Bred by Daylight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This would have seemed incomprehensible only an hour ago, but here she was underneath a massive worgen, getting her pussy packed full of so much dick her brain felt scrambled with pleasure.

"So good," she moaned, and he gave her a nice hard smack on the ass in response, followed by a flurry of powerful thrusts that had her booty jiggling and her eyes rolling around like marbles.

Gerard humped her with as much ferocity as one might expect from a giant wolf, his hips a blur of dark fur striking against her backside with long strokes that delivered every inch of his monstrous cock into her drooling pussy. The thrusts were endless, an infinite loop of pleasure as he dominated her much smaller body, demonstrating to her the kind of ridiculously blissful sex she'd never experienced but could very well get addicted to.

Because he wasn't just fucking her, he was completely destroying her pussy. His cock stirred her G-spot, stretched her so wonderfully, made her head spin with every stroke. She loved every naughty second of it and voiced her satisfaction with frequent moans of ecstatic pleasure that could no doubt be heard within the neighboring rooms. Neither paid it any mind though, especially not her. She could barely even think straight with all dick being stuffed into her pussy. It was too much.

Noisy as it was, the music they made together was an obscene orgy of sexual delight: the squeaking of the bed, the squelching of her pussy, her feminine cries, frequent and loud, as well as the harsh sound of her ass smacking violently against him.

Milky white and dusted with freckles, she had the kind of thick motherly ass that just wouldn't stop bouncing. It was plump, bubbly, impressively round, and perfectly suited as a cushion for the devastating pounding that she was currently receiving. A constant parade of thump thump thump shook the room as her ass clapped against him, taking an overabundance of fat worgen cock with every joyful meeting of their bodies.

Groaning something in Thalassian, she received another smack on the ass, and then, without warning, he grabbed her by her long flowing hair, yanking back on her shiny silver locks.

"Fuck," she gasped, her voice shaky and her pussy trembling around Gerard's cock.

Tightening his grip, he continued to beat her elven pussy into a sopping mess, listening intently as she shouted out his praise in both Common and Thalassian. It was clear that Vereesa had a lot of pent up sexual frustration due to being both a mother and a widow, and he did his best to pound it all out of her, pulling her hair, scrambling her insides, and spanking her ass until both of her cheeks glowed red with his handprints.

For Vereesa, it was hard to imagine it could get any better than this.

But then he yanked even harder, reeling her in by the hair until she was bending backwards and looking straight up at him, both her neck and spine craning back. He never stopped thrusting, and in fact the odd angle made her plump ass jiggle even more, but he did do something unexpected: he lowered his face to hers and issued forth his tongue, licking her face from forehead to chin in what she could only assume was an affectionate gesture.

Further surprising was that it made her pussy ripple and her clit throb.

He licked her again, but this time she opened her mouth. Taking this as an invitation, he slipped his tongue between her lips. It was an odd thing to call a kiss given his wolfish muzzle, but she was happy to go along with it, meeting his tongue with hers, sucking on it and allowing him to explore her mouth while he continued to drill her pussy from behind. Occasionally he would withdraw to lick her face, but then he was right back inside her mouth, battling tongues and quickly driving her to an unparalleled orgasm that had her entire gorgeous body trembling as she creamed his cock and cried out her release.

It was very easily the most explosive orgasm she'd ever had. Above and beyond what she'd needed or expected.

Letting go of her hair, he gently pushed her flat onto her stomach and reached for a pillow, placing it beneath her so as to prop up her ass. She knew what was coming as he straddled her, and she moaned sweetly when he pressed that sharp tip of his against her and pushed back home into her welcoming pussy. He slid all the way in, stretching her wide around him before pulling out and plunging back to the hilt, developing a measured pace as her little cunt happily clung to his girth.

Once again her body yielded to him, taking everything he had to offer. Sweat clung to her pale skin in a moist glossy layer, and she couldn't help but begin to moan again as he hammered her into the bed, holding her by the shoulders and pushing his weight against her. He rode her like mad, making that thick ass of hers jiggle each time he deep-dicked her pussy, hammering her cheeks with his pelvis and smacking them with hard swipes of his hands.

Biting the sheets and holding on for dear life, she shouted her muffled cries and blissful grunts into the bedding as he repeatedly slammed her full of cock. Although she couldn't see him, she could hear and feel everything. His bestial snarls, the sting of his hand spanking her ass, the wet squelching of her pussy being ruined in the best way possible. Even his hot breath against her ear when he leaned forward and licked it.

