Bred by the Hive Ch. 04

Story Info
Greg blackmailed into impregnating woman while wife watches.
12.3k words
4.41
17.5k
18

Part 4 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 4

By Gary LM Martin

Elizabeth and Greg had been compelled to have sex until the rider on Elizabeth's back matured. Their daughter Darlene learned about Elizabeth's rider reaching maturity the next morning. She inspected Elizabeth's rider and kissed Elizabeth on the lips to offer her congratulations. Elizabeth kissed her back.

"How do you feel, Mom?" Darlene asked, as Greg looked on, feeling a little sick.

"Wonderful!" said Elizabeth.

"And your rider?" Darlene asked.

Elizabeth gave a shy smile. "It loves me."

"Elizabeth!" said Greg sharply.

Elizabeth took his hand. "I'm sorry, dear, but it's true." She smiled like a woman in love.

"Elizabeth, don't let it control you," said Greg desperately. He felt his wife slipping away from him.

"It's inevitable," said Darlene. "Mom, how do you feel about the Hive?"

"I love it. My purpose is to incubate eggs and to help it expand," said Elizabeth promptly.

"Elizabeth!" Greg said again.

"I'm sorry, dear, that's just how I feel," said Elizabeth.

"No, it's not, it's how that thing on your back feels," said Greg.

"If you feel so strongly, Dad, why did you help Mom make her rider grow?" said Darlene, putting her arms around him. "Why did you let her fuck your brains out, over and over, knowing it was increasing our hold over her?"

"It was... it was...." Greg was suddenly at a loss for words.

"Instinct," said Darlene, looking into his eyes. "Sexual instinct. That's all the Hive does, Dad, is harness your natural instincts. It allows you to shed cumbersome customs and reach your full reproductive potential."

Greg bit her lip. "Now that we've done as you asked, I want this off of her."

"Of course. When you've completed all your tasks," said Darlene.

"We've done everything you asked," said Greg desperately.

"Almost everything," said Darlene. "Dad, we'd like you to participate in a little experiment. We're very interested to see if we can breed more ESPers."

Darlene explained. They had a female ESPer in mind, a woman with an ESPer strength of 82, just two points below Greg's 84. They wanted Greg to mate with the woman to see if they could reliably produce an ESPer skilled child.

"You want me to have sex with... and impregnate... another woman?" said Greg. He looked at Elizabeth, whose eyes were shining.

"That's exactly right, Dad," said Darlene.

Greg could not believe what he was hearing. "Suppose I wanted to agree to such a thing, which I don't," said Greg. "This project of yours could take a long time. People don't get pregnant in 30 minutes."

"This would not be an ordinary impregnation," said Darlene. "Both you and the other volunteer would be given augmentations which would enable conception to occur within ten days, and incubation in only a week."

"A week?" Greg had trouble believing this. "But even we were able to create such a baby, it would take years to grow up and determine if it had ESPer skills," said Greg.

"Normally, yes. But we've found a way to speed up the process so the child will be born fully mature," said Darlene. She saw the indecision on his face. "There's no need to consider it, Dad, it's not a request. It's an order, from the Hive. The female ESPer's name is Joy Montana. She will be here tonight for her first session with you."

"I haven't even said I would agree to this yet," said Greg angrily.

"Of course, if you prefer, I could give Rudy his first rider instead. He didn't seem that eager when he saw Mom's, but I'm sure he'd change his mind as quickly as she did. Perhaps even quicker."

Greg looked helplessly at Elizabeth. He was looking at her for permission, she could tell. He would be having sex with another woman. Elizabeth, with pain in her eyes, slowly nodded.

"Good," Darlene smiled.

********

It was very awkward when Joy Montana arrived that evening after dinner. Joy was a blonde hispanic woman in her mid 30's with very big, heavy breasts. She looked as nervous about being there as Elizabeth and Greg was to have her.

Rudy immediately wanted to know who she was and why she was there. Darlene gleefully informed her that she was to here to have sex with Greg and get impregnated.

"You're going to cheat on Mom?" Rudy said angrily.

"He has no choice," said Elizabeth, grabbing her hand. "None of us do, dear."

Rudy pulled his hand away and stomped into his room, closing the door with a bang.

"I'm sorry for that," said Greg.

"No, I understand," said Joy. "This is awkward for all of us."

Briefly, she explained her situation. She was a school teacher and her husband Tom was a psychologist. They had a son named Emilio. Emilio was taken captive by the parasites and Tom and Joy were forced to cooperate with them.

