Bred by the Hive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time they did it, Zenia found herself saying, "Momomomomom," and then Zhanna repeated it. And then Zhanna said, "Mamoonishom, Momomomom," and Zenia found herself repeating that as well, even though she didn't know what it meant.

But Zhanna knew. It meant their riders were gaining more control of their minds.

As for Zarabeth, she never suspected anything going on between the two of them. She never had any sense that both had riders, that both were being increasingly controlled.

And then on their fourth day of mating, Zenia cried out, and proudly showed Zhanna her first gold ring, and then, a few hours later, after another vigorous lovemaking session, Zhanna got her second gold ring.

Immediately, Zhanna's mental landscape changed. She wasn't just a slave of the Hive Mind. She was now a willing participant. Some part of her mind knew it was wrong, knew she shouldn't be doing it, but the lure of being part of the Hive was just too strong.

Zenia wasn't quite at that point yet, but with a gold rimmed rider on her back, she had little ability to resist.

And so that evening they found themselves outside a containment door, a different containment door this time. The third one.

"Him?" said Zenia.

"Yes," Zhanna smiled.

Zenia raised her hand, and tried to resist herself from pressing the button to open the door. Zhanna put a hand over Zenia's and smiled at her as she pressed down on it.

The door opened. This compartment was smaller than the other ones. There was only one life form in it.

A man, from the looks of it. A man with dark eyes and dark hair.

Zhanna's hands moved to the stasis controls.

"Zhanna, no," Zenia whispered.

"Yes," Zhanna smiled. She pressed the button, and the blue stasis field deactivated.

The man, who had been still as stone, suddenly drew a breath. Then another, then another after that. His eyes slowly flickered open.

"Ladies," he said softly, and they both felt a chill. He looked discerningly at them. "Have we arrived already, at my disposal point? Although the passage of time is difficult to measure inside of stasis, I sense it is too soon." He looked at them, again.

"No," he said. "We are not here for that. You are not here for that."

"Balok, we have come to make you an offer," said Zhanna blankly.

"We?" the man smiled.

Zhanna turned around, and flexed her shoulder blades outwards, so the outline of the pulsating mound between them would become apparent.

"We indeed," said the man named Balok. "You have taken the ship?"

"Just these bodies you see before you. The Captain, Zarabeth, remains," said Zhanna.

"Why not take her yourself?"

"She is a more severe Z unit. She might be able to resist our control," said Zhanna. "We could not risk it."

"I suppose you couldn't," said Balok. "So what is the incentive for me?"

"Freedom."

Balok smiled. "I was thinking of something a little more immediate." And his eyes shined.

Zhanna turned expressionlessly towards Zenia. "You may use her." Zenia was the logical choice, being under less than complete control.

"May I?" said Balok, smiling ironically as he never had to ask.

"Yes," said Zenia. Then, "No!" she cried.

"Let's see if we can make that unanimous," said Balok. He reached out and kissed her. Zenia trembled, as if she were attempting to struggle, but her rider did not permit it. Balok started to kiss her passionately. Zenia started to moan.

And then Balok lifted up her shirt. Zenia's large pear shaped breasts were on display.

Balok smiled, and suddenly Zenia saw he had fangs, large ones.

"No!" she whispered again, just as Balok sunk his fangs deeply into her left breast.

Zenia started to moan and cry as Balok fed from her. When he had taken his fill, he pulled out and wiped his lips, and then he plunged his teeth into her other breast. Zenia, who was by now hypnotized, silently gasped as Balok drained her other breast.

When he was done, Zenia's breasts were red and throbbing.

"That was delicious," said Balok, rubbing his mouth. He put a hand on Zenia's cheek. "Wasn't it, my sweet?"

Zenia didn't answer.

"I don't suppose we have time to do more?" Balok asked.

"No," said Zhanna.

"Very well. Let us see to Zarabeth, then."

The three of them went to Zarabeth's quarters. They buzzed for entrance.

"Come," said Zarabeth.

********

On board the scoutship, Dunlop 4 watched the Containment Ship change course. He was immediately alerted.

