Bred by Daylight Ch. 02

Story Info
Vereesa gets knotted and knocked up by a worgen.
6.6k words
4.74
10.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers

Chapter two of a request featuring Vereesa Windrunner and a worgen from WoW.

***

Turns out Kaldorei wine and rough sex made for a killer combination.

Groaning and mumbling her complaints to the sunshine filtering in through the mullioned windows of her hotel room, Vereesa squeezed her eyes shut and snuggled into her pillow, trying and failing to will herself back to sleep. To return to the blissful ignorance of unconsciousness. But, gradually, the detached and confused fog of her newly-wakened mind dissipated, and in its place came both the pain of a mild headache and remembrance.

The remembrance of a worgen's hips crashing into her, his tongue taking her mouth while his fat cock claimed her little pussy to the tune of her unhinged screams. All on this bed, in this room.

Her eyes shot open, glowing like horrified lanterns as everything came back to her. It was then that she realized for the first time since waking that she was not alone. Of course she wasn't, he was still here. And why wouldn't he be? With her body coiled so closely around him, he'd been acting as her pillow this entire time.

Suddenly alert and overly conscious of waking him, she carefully lifted her head and looked him over. The man--Jeffrey?--Gerald?--Gerard?--That's it--had, at some point during the night, shifted back into his human form. Brawny and toned, even in this form his body made hers look small, and the muscles of his worgen form, although significantly smaller now, remained. A warrior most likely, traveling as adventurers do and searching for artifacts, treasures or gold. He'd certainly hit the score of a lifetime with her, and to think that she solicited him! The thought made her heart pound and her pulse kick.

Moron! Negligent idiot! Stupid woman! A little loneliness and you turn into a tramp?

She scolded herself for a good minute until she was satisfied with her own lambasting, then laid her head back down on his chest, gazing up at him as the smothering clutches of sleep once again took hold of her.

Mustering her focus and resisting the urge to close her eyes, she studied his face, noting the odd similarities between his human face and his worgen face. Both were strong and determined. Both very handsome. She always did have a thing for human men. Perhaps that included worgen as well.

***

The next time she awoke he was already up, and when she opened her eyes he was looking right at her. His clear grey eyes enthralled her at first, but then quickly made her feel uncomfortable, oddly vulnerable even.

"Good afternoon," he said, his tone curiously cheerful.

The soothing rumble of his voice made her blink, and it was then that she realized she'd been drooling in her sleep. All over his chest.

Mentally, she berated herself once more, but tried not to show just how flustered she was. The blush in her cheeks and the rigid straightening of her ears likely didn't help matters very much.

"Afternoon?" she asked, forcing herself to look away from him and spare a glance towards the curtained window.

"That's right. You slept like a baby."

Like a... Was that intentional? Trying to rib her for what she said last night? No, he was handsomely disheveled and perhaps a little drowsy, but not smug or amused. Still, the thought of babies rattled around in her brain now like an entire litter of half-elven children vying for her attention.

"I see."

Now he did look amused.

"You don't seem very happy to be here. Having regrets?"

"No," she blurted, then lowered her voice and shook her head, averting her eyes. "No, I don't think so."

"You want to leave?" he asked.

Yes! She was confused, ashamed, in need of a contraceptive potion, and even guilty, yet she couldn't bring herself to say it. Part of her clearly didn't agree that she should leave, and it was that same rebellious part of her that had thoroughly enjoyed being pounded into the bed the night prior. Even now that same part of her stirred to life as she felt something curiously hard poking against her.

The potion could surely wait, and there was no real reason to deny herself pleasure. Why not indulge herself again?

Raising herself up and dragging her naked body along his, she sought a kiss and received it in full. His hand threaded through her hair and gripped at her head, holding her steady while he thumbed at her cheek and directed her lips against his. Hot and tremulous, liquid fire seeped into her, waking her groggy body. She mewled and moaned, grinding herself into him, feeling his erection pressing into her while his tongue slid hungrily against hers.

As they made out, the needy tug of desire between her legs quickly transformed her into a feverish mess of a woman. The kind she would have been embarrassed of only minutes prior. But she accepted the consequences of her actions now, grabbing for him and wiggling, unable to keep still, and when they pulled away her lust was etched blatantly across her beautiful elven features. Last night just wasn't enough.