"They started to do things to us," said Joy, tears starting to stream down her cheeks. "More and more things in our private areas."

The aliens seemed interested in Joy, who had an unusually high ESPer score of 82. They forced her and Tom to conduct a breeding experiment.

"What was born, he looked like my Tom but he wasn't," said Joy. "He... he strangled Tom, and killed him. Drained his body of all his life. Then he took his place."

"That must have been horrible for you," said Elizabeth, instantly feeling sympathy for her.

"It was," said Joy. "These creatures keep demanding more and more. Now they demand that in order to keep Emilio safe that your husband and I... I...."

"Say no more," said Elizabeth, putting a hand over hers. "We understand." She wasn't happy with the reason that brought Joy here, but she was starting to feel sympathy for what Joy had suffered through.

"And now that the introductions have been made, why don't you lovebirds get down to business?" Darlene suggested.

Elizabeth gave Darlene a hateful look. Greg obediently nodded, and stood up, as did Joy. She followed him into the bedroom. The last thing Elizabeth heard was the door closing.

"How can you do this?" Elizabeth hissed. "How can you make your father sleep with another woman?"

"I serve the Hive now, Mother," said Darlene smugly.

"I do too," said Elizabeth, thinking of the gold band on her rider. "But even I don't want this."

"I have a much closer relationship with the Hive than you do, Mother," said Darlene.

"What do you mean?" Elizabeth asked.

Darlene gave her mother an odd look, and then she slowly removed her blouse. Then she turned around.

Elizabeth gasped.

The rider on Darlene's back was enormous. It covered most of her upper back. It must have weighed five pounds or more. It was a thick slab of pulsating alien meat.

And it had three bright, gold bands on it.

"As you can see, Mother, I am under the total control of the Hive. Whatever the Hive thinks, I think," said Darlene.

Elizabeth looked at the enormous rider, and the red splotches on Darlene's skin around it. "Does it... does it hurt you?"

"Not at all," said Darlene, turning around to face her mother. She slowly put her shirt on again. "I love it more than anything."

"Will... will mine grow that big?" Elizabeth asked.

"Perhaps," said Darlene, giving her mother a mysterious smile as she closed the last button. "Does the thought excite you?"

"I don't know," said Elizabeth.

"What are you? Darlene asked, looking into her eyes.

"HiveFlesh," Elizabeth answered instantly, her body stiffening.

"And your purpose?"

"To reproduce and spread the Hive."

Darlene patted her hand. "And trust me, you'll love every minute of it."

********

Joy and Greg were in the master bedroom together. The bedroom where Greg and Elizabeth had sex together as recently as last night... but here Greg was with Joy now, a complete stranger to him. Greg didn't quite know where to begin. Neither did Joy. But Joy wore a rider, a double banded one, and her riders started to flood her bloodstream with hormones. In moments she was in dire need of sex, and the only possible person who could satisfy her was only a few feet away. She rubbed her body against Greg, purred like a cat, and gave him a passionate kiss.

Greg was a little startled, but he slowly returned the kiss. He knew he had to do it, to protect Elizabeth and Rudy, but was still reluctant.

"I've never been with another woman before. Not since I got married," said Greg.

"It's all right," said Joy, giving him an alien smile. "Everything is going to be all right," She assured him, as she started to undress the both of them. She took off her shirt revealing her massive titties encased in a large bra. She saw Greg's eyes widen as he looked at them. She turned around and showed him her back. "Unstrap me, will you Greg?"

Greg noticed the enormous rider on her back just above her horizontal back strap. It was thick and heavy and meaty and pulsating. The double gold bands shown brightly. Despite her reluctance, he knew that it was controlling her, making her want to do this.

Joy turned her head halfway towards him. "Greg, please."

There was something in her tone that moved him. Greg reached out and unhooked her bra strap. As he did his knuckles brushed her rider. It felt warm and soft and alien.

Joy turned and faced him. He realized was gorgeous. She had huge breasts, much larger than Elizabeth's. Greg got an instant erection when he saw her large Spanishy breasts. They hung down from her body and were looser than Elizabeth's, but still very squeezable and very attractive, with the largest areolas he had ever seen and erect nippled tits.

Joy put her arms around him. "Thank you, Greg," she said softly. She pressed her lips against his. They were soft and plush and warm. She smiled as she pulled back a bit. "Now do the rest."

Greg realized he had been tricked into participating. He had agreed to do this, but had decided he would do so only passively. But as he saw the need deep in Joy's dark eyes, he felt compelled to obey. She smiled broadly as he started to open her pants. As he did she worked on his shirt. Once it was off him she ran her hands over his chest. "You're very handsome, Greg."