Turning her head to face him, she bit her lip and moaned. "Kiss me."

Slowing his thrusts, Gerard bent down and extended his tongue, claiming her little mouth while he ravaged her little pussy. He overwhelmed her, his tongue sliding against hers and then withdrawing to lick her face and abruptly shove her head back down into the sheets. The bed frame squeaked as his weight shifted. A hard smack on one of her plump ass cheeks ensured that it wouldn't be losing its red color any time soon, and then he increased the speed of his strokes, scrambling both her insides and her brain with rock hard cock, transforming her into what was likely the most cock-drunk widow on the planet.

Vereesa half-grunted, half-screamed, her voice husky and dripping with a mere fraction of the pleasure quaking through her lush motherly body. She buried her face in the bed sheets and bit them again, gnashing her teeth and muffling her lusty ululations.

An annoyed growl sounded behind her, and then the worgen's clawed hand was fisting her disheveled hair, silver and heavily mussed from sex. He yanked backwards, one hand keeping her pinned to the bed while the other operated her head like a toy, pulling her up and allowing her mewls and cries to flow freely and unobstructed.

Loud and practically frantic, she squealed and moaned, babbling incoherently in Common and Thalassian Each stroke of that fat slab of worgen cock brought her closer and closer to an orgasm that was primed to be even more explosive than the last. It was so close she felt like she was going to shatter into a million overfucked pieces, and each time Gerard hammered his massive weight into her, each time his furry hips clapped against her big booty, each time he abused her drooling pussy and spanked it with his knot, a blistering scream grew in magnitude within her.

"Liiight, yes," she groaned. "Fucking breed me with that cock."

The weight of what she said didn't register immediately, but her blue eyes grew large when she realized the full extent of her words. No no no no that's not--

"You asked for it," he snarled, and before she could take back her words that big red bulb near the base of his shaft slipped through her folds and right into her well-stretched pussy, plugging her up and fitting inside of her like an expanding key.

This time she really did shatter. The tension within her erupted and she screamed like a banshee, eyes rolling, toes curling, and her pussy clenching and clutching at the inexplicably orgasmic worgen meat stuffing her to the absolute brim.

With something between a whine and a howl, Gerard unleashed all of his backed-up baby batter, keeping a firm hand on the back of her head as he did so. It was all instinct by this point. His knot ballooned in size and his cock pulsed as he pumped her with a nice creamy filling, his hips smushing her ass cheeks and the pointy tip of his tool kissing her womb. A flood of semen drowned her pussy. She'd had a good idea of how much cum he could produce by his first orgasm that was still floating around in her belly, but this was beyond that. It was an absurd amount that greatly threatened her uterus.

By the time he was finished emptying his balls inside of her Vereesa was so full of cock and cum that not even his apple sized knot could dam up all of the potent worgen seed inundating her pussy. A steady stream of it trickled out of her and onto the bed, marking the sheets in much the same way as she'd been marked. Relaxing his grip, he let her head fall back down onto the bed, and the two of them panted like they'd just ran at full sprint from one side of Dalaran to the other.

Vereesa was exhausted, speechless, and immensely satisfied. That had easily been the best sex of her life. Brutal but fantastic. Hard but fast. There was just one problem and it was swimming in her pussy like a crowded public pool back in Silvermoon City. What had she been thinking? A rhetorical question, of course. She knew what she'd been thinking: nothing. It was impossible to think when you were getting packed full of all that fat fucking cock.

Vereesa ran a hand through her hair and groaned. She needed to get out of here as soon as possible. Sure, this was a great experience but absolutely not something she should get involved in any further. Wiggling her ass back against him, she tested their shared bond and found it unbreakable for the time being. Okay, probably fifteen minutes or so until she was free, she could wait that long. As soon as his knot shrank she'd--

All of a sudden she found herself on her side with her back to Gerard, his face looking down at her as he spooned her. She didn't know what to say, but when he grabbed her breast and leaned in for a kiss she gladly accepted his advances, mashing her lips against his snout and sucking on his tongue. His hips jerked against her and she moaned into his mouth like a greedy whore.

If this keeps up Giramar and Galadin might just be getting another brother, she mused. And when his knot shrank they went at it again, and again, until she finally fell asleep upon his chest, knotted, creamed, and satisfied.

12