Licking her lips, she lowered herself and sank down under the sheets, until the human's semi-hard tool greeted her, hot and already throbbing. She cast the sheets off of her and reached for it, squeezing and feeling its warmth heat her hand. It was pleasant and thrilling, and she jerked it with purpose, nurturing it to full.

And full it was. Not quite as large as it was in his worgen form, but nevertheless thick and impressive. More than enough for a horny little elf.

The desire to taste him took hold of her. Nestled between his legs, she spared a glance up at him then flattened her tongue against his cock, dragging it slowly, almost teasingly, over the long length of his member, smearing saliva and reveling in the taste of him. The pure masculinity of him was irresistible, and she endeavored to continue, lapping at his cock exactly like the kind of tramp she'd earlier scolded herself for being, her fingers pressing and twisting skillfully at his tip. Pre-cum dribbled out from between them, only to be quickly licked up and swallowed as if it were a royal treat, tasty and delicious to her lust-addled mind.

Her lips met him then, not fully opening to engulf him but instead brushing against his wet shaft, planting lazy kisses while her tongue lolled out and spread saliva. Rubbing up and down while her hand jerked the base of his shaft. Worshiping his cock with her lips and tongue. The wet shlicking of her handjob was the only sound in the room, but when it was interrupted by a masculine groan she grinned and gave him one last lick before sealing her pretty lips around the head of his cock, humming sweetly and applying suction as her tongue twisted about him.

Drawing further and further downwards, she gradually devoured his cock, taking him completely to the base with only minor difficulty. Big as he was now, she'd had a taste of even bigger last night when she'd throated him in worgen form. On top of this, her desire to please far eclipsed her gag reflex.

Swallowing and flexing her muscles, she worked him with her throat for as long as she could before retracting off of him with a gasp, trailing thin strands of saliva mixed with pre-cum. It took her a moment to catch her breath, grinning sheepishly between gasps, but then she was back on him like she couldn't get enough, throating his cock with glee and fast bobs of the head, her silver hair swaying to the rhythm of her frantic dick sucking.

Vereesa paid special attention to his tip as she sucked, lewdly slurping on it and tonguing at his urethra before resuming the fast paced, up-and-down bobs she'd come to enjoy providing. Ears wiggling and lips dragging over his prominent length. Breasts jiggling from exertion. Her eyes holding contact with his the entire time she swallowed his cock, maintaining a smooth and steady tempo through it all.

And maybe she was simply starved for cock, but he tasted delicious.

His hand abruptly reached out and fell upon her head, applying gentle pressure and forcing her down, then up, then down again as he saw fit. She purred, enjoying his guidance far more than she would have expected. This wasn't the sort of breakfast she was used to, but she savored it, gulping down every inch of him under his directive hand, long ears flattened submissively against her head as he fed her every inch of his thick cock.

Vereesa kept this up for several minutes, happily blowing the handsome human until an idea suddenly struck her.

Pulling away from him with minor effort, she smiled up at him and shifted her position on the bed so that his saliva-slick cock was seated between her breasts. Large and full, they surrounded him with no means of escape, and when she took hold of them and smothered his manhood between, he murmured her praise through a groan laden with pleasure.

Enthused over his response and keeping up her pleased smile, her brows furrowed in concentration as she took to working her tits up and down his cock. Large as he was, her breasts were equally impressive. Naturally busty and enhanced through motherhood, little but his tip managed to poke out from between them.

She was eager to get him off, and titfucked him with fast, frantic motions, the indecent noise of his wet cock fucking in and out of her fat milky-white tits loud within the otherwise quiet hotel room. Pre-cum bubbled up from his crown, glistening enticingly and adding to the sloppiness of the entire affair. Groans assailed her from above, incentivizing her to work even harder, as if his pleasure were her very own. As if her only purpose in that moment was his release.

It truly thrilled her to service him, to feel him throbbing and ready to blow because of what she was doing. She leaned her head down, jostling her soft tits side to side then up and down again as she kissed his tip, sucking and slurping up the pre-cum flowing from it like a delicious stream, amazed over how much she enjoyed tasting him and having her lips sealed around him.

