Bred by Daylight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers

It was an urge too powerful, too compelling to ignore. Her entire being cried out for it.

"Gerard."

His eyes flicked up to hers, noticing the subtle change in her demeanor.

"Can you shift into your other form?"

"My... other form?"

"Your worgen form."

The way he looked at her made her blush again. His lips curled into a smile, then he nodded and pulled out of her, standing up off the bed and looking taller than life.

The transformation was swift and oddly frightening, but when he was finished the same familiar canine from last night stood before her. Taller, hairier, and more muscular than he was seconds prior, yet still strangely attractive.

They stared at each other as he crawled back onto the bed, his massive form of fur and muscle so much larger than her small, pale body. She could see nothing but him above her, and that simple thought made her quiver with excitement. Their difference in size wasn't just a fact, it was a fetish. A fetish she didn't know she had until now.

Tearing her eyes away from his wolfish face and broad chest, she made the mistake of looking downwards, thus sealing her fate irrevocably.

Oh, Light.

The alcohol had clearly not altered her taste in any significant manner the night before, for the thing she was seeing appeared even more salivating, even more enticing than she remembered.

Gerard's beast of a cock jutted out from between the black fur of his groin, as large and inhuman as the rest of him. It shined with a sleek, ruby red sheen, bulged with incredible thickness, spanned the distance between them with absurd length. And as she stared it stared back with a sharp, arrow-like tip, perfectly suited for impaling her, fucking her, breeding her.

If there had been any doubt as to her desire, it had long since fled. She licked her lips and sat up on her forearms.

Focusing her gaze back on his, she spoke without thinking. Without needing to.

"I want you to breed me," she said. "Knot me, Gerard. Make me your bitch."

Surprise crossed his face. His furry ears flickered. He said nothing, but she could tell how turned on he was. The same ferocious desire that burned in her veins burned in his as well.

Without warning or wasted movement, he gathered her arms and held them above her head with one hand, pressing them into the bed. Such a display of abrupt force and dominance caused her heart to flutter and her eyes to widen. The aching tug between her legs was agonizing now, screaming in need: the need to be fucked and filled and filled with seed.

In answer, Gerard took his oversized manhood and seated it at her entrance, the sharp tip tantalizing as it prodded her slit. He looked at her as if for permission, to give her a chance to walk out of the hotel unfertilized.

"Do it." The words burst from her lips perhaps a little too loudly, without a single trace of doubt or uncertainty. Only lust and determination remained within her, reflected in the steely set of her beautiful blue eyes, glowing in typical elven fashion.

Huffing air through his snout, his enormous body shifted forward as he gave her exactly what she asked for, delivering the entirety of his fat crimson cock into the heated depths of her pussy with a single, spine-tingling stroke that rattled her brain.

Magnificent pleasure struck her like a lightning bolt, overwhelming her senses and causing her eyes to bulge and her mouth to open in a gasp, only to morph into a long, husky moan that dripped with honey. Her vision blurred then refocused as her body acclimated to the sensations raging through it, and when she could see straight again he was looking right down at her, face like a wolf, eyes like a man.

The next stroke came and her ruination began. His huge body, unfathomably large in comparison to her, pulled back and then drove forward, his muscular hips hammering his manhood deep into her hungry pussy and jostling her tiny elven body forward upon the bed.

Words and thoughts failed her, but her moans flowed freely and openly, fucked out of her with every wicked thrust of worgen dick into her tight pink cunt. If he held back at all she couldn't tell. He was ferocious in appearance, fur bristling, muscles rippling beneath, mouth open and fangs bared; a feral giant given permission to do with her as he pleased. Without any apparent restraint he fucked her, reamed her, ravaged her, made the poor bed shake with uncertainty and squeal alongside her. They rocked and bounced with every downward thrust, fully at the mercy of this titanic worgen's carnal onslaught.

The experience was so much more real now than it had been the night before. More real and more right. Every thrust into her core, every moan tumbling from her lips cemented the fact that she wanted this. That she needed to be fucked and bred in a way that only this man could provide.

There was no escape for her now. His arms, bigger than her torso and extending from him like two massive pillars, kept her arms pinned and the bed as steady as possible, entrapping her while his monstrous body enshrouded her and his cock claimed her as no other had done before, pumping her tiny elven pussy with brutally efficient strokes. Stretching it. Molding it around him. Claiming it for his own.

Because it did belong to him now. Her pussy, her body, herself--she was his. His cocksleeve, his bitch, his lover. Whatever he wanted she would give willingly. No alcohol now, only lust, pleasure, and instinctive need directing her.

"Ooh, Light! Yes!"

She groaned, staring stupidly up at him with her eyes half-shuttered. The emotions racing through her were clear as day, blatantly etched upon her face and unhidden from his lecherous gaze. Flushed with arousal and strained from an overabundance of pleasure, her gorgeous features were twisted in an erotic display of shameless vulgarity. Her mouth hung open, lips pursed into an oval from constant moaning, squealing and sucking in air.

As she watched him, his body undulating back and forth with his thrusts, his tongue lolled out like a wild wolf, stirring within her yet another desire.