Greg turned red and mumbled something.

Joy reached over and started to pull down his pants. Greg cooperated silently, lifting one leg and then the other. Then she looked at his underwear, at his obvious erection. "For me?"

Greg's face turned even redder and he looked away.

Joy turned his head to face her again. "There is nothing to be ashamed of here, dear Greg." She pressed her lips against him again and this time Greg moaned.

She gave him a resolute look and pulled down his underwear. His erect penis flopped out and pointed straight at her. "Do you find me attractive, Greg?"

"Of course," Greg blurted out.

"You're so nice," said Joy. She cocked her head, as if listening to something Greg could not hear. Then she said, "My master wants you to begin, Greg. It wants you to make love to me. But you can't do that while I'm still wearing my panties."

She was going to make him do it. For some reason, she, or her rider, needed him to actively participate. Greg took a deep breath and bent over and pulled down her panties. A rich forest of curly brown pubic hair shot out at him at face level. He smelled a primal earthy smell.

"And now we're ready." She pulled him down to the bed. Greg felt her heavy breasts and smooth legs rubbing against him and his erection instantly became as hard as a rock.

"Put it in me, Greg," she whispered. She saw his hesitation. "The sooner we get done, the sooner you can return to your wife."

To his wife.

Greg found being naked in bed with another woman talking about his wife, who was only two rooms away, oddly erotic. He nodded and got between her legs.

But when Joy spread her legs, Greg was in for a surprise. There was a creature there, sticking out of the entrance of her vagina. The face of it was above her vagina, tiny little eyes on a small black head. The mouth of it was large, and seemed to cover the entrance to her vagina.

"What... what is this?" Greg asked.

"It is a creature they have put inside me," said Joy. "They are trying a new way to get humans pregnant, with the kind of pregnancy they want. You put your thing inside of me, but first it goes into the creature, who mixes your... your seed... with something else."

Greg looked at the creature. It hissed! And it had teeth!

"I'm not putting my penis into that!" said Greg.

"Please!" said Joy. "Think of my Emilio! And think of your son!"

Greg bit his lip. She was right. He had no choice.

Gently, he inserted the head of his penis between the teeth of that thing. It went inside of Joy's vagina. Except Joy's vagina felt different on the inside. Like scales. Rougher. Greg started to thrust experimentally. The roughness felt good against the head of his penis, really good. He started to thrust more and more rapidly. Suddenly, as he plunged out and plunged in, the head of his penis scraped the teeth around the entrance to the vagina.

Greg howled with pain, even as the airborne pheromones spurred him to keep thrusting.

Greg grabbed Joy and started to fuck her consistently, scraping his penis against the teeth again and again as gently as he could. Pleasure started to replace pain.

Joy smiled up at him encouragingly. "That's right. You're doing it, keep going!"

Greg made a pained face. "But... it's wrong."

Joy saw the doubts and misgivings in his expression. She kissed him hard and stared at him fiercely. "You're so sexy. You're the sexiest man I've ever been with."

"Really?"

She kissed him again, hard. "Really!"

"Ooooh," Greg groaned. He had felt passion before, with Elizabeth, but hadn't felt this kind of raw sex appeal in years. His penis tightened up, and it wasn't merely from the pressure of the creature's scaly insides. "I... I'm going to-"

"Yes, dear Greg, yes!" Joy cried.

And then it happened. Greg cried out, his buttocks tensing, as he filled Joy's insides (or the creature's insides?) with everything he had. Joy cried out with intense satisfaction as she felt him release inside of her.

When he pulled out, he saw small, bloody scratches on the head of his penis which were sore to the touch.

Afterwards, they lay together in each others' arms. Greg stared at her without expression. He had just had sexual intercourse with another woman. He was trying to get another woman pregnant who was not his wife. The shame of what he did struck him.

Joy touched his hairy chest tenderly with fingertips. "It... it wants us to start again."

"It?"

"My rider. My master," said Joy.

Her master. "Do you do everything it tells you to?" Greg asked.

Joy nodded. "I must obey. And so must you." She saw his expression. "Please, Greg, make love to me again. If you don't, they will know."

"I... I'm not sure I can," said Greg.

"Of course you can!" She started to stroke his penis, giving him a sunny smile. "You're very handsome, Greg."

Is she saying that, or is her rider?

Greg had caught a glimpse of her rider, a big heavy meaty thing with two bands. He suspected her rider was using her to manipulate him.

