younger had clearly ravaged the human's asshole, yet the human made no attempt to fight or escape when placed in the breeding stance. Perhaps it truly did enjoy it; there was one way to find out.

The younger kept the humans cheeks spread, displaying it to the elder, hoping the elder would be pleased. The younger had thoroughly enjoyed taking the human the night prior and would like the opportunity to do so again, possibly consistently, the tribe had kept humans before.

The elder stepped forward and spat a thick glob of saliva onto the human's open hole. He reached out with one of his thick fingers and pushed the spit into the whole, prompting a moan from the human. Perhaps this human did enjoy being penetrated.

The elder added a second thick digit to the humans ass as it stroked it's long cock, smearing the thick precum along the length. "Keep him spread" the elder ordered the younger, withdrawing his fingers and admiring the pliable, hairless hole. The elder's cock was at full height, so he decided it was time to test just how good the human's hole felt.

The elder's cock was slightly shorter than the younger beast's, but thicker, particularly at the head. He guided his thick cock to the human's spread and waiting entrance, then grabbed the human's thin waist as he pressed the thick head inside, relishing the nearly feminine moan the human let out.

Chris felt the glob of spit drop onto his spread asshole and knew that, without a doubt, he could expect another treatment like the previous night's. The sasquatch's thick, rough fingers were slightly painful as they probed his abused hole, but Chris couldn't help but let out a moan as he was penetrated.

"This is by far my strangest threesome," Chris realized as the fingers left his ass and the other beast kept it spread. It certainly wasn't how other threesomes had gone, but given the fucking he'd received the night before he was almost looking forward to it. Besides, the way the two monsters were prodding and examining him was degrading in a way he had never experienced before. He was shocked at how much it was turning him on.

After a few more of the odd grunts and whistles Chris felt a massive presence at his backdoor. The gargantuan cock head rested against Chris's gaping asshole for a brief moment as Chris felt the beast's hands wrap around his waist. The tease was fleeting and Chris soon felt the member pressing in, his abused hole easily giving way to the (blessedly) precum lubricated cock.

Chris let out a loud moan as the beast forced its way inside. The monster seemed near frantic with its first thrust and Chris was thankful that he had not had time to recover from the night prior. In seconds it was balls deep into Chris's ass, and Chris could feel his hole spasming around the intruder. This one was certainly thicker, though slightly shorter. He was unsure which was easier to take, though "ease" was certainly a relative word. The beasts' strength made it so there was no way his hole would do anything but comply with their entry.

Chris felt the hands holding his ass spread release as the monster inside him began to stroke in and out. The beast from the night before walked around in front of Chris and stood watching him get fucked as it stroked its huge cock. "No doubt waiting for its turn," Chris thought to himself as waves of pleasure washed through his body, spreading outward from his rear.

The beast at his rear's fucking was no less frantic than the entry had been. The massive cock pounded in and out of Chris at a breakneck pace, faster and rougher even than what Chris had experienced the night prior. He could feel that his own cock, miniscule in comparison, was rock hard without him having touched it once. Much like the previous night he could feel his orgasm building, quickly approaching like a coming tide. His near constant moans increased in pitch as the pleasure radiated from his asshole.

The younger beast was watching Chris as it continued to stroke its cock. It seemed to be taking in his facial expressions, watching Chris's eyes as he took the pounding of his life. It stepped forward and knelt down, pushing its cock towards Chris's open mouth. Chris was in no way capable of fitting the huge head inside his mouth, but he didn't want the beast dislocating his jaw in an attempt, so he began to lick the salty, yet slightly sweet precum from the cockhead.

Without warning the monster at Chris's rear let out a roar as it buried its cock deep into Chris's ass. Chris's moans turned to a groan as he felt its cock throb with each shot of sasquatch cum it blasted into Chris's hole. The monster seemed to cum for a full minute, its roars continuing as it filled him with its hot seed.

Finally, it pulled its cock from Chris's ass with an audible pop that was quickly followed by an outrush of cum. The cum poured from Chris's hole, down his balls and dripped onto the floor in a near waterfall of fluid. The creatures began communicating as the elder walked around Chris and slumped against the wall, evidently thoroughly spent. The younger took its place at Chris's rear and slammed its cock home, the cum providing further lubrication.

"You were right to bring this human back," the elder said lazily as he collapsed against the rough wall of the cave, "it is an odd creature, but enjoyable." The elder bigfoot lightly stroked its softening cock as it watched the younger mount the human. The elder had always had a fondness for indulging in captured humans, and this one was better than most. The human's mouth formed an oval as the younger sasquatch thrust hilt deep in one go, taking advantage of the cum lubed passage. The human's moans of pleasure were certainly strange, but undoubtedly sexual and lust filled.

"You see?" The younger replied, savoring the tight grip of the human's asshole as he thrust fully in, then withdrew his massive sasquatch cock until only the thick, apple sized head remained, "this human could provide relief for the men of the tribe when the women are not in heat. It even likes it!" To punctuate this statement the younger bigfoot gripped the human around its slim waist and thrust deep into its rear nearly vicious in its treatment. Even still, the human did nothing but moan louder as the pummeling continued. After a short time the younger sasquatch could feel the human's hole spasm, no doubt the result of another orgasm.

Chris was vaguely aware that the beasts were having a conversation of some sort while the younger monster buried its massive cock in his belly. He had no way of understanding the speech, but it seemed almost casual which did not seem to fit the setting given the incredibly stretching he was receiving.

Chris felt the beast grip him around his waist and begin to thrust with reckless abandon. He had no way to prevent the assault on his ass, not that he remotely wanted to. The thick, apple sized head of the monster's cock roared past his prostate with each thrust, simultaneously forcing a thick drop of precum out of Chris's rock hard cock and sending waves of pleasure surging through his body.

Chris felt alive with sexual energy as the monster relentlessly pounded him. He could feel the thick cock as it moved through his once tight hole, every ridge and vein of the member stretching him in incredible ways, his ring tight around the beast's dick. Chris's nipples were as hard as his cock and he could feel the cool cave air against them, heightening his pleasure. Chris let out moan after moan, unashamedly filling the cave with the sounds of his lust. He knew he was getting close as the vicious pounding continued; each thrust drove him closer and closer to what was guaranteed to be a massive climax.

The beast continued its rough thrusting as Chris hit his breaking point. He let out one long, continuous, high pitched moan as his asshole began to spasm around the huge intruder, his cock shooting load after load across the ground. Chris's orgasm seemed to go on forever, past the point where he had any semblance of cum left in him, his ass continuing to grip the beast as it pounded, pleasure flowing from the sensation.

Finally, after what seemed like hours but may have just been seconds the beast thrust deep into him, forcing Chris to the ground as it began to unload. Chris could feel the cum from the floor of the cave, his cum, coat his chest and stomach as the creature filled him with a huge load. The beast had its cock buried to the hilt in Chris's ass and it surged massively with each new wave of cum. The massive twitches began to subside and the beast lifted itself off of Chris. The withdrawal of its cock left him feeling empty inside, especially as the cum began to drip out of his gaping hole, down his taint, and across his balls and cock.

Chris laid face down too exhausted to move, covered in his own cum and the creatures, as they exited the cave, talking in their strange clicking language. Chris heard a primitive latch close on the gate as he fell into a slumber, sure that this would not be the last he saw of them.