Sticking out her own tongue, she let it drape over her lower lip in a bid to catch his attention and provide a hint as to what she wanted. A kiss, deep and passionate while he ravaged her pussy. Claiming both of her holes simultaneously.

He understood immediately, and her heart pounded like a drum when he bent down to... lick her cheek.

Annoyed, she tilted her head up and pouted, her eyes desperate and her tongue making wiggling movements of protest.

The sight of the Ranger-General acting like a petulant child was too adorable and oddly arousing to pass up. Taking her head in his giant paw, he brought his muzzle to her lips, to which she gleefully accepted his kiss. Full tongue, breathy moans, her hips canting up to meet his, Vereesa quickly got over the awkwardness of making out with a worgen and found it to her liking. Intensely, thoroughly, she craved his kiss, blood pounding as his tongue explored her mouth. It amplified her desire, her pleasure, the ache in her belly.

Lips locked together, Gerard bucked his hips and rutted into her drooling pussy while he took her throat with his tongue. Giving her the best dicking and best kiss of her life at the same time. Her insides tightened around him and her moans increased in intensity, signifying just how overstimulated she was.

When they finally parted she looked blissfully pleased and pleasantly disheveled, face flushed and silver hair completely out of place. Unexpectedly and altogether randomly, she darted out her tongue and licked his nose, a moment of playfulness inconsistent with the primitive pounding she was receiving.

It took him by surprise, his strokes temporarily slowing. But then he licked her forehead and began his assault anew.

Vereesa looked smug for all of two seconds before his cock had her eyes rolling again and her mouth open in a constant stream of moans, praise, and gasps for air. He let go of her arms, instead planting both hands on either side of her for stability and undoubtedly cutting into the fabric with his claws.

Little humanity remained in the way he fucked her. The very idea of impregnating the Ranger-General of the Silver Covenant--one of the Windrunner sisters no less--was enough to drive any man into a primitive, sexual rage. To imbue within him an appetite that was impossible to quench.

In his worgen state there could be no reeling himself in, no holding back. Animalistic rutting was what he gave her, furious strokes at maddening speed that devastated her composure. She'd wanted a worgen and she got it; every thick, pulsating inch of red hot worgen cock pumping her pussy and abusing her body in ways she never thought possible.

Profane. Carnal. Depraved and debaucherous. Voluptuous and blessed with full curves as she was, his huge hairy body totally eclipsed hers upon the bed, pounding and pounding and pounding, his ballsack thwacking against her ass while the firm bulb of his knot slapped against her pussy, threatening entry. Teasing the inevitable. Beneath him, she sounded like an animal of her own sort, mumbling elven gibberish, screaming for all to hear, letting the entire inn, if not the entire neighborhood, know exactly what was happening. Breeding, and nothing but.

On and on he went. The bed kept shaking as if it would fall apart. She kept squealing like she would do the same. He gave her more dick than she was built for and perhaps more than she could reasonably handle, but she took it regardless, her tight body yielding to him, happy to let him destroy her sweet cunt. Happy to be his plaything Happy to be his.

She gave herself up to the hot, sexual friction, the sounds, the scents, the difference in their sizes and the fullness that it brought. He never stopped or slowed for more than a few seconds at a time, and when he did it was only to grind his hips into her, letting her feel every wonderful inch of him and reminding her of just what he was doing to her.

That was the only respite she had before he resumed his back-breaking, toe-curling pace, stretching out her Quel'dorei cunt with delectable strokes of his canine prick. Smooth, balls-deep strokes that had her seeing stars and sent her big tits catapulting atop her chest, flailing wildly from the sheer overwhelming force of his furred form colliding into her, humping away like a crazed animal.

The bouncing, the jiggling, the enthralling sway of her pale tits proved irresistible to him. Bending his head, he dragged his long tongue over one of her breasts, catching it and lapping at it hungrily, spreading saliva over every curved inch of it. His breath was hot on her skin, his tongue even hotter. Pleasure blossomed from his touch. Her breath caught, then burst forth in a groan.

Alternating between the two, he marked her breasts with gratifying licks, teasing the pink nubs of her nipples, erect and sensitive and so good it made her purr. He flicked them with his tongue, gently prodded them with his teeth, slobbered all over them, his hips still pumping and his snout so firmly affixed to her tit that he indented her ample flesh.

Obsessively, for the next few minutes he railed her pussy whilst helping himself to her motherly bosom, licking and lapping as if hoping she would produce milk.

Soon enough, she would. That thought caused a tremor to quake through her and her pussy to spasm. He groaned with her, finally lifting his head to look at her, his eyes hungry and smoldering with instinctive need. This was it, no going back now. He throbbed inside of her, his manhood a paradigm of pure masculinity, easily capable of knocking her up. Ready to blow, ready to seed her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Driven to mad delirium, screaming without any care to restrain herself. Cock-crazed. A woman reduced to her baseline instincts and loving every second, every inch.