Some people would have been restless after a journey of 173 days with nothing to do, nothing but watch another ship a half mile away. But Dunlop 4 was a very patient person. He didn't need mental stimulation.

All he wanted was the satisfaction of seeing these creatures banished forever. He had spent hundreds of years in all his versions fighting them, and would be glad to see them gone. Then he could return to... return to.... to something.

Dunlop immediately activated his comm when he saw the course change. "Zarabeth, why have you changed course? Zarabeth, respond."

There was no answer.

He repeated his hail.

Finally, he got a response. "We are making a minor course change to go around a nebula ahead of us." It was Zhanna's voice.

Dunlop checked the scanners. There was no nebula nearby. "Zhanna? Where is Zarabeth?"

"Zarabeth is... indisposed."

"I'm coming in for docking. Prepare to receive me."

"That's not necessary, Dunlop," said Zhanna.

Dunlop frowned. This was the first time she had ever called him Dunlop. She always called him Dunlop 4. "Prepare for docking."

"Preparing for docking," said Zhanna.

Dunlop accelerated his ship and then matched velocities until he was almost side by side with the Containment Ship. Then he slowly moved into docking position.

When the airlock doors opened, he stepped through into the Containment Ship, ready for anything.

He saw no one in the Lounge. He looked around, and then saw Zhanna and Zenia, coming out from behind alcoves, blocking his exit.

"Where's Zarabeth?" he asked.

"Here, Dunlop."

He turned to find Zarabeth, completely naked. She had bloody red puncture marks on her breasts, and they looked significantly smaller. And standing with an arm around her was...

"Balok," said Dunlop.

"Hello, Dunlop," said Balok, giving him a smile with bloody teeth.

"Zarabeth, what has he done to you?"

"He's become my lover," said Zarabeth, crossing one leg in front of another and wrapping an arm around him.

"Come, Dunlop. Let me share my love with you," said Balok.

"I don't think so," said Dunlop, reaching for his holstered weapon.

Suddenly Zenia and Zhanna were at his sides, grabbing his arms.

Balok smiled. "I know you are trained to resist. Let us see how far that training goes." His eyes started to sparkle, and shine. Dunlop 4 tried to look away, but was finding it hard to do so.

Suddenly, Dunlop reached out with one arm, focusing all his energies, and tossed Zenia into Balok. With his other arm, he tossed Zhanna into Zarabeth.

"Get him!" Balok cried, as he scrambled to get up.

But Dunlop 4 was already running for his ship. He had the airlock door slammed just as Zhanna reached it. He palmed the emergency eject button, and his ship was thrown away from the Containment Ship.

Dunlop 4 raced for his controls. He powered up his weapons. He aimed for the Containment Ship. He hesitated only a for a fraction of a second. He knew Zarabeth and the other two girls were there. But they were lost now. There was nothing he could do for them.

That fraction of a second hesitation proved to be too long. Just as he fired, so did the Containment Ship, opening up with a laser of its own. Both ships were hit.

In the Containment Ship, Balok barked, "Damage report!"

The girls worked as a team, as they always did. Except this time they were working for a different team.

"Life support stable."

"Main energizer hit."

"Auxiliaries have been activated."

"And Dunlop's ship?" Balok asked.

Zhanna checked a scanner. "All power lost. Adrift."

"Do we have enough power left to reach Earth?" Balok asked.

Zarabeth did some checking. "Barely... yes."

"Then set a course."

"What about Dunlop?" said Zhanna. "He is helpless. We should destroy him while we have the chance."

"I have seen this kind of trap before," said Balok. "That's how one of the Dunlop's trapped me. By pretending to be helpless."

"He may indeed be helpless," said Zhanna.

"He may be, but I'm not going to take the chance," said Balok. "If he isn't, then he could destroy us. And if he is, then, he'll be of no threat to us."

Zhanna turned to Zenia. First one and then the other said, "Momomomomomomom," as they stared at each other. Then Zhanna turned to Balok. "Accepted."

"Good," said Balok. He smiled, showing his fangs. "Very good."