At long last he finally let loose, spending himself inside of her mouth while she continued to suck on his cockhead with such profound eagerness that it surprised the both of them. She sucked the cum right out of his cock, feeling the hot sticky substance pool on her tongue and leak between her teeth; and even as he came she never ceased titfucking him, squeezing and massaging, using her big tits to wring the jizz from his manhood like water from a washcloth.

When he was through, a load of potent spunk filled her mouth and, slowly pulling her lips away from his tip in such a way that ensured none would go to waste, she looked up at him. Her blue eyes glinted mischievously, then, with a single gulp, she swallowed his seed and licked her lips.

In the aftermath of his climax while he laid back and recovered, she continued to mash her breasts against him, slowly, to the point where it seemed almost unsexual in its purpose and more in line with a typical massage.

"Good afternoon?" she eventually asked, bringing her tongue to his cock and giving it one last lick.

"Very good," he agreed.

Admittedly, she was more than a little proud of herself, and it felt good to be desired.

Grinning, she crawled up his body, straddling him so that her bubbly behind rested in his lap. Reaching between her legs, she took hold of his cock and lifted herself onto it, hitching the bulbous head at her entrance and then, slowly, lowering herself back down, cooing all the way until there was no more dick left to take.

Sighing contentedly, she leaned forward into his arms. They kissed, slower this time, but with even more feeling. His touch made her shiver, his tongue battled hers, won, and explored her mouth, her lips, while his hand slid down the curve of her spine to palm greedily at her ass, kneading and squeezing each round cheek.

At some point their lips parted and she sat up, a little dazed and a little cock-crazed. She began to bounce, rising and falling in his lap, ass jiggling, his cock filling her nicely. Even in this form he was exceptionally large, and the pleasure she derived from riding him in a fully-coherent, sober state was perhaps even better than the night before when he'd ravaged her.

The memory of that--how he'd taken her so thoroughly, fucked her, knotted her, made her scream--caused her pussy to spasm and a moan to burst from her lips. Sweat beaded at her brow. Her clit ached. The bed creaked with every fourth or fifth bounce. She badly needed more of this. Had needed it for a long time.

A little impatiently perhaps, Vereesa increased the speed at which she rode him, leaning forward and splaying her hands on the bed for stability as she undulated her hips, grinding and fucking herself onto his wonderful cock. He liked it too, she could tell. His mouth was open and his gaze lustful as he watched her ride his shaft, in control and yet not as she bounced and swayed, breasts jiggling enticingly. Whether or not she was truly in control didn't matter to her; she liked riding him, liked the way he felt inside of her, and the way he looked at her with such fierce hunger in those beautiful gray eyes of his only increased her own pleasure as well as her inexplicable desire to please him.

His hands came to grasp at her as if they couldn't let go, caressing her back and feathering down to her ass, making her skin tingle. He groped and held her milky white cheeks as she bounced, squeezing them possessively and spanking her big booty every now and then in order to elicit husky moans and keen yelps.

But his touch wasn't forceful; he didn't guide her as he had done earlier when she'd given him head. She was still in control of the speed and tempo at which she bounced on his cock, of the delicious friction between their bodies. Biting her lower lip, she closed her eyes and focused on reaching the orgasm that was fast approaching her, building and building with every downward thrust of her hips.

"That's it," he encouraged. "Ride my cock, Vereesa."

Another sharp slap on the ass urged her even closer to climax. She moaned pathetically, opening her eyes and looking down at him. Sitting up, he brought his head to her chest and took a nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue over it and groping at her other breast.

Pleasure surged through her and she gasped from the unexpected contact, her pussy clamping up around him as he alternated between licking, kissing, sucking, and even teething at her breasts. It was almost too much to bear, his cock stretching her pussy, his hands and mouth making love to her body. Her breathing quickened, taking in sharp gasps of air, and when he bit her nipple she cried out in a surprised, womanly voice. Pain briefly shot through her, but pleasure followed like a tidal wave. He noticed her reaction, did it again, and she moaned loudly--a whine more than anything--and desperately fucked herself down upon him, grinding her clit needily against him.