Every thrust brought the two of them closer and closer to bliss, his knot spanking dangerously against her pussy. With little control now, more savage and almost violent in the way he dominated her far smaller body, a blur of black fur, an animalistic flurry of primal need demolishing her insides and rearranging them to his size and shape.

Her excitement rose, higher and higher still, nerves tingling with ecstasy and the expectation of what was to come. Moaning, she wrapped her arms around his back, locked her ankles about his waist, holding on as he rocked her entire world, fucked her brains out and beat her pink pussy in agonizingly sweet fashion. Struggling to keep her grip, she clawed at him, his fur soft as silk to the touch, yet his cock hard and rough and powerful.

He was so close to gifting her his seed!

Biting her lip to hold back a moan, she brought her mouth to his ear, whispering in a husky voice so sexy it was enough to make a man drool.

"Knock me up, Gerard," she murmured. The caress of her voice, or perhaps the contents thereof, made his ear flick in acknowledgement. "Make me the mother of your children--" She gasped as his knot slapped and grinded against her clit. "Please!"

A rumble like an oncoming avalanche sounded in his chest. No more begging, no more words were necessary. His body shifted slightly as he prepared himself, and then he resumed their wicked mating, slamming and withdrawing, slamming and withdrawing. Hard and full of purpose, drilling his crimson girth into her tight elven cunt until his knot finally breached her defenses and slipped home, claiming her pussy, her womb, her body permanently for himself.

Grasping him so tightly her muscles strained, she trembled in pure orgastic bliss, pleasure like she'd never known sluicing through her overfucked body, full and voluptuous and filling by the second with his seed. Beyond anything she'd ever experienced. Beyond words or thought. Her eyes fluttered and rolled up into her head, her pussy spasmed, clutching and milking at the thick slab of worgen cock stretching her out.

With the sharp tip of his prick kissing her cervix and his knot buried firmly inside of her, Gerard howled a blissful, triumphant roar of release, his cock unleashing a deluge of sticky semen into her womb. Thick, viscous and dutiful, fully intending to impregnate his naughty little elf.

His hips grinded against her, his knot quickly expanded to lock her in place, and his howl tapered off into a low growl. Carefully, so as to solidify his ownership over her, he opened his mouth and wrapped his jaws around her slender neck, his teeth prickling but not piercing her pale skin.

Vereesa whined in response, still trembling with the dizzying aftereffects of her orgasm. Inside of her she could feel his cock pulse like a great red hose, creaming her pussy and filling it to the brim.

After this there could be no doubt as to the outcome of their tryst. The absurd quantity of virile seed he was pumping into her would make certain of that. That thought, along with the sensations assailing her body, made her quiver with another, smaller orgasm.

"Incredible," she breathed. Even sweaty, fuck-mussed and half out of her mind, Vereesa looked gorgeous. Healthy and capable, perfect for rearing children.

When he was at last finished emptying his balls into her, he released her neck and licked at it. The warm touch of his tongue wetting her skin made her moan weakly. He kissed her then, full of passion and tongue, his snout pressing against her full lips.

Drained of energy and in a dream-like state, she ceded everything to him, letting his long tongue explore her mouth and throat. It was an erotic kiss, deep and wonderful, making heat bloom in her shoulders and thighs. And as they kissed he tested their bonds, pulling his hips back and tugging his knot against her pussy, causing her to moan and shiver with yet another minor climax.

Eventually he broke the kiss and carefully flipped them over so that she could lie on top of him, her large breasts pillowing against his chest and her head resting atop his shoulder. It would be awhile before his knot subsided and they could be free of one another, but in the meantime they recovered in blissful silence. A brief moment to bask in the afterglow of their sexual discovery.

Panting and stroking tenderly at his muscled arms, she smiled and purred as his hands held her close. One on her back, tracing up and down, while the other rested on her ass, groping, squeezing and kneading at her thick cheek. It was the perfect size for his huge hand and he took the opportunity to play with it to his heart's content.

Following such intense lovemaking, it seemed almost odd relaxing like this, but she enjoyed it. The tenderness. The literal and figurative connectedness. This, too, had been something she'd gone without for many years. And now here she was, plugged up and full of cum atop a hairy beast.

Inseminated by a worgen... The thought almost made her chuckle at the absurdity.

Exhausted and more than a little sleepy, her thoughts began to wander, until a distant memory flashed through her mind. A memory of a troll from ages past, taunting her like the fool he was before she slew him. Her fight with him wasn't what stirred her memory, however, but rather his words.

The relations between her people and the forest trolls had been poor for a long, long time, and the trolls, ever uncouth and uncivilized, would often make disparaging remarks towards her and her rangers. This particular troll lacked respect towards female elves and their involvement in battle, stating that she and those like her were better suited for breeding rather than fighting. Incensed to anger, she'd proven him wrong then by cutting off his head, but now she couldn't help but feel that, at least in regards to her personally, that there may have been some truth to his words.

Motherhood did in fact suit her best, and although her relationship with Gerard lacked certainty, the need to brainstorm potential baby names did not.

Gerald? Amelia? Syrana? How about Hatheon? Her eyes closed and thought turned to sleep.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers
12