But she was so beautiful. He had never had sex with such a pretty woman. And Elizabeth hadn't been this enthusiastic in years, at least, not before she got her rider. As she stroked him and kissed him tenderly he felt himself getting rigid again.

"Put it in me, Greg. Please, I want you inside me right now."

He couldn't resist. And so he once again inserted himself into the creature living inside her vagina.

She smiled as he started thrusting. "So good, Greg. My master is pleased."

Her master was pleased.

"This is wrong," Greg cried, even as he continued thrusting. "I can't do this."

"You have to!"

"You don't understand," said Greg. "I can't do it twice so quickly."

"Yes you can," said Joy firmly. "Tell me how you got Elizabeth pregnant with Rudy. Didn't you enjoy the idea of impregnating her?"

"Yes," said Greg, continuing to thrust.

"The idea of filling her with your sperm, Greg. The idea of creating life inside of her. Didn't it excite you?"

Greg continued to pump his penis in and out, scraping it painfully against the creature's teeth. "Yes." He looked at Joy's belly. He was being compelled to do this, but nevertheless a part of him found the idea of creating life inside of her to be exciting. Elizabeth didn't want a second child and he never thought he'd have another chance after Rudy was born.

"Then do it," said Joy. "Fill me with life, Greg. Put a child into me." She wrapped her arms and legs around him. He felt the warmth of her on his back and his legs. "Fill me with your seed."

Her eagerness to be impregnated excited a part of Greg he had forgotten had even existed. He gave a manly roar and pumped even harder. "Joy! I think I can do it!"

"Yes, Greg, keep going!" Joy cried.

"Oh, oh.... Ohhhhhh!" He cried out and released inside of her. Then he collapsed on top of her.

"Thank you," he heard a soft voice whisper in his ear.

********

Greg and Joy came out of the bedroom, fully dressed, walking hand in hand. It had been Joy's idea to take his hand.

Elizabeth looked like she was going to cry. "Did you... did you....?" She couldn't say it.

"Yes," said Greg. There was no other way to say it.

"Oh my God," said Elizabeth, collapsing into his arms. She was sobbing.

"Dad, did you really just have sex with that woman?" Rudy asked.

"He did, dear brother," said Darlene. "When you join the Hive, you'll understand."

"Rudy is never joining the Hive!" Greg growled.

"Then you'd better get Joy knocked up, Dad," said Darlene, with an inhuman smile.

Elizabeth, still in Greg's arms, winced with pain.

"Elizabeth, I'm so sorry," said Joy, trying to put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't you touch me!" said Elizabeth, pulling back from her.

"Joy, you'd... you'd better go," said Greg.

Joy nodded. "I see you tomorrow."

As she left, Elizabeth whispered, "Please, Greg, don't do that again. Never do that again!"

"I have to," said Greg. "You know that."

********

In the middle of the night, Elizabeth sat upright in bed.

"What is it?" Greg asked.

She whispered, "Did you like it?"

Greg didn't answer.

"Did you like it?" She asked again.

"No," said Greg. "I'm doing it because I have to. You know that."

"I know, but it hurts," said Elizabeth.

"I know," said Greg, rolling over so he could hug her.

********

When Joy returned the next evening, the mood in the Hollander house was tense, to say the least. Joy was wearing a white flower dress and uncertain eyes. "Elizabeth, how are you?"

Elizabeth frowned and said nothing.

"How are you, Joy?"

"I... I am fine," said Joy, fidgiting slightly. Truthfully her rider had been stimulating her unmercifully, making sure she was properly motivated for her next insemination session with Greg. "How have you been?"

Elizabeth slammed a hand on the table, making Joy jump. "Stop it! Just go and do it already, all right?"

Joy looked like she was about to cry. Greg took her by the hand and led her to the master bedroom and closed and locked the door behind him.

He turned to face her. "I'm... I'm sorry for my wife."

Joy flew into his arms. "Oh, Greg, it's not your wife who needs to apologize."

"Then who?" Greg asked, puzzled. Joy didn't answer. "Joy, what's wrong?"

"It's you, Greg," said Joy. "When I come here, you are full of reluctance. I feel like, I feel like you are fighting me. Like I have to seduce you. Like you feel I am making you do this-"

"That's not how I feel, Joy!" said Greg.

She looked up at him with dark eyes. "Then show me. Show me how you feel."

Greg kissed her passionately. Then he started to undress her. Joy gave a secret smile as she tugged at his shirt. She felt her rider pulsating on her back. My master will be pleased.