The twisting of her nipple and biting of the other finally sealed her fate. Vereesa trembled in his grasp, bucking her pelvis and groaning as a climax whirled through her tight elven body. The tonguing and teething of her breasts didn't stop, extending her orgasm and making it more delightful, more powerful. Her pussy spasmed, contracted, clenched around his tool, and when she finally came back down to earth she was panting, her eyes fluttering.

For a short, wordless period they clung to each other, her recovering and he fondling her breasts like an obsession. But then he took control, shoving her back onto the bed, hard but not overly so.

She hit the sheets with an ooph, eyes wide with surprise and her breasts jiggling before coming to a stop. Above her, his muscular body crowded her smaller figure, trapping her beneath him. Before she could say anything or do much more than gawk, the now-familiar head of his cock prodded at her folds, slicking teasingly through them before he canted his hips forward and claimed her in one fell swoop.

"Gerard!"

The name escaped her without thought, reason, or conscious decision. Similarly, her legs spread to give him ease of access, while her arms fell back above her head, fingers curling and uncurling with every thrust into her core. Hard to think. Hard to do anything but voice her satisfaction. Groaning and gasping, she squirmed as he ploughed her with such raw force she could feel the heavy weights of her big tits flail and her head spin like a top. Inside of her belly, tension compounded with every deep stroke. Her mind became clouded with pleasure, her voice louder and louder.

She moaned his name again, eliciting a response of increased speed. His frenzied hands grasped her under the knees, spreading her toned legs as he saw fit, splaying her out and giving him all the access he could possibly need to pound her pussy into a drooling, well-fucked mess. In this position nothing was hidden from him: not the silver tuft of hair atop her mound nor the way her pink pussy gripped his fat cock, happily yielding to his strokes.

Sparkling with sweat and glowing with feminine vitality, she looked gorgeous beneath him, an elven beauty of profound proportions and heavenly curves. The way her face twisted in such erotic fashion spurred him to further and further heights of sexual longing, his balls slapping against her ass as he leaned in and pounded pounded pounded into her.

More strokes. She moaned sweetly, eyes closing for seconds at a time then reopening, quite literally glowing with passion. Her big tits wobbled atop her chest, and he cursed in disbelief.

"You're beautiful."

It took a second to register, but when it did the heat in her loins raced up to paint her face beet red. Embarrassed, she looked away and hid her face behind a hand, the sensation of his cock filling and stretching her mixing with a new, unknown sensation.

Why was she blushing? Why did she feel this way over a simple compliment by a shapeshifting stranger? She was the Ranger-General of the Silver Covenant, not an inexperienced peasant girl. Yet...

The thoughts tumbling around in her brain only made things worse, and although she couldn't see, she would have sworn that her blush deepened.

Gerard's thrusts didn't stop, but they did slow to a steady, measured pace. Deep and long, he buried himself to the hilt with every stroke, and when he got the damnable idea to bring his thumb to her clit, she gasped, eyes widening and hand moving away from her face to clutch at the sheets. He petted her sensitive nub while he fucked her, building her up so easily it almost seemed unfair to her.

By this point it was all too easy for him. The expert dicking he was treating her to and the rubbing of her clit proved to be overwhelming. The tensely bound coil in her stomach shattered, and she cried out in orgastic ecstasy, back arching off the bed, pussy quivering and her gorgeous elven body trembling in delightful gratification.

When full, sober consciousness returned she laid panting, chest rising and falling, body tingling with the afterglow of a glorious climax. Catching her breath, she closed her eyes and allowed her mind to briefly wander to questions unanswered. Particularly, the question of just how intelligent it was to have unprotected sex with this man. And beyond that, why was she doing it? Why did she feel such an attraction to him, such a primal urge to be...

Bred? The mere mention of the word thrilled her, and the logical part of her immediately deduced that her connection to this man was not logical but wholly primal. An instinctive, elemental urge. Motherhood had been, and still was, the greatest joy in her life. And now with this man both her body and at least part of her mind seemed to scream at her to bear this shapeshifting wolf-man's children.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers
12